The Cat in Latex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish he'd come into you, don't you?" Catwoman spun around, presenting her ass in the terrified girl's face. She clenched and pushed it all out with a rush of air, cum flying from her pussy and ass to hit Batgirl's face. The girl had her mouth open and she choked on the cum before she began coughing violently. "This is the only way you're going to get his cum from now on."

Coughing and crying, Batgirl could say nothing. Catwoman smirked at her one more time and then turned back to Nightwing.

"Lover, I came here to get some diamonds, didn't I? Will you be a dear and bring them for me?"

Even though he'd just emptied his balls, Nightwing leapt to his feet instantly. His cock was still rock hard and he struggled to get it back into his outfit for a moment. Then he leapt to the skylight and plunged into the room below. Catwoman folded her arms beneath her breasts and stared down at Batgirl. There was no need to say anything, not when her former boyfriend was breaking the law on command. He was wrapped around her finger as tightly as the latex clung to Catwoman's body.

After the sounds of a few blows and cries of pain, Nightwing shot back through the skylight and landed on the roof. An alarm began ringing, but it would be far too late. In his hands he held a priceless string of diamonds and he presented it to her like an offering.

Smiling, Catwoman slid the diamonds around her waist like a belt. They looped around twice and then hung there to at swell of her hips, one loop across her flat stomach and the other arcing lower. It accentuated her body perfectly, turning perfection into something inhuman. Catwoman gave a little twirl and saw both of them were staring at her helplessly.

Catwoman laughed and hopped into her new toy's arms. He caught her and stared down at her obediently, waiting for her command. "Alright, lover, that was round one. Why don't you take me back to my apartment and we can get started on round two?"

-

And that's a wrap! This was a fun project, and while I'm a little busy right now, I'm always open to talking about new stories if people are interested!

12