The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to thrust rapidly and deeply. Her cunt felt wonderful wrapped around my cock. So warm. So slick. So wet. Beneath me, she was completely immobile and helpless.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned softly, "you've got one nice pussy, you lawyer bitch."

"Let me go," she whispered.

"When I'm ready," I said. I started thrusting fast and furiously. I was raping her, after all, and it felt wild. "But first," I said, "I'm going to make you cum again."

"No," she said trying to shake her head. I pulled her hair a little more tightly.

"Oh yes," I said. I could tell that another orgasm was building rapidly in her body.

"Yeah, bitch, that's it. Go ahead and cum again. You know you want to."

"Noooooo," she moaned. "Please God, no!" But I could tell that she was helpless to stop it. Moments later her body stiffened beneath me and the muscles in her vagina squeezed firmly on my cock as she toppled into her orgasm. "Noooooo!!" she groaned loudly as I continued to fuck her steadily. Her body shivered and she strained against her bonds in her ecstasy, grunting like an animal.

Then, just as her climax started to subside, my loins erupted in an orgasm of my own. I howled in pleasure. God, it felt good! I thrusted deeply, and pumped a enormous load of cum into my wife's body. It was one of the best climaxes I've had in a long time.

Afterward, we both took a few deep breaths. She smiled at me and said, "pancake." We giggled. I untied her and we rested on the floor for a few minutes.

"Wow!" she said at last, "That was incredible!"

"Yeah," I said.

There was a pause.

"What's for dinner?" she asked and we laughed.

END

12