The Chair

Story Info
A husband surprises is wife with pleasure on a kitchen chair.
1.8k words
4.16
45.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

Morning came and he woke her with a long, deep kiss. She smiled up at him, expecting more, but he kissed her one more time then got in the shower.

She waited for him to come back. When he did he dressed and continued about his routine. As she got up to dress, he told her to put on her sexiest bra and panties underneath her work clothes and he'd think about her like that all day. Little sparks of excitement ran through her body. She slipped on the red lace bra that was just about see through, and the lace thong that matched it. He watched her as she put them on, and gave her another kiss.

As she went through her day, she felt sexy knowing what she had under her clothes. She wanted to touch herself, but mostly she wanted to feel him touch her. He sent her a few e-mails and left messages on her voice mail saying how much he wanted her and couldn't wait to get home. Her excitement built with each message. The day couldn't end fast enough.

When she arrived home she saw his car in the driveway. When she walked into the kitchen, everything had been removed except for one chair. On the chair lay a note that said, "You are so sexy and I can't wait to be with you. Take off everything but your bra and panties and I'll be down shortly." She wasn't sure what he had planned, but the uncertainty added to the excitement.

She had been on the chair for a few minutes when he came down the stairs carrying one of her silk scarves. He lifted her up and kissed her long and hard. She felt her panties become wet as the kiss deepened. She reached out to hold him, but he grabbed her wrists and held her still. He told her to sit back down on the chair and put her arms behind her. When she did so, he ran the scarf over her body. Her skin tingled everywhere he touched her. He reached behind her to her wrists again, and bound them behind the chair. Excitement shot through her at the thoughts of what might come next.

He stood in front of her, fully clothed and said, "Baby, you are so sexy and I want to please you. Tonight I am in charge and I will do everything to fulfill your desires." She shivered with anticipation.

He left the room for a few minutes, returning with a bottle of scented lotion. He warmed the lotion in his hands and spread it over her skin. He worked slowly, covering every inch of exposed flesh. She wanted to touch him as he touched her, but her arms remained bound. Soft little moans escaped from her lips as he continued to spread the lotion.

He planted soft kisses all over her body. Each spot he kissed felt like it was on fire and she wanted more. She begged him for more, and he gave it to her. His mouth found her nipple. He sucked and nibbled through the lace. She arched into his mouth while she let out a loud moan. The pleasure was coming. Being unable to touch him heightened her pleasure. Just when she thought she might explode, he pulled back. She ached for him to continue.

He told her to close her eyes. She obeyed. She felt something soft brushing over her skin, causing her to shiver slightly. It made a trail across her body. It was so soft but caused heat to build in her as she waited to find out where it would touch her next. He lifted her ass, hooked his thumbs into the elastic and removed her panties. She dared to sneak a peek and saw that he was holding a feather. She closed her eyes again and let herself sink into the sensation. As the feather lightly brushed across her clit she wanted to come from the unexpected sensation. It was pure ecstasy that lasted only briefly before he moved on. She wanted him to move the feather back to her clit. He touched her body in various places, occasionally going back to her clit. Each time it touched there she wanted more. He finally lingered there, teasing her, her pleasure building with each stroke. When he sensed she was nearing her peak, he stopped. She begged for release and he denied it. He told her, "Baby, I am getting so much pleasure bringing you pleasure. I am hard from watching you. Let me do this for you; for us." She relented and let him continue with his plans.

She heard something clink against glass. He allowed her to open her eyes. Her chest heaved with excitement as he carried a glass with ice from the counter. Her anticipation grew as he withdrew a cube from the glass and ran it over her ear, then replaced it with his hot mouth. Next it went down her throat, again followed by his mouth. The sensation of the intense cold followed by the heat of his mouth made her nipples tighten and her pussy wet. She loved the feelings he was giving her. He fingered the front of the bra where the clasp sat. She held her breath as wait for him to open it. His fingers lingered and his breath became more rapid, until he finally opened it and pushed the pieces of lace across her tits. Her nipples now erect, he ran the ice over one, then the other. He began to alternate as he had done before, rubbing the ice over her nipple, followed by his mouth. His tongue flicked over the hard bud and his teeth gently nipped and pulled. He knew she was close as he continued. He increased the frequency of the change of cold and heat until she came. The chair was wet with her juice but she didn't care. The pleasure he had given her was amazing.

