The Cat in Latex Ch. 03

Story Info
Catwoman vs Batgirl!
2.4k words
4.7
29.9k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE: This story's fetishes are latex, bubble butts, and teasing (no sex until next chapter). Know what cup of tea you're drinking! ^-^

*****

Several overweight guards patrolled uselessly below, as if they could possibly protect the diamond chain on display. In reality, the battle for it was taking place overhead. And it wasn't going well. Catwoman smirked and cast a final glance down through the skylight before turning her attention to the two crime fighters who faced her.

Of course, it wasn't exactly the two of them against her, not anymore. Nightwing lay on his back, his cock huge and stiff in his tight leather outfit. His eyes were no longer angry or defiant, but they followed her body worshipfully. Not far from him, Batgirl was her only real opposition. The smaller woman had her hands on her hips and was practically steaming with rage. Given that Catwoman had just snatched her boyfriend out from under her nose, perhaps she had a reason to be upset... but she didn't have what it took to get him back.

"I said, what the hell is going on here?" Batgirl repeated, before jabbing one finger in Catwoman's direction. "Just what are you trying to do?"

"You haven't figured it out?" Catwoman gave an innocent look, made ridiculously lewd by her dynamic body on display. Feeling Nightwing tonguing her asshole earlier had made her incredibly wet, and the lips of her pussy were visible through her tight latex outfit. Her breath was still coming a little quickly, which made her breasts rise and fall, pressing against each other and creating mind-blowing cleavage through the keyhole in her outfit.

"That's it, you shameless whore!" Batgirl dropped into a fighting stance, her anger taking on a new form. "I'm going to take you down. And you!" Her gaze turned toward Nightwing and became even harder. "Don't think I've forgotten about you! You're going to have a lot to answer for once this is over!"

For her part, Catwoman blew Nightwing an exaggerated kiss. "Looks like we're going to heat things up without you. Enjoy the show, lover."

"Stop that, you slut!" Batgirl cried out in rage and rushed across the roof, a wild and reckless assault. Catwoman dodged her fist and tossed her aside. She tried to throw her into the skylight, but the other woman managed to catch herself on the edge and dropped back into a fighting stance.

Now that she had some space, Catwoman walked out to the center of the roof, her hips swaying from side to side. She slowly uncoiled her whip from around her waist, letting the leather band slither over her body. There'd been no need to use it with Nightwing - with men the only weapon she really needed was her fantastic bubble butt covered in latex. But whips could be fun too, and she looked forward to using it.

She hoped she'd actually need it. Some of Poison Ivy's toxins worked on women and others didn't. When Catwoman had applied this one to her outfit, she hadn't given that any thought. Same with the lipstick... maybe Batgirl needed a little kiss to make her more compliant?

She certainly didn't look compliant now. Batgirl attacked her again, this time more carefully. But as she ran forward, Catwoman abruptly shifted from sliding her whip sexily over her hips to lashing it overhead with full force. It cracked like a gunshot and struck Batgirl directly in her stomach. She staggered back and straightened up, but not fast enough.

The next crack of the whip wasn't so hard, just flicking her directly between her breasts. Batgirl yelped and her tits jiggled in her outfit before she clutched her arms to her chest. They didn't jiggle as much as Catwoman's would have, though - she could see that Nightwing was still staring at her chest, barely even watching Batgirl.

Well, might as well give him a show. Catwoman lashed out with her whip in an even more exaggerated motion, her breasts flowing across her chest. Batgirl tried to defend her breasts again, but this time the whip coiled around her ankle and with one swift motion, Catwoman tugged her off her feet. She hit the roof hard and began to struggle to rise, but before she could get up Catwoman stepped on her, one long heel digging into her neck.

"Why don't you just stay down, girl." Catwoman smirked down at the fallen heroine before shooting a glance at Nightwing over her shoulder. "And you are just a girl, you know. You may have a few curves, but you don't call yourself a woman because you know you're really not. Whereas I don't need to call myself Catwoman for anyone to know, do I? Could there be any doubt?"

