The Challenge Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple bet on whether she can stay quiet.
3.3k words
4.53
24.1k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AtlasLies
AtlasLies
25 Followers

"What should I call her?"

The question was directed towards my Husband and Dom, Alex. Alex let out a soft laugh.

"Well, she's fastened to the bench pretty well, so whatever you'd like, really. But if you're needing a name, just call her D."

It had finally happened. My competitive nature and my big fat mouth had finally shoved me into a situation I wasn't totally sure I could handle. The traits that originally drew me to Alex, his protective, almost possessive nature, and his arrogant confidence, had turned out to be little pebbles leading me to a hidden core facet of his personality. He was a sexual Dominant and luck would have it that I'm a sexual submissive. Outside of the bedroom, we try to maintain a neutral relationship, but some of that nature can't help but seep through in a casual order here or a slightly too possessive grope in public. Since I'm not really a submissive person outside of bed, this slight friction sometimes causes us to host small battles of will. I have a very poor battle record.

One such argument involved him boasting that he didn't think I could keep quiet if he were to use all his implemented tactics. I sarcastically replied that I could keep quiet against him, a super vibrating wand, and an army of male hookers. A claim that didn't even ring true to my own ears, as we're both aware that I have a very hard time keeping quiet when excited. And around him, or under him, I tend to be very excited. His face had shifted smugly, and looking back, there was a gleam in his eye that I definitely shouldn't have trusted.

Now, I was tied tightly to a workout bench that Alex had converted into a veritable throne of restraints and devices. I laid flat on my back with my arms firmly secured to the bench legs beneath me. My wrists burned from the tight restraint, and I suspected it was done on purpose as being restrained sets me on fire and Alex knows it. The rope securing my calf to my thigh attached to the legs on the other side, spreading me open and leaving my clit vulnerable to the cool air of the room. The section of bench supporting my head was detachable and I imagined I would have several cocks in my mouth by the end of the night.

The game was simple and I began the night fairly assured of my upcoming victory. Alex had chosen three people he thought I would enjoy, and he was allowed to use himself or any part of these people to do things to my body over the course of the night. I was obviously allowed to safeword, but other than that, I was to make no sounds. No moaning, no crying out, no talking. Which meant no objecting to something unless I safeworded, which we both knew I took as another challenge. He made it clear there would be no punishment for safewording, but there was also that look in his eyes. You know the one. The one that says "but if you do, I'm going to think you're a chicken and I'll have won a point."

So here we were. Soft music drifted through the room around me and the combination of heat from my sex and cool air caressing my inner thighs was making me a bit lightheaded. I was starting to feel a familiar ache between my legs from having been restrained for so long without attention. I knew this was the first part of his torment, leaving me tied, wet and waiting. He knew I wouldn't crack this early but he wanted to warm me up, get me anxious, get me needy. Although he was turned away from me, I could practically hear him smirking. The bastard.

Alex padded over and squatted down next to me, smiling gently as he stroked a lazy hand over my breasts, across my neglected nipples, down my torso and into my cleft. My eyes fluttered closed but I was silent.

"Look at me," his voice was a soft growl and I could tell he was just as excited as I was, in his controlled way. I lifted my eyes and stared helplessly into his as he moved his hands over me. He stroked my clit with his middle and ring fingers, trapping the little nub in between and circling, shooting that first electric thrill through my body. I bit my lip and instinctively started to close my eyes against the wave of sensation, but remembered his order and allowed myself only a long blink. I returned my gaze to his and held it, and he smiled.

"Good girl."

The words were whispered against my ear and I shivered against his hand, still slowly unraveling me from the bottom. He moved lower and pushed one long finger inside me, then another, curling his fingers slightly to push against the top of the inside of my pussy. He raked the pads of his fingers over my sensitive inner flesh in long decadent strokes. He pushed all the way in, and slid slowly out, setting a dizzying rhythm against my heated skin. My breath hitched and I bit my lower lip to ensure my silence as he used his mouth and other hand to pinch and pull on my nipples. He pinched gently and twisted, pulled and released, and the combination of his tongue and fingers thickened my breath and left a moan threatening to surface. I clamped down and took a steadying breath, clearing my throat and trying to mentally cool off a little. He raised his head from my breast and gave me a questioning look, eyebrow raised, and I knew what he was asking. Was this it? Would I even make it to the other portions of the night before I lost? I smiled smugly and settled back against the bench, making "I'm getting comfortable" wiggles with my body. He grinned, mercilessly tweaked one of my nipples and leaned in for a long, deep kiss.

"I think that's the end of the viewing portion of the evening." He announced. He retrieved a solid purple handkerchief and lifted my head to start tying it around.

I blinked in surprise and opened my mouth to protest. We never agreed to that. That would make it much harder because I wouldn't be able to tell whether the next feeling would be a pain or a pleasure, or where the next sensation would come from. Then again, he had asked for hard limits on this, besides my normal ones, and I had pridefully given him very few. Those limits foolishly excluded being blindfolded. So I shut my mouth with as much dignity as I could muster and raised my head to assist him in tying.

