The CEO & the Board Chairman

Story Info
Girl scorned by older man becomes his boss & gets even.
3.4k words
4.26
48.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came to the company it was run by Mr. Southerland. Actually he was the Board President and the founder and we got along great. But the old guy had this thing for good looking young ladies and whenever he hired anyone it was first for their looks and second for their talents. I didn't really mind and he actually wrote me an agreement that if I stayed with him and the company for five years, he would give me a reward of twenty percent of the company's shares. The company had prospered and was now worth millions so I was in for a hell of a lot of money in four months.

Things got a little dicy just after he died and his daughter, Rena, took over.

Actually she only visited the company two or three times a month while her father was alive and spent most of the time hanging around my desk. I don't know which she was more interested in, learning how to run the business or trying to make out with me.

I used to attend parties given by her father, Mr. Southerland, about once a month at his place, and Rena who was about sixteen the first time I met her, was a little aggressive and spoiled. Almost every time I was at a party she would try something, you know, childish things like jumping into my arms and asking for a kiss, foolish things but after a while she got more forward. I mean she stopped being coy and actually would proposition me.

Questions like; "want to get together later, or did you know the seats in dad's car lay back and turn into a sort of bed?"

Since she was Mr. Southerland's pride and joy, I wouldn't go near her, but I was tempted. She was a beauty even back then. Chestnut hair, dark flashing eyes and she was fully developed even at that time. As time went on she would almost have temper tantrums when I politely begged off on the offers and she would pout and glare at me all during the parties.

Anyway, the company manufactures and distributes lingerie to shops that specialize in erotic attire for women. You know, lacy, skimpy undergarments and other sexually arousing attire. Anyway when Rena took over she cut back in certain departments and expanded our line, and now we were handling gadgets that women might want to use when there wasn't a man around. You know what I mean.

Now I know different people have different things that give them pleasure in life. Maybe it's collecting something or going places, or even reading books, but Rena was more into self satisfaction and taking over the company was just what she wanted. She got a kick out of dominating others or by proving to herself and others, who was in charge. For her it was almost an obsession.

Now I'm not a prude, but I don't think sex should be a condition of employment. But when she called me into her office she laid down the law. Or in a round about way suggested that I never say no to anything she suggested. Emphasizing, ANYTHING.

Even before Mr. Southerland had passed away, Rena had started to take over. Suggesting that the company could use the girls from the various departments to model our merchandise instead of hiring professional models, not a really bad idea since Mr. Southerland only hired girls who were beautiful and business wise.

When she began to make changes in the upper level staff it became obvious that she was continuing her father's practice of hiring women who were both beautiful as well as talented.

Anyway, when she increased the product line to include items like vibrators and dildos, the modeling sessions got a little steamy.

Rena began to form a sort of group of elite around her. The most attractive of her staff, was Sara Langley, our head accountant. Then there was Debbie Travana, another beauty who was in sales.

For some reason, I was included in the elite group, and quite frankly I tried to think of every excuse possible to be excluded. Not possible. When Madam Southerland summons, it's not an invitation, it's an order.

Since she had taken over and moved into her dad's office two months ago, she had been too busy rearranging things to really get out among the staff, except that is for my office. She would breeze by my secretary and barge in, no matter what I was doing and proceed to sit down for some stupid chat about nothing in particular.

From what I heard, she was holding afternoon cocktail parties with her entourage in her office, though when I attended, it got very quiet and conversations would suddenly stop. My little secretary, Kristen, and I guess most others sort of suspected that they were more interested in girl on girl sort of things. Probably more lesbian get togethers than just cocktail parties.

Then on Tuesday afternoon I got a call to go to her office. I knocked and she opened the door and I walked in. She closed the door behind her and locked it. At that point I figured I was going to be fired or something but she just asked me to sit down on the couch. Then she began.

"You know Randy, having a job with my company is more than just business as usual. It sometimes may require you to do special things that aren't in your job description. You know, performing little extra things that help us maintain a sort of family atmosphere. Also you must know that in a few months you stand to get a lot of company stocks. That is unless you leave or are terminated. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

I certainly did. Do what she wanted or lose a hell of a lot of money.

She paused and walked around from behind her desk. Now Rena is and always was a beautiful Brunette with long chestnut red highlights in her hair, and now standing beside her desk she was really quite stunning. She had a black leather maxi skirt on, slit up the side, and wore a light blue silk blouse that was so sheer I could see her bare breasts and hard nipples pressing against the fabric.

As she went on, she began to unbutton the front of her blouse and open it; exposing the most supple and firm 28D's imaginable. She continued.

"You know that for years I've sort of had this thing for you, Randy and every time I tried to get your attention you had an excuse. Either I was too young, or daddy wouldn't approve or something like that. Hell I even begged you to fuck me once or twice and you turned your back. Do you have any idea how that makes a woman feel? To offer yourself and be snubbed?"

