The CE-Ho Ch. 05

Story Info
Veronica meets an ex-con.
1k words
3.98
15.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica awkwardly stumbled forward, she was wearing eight inch high heel shoes, they were clear and made out of some sort of plexiglass and uncomfortable on her feet. On her legs were fishnet stockings. Veronica's ass was covered with what looked like a leather bikini bottom. Veronica's stomach was bare, her breasts were covered in a leather halter top. Veronica Bell, prominent CEO of a profitable company was dressed as a classic street walking whore.

Veronica shaking looked at a picture that came in the box with her hooker costume, it detailed how she was to apply her make-up, she was to take a picture of her made up face and send it to an e-mail address given to her on the back of the card. Veronica applied her make-up exactly as instructed, her chin quivered as she took a snapshot of her awful and overdone makeup shot. Veronica sat and waited for a return e-mail to arrive. When it did she was told that her make-up job was "acceptable" and the letter also told her the prices she would charge for the various sex acts she may have to perform.

The e-mail said that a blow job was fifty dollars, vaginal sex was one-hundred dollars and anal was two-hundred. The e-mail stated that Veronica would have to bring back 500 dollars. Veronica quivered, she had no choice but to prostitute herself, if she didn't word would get out that she embezzled not millions but billions of dollars and planned a murder. Veronica would be public enemy no. 1, by doing this she had at least a chance to save herself and her fortune.

Veronica threw on a trench coat and walked out of her mansion and drove in her luxury car to the specified location of where she was to do her street walking. The time now was midnight. The neighborhood she arrived in was known as the red light district for its various sex shops and adult entertainment facilities, prostitution was generally tolerated here.

Veronica threw off her trench coat and walked a block from her car to the corner where she was to prostitute herself. As Veronica walked, she felt the cold air breeze across her exposed flesh and she had a horrible pit in her stomach. As Veronica got to the corner she almost immediately was greeted with cat-calls from passing cars, eventually a beat up old car pulled beside her and a man called her to the window.

"Your not a man are you?"

Veronica insulted by the burly man said "No."

The man reached over and opened the door, Veronica got in. "How much for a blow job?"

Although it could have been a lot worse Veronica stiffened up and meekly uttered "50" without looking at the man.

"Good, pretty cheap, I just got out of prison this should be easy for you." said the man

The man drove around the block and parked his car in an alleyway, he left the lights on in the car he led Veronica out in front of his car. The man leaned back against a dumpster and pulled out his large erect cock.

"You want me to suck your cock here, in an alley behind a dumpster?" Veronica said in disgust.

"Yeah, I don't got a room this will be quick, come on! Take off your clothes too, I want to see your tits and your cunt." The man said slightly more demanding.

Veronica awkwardly stepped out of her bottom and her top, standing before the man in nothing but overly tall high-heels and fishnet stockings. Veronica lowered herself onto her knees, her knees hurt as they pressed against the hard pavement, they dug into small bits of loose gravel.

"come on, put your mouth on it. I just got out of fucking prison!" The man said impatiently.

Veronica put her mouth on the man's cock and started to sheepishly bob her head. The man now visibly annoyed said, "Come on! Look at me while you suck me off! I'm never going to get off like this." Veronica reluctantly looked up as she sucked staring into the eyes of a man she never would have dreamed of giving head to, before she started to get blackmailed.

After a few minutes of getting his dick sucked the man started to literally use Veronica's ears as handles, thrusting her mouth deep on his cock. This deep sucking caused Veronica's eyes to water and her mascara to run, Veronica flailed her arms. "Hey, put your arms behind your back!" said the man, Veronica did as she was told.

The headlights of a beat-up car bathed an ex-con and a CEO in light. Veronica the haughty cocky CEO, who had ruthlessly fired employee after employee only to steal money from her own company. Veronica who had stooped to murder to continue to line her own pockets and protect her reputation was sucking cock in a dark alley next to a dumpster, naked except for fishnet stockings and high-heeled shoes with too much make-up on her face her mascara running down from her eyes.

The burly ex-con reached down and smacked Veronica on the ass as she sucked him off. Veronica could feel that the ex-con was about to ejaculate, Veronica didn't want the cum on her face, or in her mouth and she was thinking of ways to avoid both scenarios. Then the man unceremoniously pulled Veronica's hair back and started ejaculating all over her face, the cum was planted on Veronica's forehead first, then her left eye. Cum dripped down Veronica's chin onto her breasts. The burly ex-con reached into his back pocket while still holding Veronica's hair back and stuck a fifty dollar bill right onto the cum that rested on Veronica's forehead.

The man left in his car, Veronica still stunned on her knees with a fifty dollar bill stuck to her head via a man that she just met. Veronica breathing heavily slowly got up and pulled the gooey fifty dollar bill from her head, she tried to wipe the cum off her face with her hands as much as she could. Veronica walked back to the corner where she was less than a half an hour ago, she had no choice but to continue. Her night had just begun.