The Cave

Story Info
Couple seeks shelter from the sun.
1.5k words
3.69
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking along a deserted beach. The high, intense sun makes the bleached sand burn the soles of my feet, so I occasionally wade into the cool, blue ocean to ease the pain. The sun is unyielding as it beats down upon me. The sands reach ahead of me as far as the eye can see - the ocean laps to my left and to my right rise rocky bluffs. The sun casts weird shadows on their crenellated surfaces, causing illusions of depth and textures.

The sun is making me dizzy, so I resolve to find some shelter from its punishing gaze. I figure that my best chance is to find some shade in the rocks, as there is no apparent path up the bluffs to the land above. I begin to feel as if I am destined to bake on this beach. But my luck changes for the better. Just to my right I spy a dark entrance in the foot of the rocks. The sanctuary of shade is itself compelling but that is not all that captures my attention. Stood in this opening is you.

You are wearing a long, white beach shirt. The intense rays of the sun make its material slightly transparent - I can make out the outline of your swimsuit beneath. As I approach I feel a tingle in my body, a sensation that surges as we make eye contact. I smile and ask if I can share your shelter. You see the beads of sweat speckling my brow and you encourage me to join you.

We are now stood side by side and I feel very conscious of the proximity of your beautiful body. Each time you look at me I feel my heart leaping a little. When I look at you, you avert your gaze, as if trying to hide something. I become aware that my breathing has become more deeper and I am powerless to stop my eyes from roaming your body. We indulge in a small talk but however hard I try I cannot distract myself from my rising state of arousal. I can't be sure if you feel the same about me ... maybe ... maybe not.

I ask if you have gone inside the cave and you reply no. I decide to explore a little, heading off into the darkness - you follow a little way behind. The floor of the passage is uneven and damp but it causes no great difficulty. A short distance inside the entrance opens up into a cavern. Rays of sunlight break in through fissures high up in the ceiling, giving the cave a twilight glow inside. The cavern is a rough hemisphere and has a sandy floor. It is cool inside, refreshingly so. The only feature of any note is a large, flat rock, about two to three yards across, sitting in the middle of the floor. Its surface has been smoothed over the centuries by the high tide that invades this cavern. I run my hand across it and remark at the refreshing coolness of its touch.

I turn to face you and my heart once again misses a beat. The light seems to have given your body a heavenly glow, a sight that makes me tremble with desire. Our eyes meet again and I walk toward you until we are close together. By now I am purely at the mercy of my instincts and feel as if I am being controlled by a hidden force. We embrace, your hands run over my shoulders as I cradle your face to mine. Our lips meet in an eager, burning, passionate kiss.

We stand awhile, our kisses becoming more urgent and intense. My hand plays in your hair as you run your fingernails down my spine. I reach under your shirt and slide it back over your shoulders, it falls with a sigh to your feet. I then work my fingers under the shoulder straps of your swimsuit, pulling them over your arms. I take my time, raising the anticipation as the front drops further down your bosom. Then comes the moment of revelation - your breasts pop over the neckline, their nipples poking out invitingly toward me. I drop to my knees and gently caress each in my hands. I savor the sensation of the soft flesh in my fingers. I look deep into your eyes as I lower my mouth onto one of your erect nipples and flick my tongue across it, back and forth, eliciting gentle, sighing moans from you. I feel your breasts swelling in my hands and in my mouth as I alternate from one to the other, kissing around and biting on each nipple. All the while your hands are pulling my face into your delicious tits.

I guide you around until you are stood in front of the flat rock. I take hold of your swimsuit again and recommence pulling it down your body. Your chest rises and falls more rapidly as I slowly expose your body and I can feel a slight trembling in your legs. I keep pulling until your costume falls to the floor around your ankles. Time seems to stand still as I admire your naked body before me.

The filtered light makes your skin glow but I notice a tell-tale glistening between your legs. I guide you down onto the rock so that I am knelt between your legs. You lie back and your pussy pops up before me ... I am so close that you can feel my hot, ragged breath on its lips. You roll your hips and thrust your cunt into my face. I bury my head between your legs, your hot juices burning my lips and chin. I start to explore with the tip of my tongue - I work it between the folds, guided by the warmth and moisture that lies beyond. Then I move my tongue up a little until I can feel the hard little nub under its tip. My playful flicks elicit an immediate - and vocal - response from you. I move between clit and slit, taking time to dip my tongue into your wet hole before playing with your swollen bud.

You place your hands on the back of my head, pushing me down as you push up with your cunt, grinding my face deeper into your sex. As I lick up your cunny-juice more oozes from your slit to take its place. My whole world is full of the scent and taste that lies between your legs. All the while my body is being assaulted with wave after wave of pleasure and maddening desire. It continues to grow until I cannot resist the urge any longer.

My cock is bulging, a mad prisoner of my shorts. I stand up and tear away my clothes as you survey me from behind hooded eyelids. I release my raging erection and feel a wave of lust as I watch you eye its rigidity with wanton desire. As our eyes meet you slowly and deliberately spread your legs wide apart. I guide myself towards you so that my cock is pressed against your pussy lips, my pre-cum and your juices mixing as they touch. Slowly, so slowly, I push forward and watch my cock as it inches its way into your sopping wet cunt.

The sensation is incredible as I start to pump you slowly and deeply. I feel your cunt rhythmically contract around me as I relentlessly and triumphantly fuck you. Your moans soon become louder and more desperate until you are screaming wildly, the sound echoing eerily around the cave. I feel your cunt going into wild spasm as you come off with a deafening scream. The sight of your body quivering in orgasm is enough to send me over the edge. My thrusts become more rapid, more savage and you can feel my cock stiffening as I approach my orgasm.

I wait until the last moment before pulling out. My cock barely emerges from you before it spews a colossal jet of hot spunk over your stomach and up under your tits. The fluid is hot and you gasp as you feel its sudden heat on your body. I frantically pull back on the foreskin, causing a second spurt to land on your belly. I continue to wank furiously as my cock deposits the remainder of its sticky, hot load onto your sweet little pussy.

For a while we are too breathless to speak. I lie beside you and kiss you tenderly on the lips and stroke your gorgeous body. When we have sufficiently recovered we head out onto the beach and we skinny dip in the water. We laugh as we splash each other. You then take my hand and lead me back up the beach into the cave. Occasionally you glance back over your shoulder at me, your face a picture of wickedness. We eagerly disappear into the shadows once again ...