The CE-Ho Ch. 03

Story Info
Veronica sucks off the janitor.
1.8k words
4.22
28.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica Bell CEO of Energy Corp had bested her worst rival in every way. After receiving a sex tape from a strange man she blackmailed her rival CEO Monica Watson into giving her company's secrets away and to top it off made Monica eat her pussy, while she taunted her. Veronica loved having power over others, she also hated others having power over her. Right now the strange man who gave her the sex tape with Monica Bell had some power over Veronica. You see Veronica had already given the man over a million dollars for the sex tape and thought he was strongly allied with him. Besides the money the man requested that he be there to watch as Monica gave Veronica head. Now Veronica was certain that the man had recorded her escapades and now wanted to blackmail her.

"So that's what you wanted, you wanted to get dirt on me." said Veronica now feeling sick.

"I didn't record the sex you had with Monica" said the man.

"Then you have no dirt on me, get out of my Office!" Veronica said defensively.

The man pulled out a digital recorder, Veronica heard her own voice. Veronica did not immediately recognize the conversation she was having, but when she did her eyes began to water and a look of sheer panic struck her face. The man must have somehow been bugging her office for months. On the tape was a recording of Veronica putting a hit out on a whistle-blower who had found out that Veronica had been embezzling over a billion dollars of the companies profits from their overseas ventures into a Swiss bank account. The whistle-blower had already been killed, if anyone got word of this action Veronica would go to jail for murder. Veronica looked in her own desk for her gun that she kept in a drawer, but it was gone.

"There is no way you can kill me, you have to accept the fact that your going to jail." The man said calmly.

Veronica tried to walk towards the man but she got light headed and fell to her knees, she meekly said "I absolutely cannot go to jail, I...I..."

The man said "There is a way out, but I don't think you will do it, I don't think you can stomach it."

"No I can do anything, I WILL do anything, Veronica said as she looked up at the man, now with renewed hope."

The man told Veronica to call in the evening-shift janitor. Veronica did so with an uneasy feeling. Veronica recently remembered having a conversation with that very janitor, a conversation that the man must have also picked up when he bugged the room.

Last week Veronica was working late and was interrupted by the Janitor wanting to come into her office to clean. Veronica frustrated by an earlier failed business deal was annoyed but decided to let the man in anyway. At this point Veronica asked the man how much he was paid and laughed in his face about his pathetic wage. Veronica then proceeded to dump her trash out on the floor and threatened to fire the Janitor unless he cleaned it up. She told the Janitor that he got paid more in the brief time it took her to dump out the trash then the Janitor was paid in the entire last hour.

Now Veronica was standing facing the Janitor she had recently badly insulted. The Janitor was completely taken aback when the man calmly told Veronica to take off her clothing. Veronica gave an icy and rage filled stare to the man but did as he said. Veronica was 37, but she looked much younger, she had well tanned skin, medium sized breasts and a fairly large ass. Veronica's pussy hair was nicely trimmed.

"This is so fucking humiliating" Veronica mumbled under her breath as she awkwardly took off her business suit.

"I want you completely naked." said the man

"What the hell is going on?" the Janitor said in voice of utter shock.

"This woman has done some bad things and to atone for what she has done, she has to get on her knees and suck your dick until you cum." said the man

"What! Oh FUCK!" screamed Veronica looking at the man with utterly sincere rage, her face glowing red.

"Oh, I don't know about that... I don't know this is just weird" the Janitor said with a shocked expression on his face.

"Veronica you have to do whatever it takes to suck this man's dick, if you don't suck his dick your going to be in big trouble."

Veronica screamed and slammed her fists on the floor in total and utter frustration, she clinched her teeth and breathed heavily, but she did not cry.

The Janitor stood their awkwardly looking at the man and Veronica, he slowly started to back out of the room.

"Where are you going! Don't go...please...lets...get...this..........over with." Veronica said her voice cracking.

"Really mam' I can't do this, I...I don't think its right." said the Janitor

"What the hell do you want then!"

"I have to go." the Janitor started walking to the door

Veronica got up and threw herself at the feet of the Janitor, preventing him from moving. Veronica just stared up at the man in desperation unintentionally looking like a puppy begging for scraps, the janitor still in shock stared back at her.

"I....what will it take to let me give you head?" Veronica said

"I don't know, this is so strange." said the humble janitor.

