The Celebrity Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara suddenly went rigid above me let out a howl of pleasure, her hips buckling wildly as she climaxed, flooding my dick and balls with cunt juice. Her cunt muscles gripped my cock and her arms and legs pulled me hard to her. Sara groaned with pleasure. I could hold myself back any longer, and all of a sudden I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell. I grabbed the cheeks of her pert arse. And one last thrust, rammed hard and deep into her. I smiled as my dick exploded into Sara Cox's womb filling her hole, with hot creamy spunk. Sara Cox groaned in delight at having her cunt filled with my spunk.

Sara Cox then slipped off me, my cock plopping out of her pussy and we clung together kissing, watching my sperm ooze out of her well used pussy.

Sara's phone bleeped and said fantastic show guys, hope you let me join in next time. Sara smiled at me as we had a few held each other.

About 3 o'clock Sara got dressed and told me she had to go to do the school run. And make her husband some dinner.

"Don't worry I'll be back, sometime, after all I never did get a new pair of my shoes did I."

Sara laughs.

Wow I thought to myself, I had just fucked Sara Cox and she said she'll be back again.

12