The Chalet

Story Info
Sharing each other.
5.5k words
4.18
24.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Kim and I arrived at the chalet about noon. My name is Clay. It had been locked up since October. Winter was old but still here. We unloaded and got everything up and running. Took about three hours as usual. We got the furnace running first, then the main fireplace. It takes almost a whole day to get the entire place heated up. Takes a while for the heat to permeate all the surfaces and furniture. We kept our coats on almost until evening.

Ben and Julie would be here later. Kim and I and Ben and Julie lived in different parts of a very cold climate and we kept the chalet for a get away from the severe cold. It was a bit cold in the mountains but not near as cold as home. We usually took a two week vacation at the chalet with Ben and Julie. We were all in our upper thirties and slim and between 5ft8 and 6ft. We met in college.

We drive in and Ben and Julie fly in. We got a call from Ben that Julie would be delayed for a couple of days and he will be here in the morning. The airport was about ten miles away.

The four of us have great fun. We mostly cook in but do go out some. Skiing and trails and lots of wildlife and great views. Great hot tub. The three upstairs bedrooms are usually cool at night but we have those great down comforts. A nice getaway from a busy and hectic work pace tho we all love the pace.

We were on the way to pick Ben up at the airport and Kim said, "Julie called and said to have fun with Ben while I could. She said when she got here she was going to keep him busy."

"Julie said that," I said. "Well, I guess we do tease each other somewhat. Julie teases me. I like it. She knows how to dress in the nude and that's not easy. You do too. What do you think she meant?"

"Clay, she's just being Julie," she said. "She does tease you and I do tease Ben and sometimes you guys respond. You probably don't even realize you do. Ben's a hunk like you and I've always wondered what his equipment is like. It's hard to tell when he's flopping around in those trunks of his. Sometimes I feel like finding out but I don't want to shock everybody." She giggled and kissed me on the cheek. I think she was a little embarrassed.

"Kim," I said. "If you want to tease him a little more it's ok with me. Try and give me some kind of indication so I don't do something that scares you or him sideways. You might enjoy finding out what his equipment is like. He surely will"

"Clay, I do think you're getting perverted," she said. "I wouldn't know how to start or what to do. Wearing less is easy. All we have to do is wait until you guys respond but going past that is kind of an open minded thing."

"Kim, you seduce me as much as I seduce you. You know how that goes."

"Teasing is one thing Clay and seducing is another. What if he doesn't like it?"

"If you teased Ben lightly or heavily he would love it. Always has. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Medium teasing is probably the same as light seducing. If you like it and he likes it then have some fun. Julie seems not to mind. Besides, I get to watch. If I'm smiling at you and smiling at Ben then you'll both see that I don't mind."

Kim was quiet the rest of the way to the airport. Julie and Ben and I fell into the feeling that we would like to explore each other more a couple of years ago. We were being adult about it and waiting to see if Kim got the same feelings. If not we were content to leave it alone. Kim might be awakening. Time would tell.

Ben was right on time. Great to see him and Kim gave him a big hug. Always did that. Our work kept us slim with a trim waist. I could still out run him but only by the smallest of margins. He could still beat me at basketball. We argued about who was better at sex. Kim and Julie were always goading us into that conversation.

We bummed around town, ate, shopped, and back to the chalet. Ben got unpacked and we split some firewood and then he got settled in and we all took a shower and got ready for bed before heading for the lounge.

Kim put on one of my long sleeved shirts, sleeves rolled up some. Typical teasing outfit she liked. The tails hid her front and back. She usually curled up on the sofa or one of the rugs in front of the fireplace. She said, "Clay, I'm really at odds about what you and Julie said about teasing Ben. I didn't say but Julie said I should take it a little further and give him some thrills if it was ok with you. I'd love to but I'm just a little at odds on how."

"That's easy," I said. "Go by how turned on you are. If you're a little turned on then tease a little. If you're medium turned on then tease Ben more. If you get really turned on and notice Ben really turned on then have some fun. It's ok with me if it's ok with you and Ben."

