The Cat and the Kitten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers

"No doubt."

"I'm gonna tease the fuck outta him. God, I'm evil. But God, it excites me so much. I'll tease him till I can see the erection in his pants and then leave him high and dry and go fuck you."

"That works for me!"

"Jesus, you're gonna leave bruises on my ass, Will!"

"Sorry!" he laughed as he rose his hand up to the small of her back, "It's just so amazing!"

"Have you fucked my mother?"

"What?"

"Come on, Will!" she struggled to lean back in his embrace to see his face, "I know you want to!"

"Well, wanting to and doing it are two separate things."

"Answer the question."

"No. I haven't."

"She wants you. I can tell the way she looks at you sometimes. When she's ready to make her move you won't be able to resist and you'll be just another notch on her lipstick case. Be discrete, Will, Jesus! You don't want your dad disowning you! I won't be fucking you if you're a plumber or a school bus driver."

"Well, don't ask about it anymore then. I'll be good, I promise."

"Yeah, right." She stepped back, "Gotta go lover boy."

*****

Will looked at Lynn with hunger in his eyes as she came down the stairs. She had on a tight black sleeveless short cocktail dress, with black stockings and high heels. Her raven hair was worn up but artfully falling in ringlets around her pretty face. She wore gold hoop earrings, several thin gold necklaces, and a glittering emerald ring on her left hand and some gold bangles on her right. "Wow! Lynn, you look incredible!" he marvelled.

She gave him a sparkling grin. "I don't know how long this thing will last but I can slip into your room afterwards? You can take this off me?"

"Jesus, yes! Do that!"

"Get lost for now. Here comes Mom."

Will dashed up the stairs soundlessly.

"You do clean up well," Lauren complimented her daughter.

"Well, thank you, Mother."

"I'm surprised Will isn't here drooling. Does he ever spend any time with Howdy?"

Lynn grinned at the shared nickname they had for Will's girlfriend. "I think he spends more time drooling over you than he does me."

"I think he does equal drooling."

"Fair enough. You look after yourself first, ok? Always. Promise me."

"I will, Mother," she rolled her eyes, "There's Stephen now," she finished as the gate buzzer sounded.

"Allow me," Lauren smirked as she pressed the intercom, "Yes?"

"Stephen Gage for Lynn Delaney," Stephen's somewhat nervous voice sounded.

"Well, now," Lauren pursed her lips at Lynn and she hit the open button.

Lynn really loved the way Stephen just stared at her when he came in. He was totally oblivious to her mother and had difficulty speaking. He didn't look too bad either with a new dark suit and light purple tie set against a sparkling white shirt. He had his black rimmed glasses on but his hair was cut and neatly gelled. He muttered something when Lauren told them to have a good time and she smirked at Lynn when they left.

He had a later model Ford Fusion and had obviously cleaned and waxed it first. He opened and held the door for her as she smiled with perfect white teeth and folded her shapely legs in.

"Ahhhh you l-l-look amazing, Lynn."

"Why thank you Stephen. You look quite dashing yourself! We should just blow this thing off and go get a motel room, huh?" Stephen looked like a fish for a while, his mouth opening and closing. Then he did an impressive apple impersonation. "I'm joking Stephen!" she laughed at last.

"Oh! Ahhh yes, of course," he made a forced chuckle as he took out his keys. Unfortunately his hand was shaking so much he dropped his keys. "Oh God," he fumbled to get them.

Lynn sat demurely with her legs crossed and looking out the front window with an uncontainable grin. "Ok Stephen," she said at last. He looked over, clearly frightened. "Sit back and relax. Look forward. Big breath. Get it under control. Now start the car." He managed and they drove off. "Just hit the green button," she told him as they got to the gate. "Say, do you know who owns this place?" He looked over with a confused look on his face and slowly shook his head. She smiled, "Martin Windsor."

"You mean ..."

"The CEO. Yes."

"Oh God. I didn't know." He gulped.

"I figured. No big deal anyway. He's married to my mother."

"Oh."

"He knew who you were actually. I was surprised."

"Really?"

"RED LIGHT!!"

BARMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

"HOLY SHIT!!"

SCREEEEECHHHHH

"JESUS, STEPHEN!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry"

"Holy fuck! My heart's pounding!" She looked behind, no damage. "Wow."

"Oh God," he panted.

"Just drive Stephen. AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

"Ok ... ok," he pulled away gingerly.

