The Challenge Ch. 02: Voyeurism Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited for about 10 minutes, listening to Ronnie and Rodney say goodbye to the two women as they left. He heard his mother and aunt say goodbye to them from the bedroom. He heard the front door close, their car start, and then leaving.

The slapping sounds started in couple minutes later. He slowly made his way, with his phone, down the hallway. Peeping around corner he saw a similar site from earlier: two women on all fours on the bed, while two black men stood behind them, royally fucking them.

Vernon felt sick, but filmed about five minutes of it. He saw his aunt and mother grab each other's hand, almost as in a supportive role, as they cried out.

"Ah shit," Rodney said, looking down at Nicole while her ass jiggled and shook.

Both women turned around, Ronnie's and Rodney's cocks sliding out of their gaping holes, and laying on their stomachs, took the two men into their mouths. Vernon was careful not to be seen.

Suddenly his aunt's cell phone rang and she sprung up to answer it. Vernon stopped filming and hid behind the corner. "Hey, you ok? Oh no, I'm sorry, no I can talk for a little while, one sec." Taylor put the caller on hold. "Hey, sorry guys, I gotta take this, my friend is having some issues. You two take turns with her." Taylor said.

Vernon heard the two men decide on Rodney going first. "Ronnie, come here, let me suck your cock while my friend blabs on."

Vernon heard his aunt give an occasional "mmhmm" or "mmm" as whatever issue her friend was having on the phone was being explained. He snuck back to his position and looked around the corner.

"No, from behind only," his mother told Rodney sternly. Vernon saw him shrug and comply. He got to work just like with the others; pounding away at her like an animal.

"I didn't cum for the others, but I'm gonna cum for you. You got the best ass of them all." Rodney said slapping it. When he was ready to cum he slapped it again and Nicole knew what to do. Swallowing his seed, lying on her stomach, moaning as it filled her mouth.

It was Ronnie's turn next. Taylor was done with her phone call and Rodney went to the bathroom. "Doesn't she though? I've been envious of this thing for a long time!" Vernon, still filming, got footage of his aunt taking her position next to Nicole on the bed, slapping her sister's ass, pulling the cheeks apart for Ronnie.

Ronnie wasted no time, and within five minutes he was ready to cum. Except this time, Taylor grabbed his cock and started sucking down his semen instead of her sister. Rodney was dressed when he emerged from the bathroom, and playfully slapped Nicole's meaty cheek, as his brother dismounted her and gathered his clothes.

"I hope I get at this again someday," Rodney said, passing by Taylor as she was gathering her dress and purse.

Vernon stopped filming, embarrassed for both he and his mother. She didn't enjoy it. He knew it. Proof of this would come later in the evening when the guests left and Vernon peeped into her room seeing her sitting up on the bed, flipping through random TV channels, crying softly. His heart broke. He knew why she was crying. She felt she was disrespecting her son by having a foursome in her home. Vernon watched her sob.

"Idiot," she scolded herself. He snuck back to his room, fighting back tears, waiting for her to fall asleep so he could sneak out and retrieve his car.

An hour later he sat in the driveway, trying to figure out what to do. The way those men took and used her, the way his aunt instigated it all, he was so angry. She deserved better.

Standing in her darkened room, he looked down at his sleeping beauty of a mother. He turned off the TV, and then went back to her side. He gently nudged her a few times.

"Vernie?" She asked in a groggy voice. "Thought you were at a sleepover."

"He felt sick, so I came home." Vernon lied.

"Good, I've been thinking of you all night. Get in." Nicole turned around to face him; her white bathrobe was partially opened. Vernon slid into bed with her. She snuggled up close, throwing her arm around his chest, and sighing with happiness. Her bathrobe parted as she positioned herself, nearly exposing all of one of her breasts as she pressed up against his side. Vernon held her close, running his fingers through her hair.

"This is what you deserve, someone to love you, to worship you," he thought to himself, hearing his mother sigh softly again before going to sleep.

Chapter 14

Vernon was not rolling his eyes, frowning, gritting his teeth or anything indicative of someone that was angry as he sat across from Bob the next morning. Vernon simply looked down to his lap, feeling empty and numb. He wanted his check and to never see Bob again.

"Ah yeah! I love it!" Bob said, watching Vernon's mother get brutalized from behind. "Look at her!"

