The Chadron Widget Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We thought that you liked it here," Bill chimed in.

"The town is beautiful, the people friendly, the work rewarding," I said, "but there's a big 'But.' I am as horny as a toad, my trips to Denver and Minneapolis are getting more stressful and less rewarding, and there simply are no single women around that I'm attracted to. I've tortured myself the last thirty plus months, and I need to get back to a big city where the prospects are better. You guys don't have to worry about such things because like Richmond and Trent you have super-hot wives; but for a single guy like me who only likes hot women, it's a fucking disaster"

After a long pause Jack asked "Is that the only reason?"

"Pretty much," I answered, "plus I'd have to do the sales job of my life to get MegaBucks to deal with us rather than the French."

Jack and Bill both got odd smiles on their faces. "Can we meet again to discuss this? Sometime next week?" Jack asked with a weird chuckle.

"Sure – although I don't see a dozen single beauty queens moving into town in the meantime," I laughed.

The next meeting was on a Saturday, nine days after the first one. It was again at my apartment, only this time – I was given little advance warning – Bill and his wife Gail, Jack and his wife Jill, Richmond and his wife Sue, and Trent and his wife Pixie all showed up. After I got a hug from each of the women and we sat down with a couple of bottles of wine, both red and white, Jack got to the point.

"Rob, are you aware of all of the positive things that have happened in Chadron since you've arrived?"

"I know that people seem to be happier in general, and the economy seems to be booming, and the college is getting lots of cultural events in," I mused.

"That's only a small part. The High School is getting a new auditorium, the entire town – including the plant – has gotten a face lift, we've attracted two new small companies to supply our plant, all of the festivals and fairs had record attendance by at least 25% last year including Fur Trade Days, and the Courthouse is expanding; I know because I'm on the City Council," Jack continued.

That he was on the City Council was news to me. "That's not all due to me," I humbly but honestly replied.

"Maybe not, but at least 80% is due just to you," Bill chimed in, with all of the participants nodding their agreement.

"You even paid for all of the new plantings in the town out of your own pocket, and provided the seed money for the county fair," Jill beamed.

"That was supposed to be anonymous," I said, not perturbed, but genuinely humbled and surprised.

"The revenue of the gift store I own in town is up 100% since you got here," Gail continued, biting a thumb.

"The point is," Jack continued, "the eight of us have lived in Chadron our entire lives. Things are better now than they ever have been, in every way. We really care about this town, and we really need to give purchasing the company ourselves a try – it's our civic responsibility."

I was getting a little nervous for several reasons. First of all, everyone was saying such nice and positive things about me, and I'm uncomfortable with face-to-face praise. Secondly, at least Jack and Bill knew what my problem was and it was impossible to discuss it with the four of the five (and only) hot females in town there. Most importantly, however, all four women were sitting facing me with their thighs apart and apparently without panties. I was sweating like a pig and even though I didn't have a tie on my collar felt tight.

After I chugged my last glass of wine and was clearly highly uncomfortable Bill said, "Rob; we have a plan to keep you here. It's confidential – only the eight of us know what it is. It would be awkward for all of us to explain it to you so Gail has volunteered to describe our plan to you. We hope that you'll be here for years to come."

With that all of us stood up. Jill, Sue and Pixie all kissed me on the lips with devilish smiles and snickered "convince him bitch," to Gail as they exited. All the men warmly shook my hand and then gave Gail a high five as they exited. Bill was last. "I really hope that Gail can persuade you," he smiled. He gave Gail a big smooch and ass squeeze as he left and loudly said "Do it babe."

I was just as uncomfortable being alone with Gail, certainly the sexiest woman in Chadron and one of the sultriest that I had ever encountered anywhere, as I had been near the end of the meeting, and was sweating just as profusely. Gail calmly locked the door to my apartment then turned and approached me. Long, lean, beautiful Gail walked up to me, her five foot ten inch height, enhanced four inches to six foot two by her high heels, almost allowing her to look my six foot five inch self straight in the eye.

"Sit down Rob, while we talk," she snickered as she pushed her right forefinger into my chest and I slumped back into my chair. With a big grin and without further comment she took off her top, then bra, then skirt – I was right, no panties – and casually discarded them on the floor.

