The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 03

Story Info
A tournament-structured challenge for eight women left.
9.8k words
4.5
16.1k
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV or Bunim/Murray productions. This is a work of fiction.*

**

Previously on The Challenge, XXX: At the Sit & Spin, & Swim Challenge, Hannah and Johanna fell off their stools in the two heats, sending them into The Climax. In the Climax, Hannah battled back from O-one and pulled off an upset, eliminating challenge veteran Johanna. Back at the house, one competitor began feeling and was taken to a medical facility.

**

The episode gets right into it. Seven of the eight remaining Challengers are walking on the beach the Challenges are held on. The one that's missing is Cheyenne, who left the house the previous night.

Brittany: "So right now, we're all worried about Cheyenne, we haven't seen her, and now we have a Challenge, so I guess we'll find out. I hope they're not replacing her, so we can all be closer to the money."

On the beach, there is a large squared surface placed on top of the sand. The white square has a black circle in it with two lines in it.

Averey: "So, we get to the Challenge, and it looks like a mat wrestling challenge, which is weird, because I thought this Challenge wasn't like that."

T.J.: "Alright ladies, welcome to your third challenge here in St. Thomas. I hope you guys have been paying attention to the crash courses in mixed martial arts and hand-to-hand combat at the house, because that, along with your sexual and overall stamina, will be put to the test, because today's challenge, is Ultimate Surrender."

T.J.: "Now, first order of business, Cheyenne wasn't feeling well, she went to a doctor, and I've been told she will not be medically cleared for the rest of the Challenge."

T.J.: "But, this week's challenge was specifically planned for the point where there were eight Challengers left. So, we brought in a replacement."

The cameras show someone approaching the Challenge set as the other seven women wonder who it's going to be. There's a mix of some contestants shocked, some covering there eyes in fear, and some with no reaction, because they aren't familiar with who the replacement is. The camera cuts back to the new Challenger, and has to pan up for a long time, because it's one of the taller female Challengers, Laurel.

"Oh, shit." Cara Maria let out softly, before she smiles and walks over to her, giving her a hug and welcoming her to the Challenge.

Cara Maria: "Laurel is my best friend in The Challenge, and I'm glad she's here. BUT, she is crazy strong, crazy athletic, and just lucked into her first challenge this season being a physical challenge where she can just, have her way with the seven of us."

T.J.: "Laurel, welcome to The Challenge: XXX."

"Thanks, T.J." Laurel replied, grinning and then scouring at the rest of the challengers.

Laurel: "I'm Laurel. People have referred to me as the 'amazon' of the Challenges. When they told me what the Challenges were like this year, I was admittedly, repulsed at first. Then they told me about this week's Challenge, and I was convinced. I'm ready to put some of these girls on the floor, and keep them there."

T.J.: "Now, this is how it's gonna work. The eight of you will compete in a one round, five-minute mat wrestling match, under the Ultimate Surrender point scoring system, which I'll get to later. In each match, the losers will "advance" in the bracket, so the four winners of the quarterfinals are all safe from elimination, and the four losers compete again in the Semifinals.

T.J.: "The four losers compete again in the semifinals, where the losers advance again, then the final two losers will compete in a third five-minute match, and that match will serve as this week's Climax. So the challenger who loses all three matches will be going home."

T.J.: "Of course, there's also a sexual element- well, it's called ultimate surrender for a reason. For those unfamiliar, following each five-minute match, the winner will get to sexually dominate the loser, and the officials from Ultimate Surrender brought some toys for you guys to use." T.J. motions to a case with multiple dildos and strap-on harnesses. "You girls are encouraged to humiliate the woman you defeat as much as possible." The host adds.

T.J.: "The humiliation round after the first match will be five minutes long. Every match after that, the humiliation round will be shorter or longer depending on the differences in margin of victory from the previous match."

T.J: "So the more you beat your opponent by, the longer they'll be submitting to you, and how aggressively you treat them in your victory round, may factor in to how your defeated opponents fare in their later matches; And if there's any resistance from the loser during the humiliation round, they will get a "bye" into the finals of the bracket, putting them closer to elimination."

T.J.: "Now, before we start, I'm gonna go through the rules and the scoring system, and then we'll set up the brackets."

