The Casting

Story Info
Where Nicole Heat is getting her first porn role!
2.8k words
3.63
49.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! My name is Nicole. I live in LA and I think I was really lucky to be born in a city so overpopulated by big screen celebrities. I'm 18 years old now and quite an achiever already -- I took the second place in the college beauty pageant, am visiting an acting school. I hit the gym every single day too! To be honest, I often work out a bit too hard -- once I almost broke my neck there.

Thanks to Mother Nature, I've got a great body: I'm tall but not skinny. I used to be ashamed of my itty bitty titties but recently, when I started dating one boy, my breasts got much more prominent all by themselves. They even jiggle a little under tight clothes now when I walk.

We play a lot of classic and contemporary parts in the acting school. I can act out any emotion, play any part I'm offered to play! I've got several wardrobes packed with suits from previous performances -- every time I run my fingers through them, I recall every play. The ovations... And there were always older strangers in the audience -- not only my college buddies. It feels so good to be admired by them --admired for real.

Okay, I guess that's enough. A little acting practice in front of the mirror will surely do me no harm. Time to move on, Hollywood is waiting! Tonight I'm in for my very first casting for a supporting role! The girl's reflection in the mirror sways her booty, grabs the purse and leaves the room.

The taxi driver keeps on gawking into the rearview mirror. I am not paying any attention to him -- just decide it is the right time for some acting. I pretend to be tired, lean back into the seat and open my legs. Turn my head slowly to the left and then to the right. The heat is unbearable. I tug on the front of my blouse to let some air in and my tits go up and down pleasantly. Here we come. Oh look, we are driving past the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

I went here with my classmates when I was a little girl. Oh my, I'm getting late! Almost running, I make it to the destination point in under five minutes. Hmm, that's weird -- the hall is all empty. I know that there are crowds of people attending movie castings. I pull the door and... An accident occurs. There was a man approaching the door from the inside and I run into him, almost hitting him with my head.

The smile on my face fades.

'Excuse me...' I look down and almost shrink before his eyes. Here we come with my acting masterclass...

'No problem, miss, it's my fault,' he replies, his voice deep and velvety. I look up shyly. There is a handsome older man standing in front of me.

'What a beauty we've got here! Come on in.'

The office is shining bright with electric light while the windows are hiding behind the blinds. Tan man in his early forties takes the chair and sits down in the middle of the room, his legs crossed. Looking at me and smiling without uttering a word. Why hello there, Mister Confident! I shiver awkwardly.

'My name is Nicole.'

'And I'm Jack, a casting agent. Have you ever tried working as a stuntwoman?'

'What? Well, I mean, no, but I'm perfectly fit...'

Weird stuff, I thought the casting was for a part in a romance movie.

'You know, lots of famous producers offer us to choose the right actors for scenes that celebrities refuse to appear in due to certain reasons. It's almost like being a stuntwoman, really. We have currently got a contract with...'

He names the producer and the actress that someone has to back up. Heart goes pounding in my chest. They are Oscar nominees!

'The point is that we need to shoot an innocent little romantic scene but the leading actress's physique leaves much to be desired. That's why we are forced into finding an alternate for this scene. We've got very strict requirements and it's been a while since we started looking for a lady resembling the actress. She should be beautiful and talented, capable of acting totally like her in bed.'

'You are flattering me,' I blush. 'It's such an honor.'

'Okay, so let's begin, if you don't mind it. The scene doesn't have a strict plot or something -- it's all about improvisation. Follow me...'

We move to the adjacent room. It's completely empty except for a big bed and some moviemaking paraphernalia lined along a wall. There's a fat guy finishing a hamburger behind the camera on a wheeled tripod. The sheets on the bed are rumpled.

'Let's start with a stripping scene. Please, go ahead!'

I walk around the bed slowly, enveloped by the silence of the stage. Oh boy, acting feels so good!

'Undress slowly,' Jack orders calmly.

Who the hell is he to give me orders? I'm acting, improvising! Damn, the bastard is distracting me. I move my hands and my clothes slide down to the floor leaving me with nothing but my underwear on. The bed is a bit smelly.

'Now turn around. Your husband is on the bed. He knows you well, so you need to invent something to make him see you from a completely different angle.'

Okay, this is probably how such scenes are shot... With orders. Damn, how should I play this role, what should I do? I have to show my talent! This is something they didn't teach us in the acting school! I put one foot up on the bed and smile.

'Take your bra off.'

'What?' I can't help grinning.