She started laughing and found she couldn't stop. He tried to grin but it was clear he was worried and upset. "I'm sorry Stephen. I don't mean to laugh. They say near death experiences can do that to a person." She sniffed and took out some tissue from her purse to blow her nose loudly. "It's a good thing I don't wear much makeup," she said as she flipped down the visor mirror.

"Ahhh you don't need it," he remarked meekly.

She laughed again, near hysterically, "I'm sorry, honey. I don't know what's got into me," she managed as he was looking over at her from time to time, worried of course, wondering what was happening. "Eyes on the road!" His head snapped back and she unhooked her seat belt so that she could lean over. She reached from below to put her hand against the side of his far cheek and then gave him a long slow kiss on the cheek. "Just relax, ok?" Then she rushed to get her seat belt on again while he grinned.

"Here we are," he pulled into a large hotel.

"And alive!"

"I'm really sorry, Lynn. Ahhhh you really have me preoccupied. Ahhhh you look so amazing that I'm just really overwhelmed."

"You know you're a really sweet guy." He pulled into a spot in the underground parking garage. She unfastened her belt and eased over a bit, "Come here," she got hold of his tie and pulled him over to her.

"Lynn?" he asked, confused, before she kissed him full on the mouth. She tried not to laugh when she eased back again to see his eyes wide open. She kissed him again, long and slow. "Ok?" she asked him, "Now relax a bit."

"How is that possible?" he breathed.

She smirked as she rubbed some lipstick from his lips with her thumb. "Try. This is supposed to be an important function for you right? It's not about me. It's about you. So, not only are you getting recognized here but you'll have the hottest girl on your arm. So enjoy it."

"Yeah," he grinned.

They went in to find their table. Stephen was used to being relatively invisible so he was amazed at how almost everyone looked at them now. They found the table and his friends gaped at Lynn while their dates did not look pleased and shot Lynn catty looks. Lynn acted gracious and looked genuinely pleased to meet everyone while her lips twitched up in amusement.

"So, do you go to University here?" one of the girls asked her. She was tall with straw colored hair that she had straightened. She was curvy but with some extra weight and thick limbs.

"Yes. I'm doing Business. I work at Cormorant with Stephen as well."

"Amanda works at Cormorant as well," Stephen put in awkwardly, "Ahhhh in R&D with me."

"We didn't get one of those," Amanda nodded to Lynn's golden Cormorant pendant.

"You like it?" Lynn asked sweetly. "I haven't seen you around. But I spend most of my time at my cubicle."

"I've seen you."

"What a nice dress!" Lynn commented. Amanda had a loose beige dress tied up at the waist. "You too!" Lynn smiled at the other girl who was a bit short and dumpy and had a sack like flower print dress on. The other girl smiled back uncomfortably.

Stephen talked to his friends in some sort of strange tech language that Lynn didn't understand. Lynn held his arm loosely and smiled at the other girls while scanning the room. She saw a middle aged couple that quickly looked away when she looked. She knew immediately they were his parents.

"Say, Stephen. Is that your parents there?" she asked.

"Ahhh oh! Ahhh yeah. Yes, ahhh that's them."

"Well, come on then. Introduce me! Excuse us."

"Should I have told you my folks would be here as well?"

"Ahhhh yeah-a," she said with exasperation.

"Hi!" Lynn smiled warmly as Stephen stammered out an introduction. His parents seemed in borderline shock. She found out they were both teachers. Eventually, thankfully, the small talk ended as an announcement was made for everyone to go to their seats.

It was a long evening of speeches ending with a catered meal. Afterwards they all socialized with glasses of champagne. Of course, Stephen said he was driving so he had water instead. Lynn knocked back a few glasses to try and make the evening less boring. She got in a sparring session with Amanda who seemed to be getting into a love/hate relationship with her. That helped pass some time. She seriously would have fucked Stephen if he had the guts to make a pass or two, which of course, he didn't. Anything to make the evening more interesting. When she knew his parents were looking she flirted with him, one time sliding her hand into his blazer to rub his stomach a bit. He turned beet red and she laughed as she noticed his cock starting to tent out a bit. "I'm tipsy Stephen," she giggled, "Now's your big chance to take advantage of me." He blushed furiously but gallantly kept his hands to himself.

