The Castle Ch. 02

Story Info
You enjoy a hot bath.
2.2k words
4.03
24.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am late coming home. The rainy weather and all – traffic on our one lane road to the castle sometimes gets clogged up with sheep. And there is no moving those little buggers. If they want the road – they take the road.

But you, my pet, were waiting – always reliable – never complaining – for punishment would be severe should you.

Yes – you were waiting – in your customary kneeling position – head bowed slightly – eyes lowered to the floor – not daring to look upon your MASTER. Yes – you have been well trained, my pet. Tonight I shall reward you for it.

Knowing that you have been kneeling on that cold stone floor for so long, I bid you rise and follow me. Into the kitchen where the warmth of the open fire takes the chill of the March air off the room – warms the cold hands of your MASTER and warms my scantily clad slave.

My first order of the day is food and drink. Having been so long in coming, it is now just past 7 in the evening – long past our normal dining hour. You serve me – then return to the hearth – to warm yourself for later.

Knowing that you ate early so that you would be available to serve me, I bid you return to the table and, at least, have some more wine – the Merlot is excellent, my pet.

I take it all in, while I am eating – that tight corset I laced up for you this morning, knowing full well that there was no way you could remove it yourself. That tiny wasp like waist of yours – some 10 or 11 inches around – why I could span your entire waist with both hands.

Those black seamed stockings that encase your long legs are so perfect for you. The high heel shoes – making your tall stature even more apparent when you stand. You are a raving beauty, my pet and I have chosen well. But, it wasn’t me. It was you who chose to serve your MASTER. It was you that had the pick of those whom you would serve. And you chose me!

Those beautiful creamy breasts of yours sitting high on the platform at the top of the corset – nipples in view and aroused – hard little pebbles just begging to be sucked upon. Nipple clamps in place – clit clamp in place – how long has it been, my pet – how long have you had them in place? Twenty minutes – too long. Remove them now before you get tissue damage.

I watch as you remove your clamps – one at a time – the blood rushing in to fill the nipple – making it red and inflamed – the intense pain of the initial filling with blood – the low moan that emanates from your scarlet red lipsticked whore lips. Then you remove the clit clamp. Not only does your moaning increase in volume but your fine body trembles in orgasmic bliss as you cum. Not for the first time today, I suspect – nor will it be the last.

I tell you to look at me – your finely chiseled features rise as do your eyes to gaze upon your MASTER. The love in your eyes says it all. The love you have for your MASTER shines through those piercing eyes.

Seeing you like this causes my cock to begin to swell. It is time to have a bath – for showers were difficult to install in our castle and we only have the one bath. And it takes up one of the top floor bedrooms. Two flights of stairs to climb.

Ordering you to go draw my bath, I follow you as you walk up the stairs – those high heels causing your succulent ass to sway seductively from side to side – is this a show for your MASTER, my pet? I think so – I think you are very much aware of how much I admire your attributes.

You reach the landing and turn, smiling at my eyes on your derriere. Then you turn and lead on – up the second flight of stairs – beautiful snow white creamy cheeks swaying from side to side. I can’t help it – my cock is getting harder and my mouth is beginning to salivate – in anticipation of things to come.

You enter the bath – me to my room to undress – for your MASTER does not require his slave to do all his bidding – besides – your MASTER is in more of a hurry now.

You start the bath –running more hot than cold – to make sure the chill is off the air – putting my favorite pear scented oil into the bath. Leaving the hot water running, you return downstairs to clean up after my meal and to lock up the castle for the night while I sit in the hot steamy bath waiting on you.

When you return to the bath, you turn around so that I may remove your corset. Once untied – you take a deep breath – the first since early morning when I tied the corset on you. Because a properly installed corset never lets the lady draw a full breath.

Without moving a step – you bend over to roll your stockings down – causing your fine ass to widen – God! What a lovely ass! And you know how to tease me with it, don’t you?

Once you have your stockings and shoes removed, you turn and start to enter the bath. It is this that I have been waiting for – as you lift your left leg to enter the bath – your hot steamy sex is opened wide to my eyes. Your red swollen labia are full in view. Your protective wings have opened up showing me your inner lips. Your hard little bud has poked his little head out from under his protective sheath and is winking at me. No, that is just moisture I see – dripping from your sex – you are already dripping wet, my pet – ready for sex – anticipating what is to come for you this evening as well.

We wash each other – using washcloths and lupus to scrub and scour the skin until it is red with cleanliness.

I have you stand up first – washing your middle – your mons – your sex – turning you so that I may wash your ass - your full globes and teasing that little star shaped rosebud that is your anus – tickling it and cleaning it as you bend over – sticking one finger inside and listening as you catch your breath with excitement.