She fully expected, and wanted, him to plunge into her. He remained fully dressed. She wanted to see him naked and to feel him deep inside. She could see the bulge in his pants. She knew he wanted her, so why was he waiting? She was waiting and wanting him when she saw him reach for something. The soft hum told her that he had turned on a vibrator. She wanted him but she would happily take this substitute if it meant a release for all the pent of feelings that had occurred while she waited.

However, he did not push the vibrator into her hot pussy. First he trailed it near her lips and told her how much he loved it when she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked him. She imagined him in her mouth and moaned. It traveled down and vibrated across the nipples he had worked so well. He told her how much he loved to work and tease those nipples and hear the sounds that she made as he did it. Little bolts of lightning shot to her pussy as she listened to him describe what he liked. She ached for him to push the vibrator deep inside her, but he ran it over her clit. He told her how much he loved to run his tongue across that sweet little nub and the look in her eyes as he made her come when he did it. The vibration, along with his words, put her over the edge. A loud moan came from her as he made her come again.

She pushed forward as he trailed the vibrator down to her now soaking wet pussy. She wanted it deep inside her and fucking her, hard. He denied her again. He allowed her only a couple of inches, then withdrew it. He knelt in front of her as he stroked the vibrator in and out, giving her just a little each time. His tongue found her clit, just as he had described a few moments ago. Instead of licking with the same pressure and intensity he normally did, he just flicked the tip of his tongue across her clit every few seconds. She needed more and she needed it now. She begged him repeatedly to finally fuck her. "I need you inside of me. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me. Baby, please." He let her beg for a few minutes. He turned the vibrator off, but left it inside her. He stood in front of her and she watched as he slowly removed his clothes. If her hands were free she'd be furiously tearing the clothes from his body, or bet yet, just dropping his pants. She'd be on her knees in front of him, taking him deep in her mouth and sucking him. These thoughts ran through her head as she was forced to watching him undress with agonizing patience. She wanted him, and now!

When he finished stripping, he stood before her, his hard on very apparent. He told her, "You did this. Pleasuring you, watching you get excited and seeing you come did this to me."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her forward so that her ass was at the edge of the chair. He touched her clit and ran his fingers down to her wet hole. The head of his cock slowly pressed into her. Again, she tried to arch into him to take more, but she couldn't move. She was still restrained. He held all the control. It was both agonizing and exciting. He determined what she got and when. She knew he wanted to fuck her. His hard on made that quite apparent, so why was he taking so long? As he pushed in a little further, and a little further with small strokes, they both moaned in pleasure. Finally. When he was fully into her he stopped. She clenched her pussy tight around him and he felt every bit of it. He pulled out slowly and repeated his slow thrust into her. She begged him for more, harder, faster, deeper, but he continued slowly. His pleasure came from the feeling of her around him and her eagerness and excitement. He couldn't hold back any longer. Everything was too good. He increased his speed, giving her what they both wanted. His thrusts came faster and faster as she grew tighter around him. They were both moaning with pleasure and taking it from each other. A few more strokes pushed him over the edge and he came inside her, triggering her orgasm. She clenched tightly around him and milked every drop from him as she came around him.

He knelt in front of her, placing small kisses on the insides of her thighs. Excitement shot through her again. With the sensations he had given her, he was welcome to do this any time he wanted. Being able to enjoy her excitement made it even more intense. She began to think of how she could turn the tables on him and let him experience these sensations. She doubted that he'd last very long.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers