The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips lifted and she squealed , her thighs clamping around his head tightly as she came hard. A massive shudder ran through her as Simon continued to suck her clit, his fingers digging into her hips as he pulled her onto him. Tasting her over and over, not stopping, being guided by Amelia's moans and shudders until finally they turned into whimpers, each time his tongue passed over her hypersensitive clit, she mewled and pulled away a little.

Looking up he found Amelia with her eyes shut, breathless and dishevelled. A sheen of sweat covered her body, beads rolled down her hairline and hair was stuck to her sweat coated face, neck and breasts. Despite her state of disarray, Simon still thought she was stunningly beautiful and he simply watched her for a moment, his fingers stroking her thighs, teasing her lips, one fingernail lightly kissing the tip of her clit once more, making her curl up again. Simon laughed and kissed her shin lightly.

Amelia opened her eyes and found herself looking into Simons green ones. She smiled at him and bit her lip suddenly becoming coy. Simon laughed and grabbed her by the ankles, pulling her downwards towards him at the end of the chair. She shrieked as her skin parted company with the chair making a sound like soft paper tearing. He continued to pull until his arms were behind him, his hands still wrapped around her ankles.

Amelia wriggled down a little further until her knees were resting either side of his hips and she crossed her ankles behind him. His cock twitched against her sex and she moaned softly, wriggling her hips from side to side. Simon alternated between watching his cock against her and her face. Her arms were above her head and she wore a small smirk as she teased him, knowing full well the effect she was having on him.

Simon closed his eyes slowly and lost himself in the movements of Amelia's hips. It was torture against the head of his cock and he knew she was fully aware of it. He stood perfectly still for as long as possible, her movements leaving precum on her lips.

Unable to wait any longer, Simon put one hand between them both and deftly lined himself up with her warmth. His fingers parting her folds and his head sliding easily between. In one swift thrust he entered her deeply, her back arching and her own hips thrusting against him needfully as they both let out a long low moan and she pulled him into her, tightening her legs around him. He stood, motionless, settling himself, before pulling back until just the head of his cock was inside Amelia. Rubbing slowly against her, he watched Amelia's face as she lost herself in the sensations going on inside her.

Low moans left Amelia as Simon stroked into her, his hands coming up her body slowly, relishing watching her squirm and wriggle, her back arching, her small breasts moving as she writhed against him. He reached up and cupped one breast, the other hand basing itself on her nipple, first rolling then pinching, then finally twisting and pulling, making her moan loudly, her body still moving, her head now following suit, her hair spreading out like a halo around her head, her skin glistening in the heat of the room.

Simon reached behind him and took her ankles, bringing Amelia's legs around and straightening them to rest them up his chest and either side of his head. The sweat sheening her legs was cool against his torso and she wriggled down further and closer to him, her backside against the top of his thighs as Simon started to thrust more deeply into her, pushing upwards with each stroke, more powerful with each thrust, his torso and thighs slapping against Amelia's thighs and backside.

Amelia held her hands out and Simon took them, pulling her towards him with a deep groan as he felt himself go as deep as he could within her, the head of his cock nudging against her cervix. She moaned deeply, the long deep strokes taking her breath away, her mouth open in a silent scream as she tried to get her breath back. In a rush her lungs filled and she let out a choked moan which turned into a growl as he continued to take her.

Simon watched Amelia's face as he powered into her, biting on her bottom lip as she pulled him into her, the slam against each other wet, not just from Amelia but a product of their combined efforts, Simon feeling the sweat start to trickle down his spine while he watched a bead of sweat roll down the crescent under Amelia's breast.

Amelia suddenly raised her head and looked at Simon.

"Oh jesus, fuck!" she growled, all her strength pulling her into Simon as her orgasm hit her, exploding through her in colours, waves and bursts as it washed over her and her cunt clamped around Simon's swollen cock, milking it. Simon continued to thrust into her as her orgasm waned, his own now so close he could almost taste it. With a final series of thrusts, an animal growl left him and he shuddered as he felt a warmth leave him, spurts of cum emptying into Amellias more than willing sex.

Amelia's legs slid down Simon's arms and he leant forward panting, a drop of sweat fell from his face and splashed onto Amellias stomach. Slowly, he stood straight once more, his now flaccid cock, sliding slowly from Amelia. He looked down and smiled, she smiled back at him.

"Well if this is the celebration after finding a set of keys, I would love to see the celebration after finding something important." He said.

"Ummm, yes, well..." Amelia stuttered. "Maybe one day I will show you."

"I suppose we should get dressed," Simon said. "Lets discuss this in the shower." He took Amelia's hand and helped her peel herself from the chair then led her down the corridor to a small shower room.

Simon locked the door behind them and turned the light and shower on. He ushered Amelia in and then joined her. The shower was easily big enough for them both and they took it in turns to wash each other, Simon taking his time over Amelia's hair, becoming mesmerized making sure all the soap was out of it and it lay flat against her head and back. While they showered they talked and agreed to meet up again. After about 30 minutes Simon turned and switched off the shower, reaching for towels for both of them. Simon dried Amelia's back for her and squeezed the drips from her hair before drying himself.

They let themselves out of the shower room and walked naked down the corridor into the surgery to retrieve clothes and shoes. Simon tied Amelia's top back up for her and she then sat and tied up her sandals. That done, she stood and picked up her keys and her sunglasses.

"Well, I suppose that's me. You had better let me out." Amelia said standing and reaching up slightly to kiss Simon.

Simon gathered her in his arms and kissed her thoroughly.

"Yes, I suppose so." He said with a touch of regret and took her hand leading her to the door. As he undid the bolts and the latch, Amelia wrote down her mobile number and gave it to Simon. He tucked it into his pocket and kissed Amelia once more.

Amelia picked up her clipboard and looked at him.

"I'm late now and it's your fault." She laughed, pulling the door open. As she moved to go out she was nearly bowled over by a young blonde woman.

"Ah, Daisy Roots," she said. "Those are for you." And she pointed at the flowers.

The blonde woman looked at her and then at Simon. A broad smile broke across her face and she ran and hugged her boss. Simon smiled and hugged her back like an indulgent father, but his eyes were on Amelia as she blew him a kiss, put on her sunglasses and walked out into the afternoon sun.

Somehow, she knew she would hear from him again. Soon.

12