The CB2000 Corporation

Story Info
A new chastity device hits the streets.
821 words
3.88
23.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The companies and products in this are invented names.

*****

"Hi, I'm from the CBMorph Corporation. can I tell you about our new product range quickly?" asked the charming smart trendy young woman, stopping my girlfriend, Kim and I on the way to the shops.

She opened her pamphlet, and my face dropped at what I saw. Kim beamed a big smile. In front of us were pics of handsome well built men, and sexy attractive women, all naked and beautiful except for a sleek, well fitting but small thin transparent device on his penis.

"Our new Morph-10000 is a very comfortable snug fit, contraction type device, that fits over your lovers love tool and keeps it cute and cozy." the sweat girl mentioned.

"With this device fitted, your lover is forced to wait till you are ready for his love making. And when you are ready just press the button and it reverses the properties in the plastic temporarily. Since my boyfriend has been in one, sex has never been so good. And we have a special price today of $20. Can I interest you in one today?"

"No I don't think so." I started to say, as Kim handed over her $20.

"Thank you very much. I'm sure you will be pleased by the effect it has." the young girl said with a smile.

"What are you doing buying that?" I protested. "Oh come on, it's just a fun sex toy" Kim replied.

"Sex toy! It stops sex" I puffed.

"Only for you dear!" Kim pecked my cheek. "Don't you trust me".

"Of course I trust you" I reassured her.

She kissed me and took my hand and dragged me into the ladies toilets, into an empty cubicle. She knelt undid my trousers and knelt down in front of me. I felt her kiss my penis. I was getting hard so I thought I was safe from her new toy. I felt the ring being attached behind my balls while Kim was still kissing my penis. "Shit!" the cage fitted with me erect and the padlock clicked lock.

Then the cage started to shrink slowly, gradually squeezing the erection out of my penis.

"How's it doing that?" I exhaled.

"It's amazing but it uses the heat your penis is generating to loose moisture in the material and shrink."

We both stood in amazement as the device continued to shrink to about 3.5 inches. Kim pecked me on the cheek, got me buttoned up and we sneaked out to go shopping.

When we got home. Kim pounced on me. We snogged like we had not snogged for years. She tore my clothes off to discover that the device had taken me down to a tiny 2 inches. My balls looked massive against the tiny penis cage.

"Wow that is so cute." she said. "I love it".

"That was my cock you're talking about it. It looks pathetic now." I retorted.

"Ye, you're right. It WAS your cock. Hmm, it's mine now." she smiled.

"Pathetic but very cute though." she reiterated. "Come on baby, if you want to use my cock again, you better start eating my pussy now."

I obeyed as I did from that day on.

Later that afternoon, Kim rang all her girl friends and told them to go out and look at the pics the Morph10K saleslady was showing in the shopping center. She left it at that. The following weekend we had a BBQ as the weather was good. The conversation quickly turned to the Morph10K device, Kim was the 1st to confess to buying one. We quickly realized that all the girls had purchased a unit and all of us guys were sporting tadpoles between our legs.

When it cooled down outside we came in to watch some TV and there on a TV ad was the Morph10000 being explained. It was made from a reactive plastic that could use heat to lose or gain moisture and thus expand and contract. Thus suppressing or allowing an erection. Penetrative sex can be had without even removing the device." The ad. was touting it as a fun sex aid to add a bit of patience to your lover.

"After 1 month on the market, already 30% of all men wear one. They love it." a perky lady claimed. "Come on, buy one. This is the 1st must have sex toy ever."

The girls burst out in applause. Kim piped up "Ye, I've never had so many orgasms before."

"Guys, Do you love the Morph10K?" Kim asked very loudly.

"Yes it's great" we all fearfully replied, fearful of telling the truth and risking the wrath of our conquerors.

"Great. thank you boys." Kim pecked my cheek grinning.

And so the Morph10K truly became the must have, worn all the time, male chastity belt that was and has been worn by 100% of males for the past 20 years.