I can't count the times that I went up stairs after a party and furiously tried to release my frustrations by masturbating until my hand would get too weak to go on and I would cry myself to sleep. You will never, ever say no to me again. If you do your out and along with it, your percentage of the company. Do you understand?"

I nodded and she reached down and unfastened her skirt, it fell and she stood there in only the briefest of lacy panties and nothing else. She paused, walked closer, and held each breast in the palm of her hands. Her fingers cruelly rolling each hard pink nipple as her painted nails dug into the soft mounds of flesh.

"Just look and see what I was offering. Look at me! I offered you this body every time I was with you and you turned me down. Well baby your not ever going to say no to me again. When I want you, I'm going to have you. Do you understand me? I'm going to have you everyway, anyway and anytime I want, and your going to give it to me!"

"Aside from that your no notice that you may on occasion, be asked to go on travel with me or one of the others to negotiate with buyers or sellers. That might require that you be intimate with some of the ladies we deal with, in one way or another. Now you're a very good looking man, and I would hate to see you lose so much when with just a little more effort you can have so much." She pursed her red lips and posed one question. "Understand me Randy?"

I understood perfectly. I was supposed to become the company "Boy Toy," for her and her friends or lose everything. I thought about it as I watched her take her hand off her left breast, moving her hand down to hook her thumb under her panty and pull it down.

It cleared her hips and seemed to float down to her feet. Her pussy was tight, shaven and showed only the puffy hot pink mounds firmly closed, forming the crack that hid the petals of her inner lips.

"Randy, you might consider this sort of an evaluation. Now I want two things this afternoon. One I want you to satisfy me, and two, I want to listen to you telling me that you want me.

The first part, I'll judge you on your performance, the second is purely for my enjoyment. After all those times I was turned away I just want to hear you speak my name when you finish.

You know that ever since I met you back when, I've wanted this and quite frankly I waited too long. Too many fantasies have gone by and oh so many nights I've laid awake wanting to taste you and hear you whisper my name.

So now I want to suck your cock and feel you surrender to me and really want me for a change. I want to hear you tell me how good it feels and beg me to let you slide it in me.

I nodded, and stood, looking for the courage to tell her no, but she put her hand on the front of my shirt and grabbing it pushed me back down.

"No Randy, the first part is mine. Now take off your shirt and tie, then the shoes and your slacks and shorts. Then sit back down and feel what you've been missing."

I did as she said. I was almost in a trance. I am usually in command of situations but this was totally alien to me. And yes, when I looked into her face she did have that look of a domineering enchantress in her smile.

Almost like a puppy dog, I sat back down on the cold leather couch and watched her sort of slink over and slowly squat, then sort of roll forward, dropping to her knees, as she nudged my legs apart.

I had not been aroused during her little verbal discussion, but when she had stripped naked I began to respond, but not fully. When she took my cock in her warm hand and wrapped her fingers tightly around it, she seemed almost to be worshipping something. I watched her, not really feeling what she was doing until her lips pursed and she captured my shaft in a tight kiss.

Oh she was good. She found my weakness almost immediately. She never even tried to deep throat me. She would probably have gagged, not a ladylike gesture, and not very exciting for me either. Instead she devoted her sucking and bobbing, solely to the head of my turgid shaft.

When she needed air, she would begin to lap and gently suck on my balls, then stroke her tongue up the underside of my cock, only to again capture the head in her warm mouth.

To be quite honest, I rarely cum just by being given head, but ten minutes into her little exercise I lost control. I wanted desperately to stop myself or at least be quiet, but I suddenly blurted out, "Rena? Rena no. I'm going to....... I'm cumming! Oh god, here it comes."

I sort of expected her to set me free or something but no. She held me just inside her mouth and seemed to stab the tip of her tongue into the little slit atop my cock. I exploded. Probably more violently than I have since I can remember. I groaned to her, and yeah, I did sob her name.

And she kept me captive in her hot mouth and tilted her head up so our eyes met. She had taken it and now held it, not yet willing to give it up but seeming to enjoy holding it in her mouth. Then I watched her deliberately make a production of swallowing. She pulled off with a slurping sound and stood up.

Looking down at me she took a moment to salaciously run her tongue around her lips and whispered, "Good, very good Randy, now tell me you want to fuck me. Come on, beg for it. Tell me you can't wait and you want to slide your big cock deep inside my cunt. Tell me that!"

I mumbled the phrase, "Yes, I want you. I want to fuck you Rena, I want to fuck you now, here. Right here in your office."

I looked around and thought to myself, "where?" She must have seen the puzzled look on my face because she sat down next to me and stretched out on the couch.

By then I was beginning to lose it. I needed time to recover, probably five or ten minutes, I thought, so I slid to my knees. Rena stretched her right leg out and hooked her heel on the back of the couch. Her other leg moved to rest on my shoulder effectively trapping me between her thighs.

It was both instinct and practice. I slid my hand under her one leg and began to toy with her nipple as my mouth closed over her warm pussy. Spread this way, the soft mounds had parted and the humid moist opening presented itself. As soon as I stabbed my tongue down and into her void, she gasped and thrust up.

