The Cat Burglar

Story Info
A master thief finds more than he bargains for on a raid
2k words
3.67
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark knight and his hellish minions lay dead behind him, their vile black blood dripping from his sword. Before him lies the door to his prize, the one thing he has sought, that had tormented his dreams for so many years. He grabbed the handle and pushed the solid oak door open with a slight creak, entering the candle-lit room. He approached the ornately carved, four-poster bed, his heart thudding in his chest and slowly drew the curtain to one side. There she lay, with only a thin silk sheet covering her naked beauty; the Princess Cassandra, widely regarded as the most beautiful woman in all the realms.

Her chest rises and falls as she sleeps, her large perfectly formed breasts forming graceful mounds in the sheet. Her nipples look like two silken acorns, her slightly parted lips full and pouting, eminently kissable, flowing locks of auburn hair framing her perfect face. His cock strains inside his tight steel codpiece, passion and desire flaring through his body. Her eyes flick open and she sits up suddenly, startled, the silk sheet slipping down to reveal her ample bosom. A smile crosses her face as she recognizes her knight in shining armour come to her rescue. She stretches out her arms, eager to crush her lips against his, anxious to feel his honed body pressed against hers. He advances quickly, shedding his blood-stained armour, his cock springing to life with it new found freedom. He reaches the edge of the bed........... BZZZZZZZZZZZ

The alarm reverberates around the small bedroom, startlingly loud. He wakes up, his cock throbbing as the dream slowly fades from his memory. It's the same every night, the same incredible woman in the same dream, the same frustrated disappointment when the dream ends. He lets out a long sigh as his erection fades, his mind turning to the coming night's raid. Among those in the business, he is said to be the best. Never caught, always successful, he is the ultimate cat burglar. Tonight's raid will be the pinnacle of his career, something for the world to remember him by. The 43rd floor of the Carlton Tower, the private offices of Charles Carlton, oil and shipping magnate, multi-billionaire and owner of the finest collection of gems in the world. He collects his few belongings together, mostly the tools of his trade, checks out of the flea-pit motel and hails a cab into the city. As the cab travels through the downtown traffic his mind wanders back to the dream, back to her exquisite face, the slender neck, the large breasts so tantalizingly close... All too soon the cab pulls up outside a park a couple of blocks from his target and he wanders through the trees, waiting for night to fall.

It's midnight and the streets are fairly deserted. A black garbed figure pads silently down an alley behind the building, searching for a hidden route up the building. Looking up, he sees that one half of the building is in the shadow of the building opposite - perfect cover. He starts his accent, scaling the building as easily as a normal person walks up stairs. After an hour he reaches the 43rd floor, at a window into the men's lavatory according to his plans of the building. He's quickly inside and silently walks towards the large double doors which lead into the main office. He's just about to press his ear to the door to listen when suddenly it opens and a figure is silhouetted in the semi-darkness. He barrels into the person, knocking them both to the floor, and hooks his foot around the door, closing it. He looks down at the now unconscious figure and realizes that it is a woman. Damn! The offices should have been empty by now. He feels her neck for a pulse - strong and steady. Good. He grabs her arms and drags her through the dark office towards the door to Carlton inner sanctum. Is presses his ear to the door - silence - then opens it and pulls the woman into the softly lit office. He looks down at her...... and take a sharp intake of breath. It's her! The woman from his dream. The same hair, the same lips, the same face, the same breasts, everything. Unbidden, his cock swiftly hardens, forming a significant lump in his skin tight pants. He stares at her for long moment, his mind reeling from shock.

Slowly, his reason for coming here worms its way into his mind. Sighing, he easily lifts her lithe body off the floor and ties her into a chair. Before he can stop himself his lips brush against hers, their moist warmth sending his pulse racing. He pulls back, shock at his own actions and lust warring through his mind. After one final long glance, he turns from her and goes to the large picture opposite, behind the huge marble desk, removing it from the wall. He studies the wall safe for a few minutes, checking there are no hidden alarm systems. Within ten minutes the safe is open.

"Who are you?" He whirls around at the unexpected voice, surprised to see the woman staring at him. His eyes are instantly drawn to her slightly spread legs and the hint of lace beneath her short dress.... He shifts slightly, hiding his visibly throbbing erection behind the desk.

"Nobody important," he manages to whisper. "Just stay quiet and no harm will come to you." He starts to turn back to the safe but can't take his eyes off her spread legs. Realization quickly dawns on her and she snaps her legs shut, blushing furiously. Her eyes meet his and he see fear, but also something else, something... she looks down.

"Just don't hurt me OK?" she whispers. His heart thuds painfully in his chest and his cock aches for release.

"I could never hurt you," he mumbles under his breath as he turns his attention back to the safe.