I can see the camera guy sneer.

'Keep on undressing. Take it all off. We are pros -- no one will see anything after the cut.'

I start unhooking the bra on my back. The camera guy pushes the cam towards me and starts moving around me slowly. What am I scared of? I'm talented and beautiful, ain't I?

I unhook my bra while swaying my hips seductively. I cover my breasts with my left hand pushing them up at the same time. Then I take the hand away slowly and my gorgeous rack appears in front of their hungry eyes in all its glory. My pink nipples are surrounded with biggish bumps that I know my new buddies like a lot.

'Stroke your breasts.'

Yes, I agree -- everything should be as realistic as possible in a real erotic scene. Experienced editors will do the cutting and everything will be fine. I obey Jack's order. My tits are too big to fit into my cupped hands. Yeah, looks like I've got something to be proud of.

'Now on to your panties.'

My hands leave my breasts and slide down to black lacy panties. They fit me so fine that it costs me quite some effort to take them off. Okay, you brutes, now hold on. I tear my panties off and laugh into the camera. I'm very talented.

'Now lie on the bed and pretend that you are making out with an invisible man. He is kissing your lips and breasts.'

I lie down on the bed and start writhing. The bed answers me with an unpleasant screech.

'Mmm!' I moan in delight and... Wow, I really feel good -- all thanks to that pleasant tickling in my nipple that goes erect and changes color to even brighter pink. I feel proud. Then I lean back and start rubbing my hips together.

'He's ready to penetrate you. Now open your legs.'

I let a long passionate moan slip from my lips and start stroking my tits even harder. I don't open my legs though. What the hell is this? Pornography? They don't show this stuff in any big screen movies. One of my hands slides down my belly and I let out another very long moan. What else do they want from me?

They shoot it for some time and then Jack is back to his urging again.

'Open your legs.'

Boy, they are so persistent. I sit up on the bed with my legs open -- as if I'm on top of my invisible lover -- and start rocking on top of him. The camera guy is really close to me now, trying to get underneath me.

'Get down on all fours and open your legs wide, Nicole. The producers don't need fake scenes. The actress can do everything you have shown so far herself.'

My throat feels totally parched.

'What do you mean?' I can't recognize my own voice. Gosh, I don't know what to do! I'm like a snotty schoolgirl now trying to win more time for myself!

'Oh my, that looks so unprofessional. I can't believe you never starred in erotic scenes. They film real sex there and then just cut it all as they need. Alright, now get down on your back and play with yourself. '

Whew, at least he's off my neck! I obey again. I part my hips slightly and run my ring finger from the clit and all the way down to the orifice... My pussy will get very wet soon. Well, guess there's really nothing wrong about that. Just imagine myself engaging in sex. I slide two fingers into myself and open my legs a bit wider.

'Now he's doing you in missionary position.' Jack takes me by the waist with both hands and starts rocking me back and forth. His sturdy fingers sink in the soft flesh of my belly, stretching my skin. Boy, I don't even have to rub my clit. Jack's hands on my body make me feel so good!

Suddenly I feel his fingers on my pussy.

'Yeah, like this.' He keeps on rocking me. 'I will have to help you a bit. You can't manage to show what we need all by yourself anyway.'

He just rams two fingers into me without any preludes and gets back to rocking. However, he's no longer holding me by the waist. He's rocking my whole body with those two fingers that he's got in my pussy. The other hand is sliding all over my belly and his thumb is stroking my clit.

'Oh my, what are you doing?' I mutter, scared out of my mind.

I feel helpless -- just like I felt when I had to go to the gyno for the first time in my life.

'More passion, Nicole, more passion. Show me your passion.' Jack's voice is unbelievably calm. 'Now get loud.'

I try to push his hands away but he is too strong. He keeps on drilling me with his fingers, faster and faster with every second. Suddenly I understand that I could have pushed him away with my legs. Could have pushed him away if I wanted to. I will do it right now. Right now, just a couple of more seconds of that rough fingering...

'No, you're doing it all wrong. I don't want to hear those moans coming from your chest. Look, you need to say 'Aaah' as clearly as you can. Your passion will be manifested in the clarity, in the sharpness of your 'Aaahs'. Make it so loud that it hurts your throat.'

Jack is totally fucking me with his fingers as if I'm some porn actress. Okay, that's enough. Now I'm gonna kick him away! I try to yell the way he wants me to yell to finish it all up and then kick him off me but... I'm out of my breath, feeling an unbearably pleasant orgasmic spasm shake my whole body. I screech like an animal and crash down on the bed. I can see that Jack is tired too.