"Look, I'll give you a raise, I'll, I'll give you a company car... money whatever you want!" said Veronica

"Well a raise would be nice." said the Janitor.

"Five dollars extra an hour." said Veronica forcing a smile.

"No double all the janitor's pay."

"Okay, Okay, done!" Veronica said as she started to unzip the janitor's pants.

The janitor newly emboldened pushed Veronica's hands away from his zipper. "I want 10,000 dollars, and I want you to take off your panty hose.

Veronica screamed a low bellowing scream but took off her panty hose anyway. Veronica's panty hose were the only thing keeping her from being stark naked and gave her some minimum amount of security. "You drive a hard bargain."

"Also before you suck my cock, I want to spank you over my knee." said the Janitor

"What the fuck, you pervert!" Veronica said as she got up and draped herself over the lap of the janitor who was now sitting on a foot rest for Veronica's massive office chair. Veronica looked like she could die of embarrassment as the janitor looked down at Veronica's ass.

The janitor began to spank Veronica slowly and although Veronica winced a little from pain she kept a stone face that was clearly filled with rage. As the janitor continued spanking, he spanked harder, Veronica began to kick her bare feet a little and flip her hair up.

"Please can we get this over with, this is humiliating! I can't be treated this way!" Veronica said as her ass began to turn red.

"You need to tell me you've been a bad girl and that you are a spoiled brat."

Veronica letting out a long sigh was able to mutter the words I've been a bad girl, I've been a spoiled brat."

The janitor then started spanking even harder switching butt-cheeks after every slap. Without realizing it Veronica was kicking her feet and flipping her dark brown hair up in the air, she was hitting the janitor in the shins with her fist. The janitor grabbed Veronica's arms and held them behind her back with just his left hand forcing Veronica to arch her spine and stick her ass up in the air even more.

"Can I just fucking suck your dick already." Veronica cried out as the spanking grew more intense.

The janitor continued spanking Veronica and said "You have to ask nicer than that."

"Can I please suck your dick now."

"Much better"

The janitor flung Veronica off of his lap and she landed on her side, Veronica was breathing hard and holding her ass in pain on the floor. Veronica got herself onto her knees in front of the now standing janitor, shaking she began to unzip his pants. Veronica pulled out a very large erect penis from the janitor's pants. Veronica began putting her lips up to the head of the janitor's cock and started stroking the dick with her right hand.

"Your doing it wrong, take my dick out of your mouth." the janitor harshly said to Veronica.

Clearly insulted and filled with anger Veronica did what she was told.

"First off, no hands keep your hands behind your back. Also I want passion, I want you looking at me the entire time your sucking my cock, also suck me off fast and deep, I want you to put all of your energy into this." said the janitor as he loomed over Veronica.

Veronica Bell the CEO of Energy Corp, ruthless business woman, secret thief and murderer was now on her knees completely stark naked sucking off the janitor with reckless abandoned, her big eyes staring into his smirking face, pleading with him to cum. The janitor still in his work uniform just sitting there enjoying the ride, only taking short breaks to slap Veronica in her already red ass.

Veronica tried everything to make the janitor cum, she moaned profusely trying to making it seem as though she was enjoying the act. At one point Veronica stopped sucking and said "Cum damn you!" with a hate filled voice. The Janitor lasted over twenty minutes and then he pulled out his large cock and held Veronica's hair tightly with his hand, forcing her to look up at him as he came all over her bracing yet spiteful face with no regard whatsoever for her. The janitor made sure to cum into both of Veronica's eyes, on her forehead and her nose and mouth. It was an especially large load. Veronica now completely humiliated flapped her hands in the air in disgust and spit to try and get rid of any cum that landed in her mouth.

"Can I fucking get a towel or something, to get this cum off my fucking face." Veronica yelled still on her knees.

Veronica got no such assistance and eventually slowly wiped the cum off of her eyes with her hands, only to reveal the janitor looming above her with her own check book and a pen. The Janitor had already written the amount of 10,000 dollars on the check, all Veronica had to do was sign the check.

Veronica screamed as she signed her name and angrily gave the janitor his check. As the janitor left the office Veronica was bright read and breathing heavily staring into her plush carpet, that now was indented into the flesh on her knees.

"Your not nearly done, you've only begun." said the man. Veronica's eyes opened wide and this time even through her sound proof office anyone in any of the adjacent rooms could hear a faint scream.