I'm sure that my eyes got as big as baseballs.

"What...uh...well...uh...what...are you...ah...doing?" I foolishly stammered as she was removing her duds.

"Why I'm getting ready to give you the best time of your life, Rob – what does it look like?" she grinned.

When naked she sat on my lap – not easy to comfortably do since my flagpole was straight up almost bursting my pants – and put one arm around my neck and stroked my chest with the other. In between laying short kisses on my lips she grumbled "Don't keep your hands at your sides, Rob – massage my boobies."

Still sweating I sheepishly put my right hand on her left breast and lightly massaged it as I stared at her tits. They were prime, A+, consummate, whatever superlative you want to use. Though not overly large the nipples were puffy, the bodies turgid, and the shapes delectable. "That feels good Rob," she moaned and then stuck her tongue in my ear. "Keep doing that while I tell you our plan."

At that point I probably couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to since it was three months since my last fuck.

"We understand that we need to keep you sexually satisfied otherwise you're going to bolt, and that none of the single women ring your chimes. Therefore, Jill, Sue, Pixie, and I are going to rotate fulfilling your needs," she mumbled in as sultry a voice as I've ever heard.

"What...uh...but...well...what about my, I mean yours...uh...husbands," I stuttered my mind becoming more clouded with every stroke or light pinch of her tit.

"It was Bill's and Jack's idea, silly, and they had no problem at all talking Richmond and Trent into it," she purred as she laid more kisses all over my face and neck. "Guess how long it took me to agree to it?" she chuckled.

"Uh...I...uh...don't know," I replied after wiping the sweat off my brow with my left hand.

"One tenth of one second," she giggled, as she planted a scorching kiss on my lips. Then in her sultry voice she whispered into my ear "I've wanted to fuck you since I first met you, and only my marriage vows and two kids stopped me. Now that Bill is not only completely on board – but anxious for me to do it – I'm going to turn you into a wibbly blob of protoplasm."

**************

Gail may have been the most purposeful person that I had ever encountered in my life. She was on-a-mission with as much determination and resolve as any astronaut in space.

There was no position, activity, or experiment that she wasn't up for. Her pussy was tight, sweet, and delectable, and fit my cock perfectly and loved my tongue. Her G-spot was highly sensitive, as were her nipples; her pc muscles were powerful, her entire body supple and flexible; and her libido was off-the charts. She was highly aggressive yet compliant at the same time.

By the time that we got dressed for breakfast the next morning I had made three sperm deposits in her pussy and one in her ass while fucking in some positions that I didn't even know were possible, and she had had too many orgasms to count. We took two showers together, spooned or massaged each other between fucks, and kept hydrated. I could barely see straight, let alone walk, once we were fully dressed about 10:30 a. m. It was the best sexual experience of my life.

Between fucks, Gail also revealed "The Plan." She, Pixie, Sue, and Jill would alternate fulfilling my needs; once a week for each. It would be difficult for her, Pixie or Sue to spend the night, however since Jack was the night supervisor and Gail could take Jill's kids for sleepovers Jill could spend the night once a week.

"We can also work out a few out-of-town trips with some of us each year," she said with her mouth half-full of cock, "and I want first dibs."

At some point Gail also told me that I needed to get a house, out of town, because people were nosy and the assembly of eight didn't want anyone outside of our group to know what was going on.

We drove to a diner about thirty miles away – where Gail found no one she knew was in there when she made a scouting trip – for breakfast. After we ordered, Gail got a big smile on her face and impishly asked "Well, are you on board with The Plan stud?"

"Gail – you so scrambled my brain that all I can say is 'yes'; no, I take that back – 'HELL YES!' – but I need a few days to come up with my own plan for approaching MegaBucks before I make a commitment. After last night I want to succeed here more than in anything else in my life."

"Well while you're thinking, would you like to give Jill, Pixie and Sue a try – they'll really be disappointed if they don't get to fuck you at least once now that they have their husband's encouragement as well as approval."

"Shit, Gail, you wiped me out last night. I need a day to recover."

"OK, stud. How about Sue Monday after dinner, Pixie Wednesday on the same schedule, and Jill overnight Friday?" Gail snickered.

