The Chair Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of leading her upstairs to the bedroom as normal, they led her to the room he had set up as his photo studio. In the center of the room was a large children's pool. Suspended above it was what appeared to be a shower head with some sort of electronic device attached to it. While Julia had been inspecting the scene before her, the redhead had removed her own clothes and was now leading Julia toward the pool. After stepping over the side, they both got on their knees. He was now standing behind one of several cameras mounted on tripods and in his one hand he held what looked like a remote control. As he pushed a button on the remote, a stream of warm white milk flowed from the showerhead spraying the naked breasts of the two women.

They then informed Julia that she was now being bathed in her own milk that they had collected over the past month. With the milk still streaming onto Julia's chest, it would then roll down the tops of her breasts and drip off her nipples. As he continued to snap photographs, the redhead got down in front of Julia and let the milk drip from her friend's nipples onto her outstretched tongue. Seeing this image in the viewfinder he knew that this was a great pose and he suggested the two girls switch places. He now wanted to photograph his redhead with the milk dripping from her nipples. As they posed for the pictures, Julia now tasted her own milk from the breast of another woman.

For the next series of pictures, he positioned both women on the edge of the tub. He wanted to photograph a stream of milk running down their necks, between their breasts, and down between the lips of their pussies. Unfortunately the milk had a mind of its own as far as where it wanted to flow. He soon remedied the problem by first drying both ladies, then applying a little water with his finger to the path that he wanted the milk to follow. The milk now stayed on the path he had traced. As the milk dribbled into the pool from between the lips of their pussies, it almost appeared as if they were peeing milk.

He then had them both move to the center of the pool. Then with a push of the remote, the shower head opened wide and released a torrent of milk cascading over the two naked ladies beneath. When the last of the milk dripped from the shower head, the two ladies were kneeling in almost 4 inches of Julia's breast milk. Remarkably the milk they had collected from her had amounted to almost 6 and a half gallons. With both their bodies covered with a white sheen of milk, he continued shooting pictures as they embraced each other. With their bodies slippery with milk, the embrace soon turned into a wrestling match. Each girl was trying to pin the other to the base of the pool. Although Julia had a slight height advantage, the redhead soon proved victorious. While she held her friend's shoulders and head pinned down into the pool of milk, the redhead lowered her face to the pool and sucked up some of the milk. She then positioned her mouth over Julia's face and sprayed several streams of milk through her teeth. The fine streams resembled those that usually emanated from Julia's nipples. He continued snapping pictures as the Julia's face was pelted by the thin streams.

Having expended all the film in the various cameras, he now stripped off his clothes and joined the girls in the pool for a quick romp. Before long, Julia began to feel that urge that she now came to expect. The three of them jumped in the large master shower together to rinse the milk from their bodies before climbing into bed together for the last time. With the redhead laying on her back, Julia buried her mouth in her cunt, and he began driving his hard cock into Julia's pussy from behind. With each thrust he drove Julia's mouth into the redhead harder and deeper. The redhead reached her second orgasm around the same time that Julia was just experiencing her first. As he continued thrusting into Julia from behind, she climbed on top of the redhead so they could wrap their arms around each other. As he pulled his cock back, it slipped from Julia's pussy and on his next thrust entered his own wonderful redhead. He then began alternating his cock back and forth between the two wet pussies before him. Each girl had at least one more orgasm before he was near his climax. When he came he opted to cum inside Julia's pussy.

Actually she had requested it. You see for the past week she had been telling her husband about her sessions with the redhead and her guy while she and her husband were making love. It had enhanced their lovemaking, but she felt that her husband thought that she was only role playing. She decided to take him home some proof this time, in the form of a cream pie. She quickly slipped on a pair of panties to hold it in as much as possible on the drive home. As she got dressed to head home to her husband, the couple gave her a video tape. They told her that in case her husband still didn't believe her the tape contained clips of some of their hottest threesomes from the past 4 weeks. She kissed them both passionately and thanked them for their help. Then she headed for her car keeping her legs close together as she sat down in the driver's seat.

12