T.J.: "First a few rules to keep in mind is that you can't stand up, strike, bite, choke, headbutt, or body slam your opponent. You ladies are gonna be trying to gain control of the match by locking in the submission holds you were all taught since you've been here."

T.J.: "Now, the points: You get points for how long you have "control," or how long your opponent is in a submission hold."

T.J.: "Once you've trying to establish control, you're encouraged to rack up style points. You'll gain extra points for kissing, breast fondling, rubbing, inserting a finger, or licking your opponent's pussy, or sitting directly on your opponent's face. Keep in mind, that this Challenge and Ultimate Surrender itself, are meant to be pornographic. If you don't implement those bonus points in your matches, you'll be at risk of losing the match and being closer to elimination."

Camila: "So must of us have all done physical elimination rounds before, but I don't know if I'm ready for a naked wrestling challenge."

T.J: "O.K., ladies, we'll give you some time to stretch and prepare, you'll each get a few minutes to talk with the grappling coaches, and the first match will happen after that."

Cara Maria: "I think we all knew that when we knew this was an all-sex challenge that there would be some, or a lot of, lesbian action, and once upon a time, that was right up my alley. So I'm excited about today."

Svetlana: "I don't know, I don't have much experience with physical combat. I didn't think fighting was going to be a part of this season, but I guess they want to put I guess this was the best way to get some element of the other seasons back in."

When it's time to start the Challenge, T.J. and an additional referee are standing in front of the mat set up. "OK, ladies. Hope you're all ready, the brackets were drawn at random, so for the first match, it's gonna be Camila vs. Brittany."

Camila and Brittany start off on their knees, as customary. Brittany has her hair in a pony tail while Camila has her hair down. Each of the eight women are given ring-gear made for Ultimate Surrender, which are easily tear-off-able, with Camila wearing pink matching bra and panties and Brittany wearing blue.

The horn sounds and the two women circle around. They won't be told the score of the match until it's over, but the two are so new at this, it's hard for both of them to get started. The two finally meet and tie-up with each other for over a minute.

Even though Camila may have more strength than Brittany, Brittany doesn't let Camila get control, but she herself doesn't really make any attempt at control either. The two both remove each other's panties early on.

Camila lifts her leg a few times, to try to get it around Brittany's head, but Brittany, being smaller than Camila, continues to evade her. Brittany approaches Camila and locks in a headlock and tries to take the Brazilian down. Brittany shifts the two of them around, so Camila is on top of Brittany, but Brittany has an arm around Camila's neck, and attempts to cinch her legs around her lower half.

Brittany gains control for a few seconds, ripping off Camila's top, before Camila escapes Brittany's hold. She's on top of Brittany now, she grabs both her legs forward to escape. Camila, remembering that T.J. mentioned face-sitting your opponent gives you points and she uses her leverage to hold down Brittany's arms and places her pussy on Brittany's mouth for a few seconds before Brittany wiggles out.

The two women are neutral again, both out of breath from their first ever ultimate surrender match. Camila takes over soon, gaining control with a headlock transitioned into a choke, but again, Brittany is soon able to slip out of it.

Continuing to catch Camila off guard, Brittany is able to work her way around Camila, and slowly is able to get her into a bodyscissors with a choke. Brittany is forgetting some of the bonus points such as breast fondling and fingering, but Camila is forgetting some of the rules too.

Camila, frustrated, elbows Brittany a few times, breaking the hold, and when Brittany tries to lock it in again, Camila shoves her off a few times.

T.J.: "Camila, you can't push, or strike your opponent." T.J. enforces as the referee begins to deduct points.

Brittany approaches Camila again, but is more passive, as she thinks that all of Camila's deductions she drew her into gave her a lead she can sit on.

Brittany tries to lock in a bodyscissors again, while Camila tries to throw Brittany off any way she can, she breaks her hold and stands up to avoid contact.-

T.J.: "Camila, you can't stand up either, you have to be on your knees." T.J. reminds her.

Camila puts up a defense, and slowly starts to gain control again, but that's when the buzzer goes off, ending the match.

The two women stand up, and face T.J. as he's about to read the score from the referee.