I knew she was unsure but she had a path. Hope she had some fun but it was going to be great watching. After she put on my shirt, sans bra, she reached in a drawer for a pair of panties and when she had them up around her knees she paused and glanced towards me. Then she slipped them off and put them back in the drawer. I acted like I didn't notice.

The fireplace was going nicely so we got out a couple of bottles of wine. Ben came down with a short bath robe on, drying his hair. He sat on one of the long hair rugs in front of the fireplace to get warmer. I sat in a lounge chair off to the side, closer to the fireplace than Ben.

Ben said, "I have got to work out my upper body more. Chopping that wood made me a little sore. We ought to see how much it would be to get it delivered chopped and stacked and covered." He went back to drying his hair.

After a few minutes Kim got up and turned off the lights. That was normal and we always did that. The light from the fireplace was bright and made for a great mood and it was still easy to read.

She padded off to somewhere and came back with a bottle of something. She walked between me and the fireplace and I could see the flickering light through the shirt, right through her legs. Erotic as hell. When she got near the hearth she leaned over and sat the bottle so it would get warm. Ben was on the rug in back of her and had a close up view of what I saw. When she leaned over it must have been fabulous.

She turned and said, "That'll warm up a little while I massage your shoulders and arms. That should help. The massage oil soaks right in and should help too." She knelt down at his back and started on his neck muscles. She worked out and down his arms then the top of his back. There was a foam pad under the rug so it was comfortable on the knees.

"That really feels good," Ben said. "You've got very strong fingers." He was looking at Clay when he said that. Clay was smiling with his eyebrows up. Ben smiled a little. Kim got the oil, refilled their wine, and sat behind Ben with her legs out on either side. The front tails of the shirt against her tuff.

She reached around and untied his robe and slipped it off one arm and pulled at the part he was sitting on. He tilted and she pulled it out and moved it over to the other side leaving a lot of his back and one bun open. Nothing on underneath.

She started with the oil at his neck and covered that side all the way down to his bun and a little underneath. Then she slid the robe off the other side and from under his bun and tossed it on the sofa. Ben was nude.

She was working very slowly and rubbed the oil in the other side all the way down to his bun. Not thick, just a thin layer which was absorbed quickly. She oiled up her fingers on one hand and slid it down under in his butt crack just for fun. Clay couldn't see. Rubbing it in fully down under she pushed at his butt button as she went across it. His dick was almost straight up.

Clay was watching, trying to act casual. He didn't think she had seen it yet. Ben had his eyes closed and was breathing deeply through his nose, enjoying her hands moving around. Nobody wanted to do anything to distract anybody in any way. Kim was breathing like Ben was, through her nose and deeply. She casually reached down and undid the bottom two buttons on her shirt and pulled the tails up slightly across her thighs. Then she moved her hips against his buns and rotated her hips up a couple of times.

Kim picked up one of Ben's hands and moved it out and placed it on her leg. A little more oil and she reached under his arm and around. Starting just below his chin she rubbed across moving down.

When she got to his breast she oiled it in and planted her hand fully over it and squeezed ever so softly. Her fingers pulled in and bunched it up. Then she flattened her hand and moved on. She worked oil down below his stomach and sides. She stopped when she barely felt some pubic hair. Then she shifted over to his other side and moved that hand out to her leg and started again.

Their glasses of wine were sitting in spider holders on the rug. They wouldn't tip over or spill with the spider legs out. There was a bottle behind Kim and she occasionally refilled their glasses. Clay had his own bottle.

When she got down to the bottom of his stomach she moved her hand over and worked oil into the outside and top of his thigh as far as she could reach. She had her crotch pushed against one of his buns. He felt her pubic hair and heat and involuntarily squeezed his buns. She felt the movement across her folds and squeezed, causing liquid to run out onto her perineum and spread out there and on his bun.

When she finished the top of his thigh she curled down to the inside and spread oil lightly up towards his crotch. Moving beside his balls and through his pubic hair she spread it up to where she stopped before. Then she shifted over to the other side and pressed into his bun and they both squeezed again.