Catwoman slapped her own ass with her whip, sending it jiggling deliciously even in her tight outfit. She heard Nightwing's breath catch and smirked back at him.

"Not much of a comparison, is there? Your little boyfriend is looking at me now, Batgirl. He can see I'm better than you. I have bigger tits, I have a smaller waist, I have better hips. I definitely have the better outfit." Catwoman pushed her heel a little harder into Batgirl's neck. "Look at him staring, girl. Has he ever stared at you that way? All he needed was a good look at my body and he became like this, practically drooling for a chance at me. And I'll actually reward him, girl, in a way you never could."

Batgirl started to say something, but Catwoman pushed a little harder to cut her off. Over her shoulder, she saw that Nightwing was desperately rubbing his massive cock through the leather of his outfit. She hadn't ordered him to, but he looked so eager she couldn't feel bad. Catwoman gave a little laugh and put a finger to her lips.

"You want to put that big thing in me, don't you? That's what this hole is for, you know." Catwoman shifted to put her heel on Batgirl's back instead of her neck, turning to face Nightwing. She slid her fingers between her breasts, which were so pressed by her outfit that they hugged her fingers tightly. "You want to slide that huge cock between my tits? Maybe you'll get a chance later."

After another saucy smirk downward, Catwoman slid the handle of her whip between her breasts and let it stay there, showing off just how fantastically high her tits were. She pushed it up and down a few times and saw Nightwing's eyes widen. The handle was sadly thin and just cool leather, but she enjoyed watching his hands scrabble at his cock, desperate for release.

"But I think you want this more, don't you?"

Catwoman spun around and shoved her ass in his direction. She heard him groan, but he hadn't come yet. Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet, but she was getting off on taunting him just a little longer before satisfying herself.

"After seeing this, can you even fantasize about any other ass?" Catwoman shifted her foot to Batgirl's ass. Her heel poked into the rounded curve, but it was nothing like an amazing bubble butt that Catwoman knew she had. From the way Nightwing was staring at her and panting, it was obvious that he knew it too. When she was done, everyone would know it.

Wiggling her ass even more, Catwoman gave it a few slaps, the latex of her gloves resounding off the latex stretched tightly over her ass. She could imagine it being his hand bouncing off her ass and knew that he had to be imagining it too. "I know you wish these were your hands," Catwoman purred. "I know you'd do anything to get your hands on this bubble butt of mine. There's only one thing I don't know... are you imagining shoving that huge rod into my pussy or my ass?"

Nightwing's jaw dropped, as if both options were too much to imagine. But at that moment, a low growl from underneath Catwoman pulled at her attention. In one swift movement, Batgirl reached behind her back and grabbed Catwoman's boot by the heel. Catwoman tried to push down, but it was too late - the other woman was pushing her off balance. Before she could recover, Batgirl sprang from her prone position and threw all her weight into flipping Catwoman.

She hurtled backward, whip flying away from her before she landed on her back hard. The impact knocked all the breath from her lungs and though she was sure it made her jiggled enticingly, for once Catwoman had other things on her mind. She had to get back on her feet before-

Suddenly Batgirl was on top of her, pinning her down with her weight. Catwoman bucked and tried to throw her off, but after their bodies slid against one another for a few seconds somehow the younger woman wrestled her to the ground. After having been so in control moments before, Catwoman found herself with her face pressed against the roof and one arm tugged behind her back almost painfully. Batgirl jerked it harder, keeping her pinned in that position, which earned a low moan from Catwoman.

"S-shut up, you slut!" Batgirl snapped, tugging her arm again. Catwoman only moaned louder, the edge of pain just pushing her excitement higher. She might be at a disadvantage now, but she knew Nightwing would hear her feminine moans. And she knew exactly what they'd do to him.

