The Chain Letter

Story Info
Here's a very different kind of chain.
1k words
3.97
29.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,397 Followers

I hate chain letters with a an absolute passion; I would rather receive an unsolicited telephone call in the middle of wild sex for the first time in a month than to receive a chain letter.

So why am I sending you an unsolicited chain letter?

DON’T STOP READING! I am not going to ask you for a single penny. There is no money involved in this chain letter. I would not stoop so low to send a hated chain letter asking for money to one of my best friends…or to friends I have yet to meet. This letter, rather, is the start of an entire new life for you. Let me explain.

Our chain letter was started in the hope of bringing relief and pleasure to other tired and browbeaten men around the world. Look at myself. I have been married for fifteen years to the same woman. Each time we had sex the first year I put a penny in a jar—blowjobs were worth two pennies, and any combination of two events that ended with three orgasms in a night earned three pennies. The jar filled up rapidly. After the first year the jars full of pennies lined the desk of my office in the basement.

From the start of the second year on, the pennies were supposed to be taken from the jars with the same rules. It is now year fifteen and the jars full of pennies still line the desk of my office in the basement. I have discretely surveyed other ‘happily married’ men and have discovered they also have an abundance of copper pennies in jars waiting for something to change.

Trust me…nothing will change unless you follow the instructions in this chain letter. Let me repeat—you will remain tired, and horny, and discouraged unless you break free of your prejudice against chain letters. I guarantee you that this chain letter will work for you.

The instructions are simple. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your ‘happily married’ friends who are equally discontented and frustrated. The more frustrated the better, so those men that you know who went to local strip clubs or rented porn movies within the last six months should certainly be sent a copy of this letter.

Then bundle up your wife and/or girlfriend and send her to the man whose name appears at the top of the following list, and add your name to the bottom of the list.

Then you must show some patience. Perhaps count the pennies in your jars so that when your rewards start arriving, you do not have an overdraft with your penny collection. When your time comes, you will receive 15,869 plus women. The ‘plus’ is because our history has shown that some men who receive this letter will send both their wife and their girlfriend, so there is a kind of lotto bonus, if you will, when this happens.

One of these women is bound to be better than the one you already have. In fact, we have observed an embarrassment of riches for those who followed the instructions exactly as written. Some men had to buy bigger houses. Others, less financially secure, had to build additional bedrooms in their basements.

At the time of this writing, a friend of mine has already received 269 women, of whom 6 were worth keeping. Since his financial situation is modest, two of his six are being kept at his neighbor’s house who charges absolutely no money rent (wink, wink).

AN ADDITIONAL BENEFIT of this chain letter is that it brings unintended benefits to those who are organized. For example, you have catalogued your women in your laptop and it is the afternoon. You close your eyes and decide. Blond—now you are down to 69 women. Real blonds with blond pubic hair—now you are down to 21. Blonds with natural breasts bigger than B and less than DD—now you are down to 15 women. Real blonds with natural breasts bigger than B and less than DD and who scream your name when they come—now you are down to 8 women. Well you get the picture. One man on our list got down to three women—a Playboy bunny, a Hooter’s waitress, and a Hollywood super model. He refuses to tell us how he made the final cut…if there was a final cut (wink, wink).

Most chain letters now say that if you break the chain letter, you will be unlucky for the rest of your life. Of course, that is ridiculous. If you do not send this chain letter on, you will be horny the rest of your life, but not unlucky. On the other hand, one might say that receiving 15,869 ‘plus’ women is pretty darn lucky.

One warning has got to be issued now—one man broke the chain by sending less than five letters on and got his wife back again!

I hope I have convinced you that this is the first chain letter you have ever received that is actually not a trick to get your money. So do it frustrated men of the world! Just add your name to the bottom of the list below, ship your wife, depending on your age, order Viagra, count your pennies and wait.

P.S. A warning to the wise. During the interim period from when you send the letters and bundle off your wife to when you receive your rewards, get organized. Most wives or girlfriends call for an appointment before they come over (however, some just are too eager to call and they just arrive whenever, which means you must have a king-size bed so as not to be discourteous). When they call, have your questions ready. It is just laziness if you do not know if she swallows or not--even worse if she just dies for rear entry, and you head right to the front door. ORGANIZATION, men, is the way to happiness!

Now hurry those letters on and send off your wife or girlfriend(s). Remember, and thank me later, this is the first chain letter that you have ever received that is not a scam!

John A. Klausen
2134 Candy Street
Alexandria, VA 12169

J. A. Klausen
2134 Candy Street
Alexandria, VA 12169

J. Andrew Klauson
2134 Candy Street
Alexandria, VA 12169

John Klausan II
2134 Candy Street
Alexandria, VA 12169

Klausen, J. A.
2134 Candy Street
Alexandria, VA 12169

Slick Bill Fister
C/O J. Andrew Klauson
2134 Candy Street
Alexandria, VA 12169

Cat5
Cat5
3,397 Followers