T.J.: "Alright ladies, close match, it wasn't easy going first as you both forgot a lot of the rules and bonuses available. Brittany, you scored 15 points, and Camila, with all your deductions, finished with 1. Brittany, you may claim your prize."

Camila's frozen. She remembers that now she is both closer to elimination and has to now submit to Brittany.

This wasn't exactly Brittany's comfort zone, as she had never had sex with a woman before, but felt she did have somewhat of a dominant side in her.

"Lie down on the mat!" Brittany demanded, as Camila paused, but then realized she had to. Brittany felt that she might as well play to the cameras and play to her role, which still felt out of place even though she won.

Camila lay down on the mat on her back. Even though this was somewhat humiliating for her, she told herself that it would be over soon, and she would focus on how she would win the second match.

Brittany lowered herself on the Brazilian's mouth. Camila had never eaten another woman's pussy before and it took her a few seconds to get used to it. Brittany bucked her hips a few times, but quickly got off, knowing she only had five minutes, but not before making Camila lick up at least some of her wetness.

Brittany then put on one of the strap-ons provided. She had never worn one of these before, but to this point, she was trying to enjoy the experience as much as she could.

"Get on your knees, bitch." She barked at Camila. Some of this taunting still felt weird to her, but she let her Boston toughness come out, and she loved how in the moment she was getting. "Suck it, I know you can suck cock better than you eat pussy."

Camila got on her knees and took the twelve inch strap-on in her mouth. Brittany put her hands on the back of her head and forced her to take all of it in.

Brittany began taunting Camila in the same voice viewers had heard in her season of 'Are you the One?' when she went in the Boom Boom Room with Adam, who she thought was her perfect match.

"Are you ready to be punished for losing?" She asked as Camila nodded her head with the cock in her mouth.

"You're gonna wish you remembered the rules better." She continued, even though she admitted, to herself, she couldn't remember every single rule either, but that didn't matter now.

Brittany was surprised at how much she loved the feeling of wearing a strap-on with another girl sucking it. She started to wonder if she would be having more lesbian experiences after the show wrapped, she was getting really turned on by the blowjob Camila was giving.

Brittany took the dildo out of Camila's mouth. Camila was hoping the five minutes were over, but they weren't. "Bend over Camila, on all fours."

Brittany was about to fuck another woman for the first time, and it was on camera. With Camila bent over, Brittany took her fingers and explored Camila's pussy. She parted her clit lips as she inserted a finger in her pussy. When she removed it, she quickly, and eagerly replaced it with the fake cock.

Camila's eyes widened at the sensation. Brittany wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but she tried to fuck Camila as if she was one of the men she had been with. Brittany grabbed Camila's thighs with each hand and began to pump the strap-on in and out of her pussy.

"UHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah! Yeah!" Camila began to moan from her first strap-on fucking.

Brittany remembered that when she won, she was safe from elimination, and could use all her energy on fucking Camila right now, which she did as she pumped her hips against Camila's juicy ass filling her pussy up with the strap-on.

Brittany began to grunt along with Camila's moans. She was really enjoying the sensation of the cock against her own pussy as she watched it go in and out of Camila's. At one point, Brittany stopped, took the hole cock out, and looked to see how wet it had gotten compared to before she put it in.

"I guess I'm doing a good job at punishing you." Brittany teased as she started pumping harder. She reached forward and pulled some of Camila's brown hair back, causing the Brazilian to scream louder. "UHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!" Brittany released her grip and moved her thigh under Camila's pussy to catch some of the wetness dripping out of her.

*The horn sounds* Brittany has a look of frustration. Both women were close to orgasming, but neither had had the time to cum.

Brittany: "I was disappointed by how abruptly the second round ended. Guess I should've beaten her by more, but I'm glad I won. Maybe when we get back to the house we can finish."

T.J.: "Next up, for match two, is gonna be Jenna vs. Averey."

The pretty blonde Jenna, and the smaller brunette Averey, start off locking their arms. Averey is more aggressive in her attacks, but Jenna is able to defend, and stop her from taking control.

About a minute of the struggling, trying to get each other down, Averey is still putting more effort in her attempts, takes off Jenna's top, while Jenna struggles. The referee whispers something to T.J. "Jenna," T.J. repeats, "The referee says you're smiling too much, this is serious a competition."