"Such a helpful slut." He cooed against the top of my head. He was pushing all my buttons and I was determined not to let him win.

I was so distracted with sex ambition, I had almost forgotten about the other guy in the room. This was the first of three and apparently the only one I would get to see. I noticed he was touching himself and grinning good naturedly before the blindfold was tightly secured around me. I was unable to move or see and I was starting to go crazy. I had a moment of stark terror as the thought struck me that he could totally win just by sitting down to watch TV. I was desperately horny and the prospect of not getting fucked sent me a jolt of panic. But that thought was washed away when he rigged the magic wand between my legs and pushed it into position. He had it secured against my clit and my heart knocked around in anticipation of him turning it on. I calmed my nerves as best I could because I knew he was going to turn it on as soon as he thought I relaxed. I purposefully let out a breath and relaxed my muscles, and after several seconds of silence, was rewarded with the mind numbing pleasure of the wand buzzing against my clit. I jumped and gulped in a greedy breath of air, but remained victorious for the time. The buzzer on my clit sent shockwaves of pure pleasure up my spine and I panted while the wave started to build inside me.

"We're going to start out easy. I'll give you something to put in your mouth, and you'll barely even be tempted to make any noise." Alex' voice came from above me as he had moved to my head and was lowering the bench head piece. He unzipped his pants and shirked them off, and was smoothly inside my mouth in seconds. He smelled like soap, tasted fresh and salty and the taste of him was so rich, it almost sent me over by itself. I struggled not to moan as he pushed his big cock into my throat, cutting off my air supply temporarily and massaged his cock through my throat. He grasped my neck and throat firmly before moving to roughly handle my tits. It was such a dominant action and I knew he was going to hit all my tender spots tonight. I grinned sloppily around his cock as the humor of that hit me. He was going to do dirty, insulting things to me, but only because he knew they massively turned me on and he was trying to make me lose the game.

He started to thrust in and out shallowly while pinching and pulling my nipples. Each tug on the hard tips sent arcs of heat to my belly and moved me closer to orgasm. I didn't want to come this early, because it would almost certainly be one of many, and I tried to focus on pleasuring him. I laved my tongue around the head of his cock, sucking lightly to pull more of him into me. He tasted lightly salty and I licked the wetness from his tip before engulfing the rest of him into my mouth. I circled my tongue around his shaft and moved my head the pitiful amount the harnesses would allow me. Alex gasped and moved with me, stroking in and out. The distraction of his hands on me and his cock in my mouth were just enough to stave off the orgasm. I felt Alex' hand come off of me for a brief second, making me think he was signaling to the other man. Guy, we'll call him, came around between my legs.

"D, Alex tells me you're a cock hungry slut. Is that right?" He didn't appear to expect a response and after feeling the waterfall that was my cunt, slid two fingers inside. He wiggled them around and chuckled when I tried to squirm away. I had almost no slack and the inescapable nature of the penetration and the wand pushed me viciously over the edge. I convulsed around Alex' cock and Guys fingers and grunted at the tidal wave of shocking pleasure that radiated from my core. We had agreed that light grunting was okay as long as I didn't overdo it. He was obviously the judge of this amount. I tried to rein it in as it was my first orgasm of the night and I didn't want to spend my grunts too early. As I started coming, Guy pushed a third finger into my tight hole and shoved back as far as he could go. He groaned at the gripping convulsions and pulled his fingers out.

"That is so tight. I've got to get my dick in there." I heard him unbuckling his belt and then discovered he was doing it one handed, as he used the other to spread my own juices over my hole and down to the pucker below it. He gently probed that small hole and explored it with one finger.

"She's been cleaned out, right?" guy asked.

I was mortified at being referred to like some sort of cattle, but his finger and the vibrator and Alex' cock in my mouth was creating huge cracks in whatever part of the brain converts input to meaning and I found myself nodding unconsciously. I swallowed around Alex' cock and winced silently as the orgasm waned and the vibration began morphing from intense pleasure to squirming torture.

"Yep. Several times. She's pretty...anal about it."

I almost lost there. I came very, very close to losing and not groaning at that moment took more willpower than I knew I had. But I restrained and just clamped down a little on his member.

