The Chair Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

As he lay on the bed recuperating from the evening's exploits, he began mentally counting the girls that he had been with. When finished, he realized that he had made his way "around the world" and that there were no more girls left. It was at that moment that the redhead walked in the doorway completely naked but holding something behind her back. She climbed on the bed before him on her hands and knees and told him that he still had to visit Greece. With that she tossed him a tube of KY Jelly and offered him her asshole.

He squeezed a glob of jelly onto his finger and began working it in and out of her asshole. It didn't take long before she was ready for his cock. He put more jelly on his cock and slowly pushed his cockhead just inside her asshole. He held himself there making sure she was ready. Then he plunged the rest of his dick fully inside her rectum. As he did this she let out a satisfied groan. She then told him to "fuck me hard." So he began rapidly thrusting into her ass. He reached around in front of her and played with her clit as he continued. Soon she climaxed, causing her asshole to tighten around his member. This in turn prompted him to begin cumming in her ass. They stayed locked together like that for several minutes until both of their orgasms subsided. They then pulled apart and made their way to the bathroom where they both took a nice long bubble bath. As they bathed, they watched the videos of his evening, with him filling in the details where the video was obscured.

When they crawled into bed he held her and thanked her for the wonderful birthday. She then reminded him with a smile that her birthday was only 77 days away. :-)