"How can I possibly refuse?" I snickered right back.

Gail immediately pulled out her cellphone and obviously talked briefly to each of Sue, Pixie and Jill. The food arrived just as she clicked off with Jill.

"Get your strength up, dude – they all have high expectations," she giggled as she filled her mouth with pancake.

Great sex makes you hungry; I had six pancakes, two orders of sausage, a four egg omelet, and two pieces of toast. Gail had the same thing only with bacon instead of sausage ("I got enough sausage last night" she chuckled) and a three egg omelet instead of a four egg one. We both walked out of the diner bowlegged.

***************

After the best sexual experience of my life I was motivated more than when I played in the Orange Bowl my senior year in college. I spent most waking hours (that I wasn't fucking) in coming up with a plan on how to approach MegaBucks, including talking to one New York and several Nebraska banks.

The fucking was great. I fucked Sue's big tits twice, and her pussy once, Monday, another sexual experience in the top ten in my life.

Fucking Pixie wasn't as great – primarily because I was so big compared to her that I was constantly attempting to insure that I didn't hurt her – although she was really fun to be naked with. She had a great sense of humor, was bubbly without being obnoxious, and loved to fondle my testicles and suck my cock.

Since Jill had basically the same face and body as Gail (although not quite as lean and sultry) I thought that she would be just like her. Wrong! She was completely passive. With her I had to be gentle. She wanted to make love, not fuck. While it wasn't as awesome as with Gail, it was maybe the most tender experience that I ever had with a lover. We had intercourse only twice, but sleeping curled up next to each other or with her head on my shoulder was exquisite.

Starting the next Monday I made arrangements to go see two Nebraska banks in Omaha and John Braxton at MegaBucks. I talked my plans over with Bill, Jack, Richmond and Trent on Saturday. I planned to be gone three nights, extending to a fourth if necessary. As I packed my last bag at my office Monday morning before driving to the airport to pilot my plane Gail called me at the office.

"Hey stud, I'm dressed in a business suit and with a large suitcase, standing at your car. Our cabal of eight thought that you'd need a little eye candy for the business dinners," she said in her sultry voice.

"Bill actually knows about this?" I asked.

"Whose idea do you think it was dude?" she chuckled. "Get your ass in gear; we need to get to Omaha."

Bill gave me a thumbs up and yelled "Good Luck" to me as I hustled to my car five minutes later. Gail's business suit had a zipper on the left side, which she had moved up so as to expose some of her exquisite thigh. She saw my pants bulge when I ogled her thigh. "I guess that I need to zip this back down – otherwise your mind won't be on business," she chuckled as she zipped it so as to cover up her thigh.

Gail and I had a comprehensive discussion about my strategy as we flew to Omaha, four hundred miles away. Then we talked about our backgrounds. It was obvious that Gail was highly intelligent so it was no surprise to me that she had a business degree from the University of Nebraska, which she put to good use running the gift shop that she owned in Chadron.

Just before we got to Omaha I asked her point blank "Why did you come with me Gail?"

"You need to have a woman with you when you meet the banks and MegaBucks just for appearances sake if nothing else. You can tell them I'm your wife if you want – if it wouldn't embarrass you," she chuckled, "your administrative assistant, or your second in command at the plant, whatever you want." Then she got a diabolical look on her face. "Also, I wanted the first overnight trip with you. I promise to leave you with a clear enough mind to properly conduct your business – but I also want to make sure that you're properly serviced at night so that you're at your best during the meetings."

I grinned.

The meetings with the two banks went great – and Gail, who I introduced as my executive secretary – was a big help in setting the right tone. All the males clearly appreciated her looks, and she had several insightful comments.

At dinner Gail and I met with the CEO and his wife of each of the two banks we had met with during the day. I wanted no subterfuge. Even though most of the dinner was social, the ten minutes of business when the women went to the washroom together were important. I told the CEOs that I wanted them both to go in on the deal with me.

That night Gail again demonstrated that she had no peer when it came to providing sexual relief and contentment. She also demonstrated good business sense when she stopped me from fucking her a third time; "You're mind needs to be clear tomorrow, stud. Just snuggle me and fondle my tits; a third fuck would drain you too much."

