The Celebrity Boutique Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail Porter doe's as I commanded. But very slowly as she was very shy and anxious regarding her massive tits. Coleen Nolan and I watch intently as Gail first removes her trouser's revealing that she is wearing a tight black thong. Gail then removes her blouse over her smooth bald head throwing it to the floor. Gail is not wearing a bra and her 28 JJ tits, drop out, almost touching her knee's they look so smooth and massive. My cock stands erect hard against my belly. I had thought Coleen's 36 GG tits were enormous, but Gail's 28 JJ tits were in a league of their own.

When I had first seen Gail, she looked extremely morbidly obese. But it had been her giant mammoth sized JJ tits, she in fact was a tiny wee thing, very fit and in shape, run's and swim's to keep in shape. Doesn't run a lot because of her massive tits. The Glaswegian was a pale porcelain skin colour and smooth all over. Her head was completely smooth no hair. I thought it looked beautiful on her as her baldness brought out her stunning eye's even more.

"Look Gail what you have done to Dave's cock? See he find's you attractive and super sexy." Coleen smile's at Gail.

"I think Gail need's, some special treatment.' I laugh.

I take Gail into my bedroom, and lay her on her on my bed. I climb between her leg's and slid her thong down her smooth leg's and off, revealing her smooth twat. It was true due to her alopecia Gail Porter was truly smooth as a baby's bum, not one hair on her body.

Coleen leave's the camera filming the action, hanging it on the wall facing the action.

I pushed Gail Porter onto her back. I then stuck my tongue up her very sweet pussy, I say sweet as she tasted of honey and was very, very sticky with her pussy juice's. Gail screamed out not to use my tongue just yet and only to use my lips. I obeyed and forced my lips hard against her quim, pussy lips and tight hole. Gail responded by pushing her cunt hard against my lips in time to my motion's.

Gail suddenly pushed me off her. The karate black belt Gail Porter flipped me onto my back on the bed. Gail climbed on top of me, straddles my face, forcing her smooth pussy onto my mouth. Ordering and yelled at me to use my lips. God, I really wanted to get my tongue up her, but I did as I was asked. I pushed my lip's hard against her fanny, lapping away noisily at her sweet juice's, as Gail forced her cunt against my face.

"Fucking tongue me now you horny little bastard! Now! Please!" Gail shouted in her sexy Glaswegian accent.

I didn't wait to be asked again. Gail fell forward onto my penis and placed her mouth right over my massive purple helmet. Gail sucking hard at my rock-hard member. I responded by sticking my long tongue right into her pussy, flicking it one way then another, in and out, jabbing it back and forth into Gail's sweet, sticky pussy. God, I loved the taste of her fanny. Second's later Gail Porter came, with an orgasm so powerful I thought she was going to snap my tongue off.

Her orgasm was hard and very wet, Gail's pussy clenched back and forth on my tongue, sending jet's of sweet-tasting cum onto my lips as she rode back and forth on my tongue.

Coleen Nolan helped Gail Porter off my face. Coleen held the base of my cock steady pointing it to the ceiling. As Gail slowly impaled her cunt on my horse cock spear. Coleen held onto Gail, as she slowly lowered herself first onto my massive mushroom knob. Then slowly inch by inch down my shaft, until I was ball's deep.

Now Gail no longer on my face, I could see the familiar sight of Coleen Nolan, naked as us. Where Ever I looked there were massive tits it was awesome.

"Come on fuck him Gail he's desperate to see your massive tits swing." Coleen Nolan said.

Gail a very fit 46 year old, started to riding my cock hard and fast and began to swing and sway her 28JJ tits. Gail could see my intent look on my face, and leaned forward bashing my face with her water melon's. I lean forward placing my head between her massive mammaries. As Gail Porter rode my javelin she would bash and smash her tits into my face. Gail was boxing me with her massive tits, it was like doing a round with Mike Tyson. But I loved it.