From that moment on I had her gasping and moaning. I was teasing, I admit it. I did everything except what she wanted. I avoided her clit, just bringing my tongue and lips up to its protruding sheath, then retreating.

She was making those "Unh, unh, unh, moaning sounds and panting for breath as her ass bounced around, but I wouldn't let her cum, not yet anyway. When I thought she was ready, I inserted two fingers deep inside her vagina and curling my fingers up began to stroke her "G" spot with the ball of my fingers.

That was when I swept my tongue up and forced it alongside her clit, pressing the glistening pearl out, and trapped it with my wet lips.

"YEAHHHHHH, OH MY GOD YEAAAAAHHHH! Oh god it's so fucking good! Suck me harder! Oh shit I'm cumming baby. Oh god yeah, more, yeah!"

A mouthful of warm creamy fluid suddenly became my reward. She was cumming directly into my mouth and now I was the one to enjoy myself, but I couldn't stop to watch her face. I had to keep swallowing and lapping the warm fluid up or lose it.

I was prepared to go after her again as soon as she stopped panting and moaning and I just sort of stroked my fingers in and out of her pussy while I waited.

Suddenly she lifted her head and still huffing and panting she managed to get a few words out.

"Fuck my cunt! Yeah do it! Shove your hard cock deep in and fuck me crazy. Do it now Randy! Fuck me now. Give it to me good baby! Your fucking Rena, your boss wants it now!"

Looking down I had obviously recovered. And Rena kept her leg high with her heel latched onto the back of the couch. I moved to kneel between her thighs when she suddenly became impatient and grabbed my cock and heaved her ass up. She had taken it all, and in just one thrust.

Her pussy was hot. For several seconds she held her back arched, trapping my shaft deep inside her as she wiggled and contracted hard around it.

"Like it baby? Like your bosses hot cunt like this? Like to feel me squeeze you hard like this Randy? Tell me you like it! Tell me you like your cock in my tight little pussy! Come on, I want to hear you say it! You want to fuck me don't you? You want to shoot all your warm cum inside me don't you baby? Come on tell me Randy!"

Finally I gasped, "Yes Rena I like my cock inside you. Yeah I want to fuck you, sure your good Rena and yes I want to fuck your slippery cunt. Is that what you want to hear Rena. Do you want to hear me tell you that?"

She began to wiggle her ass and begin to thrust up. "Yeah baby fuck it! Ooooooh god, here it comes. Don't finish yet. Oh my god it's so fucking good Randy, Oh baby you're so good for me. Yeah oh yeah, unh, unh unh, Yeaaaahhhh."

I thought it would be over then, but my sweet boss had other plans. She pushed on my chest and I lifted up and pulled out. Not done with me yet she swung her legs over to the floor and stood up.

Then she turned around and knelt on the sofa, folded her arms and rested her head sideways on them.

"Now fuck me doggy Randy. Come on boy, your master wants that cock again. Make me cum some more sweetie, you want it you know you do. Now fuck me hard and deep. I want to hear you pounding it into my slimy cunt and I want to hear you tell me you love it. DO IT! FUCK ME AND TELL ME YOU NEED IT!"

I was getting close and desperately wanted not to play her game of (tell me). But I couldn't. I had my hands on her hips. I was pulling her ass back and driving my cock in deep and the soft chug-chug-chug, smack-smacking, sounds of my balls and thighs slamming against the cheeks of her ass filled the room.

I was huffing and puffing myself when she lifted her head and looked back over her shoulder and sobbed.

"Give it to me! Fucking give it to me now! I want it! I can't stop it now Randy. Shoot in me now. Mix with meeeee! Gimmee it now, oh shit here it comes."

She was right. I couldn't stop myself either. Suddenly I did what I had tried to avoid. I cried out to her.

"Take it you little whore. You win. I'm gonna fill your slimy little cunt now. TAKE IT! GO AHEAD AND TAKE IT YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

I guess you could say I had lost to her, sure, but I discovered she wasn't finished with me and after I brought her some tissues she cleaned up the gobs of cum drooling from her throbbing pussy. As she daubed up the puddle she sat up and with a grin on her face growled, "The girls are going to enjoy you.

Oh boy are they going to enjoy you. Wednesday your going on travel with that cute little secretary of yours and your going to enjoy what my little friends, Susie Takami and Sitsu Yama have in store.

You're going to perform for me with their help. Oh they are so good and I think they'll like your little secretary, Diane too. Don't think I haven't noticed how she looks at you. I think she'll go crazy watching what the girls and I do with you.

I tried to sent Diane home telling her not to come with me on Wednesday, but maybe it was curiosity or her job that she was concerned about but she was determined to go with me to San Francisco.

That was when we found out how decadent sex toy sales shows could be and we learned all about what goes on in the "Chamber," when Rena and two Eurasian beauties get involved in the seduction of a man, me. But that's another story.