The CE-Ho Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica had Monica under her thumb.
1.3k words
4.3
22.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica Bell watched with a crooked smile as the Man she hired brought back his sex-tape of his sexual escapade with Bell's rival CEO Monica Watson. Veronica had hated Monica Watson ever since she had become CEO of Skylabs. Monica was one year younger than Veronica and had stolen the spotlight from her as the youngest female CEO. Veronica adored the public attention and prided herself on her professionalism and cut-throat attitude. Veronica's jealousy over Monica boiled over when she heard rumors that Monica fucked her way up the corporate ladder. Veronica wanted to make Monica pay and to make matters even more tantalizing Veronica knew she could make money while also humiliating Monica.

Veronica had medium length dark brown hair and tan skin. Although she didn't need them she wore glasses. Veronica always wore the best business suits money could buy, her body was classically proportioned. Veronica was tall at 5'9" but she stood at almost 6'0" with the shoes that she wore. Her attitude was haughty, but she took no prisoners, there wasn't one person in the corporate world that wasn't terrified of her.

It had been one week since the handsome man Veronica hired had mercilessly fucked Monica Watson in exchange for some technology that Veronica's company Energy Corp had already created. Now Monica was being called into Veronica's office for a business meeting. The Man Veronica had hired was sitting silently in the back corner of the room.

As Monica entered the room she immediately saw the Man she had recently fucked and she looked uncomfortable, when she sat down she seemed nervous. Monica always seemed nervous around Veronica, but this time it was exasperated ten fold. Monica knew something was up.

After greeting each other with pleasantries Veronica used a remote control to make her entire office wall into a video monitor. On the screen was a high quality video of Monica giving head to the Man who sat silently behind her. Monica's face turned white, and she looked like she was sick then she screamed and told Veronica to turn it off, but Veronica made Monica watch the entire video. Horribly cheesy porno music was spliced into the video, as well as dialogue that clearly never happened. The video skillfully never showed the face of the Man Monica was fucking. The video was without a doubt a hardcore porn and the star was Monica. Monica stood up and started to walk away while mumbling obscenities but she stumbled and fell down. Monica started to weep on the floor.

"You know Monica, this doesn't have to get out into the general public." Veronica then turned around her computer monitor to show a website made entirely for promoting the video. The title was CE-HO.

"You bitch!" Monica spat.

"Your the one that let yourself be fucked for some technology that, we already have. Your the definition of whore." Veronica said in a haughty tone.

"What do you want from me!" Monica screeched back, still crying.

"First things first, you have to divulge all of your companies secrets, financial information and pending patents. Then we'll talk from there. Tomorrow at the same time, meet me with the required documents."

So of course the next day Monica arrived in Veronica's office with a stack of papers. Like the day before the man she had fucked was sitting silently in the back corner of the office. After having a long meeting where Monica sold her company down the river, Monica got up to leave with her head slumped down.

"Not so fast, bitch! You still have a debt to pay me." Veronica said

"I'm done with you, what more could you need, you've beaten me!" Monica said back in an exasperated, defeated tone.

"You need to strip."

Monica's eyes widened, "I am not doing that." she said strongly.

Veronica calmly turned her computer monitor around to show her the dirty CE-HO website. Monica say an image of herself being fucked from behind with her mouth gaping open and another image of herself eagerly sucking a fully clothed(except for exposed penis) man's cock. Veronica then took out a framed screen shot of the high quality video, it was a close up of Monica with cum dripping off her face, Monica looked pathetic in this picture, with one eye closed and her face squinted up due to the surprise facial. Veronica said "I am keeping this one, but the website never needs to be launched, you just have to strip."

Monica reluctantly took off her clothing and stood before her rival CEO starkly naked. Veronica circled around Monica slowly, inspecting her body. Veronica gleefully slapped Monica hard in the ass making Monica jump.

"A little cellulite there I see, fat ass, but I already knew that it shows up wonderfully on camera." Veronica said with a bitchy laugh.

Veronica nodded her head and the man that fucked Monica stood up and cuffed Monica's hands behind her back. "What the fuck are you doing." Monica spat. No explanation was given and Monica just stood there, now with her hands cuffed behind her back.

Veronica opened a panel from her office wall that reveled a mini fridge. Veronica took out a bottle of wine and then opened up another panel to take out a wine glass, she poured herself and the Man some wine. The man then pulled her big office Chair out into the middle of Veronica's massive office. Veronica sat down in the chair with the wine glass in her hand. Veronica opened her legs, revealing no panties underneath her short business suit.

"I want you to lick my cunt." Veronica said to Monica, Monica's face again went white.

"I can't do that! I'll never do that!" Monica said as she stamped her feet, blowing her hair away from her face indignantly after the stamping messed up her hair.

"Then I will have to publish this website right before your eyes." Veronica calmly got up and walked towards the computer. Monica looked at Veronica while shaking, realizing that Veronica wasn't bluffing Monica walked in front of Veronica's chair and got on her knees.

Smiling Veronica walked back to her chair, sat down and spread her legs, sipping her glass of wine. Monica slowly lowered her head near Veronica's vagina, shaking she slowly put her tongue onto Monica's clit. Monica heard her rival's low moan of pleasure as her tongue touched her clit.

"Come on! Put some more muscle into it." "Any day now" "COME ON!" "You suck at this." were some words that Veronica uttered as her rival ate her pussy. When Veronica was done with her wine, she dropped with wine glass to her side, letting the man Monica had fucked pick it up. Veronica started pushing Monica's face hard into her pussy, Monica kept on licking, but mumbled many obscenities about her face hurting. Veronica bucked her hips in pleasure as her vaginal juices lubricated a smooth layer over Monica's face. In total it was about 45 minutes before Veronica finally came.

After cumming Veronica let Monica's head go, to see her rival panting, with swollen lips, messed up hair and pussy juice all over her face. Veronica snapped a picture from her cell phone. "That is another for my archive." Veronica said smiling. "BITCH!" was all Monica could mutter.

The man unlocked Monica's cuffs and was met with a barrage of weak kicks and punches from the naked woman. Monica grabbed her clothing, put them on quickly while screaming obscenities at the two in the office and then stormed off.

The man looked at Veronica as she was laughing hysterically. The man looked at Veronica with a slight smile on his face, until she stopped laughing. "Now I have some dirt on you!" The man muttered. Now it was Veronica's turn for her face to go white.