The Challenge Ch. 06: Making Amends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose so. Yes."

Marie closed her eyes, kissed his lips, "Then make it happen."

Ken's hands slid around his cousin's waist, pulling her against him, gazing into each other's eyes. His hands slide further south, resting on the rise of her ass.

They closed their eyes, inching closer to one another. Marie's cell phone rang. "Ah," she laughed, startled by the phone. "I better get that. Think about what I said."

"Yep," Ken hurried away, his erection pressing against his jeans.

"Hi Bob," Marie answered her phone, starting up her car. "Yes, next weekend. I can't wait to meet you. All this talk about money and sex is making me so wet."

Marie drove off, watching Ken's car do the same in her rearview mirror. "Yes, the seeds are planted. I think this will work out perfectly."

She pulled up her skirt, revealing her bare pussy, rubbing her clit at a stop light. "She's moved in with him and everything. It's only a matter of time before they're sleeping together. My Aunt told me she wants it really badly too. Whatever buries her guilt for being a shitty mother, right?"

Marie laughed, driving when the light turned green. "Ok Bob, have a safe flight down. My mom still doesn't know your coming to see me, right? Good. You have my address. I'll be naked and waiting for you."

******

"Mom, I don't know what's going on, but this is great. This time we're spending together," Ken said, sitting across from his mother, holding her hand at the dinner table. Darla didn't reply, squeezing his hand, smiling back at him.

"You look happy. You look gorgeous," Ken stated, glancing over her pink dress and ample cleavage.

"You really enjoy having me around?" She asked.

"I do. I truly do. We had some bumps in the road during my younger years, but maybe now, that we're both older, we can forget all of that and keep moving forward."

"I'd love that," Darla replied, still holding his hand when the check arrived, not letting it go until they left and she got into the passenger side of his car.

Ken rested his hand on her bare thigh, driving to his apartment, his mother gently caressing his hand. He opened her door, grabbed her hand once more, led her inside; from there his mother guided him to his couch.

"Hey," He chuckled, when she straddled him. Darla kissed his lips, wiping the saliva away with her thumb.

"Is this ok?" she asked.

"Mom, I don't know. But I don't mind it."

"Good," Darla his whispered, giving him another loving kiss on the mouth.

"Maybe this is normal. I always wanted a normal relationship with you."

"I know. I was too angry all the time. I mistreated your sisters, your father, my sisters, everyone."

Ken brushed away her long red hair, slowly pulling her in for another lip lock. "I just," he paused.

"Just what?" his mother whispered, kissing the side of his mouth. Ken's hands found her waist, his hips instinctively, subtly flexed upward into her. Darla kissed the other side of his mouth.

"Mom," Ken whispered, his erection at full strength. "Maybe we should,"

"What?" Darla asked, kissing his lips a few times. "Relax?"

Ken said nothing, sitting up on the couch, his hands cupping his mother face, kissing her repeatedly. He kissed at her jaw line, her neck; his erection painfully throbbing against her panties.

When his mother moaned, Ken froze, stopping his affection, sitting back, breathing heavily. "Ok, maybe we should calm down a bit."

Darla smiled, kissing him once more, "Sure." She climbed off him and made her way to his room, "I'll be in bed, come keep me warm when you're ready."

Ken gulped, nodding, watching her walk away. "Holy shit," he thought running his fingers through his hair, calming himself down.



Chapter 8

The next several days, Ken played it cool. The romantic, nearly sexual, encounter with his mother after their date had him feeling uncomfortable, yet at the same time, he enjoyed the intimacy immensely.

They spent their regular times together, before Ken went to work at the bar in the evenings. Neither initiated kisses, his mother never overstepping bounds or pushing him. They continued to share Ken's bed. He would snuggle with her, keeping her warm, pretending like nothing had happened.

Thursday evening arrived and Ken was in an even better mood than he had been all week. He warmly greeted Marie when she stopped in for her weekly drink.

"I want you and your mother to come by the house on Saturday. There's someone that wants to meet you two," She told her cousin.

"Oh yeah? Who and why?"

"Let's just say it's someone who is very interested in relationships," Marie answered.

"I'm confused," Ken said, Marie grabbing his hand, walking to her car.

"It'll all make sense this weekend. Trust me," Marie said, kissing Ken on the mouth goodnight.

******

Ken and his mother arrived at Marie's, holding hands, on Saturday for lunch.