When she finished that side through his inner thigh and up his crotch to his stomach she stopped and sipped wine for a few moments. Ben sipped too. She turned her head towards Clay and sat looking at him. He smiled at her. Her legs on both sides of Ben and Ben's dick sticking straight up. It was quite a sight. She must have made up her mind. She smiled and turned back to Ben.

Kim tilted and pulled the tail of the shirt from under her buns and unbuttoned the third button from the top. She never buttoned the top two buttons on her bed shirt. Getting a little oil she put her tuff right into his buns and reached both hands around and started down in his crotch under his balls. Ben moved his legs out more which opened up hers more. Then he lifted his knees up and moved his feet out over her legs and she curled her legs under with her heels against each of his buns.

She spent a long time playing with his balls. From their size she thought the equipment just above must be enormous. She hadn't seen it yet. Pulling his buns outward with her heels she massaged all the way under to where she left off in his butt crack, again and again.

Working around the base of his dick she slowly moved onto his shaft just a little at a time, a little more pressure against it as she went around. Way down at that level it was thick. She was starting to squeeze him between her heels and her crotch, in a slow rhythm. She was fucking. His dick just wasn't in her vagina yet.

She refreshed the oil and started on the shaft proper. She massaged it in such a way as to not cause an orgasm. He slowly moved his fingers down on the outside of her thighs and started to slide backwards, playing his fingers over her smooth skin.

Clay was fascinated. Her eyes were closed like she was in a dream. Ben opened his now and then but he was floating off somewhere too. His hands slid back to her lower hips and curled up. He got high enough to know she didn't have on even a thong. He could see Kim flex her hips into his buns.

When she got to the top of his dick she found he had no foreskin like Clay did. She bit her lower lip and kept going, massaging the head. His dimple was rather large and easy to play with. She liked that. She went down with one hand and very lightly jacked his dick for a minute or two, breathing deeply.

She wrapped both hands around the shaft and held still. A moment and Ben thrust up a couple of inches and back. He did that a few more times then she joined him, jacking with her hands and pushing her crotch into his buns. He desperately wanted to get his hands between her legs but held off. He didn't want to spook her or break the mood.

Ben finally noticed his buns were getting wet. He had caught the scent of her shampoo and body soap. Now he knew what the other scent was. His mind knew some time back. That was why his dick was so hard.

The side of Kim's head was against his upper back. She lifted and kissed his back and then his neck and across to his shoulder. Letting go of his dick she leaned way back and got one of the small pillows from the sofa and put it behind her.

Moving to Ben's side, the one away from Clay so he could watch she got on her knees, legs closed tightly. The thought of getting his hands in between her legs never crossed her mind. Then she softly pushed him on his back, head on the pillow, legs back down. Her eyes never left his dick. It was the first time she had ever seen it uncovered. Her breathing was really ragged and she was a little nervous.

She lifted a leg over his waist, straddling him, knees down, her hands around his shaft. Working it up and down she closed her eyes a moment and pulled his dick down towards his stomach and pumped her hips forward. She just touched the head with her perineum. Sliding a hand down and back along his shaft she moved her knees forward an inch or two and tried again.

This time she felt the bare head easily slip in between her folds. It felt substantial. She almost lost herself to an orgasm but held it off for the moment. Pulling back she went again and felt it spread her folds more and press against her vagina opening. She wanted to see so she unbuttoned the other buttons and opened her shirt. Ben saw the sides being pulled apart and reached up and urged it off her arms. She was nude.

It was the first time Ben had gotten a view of her without any clothes. The expanse of nudity across her arms and down her back to her buns was impressive and his dick twitched in her hands. He could see a little down under her butt crack. He waited a few moments until she moved forward again and moved both his hands up on her hips, staying away from touching her hands.

He could feel her spreading over the head of his dick each time she squeezed her butt and pushed. It was a fantastic feeling that he could stay with forever. Her lower back seemed to bend backwards and her hips seemed to pitch up slightly. She was pulling her stomach in and fucking up into him.