He cheerily handed Vernon a check for $60,000, Vernon didn't even look at the amount until later. His eyes remained glued to the floor. The dirty old man could've been jacking off to the footage and Vernon wouldn't have noticed or cared at this point.

"I love how you teased me in the beginning not showing all of her body in that ally. It was very sexy, and man, your aunt – what a slutty minx she is!" Bob exclaimed.

Vernon said nothing, sitting in silence.

"Hey, you ok pal?"

Vernon spoke up softly, "Are we done now, can I leave?"

"Well sure you can leave. Don't be so upset, you could've opted to not take footage of her at anytime. But you chose to anyway. You knew you could help her by providing a better life for her. What are you doing with that money?"

"Putting it in her college fund account," Vernon solemnly replied, never looking at Bob.

"I see, I see. That's very noble of you. What sorts of things have you done with the money you already earned?"

"Fixed her car, bought new appliances, fixed the roof, rented crap to clean up the house." He replied in the same defeated sounding voice.

"Well good, good. You are a great young man. Wasn't it exciting though? Wasn't it exciting to sneak around and then get footage of her having sex?" Bob asked.

"No."

"No? Why not?"

Vernon shook his head, "She deserves better than that, better than them. They didn't treat her like a woman, she deserves to be loved. There was no love in what they did to her."

"Hmm, is that so? You feel bad about this?"

Vernon nodded, still looking downward, fighting back tears.

"Do you love her?"

Vernon nodded again, sniffing and wiping his eyes.

"I thought so. You would gladly make love to her wouldn't you? You'd please her in every way a man can please a woman, wouldn't you?"

Vernon closed his eyes and nodded again. He was quietly sobbing, trying his best to conceal his tears of guilt and at the same time, tears of desire for this woman.

"That's why you did these challenges. Maybe, just maybe, somewhere inside you, you always felt this way about her. Always felt that she deserved someone to love her, not lust after her. Her sweet smile, her caring nature, her beauty — " Bob said before being interrupted.

"I'll never be able to touch her like that; I'll never have her as mine. I don't care about doing what those guys did to her, I just want to hold her, kiss her, caress her, but I'll never be able to because it's wrong and perverse. What I've done for money is wrong and perverse. She would hate me if she found out. Please, no more challenges, no more. Enough manipulations just end it," Vernon managed to choke out in between sniffs and sobs.

"Hey, hey pal, it's ok." Bob said, getting out of chair to put a hand on Vernon's shoulder. "No more challenges for you, alright?" Vernon sniffed and nodded his head.

"All that's left is introducing me to this wonderful woman. Let me take her out to dinner and so on. Can you do that? Just bring her by her next Saturday. What do you say?"

Vernon sniffed again, wiping his nose, and nodded.

"Great. That's great!" Bob said, patting his shoulder. "Then I'll take over and work a little magic, and hopefully I'll get to experience her in bed. If I do, you win the ultimate prize, and all you would've done is introduced me to her."

Vernon didn't care anymore, he was just relived he wouldn't have to spy on her. He nodded his head again.

"Wonderful. See? It's ok pal, you don't need to be upset. She'll never know what you've done and in the end, if I'm successful at bedding her, well you will win the ultimate, top of the line, best prize ever! Ok?" Bob's tone was playful, failing to brighten Vernon's spirits.

There was a long pause between the two. "She is quite lovely isn't she?" Bob asked, looking at the paused footage of Nicole's mouth filled with cock and semen.

"So you would make love to her eh? Looks like my challenges awakened this desire for her in you."

Vernon nodded again, wiping his eyes.

"Look," Bob said, grabbing the iPhone and placing it on the rug. He went to his desk, rummaging through a drawer, eventually finding a hammer. Walking back to the phone, Bob got to his knees and smashed it several times until it was beyond repair.

"See? It'll be alright. Now off you go. I'll see you and her next weekend."

The next few days he avoided his mother again. She begged and pleaded with him to open up to her, to tell her what was wrong, but he couldn't. He couldn't get over these feelings that have developed. He felt shame and embarrassment. The only thing he could do was shut her out. He picked up a few brochures about joining the military. His heart wasn't in it, but he thought it may be good for him.

The next Saturday, Nicole happily agreed to meet this man who she thought fixed her roof, her car, and bought appliances.