Marie greeted them and led them into the living room where an older gentleman, Bob, stood to shake Ken's hand. "Hi, I'm Marie's boyfriend."

"He is not!" Marie swatted his arm. "This is Bob, he's my mom's boss."

Bob shook Ken's hand, then gave Darla a brief hug. "Good to see you again, Darla."

Ken raised an eyebrow, wondering when his mother met this man. Bob smiled, watching Darla sit close to Ken, her arm wrapped around his.

Bob leaned back on the couch across from Ken and Darla, his arm extending around Marie, his hand resting on her hip.

"Ken, you're probably wondering why I wanted to meet you. I'm not sure what Marie told you, but I love to bring people together. Particularly relatives. Perhaps it's to make up for my own dysfunctional relationships in my younger years. Either way, I love seeing you and your mother close like this. I only want to make you two even closer."

Ken glanced to his mother; she was smiling as though she knew what this meeting was about.

"I'll cut right to it. Ken, I am offering you and your mother a large sum of money to become even closer. So close in fact, your relationship will transcend all others," Bob removed his hand from Marie's hip, sitting up on the couch, leaning closer to Ken across from him.

"I want you and your mother to become one," He added.

"Uh, excuse me?" a confused Ken asked.

"I want to give you 20 million dollars if you make love to your mother," Bob flatly said. "You can do it right now, here, on that couch in front of us. Or you can do it in private and record it on a camera I provide. Whatever you prefer."

Ken's mouth hung open, he had no words.

"Think about it if you want," Bob smiled.

Ken glanced to his mother once more, she squeezed his arm, and nodded.

"It's up to you. Darla thought it was a wonderful way to -- " Bob said.

"You knew about this?" Ken asked his mother. "That's what this is about?"

Ken withdrew his arm from her and stood. "You mean all this is for money? This is why you've been spending time with me?"

"No, Ken, it's not like that," Darla said.

Ken bolted for the front door.

"Wait!" His mother called out to him.

"No! I want you gone! I want you out of my apartment tonight! You manipulated me just like you did dad. You got close to me so you could, so you could," Ken hard trouble spitting it out. "Seduce me for money!"

"Ken, wait, please," Marie followed Darla.

"Shut up! You egged her on, you instigated this shit!" Ken glared at his cousin. "What is wrong with you people?"

"Ken! Don't leave!" Darla called to him, following him out of the house.

"I want you gone. I want all your clothes out of my apartment. I can't believe you did this!" Ken opened his car door, looking back at Darla.

"No wonder everyone left you," he glared at her, slammed his car door shut, and sped off, leaving his mother in tears.

Ken gathered all her clothes and various toiletry items his mother brought to his apartment, throwing them in a pile by the door.

He sat on the couch, in the very spot he shared intimate kisses with Darla the previous weekend, shaking his head, disgusted at himself and her. Ken showered, got ready for work, and left.

When he returned home after midnight, he saw the spare key was under the doormat, her things were gone, in their place on the floor was a note, written by Marie: "Ken, please call me or your mom. We need to talk about this. She's a wreck."

Ken balled the note up and threw it away.



Chapter 9

Ken was angry all week, barely able to focus on work. He thought about his mother's past manipulations, always playing the overdramatic victim, instigating fights at home, and doing who knows what else behind the family's backs, driving everyone away.

In his mind, this was all another game she was playing. Ken figured she wanted that money, perhaps promising to share some with Marie, buttering up to Ken, playing nice, putting on a show to make amends for being a bad mother.

Ken felt used and abused. Her kisses seemed real, her loving embraces seemed genuine. Ken told himself it was all a lie. He felt sickened that it could've led to incestuous acts with the woman.

"What do you want, Marie?" Ken snapped at his cousin when she appeared late Thursday night.

"I just want to talk," she answered. She sat on a bar stool, straightening out her short dress.

"I have nothing to say to you or my mom. Leave," he started wiping down the bar.

"Just hear me out. You don't have to say anything."

Ken shook his head, ignoring her, putting away dry glasses.

"Your mother isn't manipulating you. It's all real. When I visited her at New Year's she was a mess. She was crying, going on and on about how everyone left her. I couldn't leave her in that drunken state. I took her home with me, cleaned her up and took care of her. When she sobered up, she talked about how she failed as a mother and wife. She said she hated herself and how she treated others in the family. I listened to her and was there for her. I convinced her to make things right with you first, because you two had the least damaged relationship. She agreed. Then Bob called."

