The Ceremony Ch. 01

Story Info
Newly captured slave must try to impress a Master.
3k words
4.4
42.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marianna2
Marianna2
58 Followers

"Here, put this on, Jinni," said Arianna.

"What is that?"

"The pink collar shows that you have never been owned and your holes have never been used. There are Masters who will choose girls they can train."

"I'm not sure about this. I don't want to go," Jinni replied, with a worried look on her face.

"Well," laughed Arianna,"you better go, or you will be hanging with your holes, exposed in the dungeon, and men will just stick them all day. They only bring you down to water and feed you and then for bed and the next day, back up you go for cock use."

"Well, I don't want that either. Maybe someday, we will rise up and fight the men."

"Oh, Jinni, you new slaves are so silly. We cannot fight the men. They hold us down and use our holes. That is what they do. They have to put their hardness somewhere."

"I don't want to be a slave," moaned Jinni.

"Well, you should have done something better not to get caught. Now, listen. When the warriors come to the end of the stage all the girls will be licking and sucking on them. You have to try to get noticed by the warrior you want. If he likes you, he will throw you on stage and claim you. But, if you do not get chosen by the time you see the ceremony ending, you better run, because the other men will hold you down and use you. All women that show up for these ceremonies to find a Master and remain unclaimed will be fucked and covered in cum before the ceremony ends."

"I see," replied, Jinni, with her eyebrows raised," Pigs. What pigs."

Arianna laughed and draped her in a long, sheer white cloth.

The girls walked toward town. Jinni kept dragging her feet as Arianna pulled on her. Thousands of women, dressed in white made their way towards the center of the village, near a large stage. She was shocked to see women of all ages coming out to find a Master.

Drums were beating in an intoxicating rhythm, as soldiers lit the fire pits and torches that garnished the decorated platform. Jinni noticed the sun beginning to set. A warm breeze flew in off of the Atlantic Ocean, but it chilled her nonetheless.

She was nervous. She never had cock in her mouth and was unsure of what to expect. She had only been at the beach village for a few days. Arianna's Master had captured her, but ended up taking Arianna, one of his servants as his own, so Jinni had only a short period of time to find an owner before she would be cast out into the street or sold off at auction.

The warriors presented themselves on the stage. They stood naked and proud. Many of the girls starting going wild, looking to see which man they would try to impress. The men's bodies were tanned and decorated with tribal Richards.

"Warriors are so sexy," Arianna blurted.

"I like smart men instead of killers, Arianna."

"Warriors are smart, too. And a good Master will educate his bitch. She will study literature, cooking, art and music."

Jinni gave a few of the girls pushing on her a dirty look. Arianna laughed out loud. She took Jinni's hand and led her past the men presenting themselves on the stage. The winds blew harder and the sky darkened. The fire lit up the stage as a few female dancers embarked upon it, shaking their bodies to the primal beat of the drums.

"Hurry! Look at the men. It is almost starting. Do you see anyone you like?"

"I don't like any of them. I want to go home."

"Stop that!" Arianna yelled, pulling on her, "you have to find an owner. Richard is thinking of selling you the man across the way since he offered a huge amount of money for you, and you do not want to go with him. He smells and is a stupid man. He will beat you, Jinni, and then try to hide it from the council. I heard he once killed one of his slaves in a fit of rage, but the council was unable to prove it."

Jinni looked up at the hundreds of men and could not decide. Arianna pulled her along.

"Here," Arianna yelled," I want you to go after him! I didn't know he was going to be here, He is one of the greatest warriors in the village and an educated man."

"Look at all of the women at his feet already."

"That is because they know how good he is. He wins countless battles, reads the most beautiful literature and his former slave was the happiest slave of all. Mason is the town leader and hero."

"What happened to his slave? Did he kill her?"

"No," she replied, "he loved her. Everyone knew he loved her. She died of fever and this is the first time in three years he has come out looking for another."

"Oh," Jinni replied, "but there is no way I can get near him. Look at them all and they are all so beautiful."

'Stop. Being a good slave can make you beautiful and many of them are fair-haired. I happen to know, after listening to him speak with my Master, that he does not like the fair-haired girls. You are dark and mysterious. You just need to get your mouth on him and remember to suck like I showed you last night. Most of these girls don't know how to lick. He will notice you."

Jinni sighed as Arianna pulled on her shoulder and said, "I will get you to his cock, but then you must do what I said. Do you hear me?"

"Yes. But, what about your safety? Won't the men come after you once this begins?"

"Not with this," she replied, lifting up her robe. Jinni looked at the branding she had on her hip. "This shows I'm owned. If any man touched me, Richard can kill him. I will be safe. No one would dare, and Richard and Mason are best friends. It's good to have a female slave as friend. Especially for you, I can teach you how to please him, so he keeps you."

