The Challenge of Control

Story Info
Two men are determined to force her orgasm.
2.1k words
4.32
60.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sassy_sub
sassy_sub
28 Followers

It all started normal and innocent. We had attended their normal weekly munch-eating, conversing, and drinking. The men had begun getting competitive about the third round-betting on dart games and pool, even arm wrestling-but Sir had stayed out of it. He was never one to show off in such situations. It wasn't until the men started bragging about how well trained their submissives and slaves were that she saw Sir's eyes light with interest. The other men began barking orders to their women, grinning happily as the girls jumped to their every task. Sir wasn't loud when he spoke, but he was clear and everyone found themselves leaning in to hear what he had to say. "Sure, they will perform tasks for you. But do you have control over their entire being? Can you control their bodies without even touching them?"

The men scoffed. Some spoke up that such a thing was impossible, while others claimed that they had complete control over their women. "It's not possible." Jeff chimed in. Jeff was always speaking up in conversations, making his voice heard. "My girl knows that she will be punished if her body responds before I tell it to, but I know that's not something I can truly control."

Sir smirked, his eyes dancing with enjoyment. "I beg to differ. I control my doll completely. Her body will listen just as her mind does." He glanced at me and I beamed back at him, thrilled at such recognition and praise from him.

"Let's see you prove it" Will stepped forward. Will was the one that I liked the most. He was honest and genuine. He and Sir always got along quite well, both of them tending to sit on the outside and observe rather than involving themselves. I could see that Will had an idea and suddenly felt apprehensive. "We've got the rented space for the evening. Why not take advantage?"

I had been in the space before, but only the public rooms where demonstrations were held-never a private room. Sir raised an eyebrow, clearly curious to hear more. Will smiled at him and then glanced at me. "It would be too easy for us to just observe. You know her better than any of us, so we would have no way of knowing if you were helping to keep her away from an orgasm. I say we take her into the room and tie her up. Let us have a go at her-between the two of us, I'm certain she will cum-with your permission or not."

Sir cocked his head and looked contemplative. My heart raced and I'm fairly certain my mouth hung half open. I was filled with unease. He glanced at me, considering something. I stared back at him, not knowing how I should react. He finally nodded. "Very well. But ground rules first. All of you stay clothed completely. Cocks in your pants. Hands and mouths only." He grinned as he glanced over at me, watching my cheeks color. "She's a total whore for hands and fingers anyway-I'm doing you guys a favor." My face heated up at this knowledge shared with these men. Sir and I had discussed my fantasies before-I got incredibly turned on at the idea of multiple men running their hands over my body at the same time, helpless to stop them. Part of me was appreciative of Sir for finally giving me the chance to live out my fantasy-but another part of me panicked. I was going to live out my fantasy, but I couldn't cum. I was terrified that he was putting too much faith in me.

When we got to the room, Sir had undressed me and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before pulling me into his tight embrace. His words were almost imperceptible as he breathed in my ear "You can do this. Have faith. Listen to me. Watch me. Keep checking in. I'll be right here." And then, he was laying me down and strapping my ankles in. He stopped short of tying my arms, handing me the ropes instead. "Hold tight to these, doll. Do not let go unless you need to end this. They will be your safety. Know that you can get away any time you want simply by letting go."

I took a deep breath and nodded to him. He leaned in and gave me one more kiss on the top of my head, stood up, and then nodded at the men to come over. I knew I trusted him. I knew he would never put me in a situation I couldn't handle. But I couldn't help but feel as if this was going to be a true test of all of the training he had given me.

Jeff was the first to walk toward me. He reached for my breasts. Fuck! I thought to myself-we had just had a discussion last week about erogenous zones and I had shared how incredibly sensitive and responsive my breasts and nipples were. He first tweaked my nipples gently, then slowly increased his pressure. Added a twist. Pulled at them, lifting my breasts away from my body. I whimpered and felt a surge of wetness in my pussy. I was filled with trepidation. There was no way I could do this. Jeff let go of my nipples and dropped his head to wrap his mouth around one, his hand traveling to gently fondle the other. His tongue danced across my nipple before his teeth clamped on it. I gasped loudly and arched my back into the sensation.

I began taking deep breaths, waiting and counting, controlling my reaction. I relaxed into the sensation, but focused on Sir. I began to wonder if I could keep tabs on him even with my eyes closed. I closed my eyes and found him quickly. I heard his breathing, I felt his eyes upon me. I opened my eyes to look in his direction and met his immediately. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

The sensations were incredible, there was no denying it. When his hand reached to cup my pussy, I heard myself moan. He grinned and glanced up at me, his mouth still firmly grasping my nipple. He slid his fingers up and down my wet slit a couple of times before pulling his fingers away and half-standing, holding them up to show everyone. "He was right, she fucking loves this. Just look at how wet she is already and we've barely even begun."