I get up on one elbow and give Jack the dirtiest stare I could manage. Then I giggle loudly.

'What the hell are you here for -- just because you wanted to cum?' Jack is pissed off, yelling at me as if nothing has happened. 'I'm exhausted and we still have nothing to offer to our customers. Only goddamn cheap porn. Where is passion? Where is your fire? We have to shoot it all over again. Take two! Now show me how you blow cock.'

I sit up on the bed and stick a finger in my mouth. I'm licking it, moaning hungrily.

'Swallow it, swallow it, like that. What do we have down here?' He runs his fingers through my pussy, which is flagrantly wet again!

'Yeah, she is talented,' says Jack, complimenting me for the very first time during the whole of the casting. 'Look, your pussy really wants that job!'

I can't understand what is happening to me! Why on earth do I want his compliments so much? Jack has put me down on all fours and started licking my pussy before I even understand what is happening. I have to react somehow, I have to kick him away! Right now, this very second... It's just that it feels good, really good, even better than with his fingers. I will resist him, I will fight him, I will revenge myself... It's just that his tongue... Oh boy, his tongue is so fast! He's sucking my clit! Unable to fight that enormous pleasure, I yell out, and grab him by the head.

Jack moves away from me.

'You see, you can do it fine when you want to! Keep it up.'

His tongue... I want his tongue back! I sway my booty towards him, still standing on all fours, moaning miserably.

'Keep doing that, please,' I hear myself speaking as if from far away. 'I need an on-screen partner!'

Nothing happens. I feel my eyes fill with tears.

'Sure,' says Jack with a grin and I hear him unzipping his pants. I turn around and see his huge cock shaking slightly. I blush again.

Well, what's so wrong about it? This is just a plain sex scene that will be cut afterwards. It's not by chance that I have to back up that wrinkled old whore of an actress. All young stars started off like this!

Camera guy is moving around us in circles. Jack penetrates me slowly. His enormous rock-hard cock squeezes into my little hole spreading my pussy lips and starts sliding inside me so smoothly.

I move my booty towards him. I want more. I pull my ass cheeks apart, almost weeping from pleasure. He rams his shaft into me balls deep and it takes my breath away. He's so hung!

'More, Jack, more! Fuck me like a slut!'

There's nothing to fear. They will cut it anyway. Jeez, I have never been fucked so hard before! I'd love my boyfriend to see me now! I smile and it makes my moans sound really vulgar.

'Yes, good girl, keep it up. Smile and moan!'

His cock pops out of me. Jack decides to change the position and lies down on the bed allowing me to mount his huge unit. It penetrates me even deeper than I thought it would.

Feeling totally crazy, I ride Jack's dick, feeling my second orgasm nearing.

Suddenly Jack's body stiffens. He grabs me with both hands and I feel him shooting a huge load of cum into me. Oh no, he has to keep on fucking me!!!

'Cut!' he shouts and pushes me off himself.

No, I can't believe he will leave me unsatisfied.

The camera guy is filming my pussy oozing what feels like pints of cum! Oh yeah, this is going to be one hot scene.

'I want more. You have to fuck me some more till I cum!' I crawl around Jack on all fours, swaying my wet pussy as if I'm a horny cat or something.

Jack lets out a hearty laugh.

'At least I see the real you. Billy, go ahead and fuck this bitch.'

The fat dude leaves the camera and approaches the bed, rubbing his chubby hands together.

I unzip his pants letting out his throbbing hard cock that already oozes lube. I swallow this new piece of meat with pleasure, dreaming about getting pierced with it right through.

'Stick it into me, stick it balls deep,' moan I, sliding my tongue all over his cock furiously. Then I feel it push against the back of my throat and swallow it. Oh yeah, I want more cocks. Fuck all of my holes at once!

All of a sudden Billy unloads into my mouth. No, why! What about me? He pulls his limp dick out of my mouth and zips back his pants, patting me on the cheeks lightly.

'What about me? Fuck me! Fuck me both, you two! Fuck me raw, I want to come!'

I sway my booty in front of them, spanking my ass.

'Chill,' mutters Jack with a weird prim expression. He's fully dressed already. 'You didn't come here to cum. We will fuck you raw next time and now we have to get down to processing the video. Now get dressed.' That is his last order for tonight.

Blood is pounding like a hammer in my head. How am I going to come home looking like this? What will I tell my boyfriend?