The Challenge Ch. 03

Story Info
The final challenge - can she stay quiet or will he win?
1.8k words
4.54
9.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AtlasLies
AtlasLies
25 Followers

I lied on the bed, catching my breath. I had stopped counting orgasms, but it was probably already higher than the usual number. My husband Alex and I had made a bet of sorts, about whether I could stay quiet through whatever he could throw at me sexually, and I had so far withstood the first two rounds. He was lying next to me, stroking his hand up and down my chest, the pads of his fingers massaging my flesh and his trademark smirk aimed up at me.

"Ready?"

I took a deep breath, but didn't respond. I looked down at him. My lips were curved at the joke between us, as we both knew it didn't matter if I was ready or not.

"Alright. Up we go."

Alex snaked his hand under my lower back and helped me to stand next to the bed as the door swung a little wider and two men walked through. I swallowed anxiously, now less sure of myself with three imposing men surrounding me. I tried my best to wipe any doe-eyed anxiety off of my face before I swung back around to face Alex. His mouth stretched into a wide grin, he squeezed my thigh and moved away. One of the men was taller, with short black hair and a sharply angled nose. He had dark serious eyes that reminded me of a hawk's, and already had his shirt off, baring a slim torso with a happy trail of course black hair. The other was a somewhat shorter Asian man with shoulder-length black hair, who's chest and arms dwarfed the other mans. I didn't recognize either of them, and pinked a little at what their presence meant for me. I silently named them Hawk and Bulk.

"Turn around and face the corner, D." Alex' voice was husky and had lost the playfulness it had held moments before.

I swallowed and, clasping one elbow in front of me, faced the corner. I heard some shuffling, and then Alex pulled my shoulder to indicate I could turn again. As I turned, the first sight I caught was bulk lying on his back on the bed, his clothes discarded on the floor beside him. Hawk stood, equally nude, with his arms crossed next to him, watching us patiently. Alex pulled me over and guided me into squatting reverse cowgirl on bulk. He reached into the drawer and grabbed the lube again, applying it liberally to his fingers before rubbing them all over my asshole. He lowered his face to my clit, his tongue darting out and licking one long line from my cunt to the top of my clit. I shivered as he raised up, his face hovered in front of mine, staring into my eyes as his pushed his fingers in and out of my still sensitive hole. He guided me down and I felt bulks cock stretch my asshole open again. The deep timbre of his voice washed over me, his moans compounded by his thick hands coming around and clutching the sides of my waist. Once I was all the way down, Bulk's hands firmly gripping my sides, I felt an even fuller sensation than the plug. Bulk was at least 6 inches, and thick, and I felt utterly impaled on him. I wiggled aimlessly, trying to find a position that didn't feel so inescapable. He settled me into place and then pulled me back onto his hard chest as his hands released my hips to roam over my breasts.

I let my head fall back onto his shoulder as Alex moved into place between our legs. His fingers explored my inner thighs, my labia, my pussy, my asshole where bulk's member met my skin. I stared down at him as he gripped his cock in one hand and began pushing into my pussy. The fit was extremely tight because of bulk stretching my asshole, and my flesh was close to unbearably sensitive from the previous orgasms. It bordered on intense pain, but never quite crossed over, giving me the sensation of being close to drowning but just managing to stay afloat. When they were both lodged deep inside me, Alex smoothed his hand up my thigh and brushed a thumb feather light across my clit. I sucked in breath, feeling as though he were stroking a direct nerve, pushing overwhelming feeling into me. I had never felt the kind of simple, overbearing pleasure, being double penetrated and then stroked. I panted as he wet his thumb with some of the excess asshole lube and began slowly, achingly slowly stroking my clit up and down. The swollen nub trembled as he swept the pad of his thumb around my clit, stroking up towards the hood before lazily trailing down towards where he had me pinned. I couldn't form a coherent thought. My breath shakily left my body and I sucked in thin gulps of air. My entire body felt hot and trapped, waves of pleasure causing it to jerk in its improvised chains. I arched my back, but that just caused Bulk's cock to flex in my asshole. Bulk kissed my neck and flicked his fingers over my abused nipples before starting to rock his hips, pushing a little more of himself into me.

My breath was so fast and so strained, it was getting close to noise itself. I took one deep breath and let it shudder out of me, reaching for restraint. As they started moving, and the feeling of both my holes being filled so completely almost sent me over the edge, Alex smiled down at me. He knew my struggle and was amused. Dick. He was stroking my clit so frustratingly slowly and if he would just speed up the tiniest bit, I would fall apart. My hands were next to the sides of bulk's hips, clutching the sheets of the bed, convulsing as they thrust into me.

