The Cashier Pt. 02: He Wants Revenge

Story Info
He wants revenge.
2.7k words
4.04
27.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_ron
el_ron
48 Followers

It was three days since the incident and he still couldn't believe what happened. He was utterly baffled, she sucked him off on the parking lot behind the store, she was in total control the whole time. He felt strangely satisfied but also a little used and he wasn't used to that. Normally everything was the other way around, he was the one who would make a woman obey.

That's why he conceived a plan.

He visited the store again and found her working in the isle with canned foods. She was unpacking boxes, and putting them on shelves, again he was nailed to the ground when he looked at her. Her massive cleavage almost popping out of her shirt when she would bend down to reach for the cans. That's when she noticed him. "Did you come back for more" she asked immediately with a smirk. She looked at the obvious bulge in his pants and obviously caught him of guard once again. He stammered "Hello" turned around and almost ran out of the store. He felt so embarrassed the idea of revenge was getting bigger in his head. He drove away plotting the plan on his ride home

It took him a week to make preparations and on Saturday he returned to the store. Nicely filled his cart with groceries waited till it was her turn to be the cashier. That's when he got in line.

"Hi" he answered the surprised look on her face. She scanned his groceries and he tried his best not to look at her tits. The number popped up on the screen:" that will be 37.50!" He pulled some bills out of his wallet together with a nicely folded piece of paper he placed it on top of the Bills and handed them to her.

She noticed the paper looked him right in the eye and put it in her shirt pocket. She didn't even look at it but the eye contact was enough. The seed was planted although she looked at him with a "I can't be bothered with your nonsense" look. He took his paper bags and left the shop. The bait was set now he just needed to wait.

The piece of paper was burning in her pocket. Did he want more? What if it was some sort of dirty proposal? Maybe he wanted to fuck or he just wanted another blowjob? Maybe it was just his email so she could mail him! Or a perverted love letter.

Half an hour later she went for a smoke break at the exact point where she literally blew his mind. She unfolded the piece of paper: "I want to buy you a drink when you stop working. I'll be the red camaro in the back of the parking lot!"

Seriously??? Did he wanted to date her? Buy her a drink like she was in high school? She tried to shock him, Stir him up a little but she wasn't aiming for a relationship. Did this guy really planned on waiting for her? What did a camaro look like? Ugh! She was not planning on finding out. She tossed the paper together with her cigarette butt and went back to work.

Two hours later the store closed, she went to get her stuff together with the colleagues and the manager closed of. It was getting dark but out of the corner of her eye she could see a shiny red dot in the far corner of the parking lot. She almost forgot but the red spark made her remember. She was more confident now, work had been a drag the last couple of hours and she wanted some fun.

She walked over to the red car. It was a shiny red beast with chrome rims and black lines painted along the sides, the interior was dim lit. Did this guy really drive that muscle car? Intrigued she walked up to the car in a sexy pace not to miss her entrance, bowed down and leaned on the window sill knowing she'd expose a lot of cleavage. He opened the window and said "get in" She was surprised by his tone of his voice. In fact she was so surprised she simply obeyed.

The car took off with a roaring noise, and the torque pushed her into the leather. They chit chatted, he said he was taking her to a bar nearby for drinks and getting acquainted. She played sexy opened her shirt one button and exposed some more flesh, she was going to tease him and she felt quite confident. Once again she discovered the bulge in his pants: "shouldn't we stop somewhere first so you can get rid of that thing"

"I know just the place" he replied with an evil look in his eyes. She couldn't resist rubbing his dick through his jeans and felt how hard it was. They went off road to a sandy path in the woods and 10 minutes later he pulled up by a small abandoned cabin in the woods. "This used to be my dads hunting cabin" he explained while he got out and opened the padlocked door. It was more of a shed, dusty floors, broken furniture. She groped his dick while he was opening the door and he let her walk in first.

