The CFNM Rating Agency Pt. 04

Story Info
More fun and games. And then it's Footjob Day!
3.2k words
4.07
10.2k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering, I decide to just relax by the pool with a book and a drink. I go to my room to get my book. Then I head to the bar. Getting my drink takes a while because two women I don't know start rubbing my cock with ice to see how small they can get it. Even I get interested in this. I find it weird to be stimulated by two women while my penis retreats instead of advancing. But, in the end, retreat it does. It's so reduced that only the tip is showing, as though there's no shaft at all. The women just laugh and return to their drinks. I never even got their names.

Amazingly, no females come near me while I'm reading. Perhaps they recognize that we men are getting a thorough workout and need some rest.

My rest ends after about an hour with another whistle. The redhead has the megaphone again. "It's time for weightlifting, everyone. Men, line up as before."

I take my place along the line. The women gather in front of us.

The redhead continues, "The rules are really simple for this one. It's not really a contest, it's more of a show, so please don't attempt to put on too much weight, or you might cause an injury. Just put on as much as you can safely carry. Men, you don't have to do much. Your helper will do all the work."

Twelve women come forward, apparently already briefed on what to do. My helper turns out to be policewoman Gail, which makes me happy. She gets me hard, which takes only a minute, and then attaches a leather band tightly around my cock, just back of the glans. I see the other helpers are doing the same thing. She attaches a metal ring to one of the holes in the loose end of the strap and hangs a small weight to it, pulling my hard cock down so it's just about horizontal. All of the helpers do the same, but, as the penises vary in size and thickness, the weights are different for each of us. We line up again and the women step back to admire our cocks sticking straight out. I have to admit it's an unusual sight.

"That's horizontal!" says the redhead. "If any of you men are too uncomfortable now, or at any time, just raise your hand and we'll stop. We love you guys! The last thing we want is for you to be unavailable to us."

After a round of applause, the redhead takes up the megaphone again. "Now thirty-degrees down. Sounds like a submarine diving!" She and most of the women laugh. Some of the men, including me, laugh too. I'm enjoying this.

Gail adds a weight and my penis drops too far down, so she takes it off and adds a smaller one. She steps back to evaluate her work and decides that I'm about right. I step into position, and soon all the other men join me.

"Thirty degrees down!" says the redhead. Everyone claps, including all the men. Now we all are getting into it.

"You know what's next, everyone. Sixty!"

I'm worried about my penis, but decide to risk it. It's been pulled all the way down many times, but not exactly like this. Gail adds the weight. It turns out not to be a problem at all. In fact, I like the way it feels. I stand with the other men, my cock pointing to the ground. The leather strap feels tighter now, because, amazingly, I've gotten even harder since the show began.

"Sixty degrees down!" says the redhead. "Who wants more?" All of the women cheer, but the redhead says, "Sorry, that's the limit, for this show, anyway. But, please go ahead and enjoy all these down-pointing cocks. Men, please turn around."

I turn around to face the other direction, my cock still hard as a rock and pointed at sixty degrees below horizontal. I feel a hand reaching between my legs. It starts stroking my weighted cock. The tip is almost covered by my skin, being pulled down by the weight on the strap, but most of the shaft is so taut that each stroke send waves of pleasure through my body. I wonder what it's going to be like to come with my dick stretched like that.

I don't find out for a while, because each of the women wants to play with each of our taut cocks. And not only with hands. I feel feet on my cock, too.

At last, I hear a voice. "It's Sally, Brendan. Are you ready?"

"Sally, I've never been more ready."

Sally grabs my cock with one hand while she pulls my balls with her other one. I feel myself getting even harder, which I think must be impossible, but it isn't. When I come, I feel a jolt of pain in my penis, and I scream, but then I realize it's really pleasure, not pain. I wet the pavement in front of me, and then my cock goes limp and the weight falls onto the ground. The noise of weight on the concrete surprises me. I hear clapping from the women who are watching. Each of the men gets an ovation when his weight falls. I'm amazed that a few of the men keep their hard-ons without coming. I don't know whether to be jealous of them or sorry for them. I'm too happy to care. I feel like kissing Sally, but it's against the rules.

I do turn around. "Sally, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say, stupidly. I do feel stupid. Stupid happy.

So far, I've been at Red Coral Resort less than a day, and, even for me, who can feel jaded sometimes with CFNM, it's been terrific. At this point they're working on five stars.

I'm so exhausted, I fall into the nearest chaise lounge. Sally and Gail come over to sit nearby, but don't touch me.

"How are you doing, Brendan?" asks Gail.

"You can arrest me for feeling too good, Lt. Gail," I joke. The girls laugh.

"What are you drinking?" asks Sally.

I tell her, she goes off, and returns a few minutes later with a gin and tonic. I drink it while Sally and Gail give me a foot massage.

I finish my drink, put it down, and then I fall asleep. When I wake up, Sally and Gail are gone and the pool area is mostly empty. I go back to my room to shower for dinner. No need to dress, of course.