I felt heat and color rise to my face, the humiliation of the knowledge shared somehow arousing me even more. He slid his soaked fingers over my nipples and spread the wetness there, then began to blow. I watched my nipple pucker and harden as the cool air hit it. He smiled wickedly and then moved his hands back to my pussy, slowly stroking as he continued to fondle my breasts.

I was on edge. It all felt amazing and I was thoroughly enjoying the feelings, but I was able to maintain my control. Until Will joined him. I had known that Will would be the toughest to withstand, but I should have put further thought into how observant and determined he was. Will walked around the table a few times, Jeff never stopping his manipulations until Will motioned him to back off a bit. The sudden loss of stimulation was more effective on me than I had imagined. I longed for it. I felt like begging. But I would not. My eyes searched for Sir-instead, I felt Will's large hand grip my jaw and fill my line of sight. "It's just me and you for a few minutes, sweetheart. You're going to enjoy this. Just sit back and relax." His words were kind, but the promise was a threat. He leaned in toward me and traced his fingers gently down the line of my neck, brushing my hair out of the way.

He disappeared again. I felt him gently running his fingers over my bare flesh, tracing my curves. He paused at my wrists and knelt to place light kisses there. Again at the backs of my knees. He settled between my legs and I felt his breath on my inner thighs before he began placing kisses there. He opened my lips with his fingers and blew gently, the air making my pussy clench. Surprisingly, he buried his teeth deep into the soft flesh of my inner thigh and I cried out. He responded to my cry by slapping my pussy several times. I flinched, and then whimpered. I felt a new flood in my pussy, my body responding excitedly to Will's treatment. He slapped my pussy again. I felt anxiety rush through me. How many was that?!? I need to count...Sir will want to know how many. Sir...Sir...focus on Sir. My Sir. Do Not Cum, he had told me. I opened my eyes and reached out for him in my head. He was there, right there. Looking down at me. Smiling. Nodding. I bit my lip as Will made his way around my body, blocking sir, and placed a hard slap to my breast. Then a second. He motioned to Jeff to come back and join him. Will settled back between my legs as Jeff stood to the side, claiming my breasts. He was eager-sucking, biting, twisting, slapping, squeezing. This treatment alone would be enough to make me cum under normal circumstances. But not today.

Will waited a moment, clearly in quiet contemplation. He leaned in and licked me, starting at my clit and working his way down. I expected him to settle on my pussy, but he continued down, flicking his tongue over my asshole. I felt my body jerk in response and then shudder as he flattened his tongue and licked his way back up to my clit. He repeated this maneuver several times before plunging two fingers into my pussy, thrusting in and out, his thumb tracing confident circles around my clit. His tongue was working my ass, flicking over the puckered hole repeatedly, then moving his tongue to settle on my clit, his thumb now tracing those same circles around my asshole. I was thrashing on the table, desperate to get away, gripping my ropes tightly, the sensations all around me simply more than I could handle. I felt myself thrusting my hips back and forth into Will's talented fingers, arching my back, my body begging the men not to stop touching my breasts. The sensations were incredible. It was an experience out of a fantasy. Everything I could ever have asked for and more. My body was responding eagerly and without hesitation. I felt my orgasm. I knew it would be incredible-my legs began to tighten and my breath came in gasps. I heard my breathing speed, heard the excited moans of the men surrounding me. One man had a deep, husky growl as he worked. The other a bit higher, more excited, less controlled.

And I heard a calm, deep breath. A slow intake of air followed by a long exhale. My eyes flew open. Immediately, I saw him. His eyes locked on mine and he continued to breathe slowly in and then back out. I matched my own breathing to his. My gasps were no longer. My muscles began to loosen as I kept my eyes on him and watched him smile down at me. He nodded to me in approval and I felt my heart would burst. He glanced at the clock on the wall. Only five more minutes. They felt like an eternity. My breath was coming in gasps again, my whole body taut with anticipation, squeals of enjoyment and denial coming unwanted from my lips.

"Time" Sir's voice rang strong and clear in the small room. He quickly strode the 3 paces to my side and moved in front of Jeff to reach me. Will leaned back on his heels and smiled, shaking his head, reaching to unhook my ankle restraints. Sir gathered me in his arms and held me tight as I gasped and clung to him, desperate. The man were talking loudly in the room, but I did not register their words. Sir took my face in his hands and lifted my head to meet his. "I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it. I'm going to take you home and make sure you get what you need." He kissed me deeply, then wrapped me tightly in his arms again. He exchanged words with the men, but they did not matter to me. I had done what I thought impossible and soon I would reap my rewards.

sassy_sub
sassy_sub
28 Followers