All of a sudden she felt a cold clicking sound around her wrist she tried to run but he grabbed her by the middle and locked the other end of the handcuff to a pipe on the ceiling against the wall. Swiftly he did the same thing with her other hand. She screamed and tried to get loose. "Don't worry" he winked "now we're going to have some fun." First she was terrified but the wink and his big smile relaxed her in a way.

With a firm yank he ripped open her shirt to free her massive breasts, they jiggled and jumped still held by her bra, buttons flying to all parts of the room.

He popped her tits out of her bra and squeezed them hard, she repressed a moan. He continued by firmly rolling her nipples between his fingers which sent an adrenaline powered lust rush to her pussy. She answered his touch immediately by leaning towards him pushing her pelvis in his direction. Her trusting movement answered by his hard bulge. She moaned and breathed heavily and tried to say something "please don't hurt ..." Oh god he was sucking her nipples so hard. He played with her tits, rubbed them, kissed them, sucked them, it was feeling so good. It had been a long time since somebody gave them so much attention. They got thick and swollen, firm hard nipples. He gently slapped them making her even hotter. He took some clothes pins laying around and put them on there. The stinging pain got her back to reality.

"That hurts, please untie me." He smiled "Not until I've punished you, you little cocktease."

"What for? For blowing you? You should thank me! "Please let me go I don't like it"

He didn't listen to her words and pulled down her pants stopped at her panties already soaked with her own juices.

He pushed his finger trough the fabric against her pussy. "You seem to like it a lot"

She closed her legs but with a firm yank he opened them again and mad sure they stayed that way. With zipbands he restrained them on hooks against the wall she didn't want him to continue but she felt strangely aroused.

He got rid of her pants and panties and kneeled down in front of her pussy. It had a nicely trimmed bush and juices glistened on top of her lips.

All of a sudden he licked up and down her lips started forcing his tongue in between them and sucking them inside his mouth.

She moaned hard, her nipples where hurting her and she couldn't concentrate, she had to let go and she moaned this felt painful and so good at the same time. She felt him closing in on her clit and prayed he wouldn't go there. "No, please, don't, I, Stop" she stammered as he zoomed in on her clit. He opened her lips with his hands and the little bastard of a clit poked up on top . He pressed it hard with his tongue concentrated all the tongue movement on her lovebutton.

Her legs trembled and she moaned hard once again. The pain, the lust. She wasn't going to last much longer if he continued like that.

He shoved his tongue in between her pussy tried to get in as deep as he could. She was shocked with how far he reached and felt his complete face buried in her pussy. He pulled back for air and dove in again. She trembled uncontrollably and screamed. Now! He pulled of the pins from her nipples and focused on her clit again. The build up to her orgasm was intense the blood flowing to her nipples again, that tongue circling her womanhood, His hands on her ass cheeks pulling her closer. Her legs couldn't carry her anymore and while she dangled from the ceiling she came and screamed it out.

She hung from the ceiling, panting and sweating. He uncuffed her and she fell trembling onto her knees. He immediately cuffed her hands on her back. "Hey" she panted "I thought you were done ..." But before she could finish her sentence he flashed his rockhard dick in her face and shoved his familiar manhood up her throat. She gagged and gargled but he kept her face in place. When he finally pulled out and let go, she coughed loudly and spitted out some saliva. "This is your punishment slut, this is for sucking me behind the store." He grabbed her hair and pushed her head deep over his cock again. He bobbed her face up and down a few times and pulled it back out so she could catch her breath. "Did you really think you could just suck me off and humiliate me like that without consequences?" She panted, still dazzled by her powerful orgasm, she looked up helplessly and tried to answer him

"I wanted to play with you, give you a good time she sobbed" He pushed her over his cock again while she struggled and tried to breath in between of the pushes. Tears ran from her eyes, excess saliva from her mouth onto her tits.

He pulled her back out and replied "You enjoyed it much more than me, You loved being the predator, now I've turned the tables" Again he pushed her down, she tried to resist this time but a firm tug on her ponytail made her realize it wasn't going to work that way.

