The Chair Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that exact moment that the cab arrived. As he opened the door for the redhead, she got in and he followed behind her. The driver had gotten out and opened the opposite door for Dawn. As she climbed in past him, the driver noticed that she was indeed naked. Before closing the door he took the opportunity to look and see if the other female was naked too. Unfortunately she was not, but he appreciated the way her body looked in the latex just the same.

The driver adjusted his rear view mirror before putting the cab in motion, obviously so he could check out the two sexy women in the back seat. Knowing that there was nothing they could do about it now, the two women leaned back to enjoy the 30 minute ride home. Dawn and the redhead both noticed the driver checking them out frequently in the mirror and they both began to get excited by it.

The redhead and her guy looked over at Dawn and were surprised to see that she had her legs spread slightly and was running her index finger up and down the lips of her pussy while the driver was watching her. This excited the redhead as she sat there next to her friend. Before long the redhead reached over, placed her left hand on Dawn's pussy, and began stroking her lips with her fingers. Dawn removed her own hand to make room for the redhead's. Dawn moved her hands to her breasts where she began to pinch and pull at her already erect nipples.

With her right hand, the redhead reached over and wrestled her guy's long hard dick out of his pants. As she began stroking his cock with her right hand she began probing Dawn's pussy with the fingers of her other hand. Dawn turned her head toward the redhead and kissed her. The girls' tongues explored each other's mouth while the redhead's fingers continued to explore Dawn's pussy.

Dawn pulled her mouth away from the redhead's when the redhead started thrusting 3 fingers in and out of her pussy. Unrestricted by the redhead's mouth, Dawn began moaning loudly as she neared her orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on the redhead's fingers as she climaxed. When the redhead pulled her wet fingers from Dawn's pussy, she raised them to her lips and sucked them dry while the cab driver watched in the mirror.

The redhead now concentrated solely on her guy's dick. When she knew he was close to cumming, she bent over and took him in her mouth. With her working her mouth up and down his hard cock he exclaimed to her that he was about to cum. Hearing that, she doubled her efforts and took his cock down her throat just as it erupted. She loved the feel of his cum striking her throat, it seemed to excite her in a way that she could never adequately describe. When she had sucked him dry, she tucked his deflating dick back into his pants. She then sat upright and licked her lips seductively so that the driver could see.

All three passengers then sat quietly in the back for the remaining 5 minutes of the trip home. Both he and Dawn held one of the redhead's hands.

After pulling up in front of the house, the driver opened the door for Dawn. He wanted one last close look at the painted lady. After helping the redhead out the other side, her guy came around to pay the driver. Upon looking in the back seat, he saw a wet blue spot on the seat where Dawn had been sitting. Evidently her cum had caused the paint to begin running. He offered the driver an extra $20 to cover any cleaning, but the driver declined. Instead he thanked his passengers for a most entertaining experience before he drove off.

Once inside, they decided that it was time to get out of their evening's costumes. The two girls closed in on him and ripped his pants off the same as they had done on the dance floor. The redhead loosened the ties on his chaps so that they fell to the floor. Dawn meanwhile was behind him concentrating on untying the leather pouch. When the tie came undone, his cock and balls sprung free. She gave his balls one quick squeeze before moving behind the redhead.

Dawn slowly pulled the zipper down the redhead's back, sending a shiver down her spine. Dawn then reached her hands inside the latex suit over the redhead's shoulders and down to her breasts, pushing the down as she went. The redhead whimpered slightly when Dawn pinched her nipples. The brunette then helped the redhead slip her arms out of the tight latex. The redhead now stood before him with the latex suit dangling around her waist. Dawn thenn moved in front of her and slipped her hands between the latex and the redhead's ass. She spent several moments kneading the redhead's gorgeous ass before continuing to slide the latex off of her. Finally the redhead was naked with Dawn on her knees between the two of them.

He reached under Dawn's armpits and lifted her to a standing position. He then told the redhead that they needed to get Dawn out of her costume. He picked Dawn up in his arms and she wrapped her arm around his neck. He then carried her into the master bathroom and stepped into the large walk-in shower. The redhead followed quickly behind.