"More! More! More! Box me with your glorious tits!" I cried.

Gail intensified her riding and was almost jumping off and on my prick. Her massive tits were smacking me in the face and smacking her in the face. Gail was possessed and unrelenting as she fucked up and down my 12 inch horse cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! You big bastard! Fuck me! Fuck my Scottish pussy!" Gail screamed in an almost in translatable Scottish twang.

Gail orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed. I thought she was going to snap my cock off at the root.

Coleen Nolan had a bottle of baby oil and was squirting oil into her hands. Coleen then began to massage baby oil into her buxom body. My view then became obscure as Gail covered my face with her tits as though trying to suffocate me with them. As she collapsed from her climax.

Gail then suddenly rose up off my cock. Coleen and Gail were massaging baby oil into each other's bodies. They covered each other arms, leg's and paid particular attention to each others big asses and massive tits. Coleen even massage oil into Gail Porter's bald head it was a very erotic sight to see two Mega titted women glowing and shining in baby oil.

Coleen and Gail began to put on a really dirty show, they rubbed their tits together and were snogging each other and were fingering each other's pussies. I lay watching and masturbating my raging hard cock.

Gail Porter and I swopped place's, Gail on her back, on the bed. I was having my hard cock massaged in baby oil by Coleen Nolan.

"Go on Dave go fuck those big titties, I know you want to." Coleen screamed.

I straddled Gail Porter's stomach and wedged my wang between her massive 28JJ baby oil covered jug's. Gail squeezed her tits together around my 12 inch Pole, it was fucking amazing almost better than a pussy, only they could be loosened or tightened at will. The baby oil had an amazing affect as the perfect lubricant, letting my cock slide in and out so smoothly.

I suddenly had a large 36GG tit thrust over my shoulder's. Coleen Nolan standing over us, had wrapped her massive tits around my neck. As I was tit fucking Gail, Coleen was massaging my head, face and body with her oily tits. It felt wonderful. I managed to stuff a Coleen Nolan egg sized nipple in my mouth.

I thrust my rod back and forth between Gail's slippery tits. When my hip's went into overdrive Gail squeezed her breast's even tighter together. The extra pressure all I needed and I shot a hefty load of jism, into her tit-tunnel.

As I rolled off her I was replaced by Coleen Nolan, she was sticking her tongue in the pull of spunk lapping it up like a cat lapping at cream. Coleen was suckling on Gail's tits trying to get as much of my cum as possible. Gail held her mouth wide open and Coleen spat the spunk into Gail's mouth and, Gail spat it back again. I climbed behind Coleen Nolan and ploughed my still semi hard cock into her pussy like an old familiar friend it fitted like a glove. I moved in and out of her juicy twat, her big 36 GG tits dangling in Gail Porter's face.

I had a wicked idea and pulled my now rejuvenated hard cock out of Coleen's cunt. Her asshole was well lubricated with baby oil. I grabbed her hip's and positioned my rod at her anus entrance. I slowly leaned forward shoving the head of my cock into her anal canal. Soon the rest of my shaft followed and I was embedded up to the ball's. I began stroking in and out as Coleen began to flex the muscles in her arse.

"It's damn tight Coleen!" I groaned loudly.

Coleen Nolan and Gail Porter's tits were squashed together and they were grinding their clits together. The harder I fucked Coleen's arse the more pressure and friction was being made between their leg's and both whores were cumming on each other.

"That's it! Do it!" Coleen screamed.

Her arse pulsated around my prong as she came, and I thrust as deep as possible, emptying my ball's into her bowel's. We all collapsed from our orgasms and clung together. I fell a sleep with my head on Gail's soft Pillow sized tits lightly sucking a nipple.

Gail and I slept together, but Coleen showered and dressed because she needed to get home to her husband. She promised to be back. But left us a present the film of what we had just done.

"I love my tits!" Gail whispered falling asleep.

12