The Catholic Lifeguard's Baptism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's -- find out..." she said. She placed both hands on top of my head, leaned back in the chair, and fully spread her legs.

I gently rubbed her toes, then her ankles, then her calves, then her knees, then her thighs. I slowly trailed kisses up her thighs as my hands moved to her breasts. Gently kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples with my fingers, my mouth continued its exploration to her inner thighs.

I moved my hands behind her and cupped her ass cheeks. Looking up, I said, "I want to lick your pussy. Are you okay with that?"

She silently nodded.

"I need you to tell me," I said.

"Please, Ben -- lick my pussy."

With that, I pulled her slightly toward me and buried my face in her crotch. Her aroma was spellbinding -- pussy juices mixed with chlorine. I'll never forget it.

I made the most of the next few minutes, first licking the perimeter of her outer labia, then stiffening my tongue and pushing it into her opening. If I was right that her hymen was intact, I'd have to be very careful not to hurt her with digital penetration, but my tongue presented no danger to her. I kept my fingers external to her vagina, but made good use of them to lift her clitoral hood and stimulate her nub.

Her pussy felt so good on my mouth that I literally began fluttering kisses over her inner and outer labia, then tongue-fucking her for all I was worth. She held my head tighter and began to moan.

"Ben, keep doing that. I didn't know it could be this good..."

"Jen, honey, it's only going to get better..."

Finding her bud with my mouth, I began massaging it between my lips -- not a slow massage, but a rapid assault designed to elicit pure sensual exhilaration. I felt Jen's pussy begin to constrict. I inserted 3 fingers into her vagina -- shallow, not deep -- and began fluttering my fingers in her while my lips did their magic on her clit.

Her pussy's constriction turned into a death grip on my 3 fingers -- man, she was tight! -- that consummated in a cataclysmic release as her orgasm ripped through her body from her toes to her nose. I FELT the orgasmic ripple through her beautiful and tasty pussy, as well as at the point where I was cupping her lovely ass with my other hand, but I could SEE the ripples convulsing her shoulders, legs and face.

"You okay?" I asked after the waves had subsided.

She smiled. "Heaven on earth, indeed!" she replied.

"That was a tasty appetizer, Jen. I'm going to need you to come down from here for the main course. Sexual intercourse is by its very nature active -- wouldn't want to lose our balance from up here."

"Okay."

She followed me down the rungs of the ladder from the lifeguard chair. I took her hand in mine and led her to the sauna. I picked up Jen's towel along the way.

As we entered the sauna, I flipped the light on to illuminate the darkness. As I had hoped, the temperature was well down from an hour or so earlier. The heated rocks had been turned off, and the interior was balmy but not hot.

I placed the towel over the bottom row of wooden slats. I turned to Jen and held her close. She looked up at me with a shadow of doubt in her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I welcomed it by lovingly caressing her tongue with mine.

"The will of God," I whispered to her.

"This is my will, too, Ben -- I want physical union with you. I'm no liar."

"This is more than physical. You're taking me to new spiritual heights, Jen," I said, "and that's no lie, either."

"Ben -- will it hurt?"

"There's a fine line between pleasure and pain. I'll do everything I can to minimize pain and maximize pleasure."

"Ben -- I ... trust you ..."

"Even after me prancing toward you with my cock a-flappin' in my trunks every morning?"

"You -- confronted me. With who I am. With who I need to be."

"Let's find that last part out together. Are you ready?"

She nodded silently.

"I need you to tell me, Jen. More precisely than 'physical union.'"

"I want to feel your penis inside me."

"Where inside?"

"First in my mouth. Then in my pussy. And then -- I don't know. I've sometimes fantasized about taking it in the... rear end."

"I'll tell you what, Jen. I'm willing to do whatever you want to do. The main thing is to count the cost of what you'd be giving up."

"Okay -- right."

"So let's start at the beginning. You wanted to taste a man's cock."