More girls took to the stage, dancing as the drums beat louder. A blanket of darkness fell upon the small village, as the warriors slowly walked down the steps on the sides of the stage towards the girls below. Arianna pushed through the crowd, coming closer to Mason as she saw the hungry mouths converge upon his hard cock. Mouths and tongues licked and sucked on him. He pushed a few away.

"See, he is pushing some away. I told you many of the bitches did not know what to do. They may have put their teeth on him," Arianna said in a bragging manner. Pulling on Jinni, Arianna pushed her down onto her knees, gently took hold of Mason's fat cock and slid it into Jinni's mouth. She swallowed on it like she was told to do.

Mason looked down, immediately recognizing Arianna. She had just been claimed as Richard's. He wondered who the dark-haired girl sucking on his dick was. Must be Richard's new lot of slaves, he thought. Richard made lots of money selling off all the slaves he captured.

Tongues started to slide into Mason's ass as he moaned. Hungry mouths nibbled on the cheeks of his ass and slid their tongues up and down his crack. He spread his legs wider. He felt tongues in between his toes, in his ass, on his legs and mouths all over his balls. Some were licking on his fingers. Suddenly, he became aware of his cock. The dark haired bitch sucked him well.

Her tongue swirled over his hard cock head and Mason knew he was beginning to drip. Her mouth opened wider, as she took in his hardness in long deep stokes. He laughed as Arianna pushed others away from his cock.

"Take him deeper," Arianna whispered, "That's it. Suck him deep."

Mason moaned aloud, as he felt his cock hitting on the back of her throat. As he went to pull out from her, her tongue swirled over his shaft, giving him chills down his spine. He pushed back into her warmness and pumped a few times. She looked up at him.

"Suck, girl," he moaned. Arianna smiled.

Jinni's tongue rolled up and down his shaft as she moved it to his juice hole. She licked on it. He moaned louder, "You are a good girl, Arianna, for bringing her here."

"Thank you, Sir," she replied, as she watched her protégé's mouth consuming Mason's cock.

Jinni could not stop now, even if she wanted to. A sweet taste filled her mouth, causing her to feel a hunger that grew from deep inside of her. She liked taking him deeper and opened wider until he choked her. He released a low laugh as he watched her tongue working his head. Thrusting back inside of her mouth-hole, he knew he was close. He felt the tongues invading his ass. They went inside of him and his balls grew larger.

Jinni pushed her hands to the back of him, putting her hands on his ass. His huge tool pulsated. Her hands were soft and he could not take his eyes from her. He grunted as a warm load shot out from his dick. He looked down at the feeding girl. She struggled, and choked but did not release his cock from her grasp. No others would be eating his cum tonight. He grinned widely as her tongue cleaned him. With Arianna's help, she kept his cock safely inside of her mouth.

Pulling her by the hair, he grabbed her from her feet and threw her onto the stage. At first, she was confused over what happened. Looking up, she saw the fire pits burning bright and some of the girls on stage being tied to the totem poles.

Mason looked down at his cock. She had cleaned it so well. Inspecting it, he realized she had gotten every drop of his cum. He laughed out loud. A good cock-sucker was exactly what he needed.

He turned to Arianna,"Thank you for leading her. My search has been long and hard. However, you touched my cock and that must be reported to your Master. Hopefully, I will be able to ease his mind before he takes the whip to you. I will put in a good word for you when I arrive to pay for her. What's her name?"

"Jinni, Sir. She is good, sir and my friend," Arianna said, lowering her head in a gesture of respect.

Arianna watched Mason pull his balls and ass from the other hungry mouths. He grinned back at her and then made his way towards Jinni. Arianna saw his cock hardening as he made his way to the girl on the stage. She remained on her stomach in the position she landed when he threw her up onto the stage.

He reached down, picked her up and led her to a totem pole. He tied her hands to one near a fire pits. The heat from the fire warmed her. The music grew in intensity, as more girls were tied to the poles. Jinni felt her gown rip from her. He grunted as he tore it from her body, leaving her only in the string panties that Arianna told her to wear.

Without warning, cold leather came down across her ass. Jinni saw others being flogged. The stage was filled with asses taking leather strips. She cried out. Arianna worried she would fail the lesson and cry like a little girl, and Mason would discard her and make his way back to the crowd.

Once, twice, three times, he came down hard on her ass. Her cheeks reddened. Arianna saw the tears fall from her eyes, but unlike many of the other girls, Jinni did not scream. Two girls were taken from the poles, thrown back into the crowds and the warriors went back looking for others to serve them.