Ken, his back to Marie, closed out the cash register while she kept talking. "He's a pervert, yes, but he's giving away lots of money to families that have sex with each other. My mom works for him. He paid her to tell him everything about our family. She told him about her sister and you. Bob must've thought it'd be great if you two became close enough, repaired your relationship, and made love to each other. The money would be a motivator."

Ken walked around the bar, making his way to the door. "It was a coincidence, I swear," Marie said to Ken as he brushed by her. "She was going to contact you and initiate all of this with or without being offered money."

Marie got off her stool, as Ken opened the door, gesturing her to leave. "Please believe me. This challenge, incest for money, came after she decided to make amends."

"Leave," Ken pointed to the sidewalk outside the bar. Marie didn't budge.

"She wanted to make a better life for you and her AND repair the relationship. The money could help with all of that. $20 million, Ken."

"Leave," He said again. Marie started getting angry.

"Don't tell me to leave! You're saying you wouldn't do that for millions of dollars? I don't believe that for a second! All that money all for you, if you give in, forgive her, make love to her and move on."

Ken shook his head, sighing heavily. He turned to face his cousin, "Marie, I don't -- "

Ken's mouth dropped, Marie had slipped out of her dress and stood at the bar, naked.

"I'm not leaving right now, Ken. I may be only a cousin, but I'm willing to bet you will fuck me right here in this bar for free," Marie said.

Ken slowly closed the door, locking it from the inside. He looked to his cousin again, his eyes drinking in her body, her curves.

"Well?" Marie asked. "Would you cross the line with your mother for millions of dollars? Would you cross the line with me tonight, for free?"

"You're damn right I would," Ken said, rushing to Marie, pulling her naked body in for a hard kiss, her hands busy unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.

He pushed her away, sliding his pants and boxers down, stepping out of them. He grabbed her once more, tongue kissing her hard, Marie pulling his shirt off. Ken bent at the knees, wrapped his arms around her, picked her up, and slammed her on the bar.

"Yes," She grit her teeth, urging him on, moaning once he entered her. "Do it!"

Marie wrapped her long legs around her cousin, holding him in place. Ken began pummeling in and out of her on top of the bar, angrily fucking her. He watched her gorgeous tits jiggle with each impact.

"Ah Ken!" She cried out. Ken reached for the nearest vodka bottled, removing the top and taking a huge swig.

Marie arched her back, offering her breasts to him. Ken instead poured the rest of the vodka bottle all over her.

"You're making a mess," Marie said in between Ken's hard thrusts.

"Fuck this place," he answered.

Marie pulled him in for a kiss, her feet locking behind his pistoning ass, "Fuck me too."

Ken kissed her again, pulling out, and then moved to licking the vodka off her neck, breast, nipples, and tummy. He licked down to her engorged clit, and then reentered her, thrusting harder than before. He wanted to cum, not caring if she did or not. The hot chick from high school, who hung out with jocks and the cool kids, was covered in liquor and getting fucked on a bar, by her cousin. Ken couldn't help but grin when he felt his climax approaching.

He pulled out, pumped his cock several times, aimed and sprayed semen all over her stomach and tits. When he was done, Marie sat up on the bar, bringing him in for another kiss, "Go home, shower, rest, and go see your mother. She's at her house. Be gentle and loving with her."

Ken nodded, helping Marie off the bar. He wiped her down with a dish rag, tossed it on the floor, not bothering to clean up the mess they made.



Chapter 10

After Ken showered at his apartment, he grabbed some clothes, a few toiletry items and headed to his mother's house. He was going to wake her up, apologize for lashing out at her, and then talk about this money and challenge.

When he arrived, the front door wasn't locked. Ken shrugged, figuring she may have forgotten to lock up. Entering the living room, he saw the lights were on, the TV was as well. "Mom?" he called out to her, receiving no answer.

Ken made his way down the hallway, "Mom?" Again, there was no answer. He saw her bedroom light shining into the hallway, his heart racing.

"Mom?" he said one last time, before reaching her room.

Ken saw her body, lying motionless in a fetal position, next to a small pool of vomit. "Mom!" he cried out, going to her side.

He nudged her gently, there was no response. Her lips had a slight bluish tint and her skin was pale and cool to the touch. He checked her pulse, relieved to find a very slow one. He listened to her breathing, it was slow and shallow.