"Ack." He exclaimed, "Down girl." He slapped my face playfully and I returned to obedient sucking as Guy pulled the wand away. I relaxed and took an appreciative full breath. Guy kneaded my inner thighs and the sides of my pelvis before positioning himself at my entrance. He teased me by sliding in just a little and back out, again and again. My muscles were tense from the orgasm and from being tied in one place for so long, and he felt huge against my pussy. If I could just talk, I could beg him or convince him to fuck me, but my pride warred with my need and I stayed silent long enough for Guys patience to wear thin. He slid all the way in and sheathed himself fully with a satisfying bump that forced a gust of air from my lungs. He pulled back and pushed my knees a little wider, plowing back in. The long strokes were music to my nerves, lighting and stoking a fire with each pump of his hips. Guy set an easy rhythm of long electric strokes as his hands roughly roamed over the plains of my body. He stroked me lightly from waist to ankle, his hands feeling rough and firm to my awakened skin. His hands curled around my thighs, pulling me towards him as he pushed into me again and again.

My blowjob skills were probably a little lackluster at that point as I was about as focused as a stoned sloth. My first explosive orgasm had left me weak and Guy was pushing himself across all of those still sensitive parts, dragging velvety sensation to what felt like the center of my body and back again. Alex withdrew from my mouth and moved to the side of me, his fingers trailing down to my ass as his mouth clamped, hot and wet, onto my nipple. Every suctioned pull of his lips and tongue and teeth on my breast sent a liquid tug of heat to my belly, coiling my body tighter with every draw. My arms felt tight and there were small cramps in my wrists and legs. I squirmed because I had no choice. They were filling my body with explosive energy with every tug and every thrust and my lungs burned with the effort of sucking in oxygen without making noise. His tongue swept the width of my nipple and he bit lightly, giving me a delicious whisper of pain as he tugged until my nipple pulled out from between his teeth. The liquid heat pooled in my belly detonated with every thrust Guy pressed into it, and I began to have difficulty remembering the game. No. I am going to win this stupid bet. Right as the thought entered my mind, Alex pushed his middle finger into my asshole and bit my neck roughly, his finger making Guy's shaft press more insistently against my tender, vibrating folds. I tumbled abruptly over the edge, my breath sobbing out of me, my entire body clenching around Guy's cock. I heard a grumbling groan as my body milked his, and his thrusts became erratic until he pulled out of me to pump hot, thick cum onto my stomach. I almost whimpered at the sudden absence, and shivered, trying to make my body stop vibrating long enough to catch my breath.

"Ah, fuck. That was amazing." Guy sounded a little drowsy, but satisfied. He lazily wiped the head of his cock against my thigh to get the last drop of his cum before withdrawing and crossing to retrieve his clothes. At least that's what it sounded like, but with the blindfold still on and my breath raging out of me, it was hard to tell.

Alex pulled his finger out of my asshole and massaged my ass cheeks, nuzzling my neck next to what I was sure was going to be a doozy of a bite mark. At the moment, though, with his warm hands caressing and kneading my ass and his stubble scratching softly at my neck, I couldn't be irritated about a little mark. In fact, I just wanted to stretch out like a satisfied kitten and maybe take a nap in the sea of endorphins my brain was currently soaking in. Alex smiled against my neck as though he could hear my thoughts and slowly, so slowly, stroked little circles and patterns in the skin of my hips, trailing his fingers up to my pussy. He slid his entire hand over the mound, massaging the entire patch of flesh in a lazy up and down motion that put just the right amount of pressure on my clit. I started pulling deeper breaths and turned my head towards him, hoping futilely that maybe he was too excited and we could break the game with a tie. He pressed a tender kiss against my lips, stroked my pleated eyebrows out of the imploring expression I wore, and stilled his hand.

"You know what you have to do."

Any hope of an amiable tie was squashed at his amused, cocky tone. He knew exactly what the session had done to me and he knew I was going to break soon. Sadistic bastard. Sadistic, sexy, delicious bastard.

"Just say the word. Or the whimper. Or the moan." The last was whispered into my ear, the warm breath sending a shiver all the way down my spine and rousing the parts of me that were still tingling. I turned my head away from him, struggling to calm my erratic breathing. I wasn't going out without a fight, damn it.

He pulled the seat of the bench up so I could rest my aggrieved neck, and tugged the blindfold free. His look was contemplative and I knew he was sizing me up, seeing if I was pushing myself farther than what he thought I could take. I panted as I looked up at him balefully, letting him see how much I loathed and craved his tortuous attention. God, I had just come twice and I was already starting to burn again. Here he knelt, fully clothed except for his still hard cock casually peeking out of the hole of his briefs. His elbow rested on his knee, and his signature smirk decorated his face, and I laid there, bare to his eyes, restrained so tight I could barely budge, spread open. His eyes trailed lazily down my frame and my body clenched as his gaze lingered on my bared, dripping pussy. He seemed satisfied with what he saw and walked down the length of my body, stroking one warm, rough hand down it as he went. His hand pulled across my breasts, the contrast of rough and soft driving me mad, across my belly and lightly, oh so lightly, across my mound and down the length of my tied legs until his hand rested lightly on my ankle.

"I'm going to be honest, Love. I didn't think you'd make it this far."

I smiled smugly.

"Time for round two."

Shit.

to be continued...

AtlasLies
AtlasLies
25 Followers