"Do you like it now? Sucking my dick you dirty little cocktease he yelled at her" She couldn't answer, his dick was still deep in her mouth. He pulled out slapped her lightly in the face "answer me goddamn."

She sobbed and whispered "yes"

She didn't believe it herself she said yes but the way he handled her made her wet and strangely satisfied a hidden urge. "I didn't hear it" he slapped her again. She sobbed "yes" a little louder this time. "Do you want some more?" she nodded. "Open your mouth bitch" she obeyed and hesitatingly opened her mouth. He approached and she sucked him in and tried to get the full length of his dick inside. When she reached the back of her throat she stopped but immediately his hand pushed his manhood even deeper. He fucked her face with pauses to let her catch her breath and he didn't need to push her over his cock every time.

She pushed her head in as deep as she could she was cooperating and he rewarded her by pulling her closer with her nipples instead of her hair. He squeezed them and rubbed them and could hear deep moans come out of her throat humming against his top. He pumped her face and she could feel hot precum fill the back of her throat he was going to cum any minute now. He sped up and used her hair again to pull her close. His grip fastened, his dick stiffened even more and it was obvious what was about to happen. She felt a hot spurt of cum fill the back of her throat he pushed his dick down even deeper then before and she swallowed. It was the only way she could breath. Hot cum squirted down her throat and after a few shots his grip loosened and she pulled free. Cum was running down the corners of her mouth flowing down her tits mixed with her saliva and tears down on the dusty floor. "I hope this time you had a good time slut" he laughed and surprisingly she nodded.

She panted heavily her throat hurt but she felt sexually aroused by the way he used her. He walked away was standing behind her and she felt his hands grab the cuffs from behind. Was he going to untie her? Instead he pushed her to the floor. She landed tits first on the dirty floor and screamed in disbelief that he just tipped her over. The next thing she felt was a hard slap on her ass. Her tits and nipples bounced against the floor. He continued to slap her ass while he touched the entrance of her pussy with his finger. Still wet and glowing hot. He hit her ass again she screamed while he grabbed her hair and pulled her face up from the floor. Her body was now completely resting on her knees and tits. Every slap he gave her she bounced up and down. The feeling of the cold dirty floor underneath her tits and the poking finger at her entrance made her even wetter. The next thing she felt was his hard dickhead against her entrance.

Wasn't he... Wasn't he finished yet.

"Oh no you don't" she yelled but at the last word of that sentence she could feel his hard dick deep inside her pussy. He pushed so hard she could feel her tits slide over the dusty floor. Her nipples still got hard from the cold floor and started to hurt again. He slapped her ass and grabbed her hard, she could feel his hands grabbing her ass and slapping her cheeks. Her body wanted more but she screamed "nooo". He didn't care, he laughed and pounded her harder with each time he entered her pussy. She tried to get her aching tits from the floor but everytime he pushed her back down again. She resisted a few times but finally gave in and started to moan softly undergoing his punishment. Suddenly she felt his thumb pressing against her asshole. "No please don't" She knew almost immediately he wasn't going to comply and she felt pressure applied to her asshole and one finger entering it slowly, inching his way into her.

The senses she felt. The mixture of lust, fright, pain and pleasure almost made her faint. She let go, completely and surrendered to the feelings. Her sensitive pussy decided to cum again, her ass clenched around his finger, hot fluid gushed from her pussy and she screamed...

An animal like scream like he had never heard before. Her scream triggered his orgasm and he pulled out. He pulled her up from the ground and flipped her on her back.

Her big tits were messy and had attracted the dirt and dust on the floor. Still wet with her tears, saliva and his cum, her rack was now almost muddy.

He pointed his manhood down and a hot shot of pearly white cum shot across her chest. The contrast of the white and the dirt made him smile and he continued to shoot his load over her chest. Dripping and Panting she rested on the floor eyes closed, her body almost burning completely.

He uncuffed her and threw her shirt at her "Get dressed, we need to get a drink remember..."

el_ron
el_ron
48 Followers