"Mmmhmmh," she meowed, the last vestige of "Destination: Convent" melting away.

I sat on the towel as Jen kneeled in front of me. Her wide, innocent eyes locked with mine as she stroked my cock with her hand. Turning her gaze to my turgid shaft, she opened her mouth and leaned over it. To my utter shock, she deep-throated me in one fell swoop.

Seconds later, as she came up for air, she explained, "I've dreamed of doing that for so long. It makes me feel like a bad girl. But it makes me feel so alive!"

"Alive! That's the point!" I exclaimed. "Jen, we're alive with passion for one another. Quelling that passion for a lifetime would be -- a sacrilege!"

"Ben, you make this all seem so -- holy..."

"I can think of one holey -- or maybe two or three -- of yours that I'd likey to fill with my dickey. But first -- I have some protection over there in my pants pocket. Let me go get it."

"Ben, I'm Catholic."

"And?"

"I don't believe in contraception. Every sperm is sacred."

I had to quell a laugh. A Monty Python skit and tune were ringing through my head. Once my mirth subsided, I realized she was telling me that she'd be riding me bareback! My "overactive puppy" penis leaped for joy.

"Come here, girl," I said.

She stood up from her kneeling position and I patted my leg for her to sit on my lap.

"You realize what comes next?" I continued. "I'm going to lay you down on this bench, lick your pussy a few more times, and slowly -- ever so gently until your cherry is popped -- slide my dick inside your pussy and stretch it to fit. And it's going to be very good..."

She nodded. Her hand moved up to her breast, while the other one searched her loins. "You'll be different from the Blessed Virgin Mary," I said, "If there's a conception, it won't be an immaculate one. Are you willing to take that chance?"

She nodded again.

"I need to hear you say it."

"I want to have you spurt your seed inside my pussy. If God chooses to conceive a child in my womb, then so be it. Whatever is the will of God."

I was overwrought with emotion. This dear, trusting girl -- willing to have my baby. I didn't know who was the bigger fool -- her or me. But I was willing to leave it in God's hands. And I was willing to leave my seed in Jen's womb. What better mother than a Catholic sister?

I could wait no longer, and I could see from the expression in her eyes that Jen couldn't either. I lay her down lovingly, spread her legs, and dipped my head to her vagina, tonguing and gently spitting on her folds to ensure adequate moistness. I then kissed and suckled her nipples, and suddenly felt her hand on my rod, guiding my shaft to her moistened slit.

I felt the warmth of her pussy folds heat the surface of my glans. I wanted her so badly, had held back so long, it was all I could do not to shove all the way in and push up against her cervix. But I knew I wanted to maximize her pleasure and minimize her pain, so I pushed in just ever so slightly.

Sure enough, I pushed up against her hymenal barrier as I began to push my way in. "Jen, you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Ben, go ahead and pop my cherry. But easy does it."

"Easy as pie -- cherry pie."

She smiled again, her nervousness gone. "You goof," she chided.

I was determined not to hurt her. I gently grasped her ass cheeks, pulling her pubic mound slowly but surely against my rock-hard dick. Her skin was giving way, stretching and moistening, beginning to accommodate the full breadth of my cock. It was the length that worried me.

As I applied ever-more-incremental pressure, my glans suddenly slipped deep within her squishy tunnel. Her flinch and sharp inhalation revealed a flash of pain, followed closely by a sigh of pleasure. She began rocking against me, adopting a natural rhythm that threatened to bring my release prematurely.

"Jen," I said, "you okay?"

"Better than ever."

"It can be better still."

"How so?"

"Let me show you."

I slowed the pace and gently pulled out of her depths, caressing a breast as I did so. I leaned in to kiss her on the lips, then whispered, "Turn around."

She looked doubtful. "Are you going to take my ass?"

"Not yet -- and not unless you ask me to. I just want to be able to rub your clit while I take your pussy. It's a lot easier doggie style than in the missionary position."

