The Case of the Neglected Secretary

Story Info
Della Street finally gets Perry Mason's attention.
1.9k words
4.47
32.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della Street was not surprised when she found herself awoken from a deep sleep by a shrill telephone. Even before she switched on the light and lifted the receiver she knew who would be on the other end.

"Yes?" she yawned.

"Della, its Perry. can you meet me at the office in twenty minutes?" Della knew that she would get nowhere by pointing out the fact it was 3:00 AM, So she swung her feet out of bed and answered,

"I'm on my way."

Perry Mason was a high powered defense attorney famous for proving the innocence of many unfortunate L.A. souls. Whenever anyone was wrongly accused of a crime, Perry Mason was the first person they called. His sharp mind and personable nature made him somewhat of a celebrity, even in a town filled with recognizable names.

Della was Perry's secretary. Actually, she was his secretary, cook, laundress, leg man and bottle washer. Her hours were odd because his were odd, and Perry thought nothing of dragging Della out of bed to help defend a client. Della didn't mind, but then again, Della was in love with him.

Perry was every woman's dream. Tall and broad shouldered, his dark eyes and deep voice oozed sexuality. Every time Della looked at him it was all she could do to keep from throwing herself into his arms and letting him take her right there. The truly frustrating part was that Perry was so wrapped up in his work that he had absolutely no idea he was filling his secretary's mind with salacious thoughts.

It was not because Della was unattractive. On the contrary her svelte frame and flawless features turned many heads. However it seemed to have no effect on the man she wanted most. Della knew Perry saw her only as a colleague, and she desperately wanted him to see her as a woman.

When Della arrived at the office Perry was conversing with a young woman with a frightened look on her face.

"Della this is Jane Chambers. Miss Chamber's husband was found strangled in her home today and Lieutenant Tragg is under the impression that she is somehow involved. I however, am not so sure." Della smiled reassuringly at the young girl and took a seat beside Perry's so she could take notes on the conversation.

It was three hours before they were finished speaking with Miss Chambers. When they were through, Perry sent the young girl home with specific instructions not to speak to anyone until he contacted her. After seeing her to the door he returned to the inner office and sat behind his desk. Della came in with a thermos of coffee and a take out sandwich. She sat in the chair opposite her boss. Perry looked concerned.

"I've sent Paul Drake up to the Chamber's house to look around" Paul Drake was a private detective Perry often used to assist in his cases "Until I hear back from him there is not very much I can do" Della noticed there were dark circles under Perry's eyes.

"Why don't you go home and get some sleep? You were up all last night with the Traylor case and the day before you-"

"No I want to stay here and go over some files. Would you bring me the surveillance files for the Herbert Collins case?" Della sighed. She knew there would be no sleep for either of them that night.

Della sat opposite Perry while he dictated notes on various cases. It was all she could do to focus on the words he spoke, because every time she glanced up at him she pictured his hands on her. His lips on her mouth, caressing her.... She wanted him so badly. She wiggled in her seat as she felt the heat of passion creeping low in her belly.

She stood and walked behind Perry's chair and began massaging her boss's shoulders. The scent of him filled her nostrils, intoxicating her. Perry continued looking through papers, but Della could feel the tension in his shoulders melt away under her firm touch. He was, however, completely unaware of his effect on Della.

Usually when Perry's knee weakening effect started to take hold of her, Della would leave the room to compose herself with Perry none the wiser. Tonight though, something inside of Della snapped. She had been desperate for Perry's touch for so long, and now, finally after so many years, Della knew she had to have Perry once and for all.

Della gripped the back of the chair firmly and twirled it around so Perry was facing her.

"What- Della what are you doing?" Perry, interrupted from his academic reverie looked very shocked. Della took a deep breath. She knew this was her chance, and that she had to get it right. She screwed up all her courage and spoke:

"Perry I have worked for you for ten years now. In that entire time you have never once even acknowledged that I'm a woman. I have been crazy about you for so long and you have never even noticed! I can't stand it anymore! Every time I look at you I just want you to rip off my clothes and- and-" her voice wavered a little, but she swallowed hard and finished. "-and fuck me!"

Della exhaled sharply and slumped against the desk, still flushed and breathing hard from her outburst. "Oh my god," she thought "what have I done?" She was sure she'd just cost herself a very good job. Instant regret formed a lump in her throat. Della prepared to compose herself and make a quick exit.

As she turned to leave she felt a hand on her waist and warm breath on her neck. Della thought her heart would stop. Could this really be happening? She closed her eyes trying to stop the trembling in her body. Then she felt soft lips brush against her ear.