At shortly past 11:30 people started to leave. They said good-byes to his parents and friends and went for him to drive her home. She acted a bit more tipsy than she actually was as they walked to the car, giggling and leaning in close. He was the perfect gentleman, of course, and drove her home, blushing furiously when she gave him another long kiss on the mouth and stiffened when she put her hand briefly on his thigh. He almost looked relieved when he got her to the door.

Will came down immediately. "We all alone?" she asked hopefully. Grinning he went over and scooped her up in his arms. She laughed and put her head on his shoulder. As Stephen drove through the gates grinning thinking about the kisses and what a great night it had been, Will was carrying Lynn up the stairs to his bed.

"I'm so horny! I want to be fucked so hard!" Lynn giggled and whispered into Will's ear.

"Stephen get you all worked up and leave you high and dry?" he laughed.

"He's kinda cute. It was so funny, he's fucking terrified of me. Almost had a car accident on the way there. But I had a few glasses of champagne and getting dressed up always makes me horny. Plus I knew what an amazing lover waited for me at the end of the night."

He got her to his bedroom and let her down by the bed. She draped her arms around his shoulders and he held her around the waist. They kissed, tenderly at first but quickly getting hot and passionate as their tongues danced and he massaged her amazing ass. Reaching up he slowly zipped down the back of her dress and then she kicked off her high heels.

"Jesus, Lynn, you are so hot," he murmured while kissing her shoulders as he slowly pulled the dress over them. As her dress was pulled down to her waist he kissed around the swell of her firm, young, shapely breasts and deftly unclasped her bra. She threw back her head and laughed in joy as his mouth found a hard little nipple.

"Oh my fuck, Will. Yeah Baby! That's right. Hmmmmm."

He sucked on a nipple, running his tongue on it and then kissed all the way over to the other. He knelt then to kiss around her toned tummy and to tongue her navel as she giggled. Then he kissed and nuzzled around her hips and pelvis as the cocktail dress slowly came over her hips to fall over smooth legs to make a shadow on the floor. He kissed around her panties. "Oh God, Will!" she groaned as he licked her pussy through her panties. She laughed as he turned her around and squealed as he playfully bit her ass.

"Wow, that is just so incredible!" he said in almost disbelief as he squeezed and touched her ass before pulling down her panties over her shapely legs still encased in sheer black nylons. She got up on the edge of the bed on her knees and leaned over to display her ass to him. "Oh God," he said and he ripped off his tee shirt, his cock was so hard in his sleep pants and he quickly got rid of them as well. "Oh dear God. You're so beautiful, Lynn. Every single part of you," he whispered as he pulled apart her ass cheeks to look at her smooth pussy with its long glistening pink crack ... and her little brown puckered asshole. Without even thinking he pushed his face forward and licked up her ass crack.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in somewhat surprise. He licked up again, then down, back and forth, his tongue slipping over her asshole each time. "OH YES WILL! Fuck, don't dare stop! I fucking love it!" He was encouraged by her eager acceptance and he continued to tongue her asshole while she groaned in pleasure. The presence of her pussy was just too much for him to ignore though and he soon found himself lapping her greedily as he gently pulled apart her pussy lips. "GOD!!" she exclaimed as she gripped the bed sheets and pushed her face into the bed as her body quivered.

"Hold that pose," he told her as he got into position behind her and holding his cock rubbed the head up and down her wet crack. "Oh wow, this is incredible," he whispered as he pushed and watched as his cock started to disappear and Lynn gasped deliciously. "Oh yeah," he hissed as he slowly buried himself deep into her tight, wet pussy. He looked down in awe as her pussy clutched him greedily and tried to hold him in as he pulled out before inserting it in her fully again. He held her by the hips and pulled her back into him while he pushed ahead with his hips. Lynn gasped with every full long stroke until his pace increased to the point that she bit her lip as she tried to look back at him.

"Oh God Will ... It's so good ..."

His hips slammed against her ass now, making rhythmic slaps as he fucked her passionately. "Gonna cum, Lynn!" he gasped.

"YES! OH GOD, YES!" She almost sobbed as she started to orgasm again.

His cock exploded and he felt his sperm gushing out inside her. He grunted in pleasure and relief as he returned to long, deep strokes, pushing in so her ass was tight against his hips as his cock throbbed and more of his cum ejaculated deep inside her. "Ohhhh God," he groaned.

"Mmmmmm," she replied.

He pulled out his softening cock and watched in awe as a dollop of cum was expelled from her and dripped out to fall over the side of his bed. Then his phone sounded. "Just in time," he grinned, "They're back. Maybe you should get back to your room?"