I did as told, and got a wonderful night's sleep.

The next day, Tuesday, we met with the boards of both banks, and by the time that we left at 1 p. m. we had a strong financing commitment.

We flew to MegaBucks home city that night. I didn't make dinner arrangements with John Braxton for Tuesday night for selfish reasons – I took Gail dancing at a club, but we turned in early enough for a highly satisfying fuck and a good nights' sleep.

The meeting with John Braxton – who had now made CEO – and the general counsel and two assistant V Ps was intense. Even with the best financing package I could get, plus $1,000,000 of my own money, we were $2,000,000 under what the French offered. Gail and I got on the phone and talked to the Chadron Chamber of Commerce, and were able to get another $100,000. After I offered to pay a 5% royalty to MegaBucks for any patentable inventions we came up with in the next five years (which is what my employment contract provided), and based upon our track record Braxton generously valued that at 1.5 million, we were still $400,000 short.

I thought that the deal would fall through when Gail – who I had introduced as the assistant manager of the company even though she wasn't even an employee – spoke.

She was almost as convincing as she was when she "talked me into" having sex with her before revealing The Plan. "I'm a lifelong resident of Chadron. Towns like Chadron are what make America great – they're the type of people that you rely on for the Armed Forces, for growing your food, for buying your products – and in general making America what it is. Your social responsibility is to forget the $400,000 we're short compared to a large foreign corporation, just pennies to you considering your one hundred billion dollar annual sales, and your fifty billion in cash. We've shown in the last two and a half years, under Rob's awesome leadership, that we can make it – give us a break!"

Then she sat down and crossed and exposed her long shapely legs.

I was smart enough not to say anything else – when your attorney makes a stellar closing argument at your trial you don't say "one more thing your honor." Also, I knew John well enough to suspect that the wry smile on his face meant that he was going to go for it.

"Let us have a few minutes to talk, will you Rob and Gail," he chortled.

Gail and I left the room. It required all the self-restraint that I had not to lay a passionate kiss on her right in the main lobby of MegaBucks, just outside the glass wall main conference room where we were meeting. I did mumble under my breath "You're a fucking genius," getting a big smile from Gail. I got an even bigger one when I added "and a genius at fucking besides."

Ten minutes later John called us back into the room. With a big grin he said "You've got a deal Rob, Gail – as long as you take the four of us and our wives to dinner tonight."

I didn't shake John's hand – I hugged him and lifted him off the ground as I said "I could kiss you."

"Maybe Gail, not you Rob," he laughed.

Gail did give him a kiss on the cheek when she hugged him.

We called Bill and Jack as soon as we got back to the hotel. They were ecstatic. I told them how Gail sealed the deal and they whooped and yelled in celebration. "We need to sign the initial paperwork tomorrow," I said. "I can send Gail back home by commercial aircraft tomorrow morning, but I have to stay over Thursday night too," I informed them with Gail on the line.

"Won't they want her there tomorrow too?" Jack asked.

"I think it will be OK," I responded, "I know that you need her back there, and I don't want to impose on Gail's good will anymore."

When I said that Gail grabbed my crotch and mouthed "I want another night with your cock stud."

"Hey, Gail – they're covering your store without any problems, and Jill is taking good care of the kids until I get off work. If it would help at all, stay another night," her husband Bill said.

Gail pretended that she was thinking it over, and then "reluctantly" agreed.

"Send us a text with the details, Rob, and we'll spread it around the plant." Since Chadron is two hours behind where we were in the Eastern Time Zone, all except the night crew were at the plant.

Dinner was a nice celebration; Gail was a great conversationalist, and the wives of the MegaBucks people were charmed by her – they already knew me, and all except for the one that had propositioned me (and was turned down) when I worked at MegaBucks liked me and were pleasant to me. Things went so well that John let me off on paying the tab – fortunate since one bottle of wine he ordered and gave Gail two glasses from cost $900 – and MegaBucks picked up the check.

When Gail and I got to our room I said "What do you want; anything that you want I'll do; you're my heroine."

She got a big smile. "Wash me in the shower, then give me a half hour back massage, then give me the best doggy fuck that I've ever had in my life."