"Della..." Perry murmured, pulling her close against him "Sweet Della...Let me make it up to you." Perry's hands began to slide up Della's stomach, slowly caressing her every curve. Della thought her knees would buckle.

Suddenly Perry spun her around so she was facing him. His eyes were smoldering as he took Della's face in his large hands and kissed her, hard. His tongue sought hers and ravished it, kissing her so deeply she fell against him, unable to stand on her own. Perry swept her up in his arms and set her on the desk, knocking papers and folders to the floor. He tore at her sweater, causing buttons to fly and fabric to rip. Della let out a sigh as she felt Perry's strong fingers caress her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. They stiffened at his touch, and Della felt a wet heat form between her legs.

"Oh, Perry... Oh" Her words were stemmed by another strong kiss. As their tongues danced Perry undid Della's bra and freed her swollen breasts. Perry's eyes drank in the sight of his half nude secretary with great lust. Della noticed he was already quite hard.

Just then Perry captured a pert nipple in his mouth. Della gasped with pleasure. As he suckled her teat his hand moved down to the waistband of her skirt. Perry removed the skirt and panties in on quick movement. He then began run his hand over the soft hair between her legs, gently cupping her sex.

Della was soaking wet, and desperate to feel his fingers inside of her. She also realized that Perry was still fully clothed. Della loosened Perry's tie and removed it and his shirt in quick succession. The sight of his torso made her gasp. He was everything she'd always imagined. She let her lips graze his collar bone as she loosened his belt and removed his pants. She reached inside his briefs and her hand brushed his large and throbbing cock. Perry groaned as she did this and suckled her tit harder. Della removed his briefs and started to caress his thick manhood, but Perry pushed her hand away.

"No Della, not yet" With this Perry pushed her gently back on the desk, and began to kiss a trail down her stomach. His finger slipped inside her slick pussy lips and began to stroke her clit slowly. He kissed and licked her stomach and thighs, responding to her moans by increasing his attentions. Della whimpered when he removed his finger from her swollen clit, and then gasped when Perry's tongue began to lap at her sweet, wet sex.

Della moaned and writhed beneath him as Perry's tongue lapped at her throbbing clit. He slowly pushed a finger inside her and stroked her tight, wet hole. He then took her clit into his mouth and sucked hard.

"Oh, Oh, Perry!" Della was writhing by now, twisting and lifting her hips to meet his efforts. His tongue now moved at lightning speed, and Della felt the waves of an orgasm washing over her. Perry seemed to sense this and pushed two fingers inside her. Della came instantly, her pussy contracting against his fingers and screaming,

"Perry! Oh Perry I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Yes Perry!"

Perry continued to lap at her cunt, prolonging her ecstasy. When Della could breathe again she whispered his name, over and over. Perry lifted her in to a sitting position and their lips met. Perry pulled away and tilted her chin up so he could look in her eyes. He smiled softly and kissed her mouth

"That was beautiful" He said, holding her close against him, his eyes still burning with lust.

"Perry I-"

"Shh." Perry lifted her into his arms and carried her over to the couch at the end of the office. He kissed her soft and slow as he climbed astride her. Della locked her eyes on Perry's as he guided the length of his cock to her entrance. Della gasped as she felt his hardness penetrate her. Perry started to move, slowly fucking her. Della held his forearms as she rose to meet his thrusts. Perry kissed her as he slowly fucked in and out of her tight, wet cunt. As he felt her body respond he moved faster until he was thrusting furiously inside her. Della felt the heat rise in her again. Her hands moved all over his body, finally grasping his tight firm buttocks to pull him deeper in her. Perry began to breathe harder and Della knew that he was a close as she. She kissed him hungrily and moaned against his lips. She felt Perry stiffen and he looked down at her and whispered

"Cum with me Della" He then thrust hard in her and Della felt her orgasm come on strong.

"Perry!" she hollered. He groaned and thrusted and Della felt him shoot his milky hot cum deep in her pulsing cunt, making her come even harder

"Uh, Fuck, Della, uh!" Perry grunted and fell against her.

They held each other close as they came back down to earth. Perry wrapped his arms around his sweaty, nude secretary.

"So was that what you wanted Della my dear?"

"Oh Perry... I never imagined it would be that wonderful!"

"This is just the beginning darling," he said, pulling her up into his lap and kissing her. Della could feel him growing hard again. "We have all night"

"But what about the Chamber's case?" Della asked, rubbing against him suggestively.

"No," Perry said, "I have a new case. The case of the neglected secretary. And on this one, Paul definitely does not get to help!"