Ken frantically looked around the room, seeing empty liquor bottles, thinking she drank herself sick. He'd seen people vomit and pass out, but never anyone this bad. He called 911.

******

A few hours later the doctor was talking to Ken about his mother's alcohol poisoning. Ken was nodding his head, not taking his eyes off his sleeping mother.

"We pumped her stomach and have an IV of fluids and vitamins going in her to keep her hydrated. Her breathing was slow and shallow but she didn't need a tracheotomy. The amount of alcohol she consumed lowered her body temperature. It has since risen. We'll keep her here for a couple days," the doctor explained.

Ken nodded, not saying a word. The doctor left and Ken went to her side, his hand resting on hers, fighting back tears. He lowered his head, closing his eyes, trying his best not to break down.

As dawn approached, Marie arrived, placing her hand on a sleeping Ken's shoulder, causing him to stir. He was still sitting by his mother's bed. "How is she?" Marie whispered.

"Alcohol poisoning. I think she'll be ok," Ken sighed. "If I hadn't went by there, if I hadn't gotten to her in time," Ken said.

"But you did. You went right by there after work like I told you to," Marie patted his shoulder. Ken turned, looking up at her smiling face. She bent down to hug him, kissing his head.

"I'll let my mom know she's ok," Marie said.

After lunch, Ken called his boss, the tavern's owner while getting some fresh air. "I can't close the bar tonight. My mom is in the hospital."

"What? Well who's gonna close the bar? What the hell man. You can't come in at all?" his boss complained.

Ken paused a moment, gritting his teeth. "Fuck you and your piece of shit little bar," he hung up on his boss and headed back inside the hospital.

Back at his mother's side, the afternoon crawled on, approaching dinner time. He was drifting in and out of sleep, his hand resting on hers.

Then he heard it, a whisper. "Just wanted to make things better," Darla said.

Ken stirred, looking to his mother, "mom?"

"Just wanted us to be happy. I thought the money would help. I thought it'd make you love me," She slowly whispered.

"Mom, I do though. I do love you," Ken, grabbing her hand, kissing it.

"But I was horrible to your dad, sisters, and -- "

"It's in the past," Ken said.

"I just wanted things to be better. The money could've helped," Darla said. "Made things right again."

"No, no it wouldn't have helped. Mom, please, being genuine and making a real attempt to mend things was working. It was working! I was so happy to have you around, to have you staying with me," Ken said, choking up.

"Please believe me; you didn't need to bring in a bunch of money to buy love or forgiveness. You were already doing just fine without it," Ken kissed her hand.

"Ken, I'm so sorry," Darla started crying. "I know it was wrong, perverse even, but I thought if you and I did that for money we'd fix everything. We'd have sex one time, get paid, and move forward, happy."

"We don't need that money mom. Just talking and spending time together could fix things," Ken said, wiping away a tear from his eye. "It was working too."

Darla told him something she hadn't told her son in a few years, the last time was after a quick Mother's Day lunch he took her on a while back. This time it wasn't just a quick mention or something said to thank her son for lunch, but was far more real, her eyes locking on his. "Ken, I love you. So much."

Ken nodded, sniffing, kissing her hand again. "I love you too, Mom."

Chapter 11

A couple days later, Ken took his mother home from the hospital. He took her to his apartment, saying she wasn't going back to her home, until the following week. They agreed to go there, clean it up, throw out a lot of junk, and put it up for sale.

Ken made her a nice, warm, bubble bath in his tub, ordered some take out from her favorite restaurant. He kissed her forehead, her body obscured by fluffy bubbles, and left to pick up their meal.

They sat across from one another, eating, smiling, Darla in a white, fuzzy bathrobe.

At bed time, Ken put on clean sheets on his bed, his mother looking on, still in her robe. "So I'm guessing you aren't working tonight, either?"

"Nope. I'm guessing I'm unemployed. I didn't bother calling into the newer bar last night. I didn't answer their calls either. I don't really care," Ken said, fluffing a pillow.

"Maybe we can move in with Marie," Darla suggested.

"Maybe," Ken smiled, walking over to her, standing in front of her. "Maybe buy our own place."

"Ken?" His mother asked. He chuckled softly, running his fingers through her long red locks.

He kissed her cheek, then her lips, "How about we see if that Bob guy is legit?"