The Cat Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony says we have an arrangement," he began, "you said you would do anything if we let you go."

She nodded, smiling. There was no way she was going to correct him to say that sucking Tony off had been in exchange for not calling the cops.

"Good," Sebastian said. "Because I'm going to teach you a lesson about stealing from me."

Danielle faked a concerned look. Not all of it was fake, however.

"Turn around," he ordered, walking towards her. She complied, her round ass revealed for his viewing pleasure.

His strong hands quickly grabbed at the soft globes, squeezing, kneading, testing the ample flesh. She pushed herself back against him, moaning. Her pussy was still aflame, and if he would stoke the embers again, she was all for it.

She heard his belt unbuckle, his pants unzip, and in short order, they hit the floor. Seconds later, she felt his hardness press at her wetness. He rubbed himself along her slit, making her groan, slicking his shaft with her juices. The incessant pressure on her flowering lips was torture; it felt good, but she wanted him inside her.

After a few more moments of such torture, he pulled her hips back, so that her ass was pushed out, her upper body pressed against the pipe. His hands pulled the cheeks apart, and a second later her body froze as the head of his prick nudged at her asshole.

"Not there," she pleaded, trying to jerk away from him.

He chuckled darkly, holding her fast, the pressure increasing at her asshole.

"Please," she begged. It was not that she did not like anal. She usually enjoyed it; but Sebastian Wagner did not seem like a gentle or tender man, even at his best. And given his intentions to 'teach her a lesson', he would not be careful.

She groaned when his cock pushed through, lodging just inside her sphincter. He groaned back at her, enjoying the immediate tightness and warmth.

"Please," she begged again.

"I told you I'd teach you a lesson," he grunted. She peeked over her shoulder to see Tony, who grimaced, making a face as if disapproving.

His prick shoved forward. She squealed at the sensation, at the way he forced her anus to stretch, at the way he packed her ass, his thickness quickly making her uncomfortable. At the very least, he had lubricated with a bit of her juices, so he had not gone in completely dry.

Sebastian chuckled, his hands squeezing painfully at her hips. He shoved forward again, his length dragging along her insides, making her buck, her body trying to escape him.

"Please," she gasped. "Please stop."

He thrust again, Danielle whimpering at his impatience, at the way he just forced her asshole to accommodate him. There was no thought to her pleasure, just as she had thought; all he wanted was his pleasure and her punishment.

"Fuck, she's tight," he grunted. "You want a go when I'm done, Tony?"

"No," Tony said. "I'm good."

"You're missing out."

"I had her mouth, that was good enough for me."

Sebastian laughed. "Alright then, I'll have to fuck her ass for the two of us."

Before Danielle could plead again, he thrust, and then thrust again, and again, working up to a painfully steady rhythm. He gave her no time to adjust. Her cries filled the small room as her body was shoved into the pipe by his careless thrusts. Her ass burned from his treatment of it. Her hands were still cuffed, so she could not make herself feel better by caressing her pussy. Otherwise the pain might have been mitigated.

The pipe creaked, Danielle again trying to yank against it. But Sebastian's rough thrusts were keeping her off balance, keeping her distracted by the ache arising in her belly. Each impact from his hips made the ache spike a bit more.

He was by now buried balls-deep in her ass, grunting at the feeling of her warmth wrapped tightly around his length. His ragged breaths tickled her ear; she squirmed between him and the pipe, wriggling her hips, as if another angle would help ease his passage.

Unfortunately, she was not able to move much. He just pumped insistently, ignoring her soft whimpers of pain and unease.

Fortunately, he did not last much longer. His thrusts got more erratic, his grunting more strained, and a few seconds later, she felt a wet heat spreading in her bowels. He ground into her ass, provoking more pained whines and urgent struggles. His grip never tightened, and even through his orgasm, his thrusting never faltered. He chuckled in her ear as he finished up, giving a few last hard pumps into her abused asshole, before pulling out and stepping back.

Danielle gritted her teeth. It hurt, but she had been hurt worse in her life. This was more embarrassing than anything, that she had been cocky and sloppy, and had suffered for it. Sucking Tony off and being fucked by Phil had both been pleasurable, even the first bit had not been entirely consensual. But Sebastian's forceful usage of her ass had been different.

"That should show you to not fuck with me again," Sebastian said, chuckling as he walked to the door.

She glanced over her shoulder. Tony still had the disapproving look on his face.

"Have Gerald take the bitch home," Sebastian told Tony.

Sebastian left, and Tony uncuffed her. She was tempted to kick him in the groin and run, but her ass hurt and she was almost done with this anyway. Provoking Tony, who had seemed somewhat sympathetic towards her plight, would just be stupid.

He left the room for a moment, letting her recover. She adjusted her dress; the top of the dress was torn, along with the bra, so she could not cover her breasts. What she could do was pull the hem back down. Her panties had been tossed onto the floor, but she grabbed them and yanked them on.

Tony came back in a few moments with her purse, and a windbreaker, to cover her breasts. As she followed him from the room, heading back through the mansion, she could not help but notice that her purse was a bit heavier than usual. But she was not about to dawdle; she just wanted to leave.

A car was waiting for her outside, a kindly-faced older man up front in the driver's seat.

Danielle had him drop her at a pharmacy a few blocks from her apartment. Even if she had not needed the morning-after pill, she would not have let him drop her at her place; she knew there might be a chance Sebastian would ask Gerald where he had dropped her off.

Once she got inside her apartment, she stripped off the windbreaker and dress, and headed into the shower. Her slit and sphincter were both dripping cum, so she spent some time cleaning them up. Her sphincter, in particular, was slightly inflamed, ringed with a bit of red.

After cleaning herself off, she dressed, choosing a t-shirt and sweatpants combo. Her purse sat on the coffee table. She remembered how it had been heavier than usual, so she opened it and looked inside.

There were several pieces of jewelry inside: two gold bracelets, two necklaces, the gaudy watch she had initially grabbed, and a few small rubies. Underneath the small hoard was a folded piece of paper. There was scrawled handwriting on it.

"Sorry for what happened with Sebastian," the note began, "I didn't mean for you to get hurt, but he can be a dick sometimes. Hope this makes your ass hurt a bit less. Sincerely, Tony."

She chuckled, already calculating how much she could get for the pieces. Perhaps the night was not as much of a colossal failure as she had thought.

12