The meeting was awkward, but friendly enough. Bob flirted relentlessly with Nicole, who flirted back in more hushed way. Vernon could tell she was trying to be discreet in front of him but Bob was laying it on thick. She agreed to dinner with him that evening and she and Vernon went home in silence. The only communicating between the two was shortly before Nicole left the house to go to Bob's. She asked if Vernon was upset at her for doing this. He smiled weakly and shook his head no. Nicole kissed his cheek and went on her way.

He researched joining the military while she was out on her date – or whatever it was – with Bob and he focused on moving forward. Vernon felt that in a year's time all this would be behind him and that he would be back to normal; not desiring to make love to his mother.

March turned to April and with it brought flowers, blooms, and a touch of greenery on the leaves. Vernon's relationship had stabilized a bit with his mother. By the end of April they talked more and things weren't as weird. He had about three weeks left of high school and was planning on joining the marines.

"Vernon what is this?" His mother angrily asked him before her date with Bob on the last Saturday of April. They had been having dinner several times together over the course of the last month. He never asked for details, and she never gave him any. If they had sex, Vernon saw no evidence of it.

"It's just a brochure."

"You aren't thinking about leaving me are you? Joining the marines? Are you serious?"

"What? I'm thinking about it yeah."

"Vernon, please don't do this. Please don't leave me like this. Things have been so weird lately, are you wanting to get away from me? Have I done something to hurt you?" Nicole asked, her eyes watering.

"No! No, you haven't. I just thought I would do this, I don't have college plans, so – "

"Please reconsider. I can't have something bad happen to you. Let's talk about this, please? When I get back from Bob's, we need to talk about this and about everything. I'm still concerned something is bothering you. I want you to open up and tell me what's going on with you."

Nicole placed her index finger on his lips to quiet him. She kissed his cheek and left. Vernon scrambled thinking of a lie to tell her about why he was joining or why he'd be acting so distant lately.

Early next morning she returned and immediately marched to her bedroom slamming the door behind her. Vernon could hear light sobbing. He wondered if Bob had done or said something to show his mother his true colors. He shrugged, heading to the bathroom for a shower, thankful to avoid having to deal with the requested conversion from before.

Later that day Vernon got a text from Bob requesting his presence. He knew what that meant. He knew Bob had sex with his mother and he was going to give Vernon a huge sum of money. Vernon had a plan to tear up the check in front of him, flip him off, and leave. Not having to deal with him for the last month was a nice break. Vernon had somewhat gotten over his defeated, depressed, state of mind. He felt better, more like his old self again.

Chapter 15

Bob was looking at something on his laptop when Vernon arrived. "Ah hello, come in Vernon. I have to show you something."

Bob turned the laptop around so Vernon could see it. The media player was open and there was footage of a bathroom on it. Bob skipped ahead a little bit, a woman left, he skipped again and the footage switched to one of the empty stalls. Bob fast forwarded it again, the same stall wasn't empty. Two women were in it hungrily making out. One of them had her hand in the other's skirt. Bob fast forward again, the next view was of the sinks and showed a woman washing her hands.

"I'll find it in a minute; it's many, many, hours of footage I've recorded here." Bob kept going, fast forwarding to parts of the footage. One showed a woman inserting a dildo while sitting on the toilet, another part showed a woman sucking a black guy's cock in a stall. There were several scenes of women idly chatting at the sinks. Then Bob stopped the footage when he got to Nicole.

"Ah there she is. Let's listen." Bob said to a quiet Vernon.

"So yeah, the washer and dryer are pretty much useless now. I mean, they sort of work, but barely." Nicole was telling the other women as they two reapplied makeup. "The roof is leaking too. So needless to say I'm quiet annoyed," She laughed.

"Sorry to hear that. Did you say you were taking night classes?" The other woman asked.

"Nope, don't have the money for it." She said. "Cops don't get paid enough sadly. This modeling gig here at the magazine helps out some, but it's still not enough."

Vernon looked on in shocked, putting the pieces together. This was how Bob knew about the financial challenges they had been going through lately. This is how he was able to manipulate him. Vernon stood and backed away from Bob.

"These cameras are great and easy to hide," Bob said, taking out a small camera that looked somewhat like a web cam.

"Hey don't leave. You should be thanking me for helping you. I had a goal, of sex with your mother, and you've surpassed all my challenges. With my goal in mind, I knew I had to help some, to push you. This allowed me to bed her. You've won the ultimate prize now!" Bob opened up another file and it started playing. Vernon kept moving back, toward the door, afraid that he would attack the old man if he was too close.