Clay was trying his best to keep his pants on and his hands out. This was damned erotic. They were both nude. Ben was on his back with his hands on her outer thighs. She was pumping forward into his dick. The flickering flames from the fireplace playing across all of them. She had him pointed right at the bottom of her folds, her vagina just inside.

She moved her knees forward again, about two inches or so. Not much. Clay could see her tuff and folds and watch his dick head when she pumped forward. The last time she pumped forward the head disappeared just in her folds. The next time his whole head, past the ridge, would be well into her vagina.

Kim never thought about looking at Clay to see if it was still ok with him. As long as Ben was good with it she was going to fuck him. When she pushed again she felt him press between her folds and into her vagina about two or three inches.

She tilted her head up with her mouth wide open and took a deep breath. Pulling back she went again and he was in about midway on her g-spot. That was where she wanted him. She pulled back and slid her knees forward a little more for comfort and put him in again.

She had found that sweet place where she could thrust and put him in her vagina far enough to engulf well past his head and pull back so it barely cleared her vagina entrance. They were both getting maximum stimulation and it was comfortable. She could relax her stomach muscles and pump with a little upward tilt and keep it going as long as he could take it, if her own orgasm didn't delay his.

When she tilted her head up and took a deep breath Clay knew it was a fuck. He was comfortably happy for both of them. He had a fleeting thought that he was going to get to fuck Julie but he didn't linger on that thought. You don't get to see something this good very often, maybe never again. It was maybe five minutes or so and he noticed a slight thrust from Ben. Not much, like testing the waters. Then he did it again maybe an inch more.

Kim adjusted somehow and worked with him. He did not try to go all the way in. This was about fucking the feeling, not the depth. Both their nerve endings were getting what they should be getting. Her hand was still around his dick and every time she pumped her hand plowed against her clit when he went in. It had gotten to be a habit she liked.

Kim had decided if she got an orgasm she was going to hide it so she wouldn't interrupt Ben, but she wasn't that good. She broke out in very short quick breaths and froze up her hips and squeezed her stomach and held on to Ben's dick. She rammed forward, lifting up on her knees just as he was thrusting and he went all in, fully bottoming out.

Her hand was shoved down around his balls by the force and they both held that position for a one count and did it again. Ben let loose with his second salvo just as Kim let out a loud something, like a gurgle and Guuuuuuu. Ben shot again when he bounced against her crotch and pulled back. The shock of his big dick going fully in kept Kim going longer than normal and her orgasm turned into an event.

Her eyes as big as saucers listening to Ben's grunts had Clay quickly looking at one then the other. He knew what had happened but it was more dramatic that he thought it would be. When Ben bottomed all in he was lifting her up about three more inches before they settled back. They began to slow down and Kim's mouth was open taking in large breaths. Her breasts pumping up and down.

It took a little time for both to get their breaths back and their minds working. Kim got off and winking at Clay went off upstairs, holding onto her crotch. Ben sat up and finally glanced at Clay. Clay winked because Kim had winked. Ben shook his head to clear it a little then got up and went towards his bedroom.

Kim was back first. She sat on the arm of the big lounge chair and said, 'wow'. Clay put an arm around her still necked waist and said, "Wait, that was what I was going to say. You were great. I think he had a very good time. You were obviously highly turned on. Was it as good as it looked?"

"Oh yes," she said. "I couldn't believe the size of his dick. I think both of you must have the same father. He really went at it there at the end. I don't think he could help it. Uh, I got to play with a lot of him but he didn't get much of me that way. Would you mind if I gave him a chance to catch up? I don't know how much of me you want to share all at once."

"Kim, its fine. Share all you want. He's comfortable with it and having fun and you obviously are. Watching you two is a great thrill for me." She said, 'ok' and went and sat in front of the pillow and had some wine. Ben came back and sat near her, still necked, and had some wine.

Looking at Ben she said, "I thought you might like to see the rest of me now that you've seen my back." She turned and put her wine in the holder. While she was turned Ben looked across her at Clay and he nodded 'yes' a couple of times, smiling. Kim slipped down on her back with her head on the pillow. Ben was right beside her waist.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12