"Funny."

"What?"

"That term. 'Missionary position.' I think of missionaries as doing God's work."

"That's exactly what we're doing. Only now we're going to do it from behind."

I positioned Jen on her hands and knees on the lowest bench in the sauna. She held her ass proudly in the air, awaiting my penetration of her pussy. I licked her glistening cleft, savoring the feel and taste of her precious treasures. I noticed a small smear of blood trickling from within, the evidence of her punctured hymen.

I positioned my throbbing dick against her slick vaginal entrance. "Ready?" I asked.

She nodded in silence.

"I didn't hear you, Jen."

"Yes. Put it in me, Ben. I want to feel you all the way inside."

With that, I pushed forward, watching her skin stretch around my straining cock. As I slowly buried myself to the hilt in her depths, I reached around with my right hand to stroke her clit. With my left, I reached around her higher up to massage her tits.

Jen began pushing back against me, taking me in all the way to her cervix. "I want to feel you spurt inside me, Ben."

I stroked faster and harder with dick and fingers, while trailing kisses down her back. "I think I'm having an epiphany, Jen -- a genuine revelation of the spiritual essence of sexual union."

"Yes, Ben -- yes. It's all that I dreamed it would be. Fill me up. Give me all of your sacred sperm."

Great, I thought. You're going to make me laugh, thinking of Monty Python, while I'm having a serious reflection. And worse than that, I'm not going to be able to cum.

My latter worry, however, was completely unfounded. It turned out Jen had a unique spiritual gift. She began squeezing my cock with the muscles of her vagina, like she was doing some sort of erotic Kegel exercises. It was like no pleasure on earth I'd ever known.

"Jen, that's going to make me cum!"

"So what's wrong with that?"

"I don't want to climax by myself. I want you to cum with me."

"I don't think that'll be an issue. Keep stroking my clit the way you are. I won't be able to hold back either."

True to her word, I felt Jen's pussy spasming around my cock just when my semen rocketed into her from my pulsing shaft. I had never known such a release. It wracked my body for close to a minute. Jen was practically having seizures at the same time.

Finally, I pulled out and turned her toward me. "Do I hear an 'amen'?" I smiled as I kissed her nose.

"No."

"What?"

"'Amen' implies finality. We're not done yet."

"Hallelujah," I responded.

"I have one more request, Ben. If I'm going to fully count the cost, I need to fulfill my fantasy of being taken in the ass."

"You sure?"

"I trust you not to hurt me."

I was filled with a paternal protective instinct -- only I'm not into incest, so I was glad Jen wasn't my daughter. I would honor her request without guilt or shame -- for either of us.

"It's going to take me a few minutes to work back into form," I said, "you emptied me. That's quite a trick you have of milking my cock."

"Is it -- unique?"

"First time I've ever had it done to me."

"Ohhh..." She blushed and grinned from ear to ear. I could tell she was proud of her prowess. Pride -- the last of the seven deadly sins. Only this form of pride was the most selfless kind I'd ever known.

"So -- you're willing to stick your cock in my ass?" she queried.

"Yes. But I can't do that until it recovers from your milking. Let me get you ready in the meantime."

In all truth, I had never fucked a woman in the ass before. My ex-wife had certainly never wanted to explore it. Tonight was a night of firsts for me as well as Jen. My flaccid cock was beginning to stir simply at the thought of her invitation.

I stood Jen up and gave her a hug and several kisses. I couldn't keep my hands and mouth off her face and body, but I was so fond of this little innocent that I devoted plenty of attention to her range of emotions, not just her physical responses.

After a few minutes of cuddling, I lay her back on the towel that was still stretched across the lower bench. Being right-handed, I placed her head to my left, allowing my hand free access to her pubic region. With her knees raised but feet planted, she parted her legs in invitation.

I leaned into her folds, once again licking her pussy lips, but then working my way back to her puckered anus. The aroma of chlorine still clung to her -- there was not a hint of unpleasant odor.

