The Cell Mate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was fully withdrawn the tentacle in my mouth slid away as Perikos' form released my head and then my arms. A second later the tendril tip returned to my hot, swollen ass and I heard a few soft bars by my ear. "Your hole still gapes and yearns for me now that we're done. So sad to let your sweet body go empty."

I don't know if it was the comment or the orgasms or just the desert air on my face too suddenly, but I felt blackness closing in around me and my balance slipped. I tried to utter Perikos' name but the blackness was too warm, too inviting.

I awoke in tepid water and wondered vaguely why I was floating before seeing the faintest glow on the horizon. I couldn't have been out for long. Perikos' body was wound round mine, between my thighs and around my hips, cradling my head so I didn't drown.

"Are you well?" It asked, squeezing me gently.

"Everything's relative," I answered, too shy and nervous to reach a hand down to inspect any damage done. My jaw hurt a little and there were pins and needles in the hands. My nipples felt more like pebbles. "Could we move to land though? I'm cold."

The darkness seemed to expand a moment as I was lifted out of water, unstirring and deposited on the shore, Perikos still coiled around me. It was warmer here and I felt my eyelids growing heavy again.

"I took the liberty of cleaning you and myself in the water. Your wounds as well. I hope you have no objections."

I grinned, my lips cracking as I did. "Suddenly you care if I have objections?"

Mischievous tones played behind my head and under the swell of my breasts. "I do not care for your objections when I am feeding. Generally I care a great deal. Let us rest a moment together and then I will need to retire for the day."

Perikos' body wound around me as it grew, until I wasn't lying on grit and dirt but on its smooth, cool surface. Its mass molded around my shoulders and the curve of my back.

"What about tomorrow?" I asked. It was a mark of my exhaustion that I couldn't be bothered to worry about Perikos hiding in my bruised body today. I had bigger things on my mind.

"What would you like to know?" asked Perikos.

"Well, what's the plan?" I yawned loudly, stretching long before curling up into a tight little ball. Perikos tightened around me.

"Well, I remove myself when the star has set on the horizon and then there is maybe fifty kilometers until we arrive at the docking station. The distance itself is easily crossed but then we must use our cleverness and cunning because if they have used theirs, we will not easily make it on board a ship."

"Is it possible they've moved the ships to another station?"

"So far as I know, there are no other stations. And while it would certainly be effective to ensure no ship docks there at all, for then we would have no recourse, so far as I understand all their shipping, including food, is shipped though that port. If ships refuse to land than the prison will go hungry, unleashing a fury even Brogn should like to avoid."

Once again, it seemed to know everything. I sat there silent in the stillness, feeling properly calm for the first time in almost five days. Then the thought nagged at me again.

"Something is troubling you."

"Huh?" I tried playing dumb.

"Something weighs on you, causes you anxiety. It might alleviate your fears to discuss them. Perhaps we could solve it."

Damn omniscient prick. Almost literally. "It's not really worth talking about. Just a bunch of complicated things, you know? Like, if we get off the planet, what then? Where do I go?" I paused a moment, pushing the hair out of my face. "Where do…you go?"

Another long moment passed and then I heard Perikos' tones, quiet and measured. "I have piloted two similar vessels. If we are fortunate enough that there are two separate ships, then we each do what we will. If not, I must be honest. I must return to Perikos as fast as I possibly can."

There is was, the elephant in the living room. Best case scenario, we'd see the end of each other tomorrow night. And if there was only one ship I might be out of luck. "Didn't you promise me we'd get off this planet together if I helped you out?"

"Yes," Perikos answered quietly. "I did not mean to imply I would disregard your wellbeing. But if you are leaving for Ferox 4, that is the opposite direction from the one I must travel to get home and there is nothing that will make me risk my freedom by coming so close to a Union Colony. There are other ways. I could leave you at a Station en route to Perikos. The Rhydia Station is on our way."

When it said nothing else I shifted onto my stomach, pressing my cheek against its body. I'd probably be arrested again. Hopefully not sent back to Kragosa. Then again, Brogn had a lot of spite and a long memory. And hell, just managing to escape at all made me dangerous. You weren't suppose to be able to escape from Kragosa. "You said 'other ways'. Any other ideas? If there's only one ship, I mean. And supposing I don't care to risk life and limb trying to capture another one."

That met with another moment and silence while I reveled in the coolness of Perikos' body on my now clean skin. Finally, after almost five minutes I only just managed to hear a whisper of music from its body. "You could return with me."

Part of me felt a rush of relief and fondness and at the same time the rational part of me folded its arms and stamped its foot. Ridiculous. The worst idea I had ever heard. I knew nothing about the planet besides the fact it only saw UV light every eighty years or so. And I needed it to live, or at least to be healthy. Not to mention it was an alien planet full on angry, carnivorous, hostile alien creatures that could tear me limb from limb and probably would without pausing to say hello once I strolled in with the one responsible for killing their king. So completely apart from humans and habitable conditions and immense danger, it was completely ludicrous. I told Perikos as much.

"If you say so." Its body seemed to deflate under me. "It is nearly sunrise now though, so there are more pressing concerns. I must retreat. Please open your legs. I will be very careful, I promise."

I did as I was told, rolling onto my back and for a moment the black body hovered over my face, brushing the wet hair from my eyes and stroking my cheek. So humanly tender and intimate, I thought, closing my eyes. I didn't care what it was, it felt nice.

"Please try not to leave this place. It should be much safer than where I was forced to leave you last night. The more you rest, the stronger you shall be tomorrow if we face danger. I am with you. Have a deep, healthful sleep and I shall see you at nightfall."

The weight of Perikos' body began to contract, tracing a line from my face, down between my breasts to the cleft between my legs. I held my breath as it burrowed inside me, slowly, as carefully as it promised and I felt very little in the way of discomfort until it lodged itself in my womb. Again I felt heavy and bloated, watched the swelling in my belly. I saw the run rise on the far horizon. My eyes felt heavy and my mind wandered, thinking about how long the journey to Perikos would take and whether they had grass there instead of hateful gravel. Not that I was going. That was ridiculous.