I continue washing you - your long, long legs (how I love those long legs) – your feet – one by one, each toe and between – sensuously rubbing your feet. You like that, don’t you, my pet? Something tells me that my pet would have me for a slave should she wish.

Now it is my turn – I rise and you kneel in the water to administer the rest of my needs. Using the washcloth – you spread hot soapy water across my groin – scrubbing my balls and cock – turning me and then scrubbing my anus – cleaning your MASTERS body as only a good slave can do. Washing my legs, front and back, knees, thighs and, finally, my feet – cleaning each toe in the process.

After rinsing me off – you take my tumescent cock in your mouth and gently suck on it – massaging my cum filled ball sack as you do. Laving the sensitive underside of my mushroom cap – gently nipping with your teeth – such exquisite pleasure, my pet. You have learned so well how to please your MASTER.

Sucking my cock gently into your mouth – all the way to the back of your throat as it gets harder and harder. Stretching your red lipsticked whore lips to encircle my girth – almost gagging as the length plunges farther into your throat. There is still a couple of inches to go, my pet and you will have consumed all of my massive cock.

I place my hand under your chin and tilt your head up – eyes on mine now – throat tilted for easier entry of my cock – the last two inches enter your throat – the mushroom cap causing a bulge in your throat – so obscene, it looks – so obscene – and yet – so right. Do you want my cum, my pet? All of it? Or just a little and save the rest for your hot tongue? Tell me, pet – tell me so that I may please you for a change.

You feel my ball sack tighten – signaling my impending release – feeling the cum boil up out of my ball sack – my cock swelling further – cum spurting in your throat – spurting more and more – you press your face firmer against my groin as you continue your swallowing motion – empting my balls of all my cum. You have given me your answer – your actions spoke for how you feel.

My cock begins to deflate – you reluctantly allow it so slip from your lips – smiling though, cause you know you can resurrect it later. My little cum slut slave – you are precious.

We exit the bath. Taking one of the larger bath towels, I begin to dry the water off your exquisite body for I have been standing and long since dried from the air. Pulling the plug on the bathtub, we go to the bedroom. Time for bed – time for rest – to awaken in the night and take pleasure with each other.

First I dress you in your leather corset – not with ties – the one with snaps. This will warm you while you sleep at my feet, my pet. A clean pair of black seamed stockings completes the outfit.

Then I take your chains and attach them to your collar – the other end of which I attach to your wrist cuffs and your leg cuffs. Another chain attached to your collar and to the foot of the bed, further confines you there for my pleasure when I awake. I pull the covers up, taking care that your head is exposed so that you might breathe. Kissing your forehead – I lie back and sleep.

Some hours later I awake – the bathroom calls. My movements disturb you and, asking if you have need of the toilet, I unchain you and lead you in. I stand there and watch you relieve yourself – smiling at you. You are so pretty – even in that “fresh awakening” appearance. When you finish – wiping yourself – I send you back to the bed – telling you to remove all your chains and crawl under the covers near my pillow.

When I finish, I return to the bed. You are dozing already – almost asleep. Seeing you lie there, the rise and fall of your exquisite breast does wonders for my cock – causing it to swell in anticipation. I want you, my love and I know you want to sleep.

Going to the other side of the bed, I crawl in behind you, pulling your butt toward my groin – easing my rapidly rising cock between your creamy inner thighs. Soon I am fully erect – ready for some serious sex. Scrunching around, I lift your top leg and enter my cockhead into your spreading wings. Holding your long, long leg above my body, I ease forward – forcing more of my length inside you. Slowly – carefully – I enter you – you are still wet from your pee and my cock goes in with ease until it has bottomed out within your bald pussy.

I begin to rock back and forth – pulling my cock out – then pushing it back in. Your juices continue to flow – pussy juice now – that woman’s essence that is so tasty. I continue. You begin to respond and push your beautiful butt back against me – urging more and more of my hard cock within you – massaging your G spot in the process. You begin to cum – moaning and trembling – cumming until your juices flow freely from your saturated pussy – cumming until you finally sigh and collapse – tired from your exercise.

I roll you over on your stomach and press your legs together. Lifting your butt off the bed slightly causes your tight pussy labia to be exposed. Sliding my cock into you from behind in this position is tight – very tight – I can’t hold off long – your pussy is milking my cock – asking that my juices fill you up. I begin to cum – spurt after spurt again until my ball sack is empty. I rest atop you like this – dropping off to sleep in this position – covering you so that you will not be chilled. I love you, pet.