* * *

The women, however, do dress for dinner. They look sensational in their lacy dresses and high heels. I feel even more nude than I did earlier.

The seating arrangement is similar to lunch, except I'm with two women I didn't meet before, not that they didn't get introduced to my cock. Their names are Fleur and Lily. The man with us is Dave. It's a little like lunch, but without the footwork. I feel ignored, but then I figure the break is welcome.

After dinner I decide to go to bed early, to rest up for tomorrow, which I expect to be as active as today was.

I'm in my room for less than a minute when there's a knock. I open the door to find Fluer and Lily there, still in their evening wear.

"You still awake, Brendan?" asks Lily. "You looked like you were falling asleep at dinner."

"Still awake, yes. Yes to tired, too."

"We want to tuck you in," says Fleur. "Do what you need to do in the bathroom. We'll wait."

I finish in the bathroom and find Fleur and Lily waiting for me, but with their dresses off. They're topless and wearing G-strings. Some inspectors would call toplessness a rule violation, but, as breasts are allowed to be exposed for penile stimulation, and my penis is starting to show stimulation, I let it go.

Their breasts are magnificent. Same with their legs, which seem to go on forever.

I lay back on the bed. Fleur and Lily sit on each side of me. They each put a hand on my cock, and then kiss each other. That instantly makes me hard.

"A threesome?" I ask.

"No, not really," says Fleur. "We were told you're not allowed to do anything to us. So, it's more of a two-and-a-halfsome." She laughs.

"And we have to keep our G-strings on, don't forget," says Lily, as she reaches under Fleur's G-string.

"Now, Brendan, we want you to sit up and watch. Don't use your hands on yourself. If you're a good boy, we'll finish you off last."

So I watch their lovemaking as ordered, greatly enjoying the show. The inspector in me notes that the G-strings never do come off, although they do get moved out of the way, so I get a fine view. My cock stays hard without being touched by any of us.

I count three orgasms for Fleur and four for Lily, although I'm not sure exactly what separates one female orgasm from another, so maybe my count is off. Not that Fleur and Lily care.

Finally, they collapse on top of me. I wonder if they're going to fall asleep. They don't. After a few minutes they sit up and look at my cock.

"Brendan, you're still hard. You didn't touch yourself, did you?" asks Lily.

"Scout's honor," I say, holding up my hand.

"Alright, then. You get your turn, as promised," says Fleur. She puts my cock in her mouth while Lily caresses my balls. I feel her tongue moving around, and then her teeth, biting just hard enough to bring me to the edge of pain, but not over it.

Then they switch places, and I come into Lily's mouth. She raises her head and Fleur meets her. They kiss and pass my cum back and forth.

Fleur covers me and I watch them get dressed, noting that their G-strings are still on. They didn't break the rules, but I would give them a pass even if they did.

They move toward the door. "Good night," says Fleur.

"Good night, Brendan, hope your penis gets some rest," says Lily, as she flicks off the light and follows Fleur into the hallway.

* * *

Tuesday at the Red Coral Resort is footjob day. It starts with Footjob Class, conducted by the blue-eyed blond from my interview, whose name I learn is Lennox. There are four women in the class, none of whom I'd met yesterday. I pair up with Simone, a slender beauty with long, shiny black hair and shapely, muscular legs. I guess she's a tennis player. Some kind of athlete, anyway. She's dressed—barely dressed, I should say—in a skimpy red bikini.

I'm picked for the anatomy lesson that begins the class. I sit on a chaise lounge with my legs apart, and Lennox makes some introductory remarks while Simone gets me hard with her strong hands.

Then Lennox shows the students the parts of my penis, pointing out the frenulum, which she identifies, correctly, as the most sensitive part.

She asks me to raise my legs, which I do, so she can show the women my perineum. She explains that another word for it is "taint". Lennox says that pressure there stimulates my prostate, which can make a man harder. She demonstrates, and the women see that, in my case, this is certainly true. I'm so hard that the skin on my cock is stretched taut.

The preliminaries over, it's time for Simone and the other three students to begin their lesson. I sit, legs apart, facing Simone. She adjusts her chair so she's close enough to reach my genitals easily.

"OK, girls, start slowly all around the pelvis," says Lennox.

Simone does as instructed, moving her strong but sexy feet along my inner thighs and lower abdomen. My cock, as hard as it's ever been, is pointing straight up, forcing Simone to maneuver around it.

"Now the taint, everyone. It's easiest if you use the top of your toes."

I pull my legs in so Simone can reach underneath my balls. She works her right foot in and starts scratching me with her toenails. Then she switches feet. Then both feet, which causes her to slip back in her chair.

"Sorry, Brandon," she giggles.

"Try some cushions, Simone," I say.

She moves her lounge a bit closer and puts cushions behind her. Now she's able to work her feet farther under me and apply enough upward pressure to massage my prostate.

Lennox moves to the next step: "Now the balls. The trick is enough pressure to work your magic, but not so much in the wrong place as to disable your man." That gets a laugh.