Flawless diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds and other precious stones fill the safe with a glittering rainbow hue. He picks up the centre piece, a huge diamond and holds it up to the light. Perfect, with the barest hint of blue - a sure sign of the highest quality gem. A small smile plays across his lips as he carefully removes the gems and places them in a soft black sac. When the safe it empty, he pulls the drawstrings on the sac tight and buries it in his bag. He quickly closes and locks the safe, then returns the picture to the exact position he found it. He walks around the table and stands in front of the woman.

"I'm sorry to leave you tied up but I can't have you calling the police and..." His voice trails off and his eyes are drawn to her ample cleavage. His erection, which dissipated while he emptied the safe springs back to life. Her eyes look him up and down, and a slight gasp escapes her lips as she sees his prominent throbbing bulge. She glances up at his face, and again there's that look, only stronger. His bag slips off his shoulder and drops on the floor as he advances towards her. His hands caress her heaving tits, lightly pinching the nipples through her blouse. She tries to back away, shaking her head, but her body gives her true feelings away as her nipples harden under his light touch, and she moans softly.

He bends down and their lips meet in a wild passionate kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance. One of his hands leaves her rock hard nipple and wanders down towards her closed legs. As his hand brushes the tops of her thighs her legs instinctively open, spreading as wide as her tight dress and the rope around her ankle will allow. The humid heat of her pussy flows out over his fingers, drawing them towards her flaring desire. He bends his knees, gently rubbing his engorged cock against her leg as his hand brushes lightly up and down over her lace panties. Her hips rock forward, pressing her pussy hard against his fingers as a damp patch quickly forms on her panties. Her blouse is quickly opened and he pulls back to view her large beautifully formed tits, nipples invitingly erect. He gently wraps his lips around a nipple and sucks it into his mouth as his thumb presses down hard on her lace covered clit. She cries out in ecstatic pleasure, the thought of her being powerless in this burglar's hands sending intense waves of pleasure through her body. Abruptly he stops, standing and backing away slightly. He looks her up and down, a slightly smile playing across her lips, blouse open, nipples bouncing and jiggling as she squirms on the chair, skirt hitched up around her waist revealing now sodden panties, and a soft growl of lust and passion rumbles through his chest.

He quickly sheds his clothes, his huge erection pulsating almost with a life of its own. He walks forward and she licks her lips as his rock hard phallus bobs and weaves scant centimetres from her mouth. A glistening clear drop of precum forms on the tip of his cock and she strains her head forward, flicking her tongue out to catch it before it falls. He flinches slightly as the tip of her tongue caresses the fat tip of his cock. She looks up at him, then opens her mouth wide. He places his hands on her head and drives his hips forward sliding his cock deep into her mouth. She gags slightly at his sudden entrance, but quickly recovers and push her head forward, taking his throbbing meat in her throat as her lips brush his balls. With short stabbing thrusts he starts to fuck her mouth, her tongue darting all over his cock. One hand leaves her head and reaches down to pinch a nipple hard. She manages to stifle a cry, but can't stop herself from moaning in a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure as he pulls and twists her aching nipple. She pulls back, giving his now dripping cock one last lick as it slides out of her mouth. She looks up at him and smiles seductively.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" she whispers.

Before she has even finished talking he's untying her legs and spreading them as wide as he can. Her sodden panties are quickly torn of and he rubs the tip of his cock between her slick, swollen cunt lips.

"Yeah, shove it in hard and fuck meeeeEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she cries out as he plunged his fuckpole deep into her hot tight pussy. A swift orgasm tears through her leaving her dazed and gasping as he pumps his hips, ramming his cock as far as he can. She wraps her legs around his hips, freeing his hands to assault her clit and nipples. He rubs a finger back and forth over the tip of her buzzing clit in time with his strokes, the speed and pressure increasing as he fucks her faster and faster. A raw animalistic grunt of pleasure accompanies each thrust as he fucks the hell out of the woman of his dreams. Her cries and moans reach a new intensity as she cums again, her pussy clamping tight around his cock. He slams forward in a cunt suddenly much tighter and let out one final loud groan as his cock explodes in her pussy, spraying hot sticky streams of jism deep into her sweating body. He collapses on top of her as his hips twitch and buck, rutting more and more cum into her already full cunt. As the last drops are pumped out, he slowly pulls his spent cock from her pussy, watching as a stream of cum runs down the crack of her ass. They stare at each other for a few seconds, breathing hard, beads of sweat glistening on both of their bodies, then he stands and quickly dons his clothes. He rearranges her clothes, making her more presentable, then bends down for one last lingering kiss......

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ. He wakes up with a start. He stares into space for a minute in utter shock. What an incredible dream! Finally, he got to the finish of his dream and it ended perfectly. Smiling, his mind turns to tonight's little raid.....