The Chair Ch. 15

Story Info
They have some fun in the office and then on a train.
2.3k words
4.31
20.1k
2
0

Part 15 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chair – Ch 15 by Rickd_1960 © 2004

The month since their return from Los Angeles had been hectic. There had been numerous calls between themselves and Jenna Jameson, as well as business contacts of hers. He had also been working on the business plan and articles of incorporation for their venture into the world of adult "toys".

They had finally gotten a chance to relax a little and so they were going out to dine on a train that features various forms of entertainment (murder mysteries, play wedding, and music). Before they left, he realized that he had left the business plan in his briefcase at the office. As the office was on the way to the train, they decided to leave early and pick it up before heading off for dinner. It also would give him a chance to show her where he works.

It was about 5 o'clock Saturday when they got to the office. Being an engineering facility you could find workers around most any time of the day or night, even on the weekends. For some inexplicable reason, software engineers generally like to work late into the night whereas draftsmen prefer to come in early in the morning. This afternoon there were probably 150 cars in the parking lot as opposed to the normal 2000.

After showing her around to the different engineering labs, he took her to his office, though it was really only an 8 foot by 6 foot cubical. When they got to his office, the lights in that section on that floor were off. The lights are on timers during off-hours, although they can be turned on for any area by pushing the appropriate button located in the hallway. He showed her a couple pictures he had on his walls, of experimental vehicles he had worked on in the past.

As she was looking around, she had her arms around his body. For some unknown reason her mind drifted back to their experience in the restroom of the airplane. Suddenly she decided she wanted to have sex in his office. She didn't say a word to him but he had a pretty good idea what she had in mind. You see she had pulled her skirt up to her waist (of course she wasn't wearing any panties as she almost never does), sat her ass down on the desktop, and pulled him toward her with her legs wrapped around the back of his thighs. He was a little nervous about doing this in an open cubicle where anyone might walk by, but that was part of the excitement. Besides, he could never deny her something she really wanted.

He kissed her firmly on the lips as he slowly sank to his knees before her. He then moved down between her legs and began licking and kissing her thighs before making his way to her pussy. When his lips first contacted her blood engorged vaginal lips, he could tell how excited she already was. When he plunged his tongue inside of her for the first time, she let out a small gasp. He put his fingers to her lips to silence her so she would not draw unwanted attention to them. She took his fingers into her mouth and began sucking them as he continued to tongue her pussy. The oral action she was performing on his fingers was almost as pleasurable as the blowjobs she had given him in the past. When the pace of her sucking changed, he knew she was close to coming, so he shifted his licking from her pussy to her clit. Almost instantly she started to come. Her moaning came out more like a soft whimper due to his fingers that were stuffed in her mouth.

As he arose from his knees, his erection had formed a large tent in the front of his pants. Now it was he who could not be denied his pleasure. He decided he didn't want to literally get "caught with his pants down," so he suggested they move to one of the conference rooms that at least had a door on the room (even though they don't lock).

As soon as they entered the conference room, she knew that this was a much better idea. Besides having a door and floor to ceiling walls, there was a table that was 4 feet wide by 12 feet long. Almost before the door had a chance to swing closed, the redhead had her skirt and blouse off and was already climbing onto the table. It didn't take him much longer before his shirt and pants had joined her clothes on the floor. As he climbed on top of her, he buried his face between her firm breasts as he reached around to unclasp her bra. Soon it too was discarded onto the floor. Of course her hands were far from busy during this time, for she had managed to slip his underwear down over his ass and they were quickly sliding off his legs and onto the floor also.

As she wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs, he plunged his hard dick into her pussy that was wet with her excitement. As he thrust into her repeatedly, they looked deeply into each other's eyes where they could each see the passion that was driving the other. After a few minutes the redhead began to climax. Soon after, his dick began to spasm inside of her as he came too, filling her with his cum. He then collapsed on top of her, as they both had to catch their breath.

Whether it was due to the excitement of having sex at work or because this was the first time they had gotten to unwind in the past month, his erection did not subside following his first orgasm. In fact, if anything, it was now longer, wider, and harder than it had been before. Seeing this, she rolled over onto her hands and knees as he knelt on the table behind her and began to insert his cock into her wet cum filled pussy once again, this time from behind. As pleasurable as this position was, the hard table surface was soon taking a toll on his knees as well as hers. So he then pulled her back to the edge of the table so she was bent at the waste with her feet on the floor and her stomach and bosom pressed against the hard cold tabletop. He too was now standing with his dick still plunging into her tight love canal from behind.