"Oh oh oh yes! Yes!" Vernon heard his mother's moans coming through the laptop speakers.

"Ugh, I'm gonna cum Nicole!" Vernon heard Bob cry out, followed by a slap across her ass.

Vernon turned toward the door to leave. "Wait! I have to tell you about the ultimate prize!" Bob went to follow him.

"Fuck you!" Vernon angrily shouted at the old man, stopping him in his tracks. Vernon hastily turned around and continued until he was at his car. He punched the seat next to him several times, before speeding off. He was fuming. He had no idea Bob had the audacity to spy on people in the bathroom, much less use the information against others. He wondered how many people Bob was manipulating. He was angry at his mother for giving in, but more so angry at himself for bringing this on the both of them.

The next two weeks he and his mother avoided each other like the plague. He occasionally heard her quietly sobbing in her room. He desperately wanted to comfort her, but he was afraid and ashamed, and didn't feel like opening a can of worms. He assumed she was crying because Bob admitted he had spied on her in the bathroom.

"I bet she thought that's why he got her the appliances. Because he spied on her," he thought to himself as he listened to her start her shower.

Vernon was dreading his high school graduation. It was 4 days away and he and his mother were in a depressed funk, avoiding each other as best they could. That evening there was a knock on his door.

"Come in," Vernon said flatly. He was laying on his back looking up to the ceiling. His mother entered his room, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was quiet for a moment and then spoke up.

"Vernon, I was thinking that you and I could go on a trip. Like weeklong graduation present. Maybe to the Bahamas? I was thinking the week after you graduate, we can leave Sunday," Nicole said in a somewhat rushed tone, looking to Vernon's carpeted floor.

"Uh, I don't know, I mean –"

"Please?" Nicole asked, looking to Vernon's face, her eyes filled with hope, but also urgency.

"Mom, I don't know. That's expensive," Vernon said, knowing he could easily afford a trip to the Bahamas, but didn't dare tell her how he got the money for it.

"I got a pay raise," his mother blurted out. "Please? A trip for just you and me," again there was a sense of urgency with her request.

Raising up on his elbows, he thought for a moment, "Sure, I guess."

Nicole grabbed his face, planting a hard, long kiss on his lips, ending it with a loud smack. Vernon's eyes widened, she had never kissed him like that.

"Great. This'll be great." She said, getting off his bed. "I'll see you later. Goodnight."

A few days later Vernon watched with his friend Ray while their mothers chatted a few feet away after their high school graduation ceremony. Ray's mom, Julie, had been giving Ray odd glances here and there.

"Bahamas eh? That'll be great. Ray and I went during spring break." Julie explained to Nicole.

"Yeah it'll be a nice graduation present I think," Nicole said.

"Yes it will," Julie moved over to Ray, placing her arm around his waist, "We had an amazing time, didn't we?"

"Sure did." Ray replied.

"It's hard to beat a mom and son trip," Julie said, hugging her son closely. Ray seemed different lately, but Vernon couldn't put his finger on it.

They wrapped up their conversation and Julie offered one final suggestion to Nicole, "If your room has its own hot tub, be sure to take full advantage of that!" Julie winked at Nicole and her and Ray walked off.

Vernon cocked his head to the side, thinking he heard his mother quietly say: "I will."

Chapter 16

The resort was an immaculate, newly renovated, vacation spot. It had its own staff and the rooms were basically villas – each having their own back courtyard with a bubbling hot tub.

"Oh wow, this is amazing, Vernie!" Nicole placed her bag on the bed, and checked out the bathroom. The shower was huge – large enough to fit two people.

"Look out here! Oh my..." Nicole looked into the small courtyard, noticing the hot tub. Vernon joined her, standing next to her; she put her arm around his waist.

"I'm so glad I was able to book this place on short notice!"

"Yeah mom, this is amazing, it really is. Thank you," Vernon still ashamed for his past actions, looked downward.

Nicole smiled, grabbing his face, bringing it to hers, kissing him on the lips again. This kiss was slower and there was no sense of urgency behind it. Vernon was confused by this, but enjoyed it either way.

Nicole giggled when she was done, which caused Vernon to giggle too. They shared a long gaze into each other's eyes. They said, in unison, "I love you," causing more giggling and laughter. Vernon felt better for the first time in months. He felt things were going back to normal finally. They ended their exchange and head back out to the bedroom.