"You're not so hot, you just swing these big things around to distract men!" Batgirl reached her other hand under Catwoman and squeezed one of her massive breasts. Her fingers kneaded a little too much and Batgirl hesitated for a moment before regaining her focus. "You think all men want these slutty cow tits?"

"I know for a fact at least one of them does." Catwoman wiggled her ass against Batgirl, and the younger woman couldn't move away if she wanted to maintain her hold. She did pull her arm tighter and force Catwoman against the roof again.

"I said shut up!" Batgirl gave her a little shove and leaned over her shoulder hatefully. "You're a damn whore, is what you are. Waving this fat ass around everywhere like a-" Her voice choked off. She'd struck Catwoman's ass in anger, but it bounced so perfectly that she couldn't seem to finish her sentence, just staring at how well the other woman filled out her jumpsuit. Catwoman twisted a little further to give her a saucy glance. Just like she'd expected, there was intense jealousy glinting in Batgirl's eyes.

"No more."

The jealousy turned to ugly hatred and Batgirl removed a Batarang from her belt. It glinted darkly in the light as she shifted it around to stabbing position. Realizing that things had gone too far, Catwoman struggled and called out.

"Help me, lover!"

That got a scornful laugh from Batgirl as she kept her pinned and readied the knife. "You think he's going to listen to you now? You're a criminal whore, he wouldn't ev - aah!"

Suddenly the pressure on Catwoman's arm disappeared and Batgirl's body jerked away from her. Working out the kink in her neck, Catwoman flowed back to her feet. No harm done, and it looked like she'd never been in any real danger. Not with Nightwing desperately lusting after her.

Batgirl tried to twist out of his grasp, but Nightwing had been training in all the same styles for even longer than she had. Soon he had both her arms pinned behind her back and her struggles were completely useless. Nightwing could easily have ground against her ass while he held her captive, but he showed no sign of even considering it, eyes instead drifting to Catwoman. As they always should and always would.

"You had a lot of fun calling me a whore, didn't you?" Catwoman folded her arms beneath her breasts, pushing them up even higher. Batgirl stared at her in hatred, but Catwoman just smirked. "But the truth is, only one of us has slept with your boyfriend... and he still chose me over you. What does that tell you?"

"I... I don't know what you've done to him, but-" Batgirl grunted as Nightwing forced her down to her knees. He looked up at Catwoman for approval and she gave him a lascivious smile.

"Just like that, lover. Now Batgirl, I think you're lying to yourself. You've seen my body and you can tell the difference between us. But perhaps you need to see a little closer, hmm?"

Without warning she turned around and shoved her bubble butt into Batgirl's face. The younger woman gave a scream that was quickly silenced as the latex molded around her face.

"What does it feel like, Batgirl? Admit it, part of you was hoping I had some old woman's fat ass. But this bubble butt is tighter than yours, isn't it?"

There was only a muffled curse, and Barbara didn't have much choice with Nightwing keeping her face shoved between Catwoman's cheeks. For a moment Catwoman was surprised when she felt Batgirl's face heat up... then she realized that the other girl was blushing. No doubt in humiliation at having the ass that utterly outclassed her literally shoved in her face.

Fun as this was, Catwoman wanted something else hot against her ass. Something much longer and harder. She pulled away, leaving Batgirl hacking and coughing. She looked like she might retch for a moment, overwhelmed by the odors she'd been forced to inhale for so long. In the end she managed to hold it back, but she couldn't hide the shame on her face.

"Oh, poor girl." Catwoman knelt down in front of her, running one latex-clad finger along her jaw. "Don't worry, I won't torture you any longer. Instead, I'll give you a little treat: you'll get to witness some real action." Her eyes left the younger woman's, traveling up Nightwing's tight body. She could still see his cock through his outfit, rock hard from her display. Then her gaze met his eyes and smoldered, making him swallow. "That's right, Batgirl. I'm going to show you how to make a real man throb."

Batgirl's eyes widened and she started to struggle, but it was far, far too late.

*****

Only the finale left!