The Challenge

Story Info
Mr. Jeremy Faith is learning to control his boss, Ms Collins.
1.3k words
4.33
106.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy sat patiently in the waiting room. He was a few minutes early for his appointment with MS Collins, the Vice President of the company. He had worked at the company for over a year and was now applying for a higher paying position. MS Collins, though, was known to be pretty hard to impress.

Jeremy had been going to school, though, to improve his chances. It was not your usual college or technical school, though. He was taking lessons in mind control from Madame Fowler, a woman with a good reputation in the field of the paranormal. He had done his homework and previous lessons successfully, so this was an important test. Could he "impress" MS Collins?

"You may go in now, Mr. Faith," the secretary announced.

Jeremy stood slowly, mentally reviewing his objective and the steps he'd use to get there. He knocked on her door and entered.

"MS Collins, Hello," he said enthusiastically. He held out his hand to shake hers. She took his hand and greeted him professionally.

"Hello, Jeremy. Tell me, why do you think you should have this position." She wasted no time as she leaned against the front of her desk. She was a large woman, nearly 6' tall, and probably nearly 200#. She had Red hair which she allowed to fall halfway down her back in soft curls. Her eyes were green and she had a radiant smile. Although large, her body was shapely from her size 40DD breasts to her smooth round hips. She was dressed in a dark red business suit today, with the traditional slits on the sides of a rather fitted skirt that fell to 2 inches above her knees. The jacket, was detailed in black and, for a professional suit, plunged rather low revealing a nice amount of cleavage. Her long legs were shrouded in black hose, and his eyes followed them all the way down to her high heels. She was, all in all, a striking woman with an intimidating presence.

Jeremy took his time. He looked into her eyes, lesson #1. "MS Collins, I am the man for the job. I challenge you to give me one day as your assistant to prove my value to you and to this company. I am young. I am energetic. I am relatively attractive. I am physically compatible with your build and size. I am multi-skilled and eager to learn from the best. Ms. Collins, you need me. Give me one day, and if my service is anything less than satisfactory, I will not appeal your decision."

He spoke slowly, holding her gaze while standing 2 feet in front of her. He was sure he had her attention. To make sure, he suggested a subtle thought for her to lightly touch her right breast. She quickly responded, and he smiled.

"Tell me more, Jeremy." Her switch to the use of his first name was his idea. She didn't know his first name. He walked around her trying to decide what to suggest next.

"MS Collins, the best reason you have to hire me is my willingness to service your every wish." What she didn't know, was that he would supply those wishes. "Is that acceptable?" he asked.

"Yes, Jeremy. I will agree to your challenge. Let me tell Madeline to send the other applicants away for now. You are hired. Here, sign the contract." She walked around and sat behind her desk. He turned the papers toward him and signed with a smile of conquest on his face.

He suggested as soon as Madeline had been notified and the papers dealt with, that she sit down and explain his responsibilities. She did just as he desired. She sat down and began to talk. He wondered what her maternal breasts looked like and the next thing you know, she was slowly, as though it was perfectly acceptable, unbuttoning her jacket while absently talking. She paused momentarily when all buttons were undone, and she removed her jacket. MS Collins now sat at her desk talking to her newly promoted assistant in her bra, which truthfully, was red lace and framed her lovely jugs beautifully.

He wondered if she would let him touch her. He walked up to her and before he knew it, she lifted his hand and placed it on her breast. She continued talking about his office responsibilities without hesitation. He helped himself to the other breast as well, fondling them tenderly.

"Jeremy, that feels very nice." She said and went back to her business speech. His own body was starting to respond, so he silently suggested she unzip his zipper and begin to manipulate his stiffening penis. She reached for his crotch and quickly had him in her hands. He let her fondle a few minutes, then he walked around and sat in her chair, while planting the idea of her attending to his penis orally. There she was on her knees in front of him with his erect penis in her hands.

"Now, MS Collins, kiss my dick" He spoke out loud, knowing she was under his control. Changing his mind for a minute, he said, "Ms. Collins, I want you to remove your bra now, climb up on your desk and dance a little for me, OK?" He asked with a smile on his face! She quickly complied. She unveiled her giant breasts and carefully climbed up on her own massive desk and began to dance. She cupped her breasts and squeezed the for him, then ran her hands down her voluptuous body. She was a pretty good dancer and his organ was stiff and thick now. He suggested to her that he was now fully ready for her oral attention. As she climbed down from the desk, her legs spread and he caught a glimpse of her shaved box. "Oh my, this i gonna be a fun job, he thought!" She answered, "Yes, Jeremy." Quickly, she knelt between his legs as he sat in her chair, behind her desk and she slowly put her lips over the head of his hard, thick cock. He heard her moan, and he smiled. "Yes, Ms. Collins, I am just the kind of man you need as your assistant." Just then, she sucked his entire length into her throat and sucked ravenously. He adjusted his position to give her greater access. Faint slurping noises could be heard in the waiting room, as MS Collins sucked and licked and kissed Jeremy's cock. He could feel the fire rising in his balls and his hips began to help her motions. His hands pressed her face hard against him and her face rubbed against his pelvic skin. All 10 inches of his swollen penis were engulfed in her mouth and throat. "MS Collins," the tension evident in his voice, "I'm almost ready to cum. Drink it all." She pumped his throbbing penis now, sucking and licking frantically. Her hands gently juggled his tightened balls. He grabbed her head and rammed his fullness in and out of her mouth hard and fast. She was groaning now and it was getting louder. Madeline looked toward the door. "Fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk," he yelled as spurt after spurt of his thick hot cream shot into Ms Collin's mouth. She greedily drank it all. She stayed there between his legs for several minutes tenderly caressing his balls and spent penis and licking every drop of his cream from the tender head. Jeremy gathered his composure, and pushed her off of his dick. "Zip it up now, and get dressed." She did. MS Collins walked to the door and opened it, "Thank you, Mr. Faith. I think you'll do fine." Jeremy strode out the door noticing a ring of dried cum around MS Collins mouth. He smiled.

"Thank you, MS Collins, I'll be back up as soon as I clear my desk downstairs."

"Yes, Mr. Faith, we have a bit of a backlog to catch up on if you're game." Again, he just smiled.