She was lying face down on the table with her arms outstretched in front of her and her feet on the floor. Her short legs barely let her feet reach the floor so she was more accurately standing on her toes. As he continued to plunge his dick into her, her mound would rub against the hard edge of the table, bringing her ever nearer to her next orgasm. As she neared her next orgasm, she began to vocally urge him on, wanting them both to come simultaneously. Finally his cock shot forth another stream of cum. As she felt him release inside of her, she began to climax. When their orgasms subsided, she turned her head to one side and he leaned forward and kissed her. It was awkward due to the position they were in, but also incredibly sensual. They then untangled themselves from each other and quickly dressed before straightening up the room and leaving. As he walked out, he thought to himself that he could hardly wait until the next time he would attend a meeting in that room.

When they made their way back to his office, the message light on his phone was blinking. She was puzzled when he told her that the message was for her. He then told her how to retrieve the voicemail message. After she punched in the code as he told her, she listened to the message begin to play, "Message 1 received at 5:45 pm, today. (Then the voice changed from a monotone pseudo mechanical female voice to a warm familiar one) … Oh yeah baby, fuck me hard. … It feels soooo gooood …. I'm cumming … Ohhhh!!!"

It was her own voice. It was what she had just been saying to him in the conference room as they fucked. He explained that as she was about to climax, he had noticed the speakerphone on the table next to them so he had dialed his own number and recorded the X-rated voicemail as she had climaxed. After she listened to the message once more, he forwarded the message to his home phone so they would have a memento of this day for all posterity.

They then grabbed the business plan, left his office, and went on to have dinner on the train.

Dinner on the train was delicious, but as he quietly told her, his mind was on eating something (or rather someone) else. Their little escapade in his office had only served to whet their appetites for each other. As they sat across the table from each other, he felt her foot nuzzle it's way into his crotch. She had removed her shoe and with her naked toes she was rubbing his penis and balls through his thin dress pants. Of course her actions were hidden from those around them by the long linen tablecloth. His dick had already been erect before, just from thinking back on what had transpired at the office. Her manipulations with her very talented foot were fantastic and he feared that before long she would cause him to climax. As he gazed across the table at her, he looked into her blue-green eyes and saw that mischievous look that he had come to know and love so well. He then noticed that one of her hands was no longer visible above the table. He suspected that she might be playing with herself at the same time she was jerking him off with her foot. His hunch was confirmed when she raised her hand to her mouth, her index and middle fingers were glistening with her sweet nectar before she stuck them into her mouth and licked them. She then returned her freshly moistened fingers beneath the tablecloth. After another minute or so of fingering herself he felt her come. As her orgasm started, her leg stiffened, driving her foot into his balls. There was some pain but at the same time it was erotic, knowing what it was that had caused the sudden reaction. As she relaxed, she removed her foot from his crotch and her hand again rose above the table. This time she ran her fingers through the whipped cream on top of her dessert before offering them to him to suck. How could he resist?

He was still in a steady state of arousal, but knowing her as he did, he didn't think his condition would go unattended much longer. Once the dinner dishes were cleared, they decided to "wander around the train". As the train only consisted of 4 cars that were open to the public, they didn't have much choice on where they might get a little privacy. Then as they passed a mahogany door labeled restroom, they thought back on their experience on the plane and decided this was as good a place as any. After a quick glance up and down the aisle to make sure that no one was watching them, they both stepped inside and closed the door behind them. While not by any means spacious, there was more room here than in the restroom on the plane. On one of the walls inside was a nostalgic sign above the toilette that said, "Please Do Not Flush When Train Is In Station."

They embraced as they locked their lips together. With their lips still connecting them, they quickly began pulling each other's clothes off. Once her clothes had joined his on the floor, he lifted her by the waist and sat her naked ass on the hardwood countertop near the sink. He then knelt in front of her and began to eat her pussy as he had been thinking about all evening. She was still wet with excitement from fingering herself at the dinner table. She managed to recline and turn her body slightly, giving him better access to her wet pussy. As he got closer to making her come, she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth tightly against her pussy. She wanted his tongue as deep inside her as possible. As she came this time, she flooded his mouth with her ejaculate.

He then helped her off the countertop and turned her around so her back was against him and they were both looking forward into the mirror above the sink. He then bent her forward and began to work his dick into her pussy from behind. In this position they could both watch themselves in the mirror above the sink. As he thrust into her, with his hands firmly grasping her hips, her large breasts swung freely beneath her. After thrusting into her this way for 3 minutes, he saw the expression on her face change in the reflection in the mirror. She was about to orgasm again and so was he. As he slowed his thrusting to prolong the moment, she turned her face to his and kissed him firmly on the mouth. She sucked his tongue into her mouth as she began to climax. He in turn also started to come. When both of their orgasms had finally stopped, they cleaned themselves up before getting dressed again. They then got dressed and rejoined the rest of the passengers on the train.