"Fuck that," she reached up and pulled down the covers of the bed and got in, "Come on! They won't find us in here!"

"Taking a chance, Lynn," he remarked but quickly jumped in with her.

"Fuck it," she giggled, "They never come over to our side of the house. And if Mom does, so what? Martin already knows. I'm staying the night."

"Yeah," he agreed as his arms went around her and he pulled her slender young body into his embrace, "Fuck it." She giggled as she found his mouth and pulled the blankets over their heads. They kissed, fondled, and giggled under the blankets as they lay side by side with their young bodies pushed together. His cock quickly got hard again and he reached down to pull a shapely leg up over him and his hard cock instinctively found her opening immediately. "I love you," he whispered as his cock slowly penetrated her again. "About time you told me that," she replied before her tongue entered his mouth and they tenderly made love well into the early morning.

Will woke up about seven o'clock the next morning with Lynn still spooned in his arms. It was an amazing feeling. He kissed her shoulders and explored her torso with a hand, her taunt belly. His cock grew and stuck into her ass and woke her as he caressed a breast.

"Morning," he whispered softly as he started to work his cock against her ass.

"Morning lover," she murmured happily.

"I love you, Lynn," he whispered in her ear and lust overcame him.

"You're not putting your cock in my ass, Will," she giggled back as his cock head was getting pushed forcefully against her asshole. He wriggled around to lay on his back and pulled her face down on top of him. They each gasped into the other's ear as she reached between them to direct his cock and they began fucking once again as he entered her and slid in deeply. She fucked him slowly, moving her hips in a rolling fashion, pushing against him and he groaned in pleasure until he climaxed with his arms around her, holding her protectively to his body. She gave a contented little sign and lay on top of him for close to an hour, slipping in and out of sleep until his cock softened and eventually slipped out.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world," he whispered in her ear as he caressed an ass cheek.

"I need a long hot shower. See you downstairs, lover," she whispered and kissed him again before getting off him and stretching like a cat.

"God, you are so beautiful," he smiled as he got up on an arm and watched her stretch still in the black nylons. She smiled back and quickly pulled on her dress, leaving the back unzipped and gathered her bra, panties and heels and blew him a kiss before slipping out.

The first thing Lynn saw when she left Will's room was her mother. She was caught red handed, half dressed and with her underwear in her hand. She couldn't help but smile, then giggle as her mother just stared at her with wide eyes and her mouth open.

"Oops," Lynn said as she started to laugh.

"Lynn! What are you fucking doing?!?!?!" Lauren spat in a hushed whisper.

"I spent the night with Will, Mother. Is that a big deal?"

"YES! He's your step-brother!"

"No he is not!" Lynn spat back venomously, "We never even knew each other two years ago. You married Martin and threw two horny seventeen year olds in the same house together. It's amazing we only just started to fuck now!"

"Jesus Lynn! You're just complicating your life!"

"We're not going to run away and want to get married or anything. It's just sex."

"Jesus, Lynn! Get to your room before Martin finds out!"

"Pretty sure he knows, Mother."

"What!" she looked shocked, "How?"

"Cause he's not fucking stupid. Look I'm glad you know. I gotta shower, ok?"

Will was scrambling to get his sleep pants on when Lauren burst in. His flaccid cock flopped around as he hopped on one foot trying to get his pants on.

"You fucker!" she hissed.

"Lauren ... I ..."

"I asked you ... point blank ... if you and Lynn were having sex and you said no!"

"We weren't then! It just happened!" he finally managed to get his pants on and looked for his tee shirt. "There's been sexual tension between us since we met. I don't think either one of us could have stopped it or wanted to stop it."

"And what about me! I fucking took care of you in the hot tub and shower and you sleep with my daughter!?!" You even fucked her whore friend. I assume you're still fucking your girlfriend. And then you leave me high and dry."

"Jesus, Lauren! Dad is home. When do we get a chance for that?"

"So, do we, now that you and Lynn are intimate? Like I don't even know if I want to anymore."

"That night with you was so amazing Lauren. You don't even know. You can't blame me for being with Lynn. She's so incredibly beautiful and sexy just like her mother."

"Oh Jesus Christ, Will!" she laughed, "You're amazing, you know that?" He laughed nervously. "Don't fucking break Lynn's heart or I'll chop off your cock. I swear."

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt Lynn. We're going to date other people. Live our lives, but we're going to be together as well. Forever if we can."

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers