The Cat Who Ate the Canary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty much the whole time she did that Selina moaned shamelessly and looked Sara directly in the eye, Sara defiantly staring to show she wouldn't be affected by this. Although it was hard to mask her frustration when the bitch picked up her staff and started playing with it.

"This is a interesting weapon, given your choice of... hobby." Selina said almost conversationally, "You'd think you choose something a little more... deadly."

"Some of us have seen enough death." Sara grumbled, before admitting, "Or been responsible for enough of it."

This actually caused Selina to pause, then she raised an eyebrow, and dryly told Sara, "I don't doubt it."

Selina then lifted the staff up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around one of the ends of it and started sucking it like it was a cock.

Initially this caused Sara to frown in confusion, then she realised where this was going as Selina unzipped her catsuit and after some careful manoeuvring managed to get it down to her knees while still sucking the end of the staff the entire time.

One she was essentially naked Selina began to touch herself, before fondling her tits moving her hand down to rub her unsurprisingly wet pussy.

She kept that up for quite a while before setting first one, then two fingers into her own pussy and fucking herself for maybe a full minute before finally taking the staff out of her mouth and grinning at Sara.

Which finally gave Selina a chance to see the disapproving glare that Sara had been sending her way pretty much the entire time, the blonde then trying to will that expression away as it seemed to only caused the brunette to grin wider.

Unfortunately Sara was unable to stop herself from glaring, especially when Selina pulled her fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with the Canary's staff.

Which wasn't the easiest thing to use as a sex toy, which was something Sara would never admit she knew from experience, but it was amusing to see the way Selina's grin was replaced by a look of concentration as she was forced to use both her hands to control the staff.

Sara's reprieve was brief as Selina lined up the part of the staff she had been sucking on with her entrance and forcefully pushed it inside her, Catwoman letting out a cry as she forced her own pussy to stretch widely for the Canary's staff.

Once 4 or 5 inches were inside her Selina started pumping the staff in and out of her own cunt, Catwoman officially starting to use the Canary's preferred weapon to masturbate herself.

Which might have been the biggest humiliation/insult Sara had to endure of the entire night, which was really saying something. Especially as she mostly enjoyed seeing this perverted act.

After a few minutes Selina turned her full attention back to Sara and grinned again, "Whenever you use this again, or one just like it, I want you to think of this. Think what I did to your little toy. Mmmmmmm, think what I did to you. Ohhhhhhhhhh, because if there's a next time, I'll probably shove this thing up your cunt! Or ass. Oh, or I could introduce you to my strap-on. Yessssssss, I bet a little dyke like you would love that."

"I'm bi." Sara corrected, "And if you try a little harder, I bet you could get that whole thing into your loose fuck hole."

Ignoring that jab Selina closed her eyes and spent the next few minutes concentrating only on her own pleasure, slowly but surely increasing the pace of her thrusts until she was pounding the staff in and out of her own pussy.

It was so intense that not even Sara could keep up her bad mood, instead just watching with fascination as Selina got herself off.

The only difference between them was that Selina was just about able to keep herself from screaming her head off when she finally came, although her face did contort amusingly.

Of course this self-control only annoyed Sara, especially when Selina followed it up with slowly pulling the staff from her cunt and then pressing it to the blonde's lips.

For a few long seconds the two women just stared at each other, and then wanting this whole experience to be over with Sara groaned in frustration, and then parted her lips and wrap them around her own weapon which was now covered in her enemy's cum and pussy juice.

At least Selina's juices didn't taste bad, Sara actually considering telling this bitch to sit on her face so she could taste her from the source. But Sara didn't know whether she could take the hit to her pride, especially if she couldn't stop herself from cleaning her own staff so easily, causing Catwoman to chuckle evilly.

Once the weapon was cleaned and free of the Canary's mouth Selina then told Sara, "This really was fun, we should do it again sometime."

"Hey! We had a deal." Sara grumbled, "Sex for information."

"I said maybe." Selina grinned, and with that she dropped the staff on the floor, zipped up her costume, collected what she came to steal and then climbed out of the window, leaving Sara's still bound to the stranger's bed.

12