Simone does this part well. I have the feeling she's had a lot of experience with men, just not with her feet. She uses her big toe to pull my sack down, pulling my cock down with it.

Lennox, seeing this, comes over. "Girls, stop for a minute and see what Simone is doing to Brendan." The girls gather around. "See how Simone has pulled his penis down? Great work, Simone. With your other foot, you're now able to get to the top of his penis easily. It's a good example of how your feet work together. Why don't you all try it." The girls go back to their men and try to copy Simone's technique.

"That's all Phase One," says Lennox. "Your man is as aroused as he can get without being touched directly. He's hard, which makes what comes next easier, and, I hope, you've had some fun, too." The girls murmur agreement.

Lennox goes on: "At this point, you can go in a few different directions, and you should try to vary it each time, so your man doesn't get bored." I can't imagine ever getting bored with what Simone is doing, but I see her point. "I'll run through some basics so you can practice them, and then I'll let you try things in your own way. First, the top. It's the least sensitive part of the penis, so you can safely use it as much as you want without causing an orgasm. Don't be afraid to push the penis down. It won't hurt, and men like it. OK now, you all do it."

Simone is still using the toes on her right foot to hold my sack down. Now she puts her left foot on top of my cock, takes her right foot away, and uses both feet to push my hard cock all the way down until it touches the towel covering the lounge.

"Is that OK?" she asks.

I smile. "Absolutely, Simone. Lennox didn't say this, but you can grind it in if you like."

Simone smiles back. She increases the downward pressure, forcing my cock against the towel. Then she moves her feet side to side.

Lennox moves from student to student checking their work. "Good, everyone. Now, for another option, which is the bottom. Notice that the skin is much looser, and it's more sensitive, too. You have to pay attention to what you're doing here. Unlike the top, you can easily bring your man to orgasm if you get carried away. The trick is to start low, just above the testicles, and spend most of your time low. Just tickle under the glans. Not too much there, or he'll come."

"She's one-hundred percent right, Simone," I say. "Especially considering all that you've done so far."

Simone starts in at the base, as Lennox has suggested, and works her way up slowly.

"Move the loose skin from side-to side as you go, girls," says Lennox. Simone complies. At this point I'm very aroused, but Simone's caution is allowing me to control myself.

After a few minutes, Lennox says, "Now, the tip, girls. Use one foot to hold the penis while you work on the tip with the big toe of your other foot."

Simone pushes my cock against my abdomen and does as instructed. She keeps that up for several minutes.

"Alright, so much for Phase Two," says Lennox. "Now we put it all together for Phase Three, but first we have to learn the toe grip. It takes some practice, but it's worth the effort. Use your big toe and the toe next to it, which some call the index toe, as a pair of pliers. You'll be surprised to discover how strong your toes are when used this way. Go ahead, try it. Use your left foot, and then switch. Do it about halfway up the penis."

Simone flexes the toes of her left foot and then works her big and index toes around my cock. She squeezes with an impressive amount of force, whipping my member from side to side as though trying to tear it off.

"Not hurting you, am I Brendan?"

Far from it. I'm in ecstasy. "Not at all," I answer.

Then Simone uses her right foot to do the same exercise. Lennox goes from student to student, making a few adjustments to the toe position when needed. Simone, who's a great student, doesn't need any help at all.

After about fifteen minutes of toe clamping, Lennox says, "Phase Four, girls. Make your man come. There are three basic ways, but feel free to combine them any way you like. No set rules. The first way is to just use the grip we've been practicing. The second is like that, but with both feet at once, in a double grip. That has the advantage of putting the erect shaft through some extreme twisting and bending. Third, you can stabilize the shaft with a toe grip, while you use the other foot for some of the techniques we learned earlier. A combination I like is a firm grip just under the glans, while I work on the taint, the balls, the base, and the tip with my other foot. But, as I said, it's your choice. Remember, if you have any questions, I'm here to help."

Simone decides to try Lennox's favorite method. She clamps my cock with her left foot, and starts working me all over with the toes of her right foot. Just when I think I can hold off for a bit longer, she jams the sole of her right foot against the base of my cock and starts mashing it against my pelvis.

That's too much to handle. I come, shooting straight up, covering both her feet with my white juice. The intensity is so strong I almost pass out.

Simone wets a washcloth in a nearby bucket and washes me off, and then her feet. To thank her, I take each foot in my hands and kiss it. It's the least I can do for a student who's graduated with such high honors.

Lennox waits until all four of us have ejaculated. "Excellent work, girls. Men, I thank you, too, for being such wonderful subjects. Now, girls, what I might call Phase Five is the most important. Practice, practice, practice! You have to let our subjects rest for an hour or so, but there are eight others here, and they're all available to you. Why not do one more footjob now, and then you can do two more after lunch."

Simone leans over and kisses my penis. "Thanks, Brendan. See you around."

"You bet, Simone. You've got real talent."