I felt long fingers on my jaw, and was pulled over to where Hawk was looking down at me intently. He fisted his cock in his hand and moved it towards my mouth. I opened for him, looking up into his eyes and laved my tongue over the head of his member. It was soft, silky skin over an iron core, and I never wanted it to stop. My entire body felt as though it was going to burst into flames, each stroke pushing me infinitely towards the edge of a cliff.

They pushed in, and pulled out. Alex stroked up and down in a dizzying rythym. My body was racked with shudders, and I tried to focus on keeping Hawk's cock in my mouth. I stroked my tongue under the head, licking all the crevices and indents I couldn't reach before. He cupped the back of my head and moaned, pushing his hips forward, tapping my throat with the head of his cock. I was quite proud of myself in that moment. I hadn't ever been this turned on. My body felt as though it would erupt into flame and energy at any moment, but I made no sound. I think I surpassed even my own expectations.

"This has been fun," Alex smiled down at me. My brows angled downward in confusion. "But I think it's about time to wrap it up."

I became terrified for a moment that he was going to stop, when I so desperately needed to keep going, but he just reached behind him. He grabbed the mini magic wand from the drawer and, without breaking rhythm, tucked it between my lips. Just the head brushing my clit made me jerk as if I'd been shocked. I came off of Hawk's cock briefly, gasping and send what were surely pitiful, pleading looks up at Alex. If he turned on the vibe, I was a goner.

"Oh, no, you definitely can't stop." I caught the first of Hawk's gravelly voice as he fisted his hand in my hair and shoved his cock back in my mouth. He thrusted deeply in and out, stealing my breath and my hands clenched and unclenched in the bedsheet. Bulk's hands came off of my breasts to clutch my hands to the bed, stealing the last bit of maneuverability I had. I was pinned, a tsunami of sensation washing over me as the men rubbed against my most sensitive parts, over and over again. As I was rocked by the men fucking me, the vibe on my clit just sat, threatening my very clarity, threatening to shove me forcefully over the killing edge. In the span of a second, all three men shoved all the way in and Alex flipped the switch.

The vibration of the wand felt as though it was settled directly on the very core of my body. My brain reeled as my clit sent desperate, panicked messages to it. I felt the orgasm coming as one huge tidal wave, the edge of it so sharp I thought I would pass out. My clit burned hot, caught on the razor sharp bite of the border of orgasm. As I finally tipped over, my brain simply left the arena of actual cognizant thought, and I felt the scream bubbling from my chest. It was like a pressure building in the center of my chest towards my back, until the waves of pleasure from my clit pushed it upwards, upwards towards my chest, upwards into my throat until it clawed it's way out of my mouth like a physical thing. I tumbled violently over the edge of orgasm, the scream escaping my lungs like a wild trapped thing.

"FUUUUUCK."

Alex and Bulk fastened their pace and worked towards their own ends as primal, animal screams escaped my body. As every muscle contracted and every nerve lit, Hawk came and spilled milky hot spunk down my throat. Once I finished swallowing it, and Hawk had collapsed to the floor, I looked up into Alex' triumphant face as he came, and heard Bulk grunt in exertion as he pumped his hot member in and out of me in tandem. No longer bound by the bet I had lost, I whimpered in time with Bulk's fingers stroking my nipples and Alex pounding my flesh, the wand still torturing my clit and sending contractions through my body. My orgasm finally played out, leaving me utterly muscleless. I felt vague concern about how I was going to move, or if I ever even wanted to again. After a short period, Bulk and Alex slipped gingerly out of me and I collapsed on my side, already half asleep. My body was exhausted and I was flying high on endorphins. As I gulped greedy oxygen, I heard Alex wait for the men to get dressed and then heard him walk them outside. He returned to the bedroom, flopped down behind me and pulled me in, tucked into the curve of his warm body.

"You...dick." My breath wheezed in and out of me and my throat felt like I had screamed for days. My clit was pulsing and my legs felt like jello. Heavy lethargy was pressing down on me and I swung one arm over Alex' torso behind me.

Alex grinned and kissed my neck.

"Best two out of three?" he asked.

I passed out with a smile on my face.

AtlasLies
AtlasLies
25 Followers