Once inside the shower, he set Dawn down on her feet and the redhead turned on the water. As the warm water began to beat against Dawn's body, some of the paint began to run, spiraling down the drain. He and the redhead then began squirting her with liquid soap and using their hands to lather it up all over her body. Dawn's body instinctively began responding to their soapy caresses. Her nipples became more erect and her pussy got wet on the inside. When the redhead began soaping up her pussy, Dawn spread her legs further apart to give her greater access.

While the redhead stood in front of her and concentrated on removing every bit of paint from Dawn's pussy, her guy was standing behind Dawn using his body to scrub her back and ass while working his hands vigorously over her luscious tits. With the redhead's fingers probing her pussy again and his hard soapy cock rubbing up and down the crack of her ass, Dawn was soon climaxing again. Leaning against the shower wall to stabilize herself, Dawn let the pleasure overcome her. Once her orgasm subsided, they decided that her costume had been removed satisfactorily.

As each girl stepped out of the shower, he wrapped them in a large fluffy down and patted their bodies dry. Both girls then reciprocated and dried him off. The three of them then made their way to the bed. He and Dawn decided that it was time for the redhead to enjoy herself since she had not been able to climax since before they left for the club. They laid the redhead down on the bed and Dawn went down on her while he massaged her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

As Dawn flicked her tongue across the redhead's clit, she slipped two and then three fingers into her pussy. The redhead's pussy was practically gushing, making it easy for Dawn to slide a fourth finger inside. The redhead had an excellent view of the action in the large mirror mounted above the bed. When Dawn began curling her fingers together lengthwise, the redhead knew that Dawn was intending to insert her whole hand into her pussy. With everything that she had done in her life, this was one thing that she had never experienced. Although she had fantasized about it on many occasions. The redhead spread her legs wider, opening her pussy for Dawn's hand. Tucking her thumb inside her fingers, Dawn slid her small hand inside the redhead. In the mirror, the redhead watched as Dawn's hand disappeared up to her wrist.

Her guy had long ago stopped sucking on her breasts when he had realized what Dawn was attempting to do. Knowing that his redhead had longed for this experience, he wanted to share it with her. So he had laid beside her and held her in his arms and they both watched in the mirror as Dawn slipped her hand inside the redhead's pussy.

If they had been anywhere else, he would have run to get a camera to record this monumental event. But when they had built their house, they had installed numerous motion activated video cameras in key areas (particularly the bedroom). There was even a camera mounted on the ceiling behind the mirror. So he knew that everything was being captured from several angles.

The redhead could now feel Dawn's fingers deep inside herself. And then it felt as if her hand was expanding inside her pussy. Then she realized that Dawn had formed a fist inside of her. Dawn began sliding her fist in and out, slowly at first and then increasing in speed as the redhead became accustomed to it. The redhead had long since broken into a sweat and now she began screaming and thrashing about as Dawn fucked her with her fist. He held her tightly to keep her from pulling away from Dawn's fist. With each thrust, the redhead moaned. Not a painful moan, but one indicating a deep sexual satisfaction. With her fist still thrusting into the redhead's tight pussy, Dawn lowered her mouth to the redhead and flicked her tongue across her protruding clit.

That was all it took for the redhead to climax. And this was no ordinary climax, when the redhead started cumming, she began squirting (or more accurately gushing). Within a matter of seconds Dawn's arm was wet up to the elbow, her chin was dripping, and a large puddle had formed on the bed between the redhead's legs. Simultaneously with the redhead's orgasm, he too had ejaculated, spewing his cum across his stomach and hers.

Since the redhead's pussy had contracted when she started cumming, Dawn was unable to remove her arm for several minutes until she unclenched her fist and the redhead could relax her vaginal muscles. As Dawn removed her hand, the redhead's pussy remained gaping open. Dawn went to the bathroom to wash her arm off as he crawled beside the redhead and kissed her.

When Dawn returned she had several towels to sop up the fluid on the bed and she had a wet washcloth that she used to gently wipe down the redhead. Once she was moderately dry, the three of them moved down the hall to the guest bedroom where there was a dry bed. Dawn lay in the middle with her hosts on either side of her. Before they fell asleep, Dawn thanked them for letting her go out with them tonight. They smiled at her and told her that after a night like that, she was welcomed to "cum" with them anytime. With that they all quickly fell asleep until late the next morning.

12