Tentatively, I stuck my tongue against her rear opening. She sighed in quiet exultation. Taking that as permission to proceed, I pressed my middle finger against her moistened anus.

Slowly, I saw my first knuckle disappear into her rear channel. I pulled it back out and dribbled some spittle on it to provide greater lubrication. I reinserted it in her rear hole, gently probing, this time reaching the second knuckle before feeling greater resistance.

I removed it slowly once again. As I held it up to dribble spittle on it again, Jen grasped my hand. Pulling it toward her face, she took my middle finger in her mouth and slowly suckled it. Then, placing it at her asshole and looking me in the eye, she whispered, "All the way."

I noticed her heaving chest, her fully erect nipples, as I slowly plunged my middle finger all the way into her ass. With my left hand, I began to stroke her clit.

Jen began humping both of my hands, from the front and the rear. My cock was beginning to swell, quickly blossoming to full erection. I was concerned about getting too big for Jen's ass to handle.

Jen seemed unconcerned. She reached for my prick and began to stroke it. "Take me from behind," she sighed.

"Meaning?" I feigned ignorance.

"Put your cock in my ass -- please," she requested bluntly.

I smiled, savoring the sense of sheer abandonment that Jen was displaying. I removed my hands from her clit and ass.

"Let's get back in the doggie position," I said, "only this time -- I'll aim higher."

Jen complied quickly and unabashedly. Placing my hands on her ass cheeks, I held them apart while I rested my prick against her perineum, sliding it slowly toward her anus. When it was lodged against her opening, I carefully pressed into her flesh. The tip of my glans made its way barely inside.

"Keep going," she encouraged.

"Just a minute." I pulled back out to moisten my tip by rubbing it with her pussy juices that covered my left hand. My frigging of her clit had unintentionally served a dual purpose.

I reinserted my cock in her back door, this time working about halfway in before her grunt let me know that it was becoming painful. I pulled back out, rubbed her pussy with my left hand, then coated my dick with her secretions once again.

This time her anal canal opened up far enough to accommodate me completely. Jen wiggled her ass with my prick lodged inside. I felt her sphincter muscles constricting around me. "That's going to make me cum," I said.

"That's what I want -- only I want to feel you thrusting for a few minutes first."

"Not sure I'll last that long."

"Last as long as you can -- then spurt your load as deep as you can inside me."

"Will do," I grunted.

We matched thrust for thrust, her backing against me as I thrust forward. My left hand continued to stroke and strum her clit as my dick invaded her ass.

"Ben -- can you cum with me?" she begged.

"You bet! Let it all out, Jen. Count the cost, baby!"

My thrusting erupted into a cataclysmic orgasm. Jen's sphincter was milking me in much the way her quasi-Kegel exercises had milked me earlier. This girl was an innocent and a pro all bundled up into one!

Jen's pussy pulsed around the fingers of my left hand as her orgasm burst upon her. Once again, her body convulsed as if she were having seizures. My heart was filled with satisfaction at pleasuring her so completely.

As the waves subsided, my limp prick withdrew of its own volition from her rear entrance. I pulled her toward me, turning her to a seated position on the bench as I sat down beside her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Better than okay."

"Dare I ask?"

"About what?"

"Whether you've discerned God's calling on your life."

"Yes."

"And?"

"I've counted the cost."

"Meaning?"

"I'd always look back to tonight."

A smile curled my toes as well as my lips.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Are you going to keep climbing out of the pool every day pointing that loaded weapon at me?"

"Unless you can think of something better to do with it..."

"Oh, I imagine I could get used to doing something better with it..."

One thing for sure -- I was certain that I had discovered my calling. And a few weeks later we discovered God's calling on Jen. The no-longer-a-sister was soon-to-be-a-mother. And one hot little mama she was -- and is. And our beautiful baby daughter, Epiphany, received her name from my and Jen's revelations of that fateful night.

12