The crowd roared as men started holding down the women in the audience and using their holes. Legs spread opened, wet pussies for all men to see and to use. Clothing ripped, as nipples were sucked and tits were held together for fucking. Grunts and moan filled the air as Mason came down four more times on Jinni's fat ass. Arianna grinned as she thought she saw her stick her ass out, beckoning him for more.

Yes, that is exactly what she did. Mason noticed it and moved to her. He pushed over the thong and with one thrust; he shoved his cock into her pussy. Pulling out from her hole, Arianna saw his cock glistening with her juice. She clapped. She was sure Jinni would be kept now. A wet holed bitch was a good thing to be. Arianna knew. She was one and just being near Richard made her wet.

She stuck her ass out again.

"Oh, my, I have a whore on my hands. That's it, stick that ass out. Let all see how you want my flogging." He groaned.

Jinni pushed out her red ass and moaned as the leather kissed her flesh.

Mason began to sweat from flogging the girl. Moving close to her, he again pushed her thong over and easily slid inside of her. "Wet cunt," he yelled. Arianna smiled wider. Jinni was a slave, just like her. Girls that were naturally born to be owned. This could make a girl's life pleasurable because she was doing what she was born to do. Arianna knew she had found a friend from the moment she saw Jinni.

She was sure Jinni did not even know herself, but there would be no denying it now. She watched as her friend thrust out her ass for flogging, to the man she would soon call Master. Mason pulled out from her again, showing the crowd his glistening cock. Inside her pussy hole he thrust twice more. Jinni moaned. Her tits bounced. Her ass had taken on a deep, red glow. The fire played tricks on it. Mason spanked her hard again under the full moon. Jinni's legs began to shake.

Mason stuck his finger in between the cheeks of her ass and ripped her thong from her. He touched on her pussy and knew she would not be groomed, like all unclaimed slaves. As tradition dictated, she would be prepared in front of her new owner tonight when Mason paid Harry for her.

Mason grabbed her long hair and twisted it behind her. He held it like reigns and she felt hardness in between her ass cheeks. Unsure of what was happening; she looked at Arianna whose eyes widened. Arianna knew Jinni has no idea that her ass was going to be taken in front of the entire village.

Looking down at the audience, Jinni saw women spread open, moaning as they took cock. Men with hard-ons walking around, stuffing any opened hole. A few girls, dripping with cum, ran away but were held down and fucked. A line of whores held on the top of the stage as men fucked on them doggy-style while watching the warriors claim their bitches. As soon as a hole became opened, a fresh cock came over and stuffed it.

Mason put his hands around her neck and locked a leash and collar onto her. His cock stayed in between her ass cheeks," nice whore," he whispered into her ear, "I'm claiming you as mine."

Within seconds, she screamed out as he opened her ass with his hardness. The crowd cheered as another slave was claimed. He pumped in and out of her. Tears fell from her eyes but Jinni could not help but pump with him. She felt so full, so alive, and so warm and for reasons unknown to herself, she wanted this man to like her hole. He pulled harder on her hair with every pump and she could see Arianna smiling at her as the warrior claimed her.

He pulled out from her and looked at her opened ass and then thrust back inside. She yelped like a puppy. Pulling out again, he became turned on from her hole and thrust back in. Pulling harder on her hair, he knew she was impaled on his rock hard tool.

Finally, after a long grimace and one carnivorous moan, Mason filled her ass with cum. He grunted as he filled her. After he caught his breath, he wanted to get her off the stage. He slipped out from her ass.

He untied her hands, put her to her knees and Jinni crawled off the stage, through the crowd, with her new owner. Her opened asshole for all to see, dripping with her Master's fresh load. Arianna watched as Mason stopped for a moment and she saw Jinni crawl to his feet and licked on them. Oh yes, Arianna, thought, a true slave-bitch like me.

Arianna knew the drill and waited for Mason to come to her. He tied a purple string around Jinni's wrist, which would protect her from all others.

"Bring her to your Master. I will come to claim her within the hour."

"Yes, Sir," Arianna replied as Mason handed her the leash.

As Mason disappeared into the crowd, Arianna released Jinni's leash, brought her to her feet and hugged her,"Good for you. I did not want to see you with any other."

"Thank you, Arianna," Jinni said,"How can I ever repay you?"

"Just be good for him," she answered. Gently pushing Jinni away, she wrapped her in a long robe.

"We better get going. There is still much more to be done tonight."

"There's more?" Jinni asked.

"Oh, my dear, much more. Hard cocks barely rest and when you are presented to Mason, you must be groomed." Arianna laughed as the two walked towards Richard's home.

Marianna2
Marianna2
58 Followers