That warning actually gave Jenna a boost- Focusing on getting more serious, gave her some intensity and she was able to take down Averey. She got behind her, latched on to her and elevated herself trying to trap her in a bodyscissors, this gave her control, as Jenna removed Averey's top, freeing the brunette's breasts, which Jenna fondled as she tried to keep control.

When Jenna tried to insert her fingers into Averey's pussy to get more points, Averey was able to break out of the hold, pushing aside the arm Jenna was about to use. Averey maneuvered the two so they were both on their sides. Averey fully broke Jenna's holds, and Averey tried to get the offensive, grunting as she kept trying to take the blonde down.

Fending off Averey's attacks induced Jenna losing her balance, and when she braced herself, she was on her knees with her arms and hands in front of her. She was in a vulnerable position for Averey to pounce, she wrapped her arms around Jenna's stomach and wrestled her down. Averey kept her arms locked as she sat up with Jenna knelt in front of her. After watching Camila lose points earlier, Jenna was struggling with how to break Averey's hold.

Averey may have been smaller, but Jenna was ready to concede that she had a strength disadvantage. Averey tried to wrap her legs around Jenna's body and Jenna resisted by pushing them back. Averey, still being resourceful, used the move Jenna used earlier, where she sort of lept on Jenna's back to get the leverage to wrap her legs around her to get her in a submission.

Once she had control, Averey tried to do whatever she could to make up for the lead Jenna gained early on. She kissed the back of Jenna's neck, and fondled her breasts but made sure to keep her arms locked as tight as she could so Jenna couldn't break out as easily as Averey did. Jenna was able to pry one of Averey's arms lose, and the two wrestled back and forth until the buzzer went off.

T.J.: "O.K., good job ladies. It was very competitive, but the judges had the score 27-18, favoring... Averey. Averey congrats. Jenna, you'll be facing Camila in the semifinals, but first Averey, your prize. Since your margin of victory was less than Brittany's, you'll have four minutes and thirty seconds in the prize round."

Unlike Brittany, Averey was ready to play up to this role.

"Let's go." She demanded at Jenna. "Get on your knees, and show the cameras what everyone wants to see." Jenna knew that meant her ass, which had been featured a few times on the show, but never without clothing like she was now. Averey quickly tied her hair in a pony tail, bent over her defeated opponent and spread her juicy asscheeks apart.

"Yeah, show America that great ass of yours, that I'm about to fuck." Averey put on one of the strap-ons and secured it.

When Averey was on Battle of the Exes II with Johnny, Johnny claimed that they were exes, and no longer together because Averey had cheated, and it was true. Averey had slept with both men and women while in a committed relationship, she had a high sexual appetite, which was put on display on her season of The Real World, and couldn't shake it.

Now wearing the strap-on, she crouched down and spread Jenna's butt again. Even though she had never been with a woman before, Jenna knew she had to comply with the rules, even though she flinched when Averey put her mouth in between Jenna's great ass. Averey tongued Jenna's asshole, preparing it for the dildo, and Jenna started to relax before Averey removed it.

When Averey started to insert the fake cock into the blonde's ass, she felt unrelaxed and flinched making the dildo pop out. This prompted a hard smack on her right ass cheek from Averey.

"Where do you think you're going? You're gonna stay bent over, and take this dildo in your perfect ass until that buzzer sounds." Averey said forcefully.

Jenna had had real cocks in her back passage before, but never a fake one like this, which is why it felt strange it first, but soon, at Averey's guidance, her anal ring relaxed as Averey forced the whole dildo in her hole.

Averey started slowly, with her hands on Jenna's hips as she punished the girl she defeated. Not knowing how much time was left, she accelerated. She took a handful of the pretty blonde's hair as she thrusted in and out with her hips. She had fucked enough women to be able to pound a girl's asshole without needing her arms on the girl's hips or legs.

"UHHHHHHHH! FUCKK!" Jenna began screaming. The sound of her big ass hitting Averey's hips loud enough for the other challengers to hear on top of her moans. "FUCK! FUCK! YES."

Averey steadied herself with one arm on Jenna's lower back, then with her other arm, stuck her finger in Jenna's pussy. This made Jenna scream in pleasure even louder. "Yeah, you like being fucked by another woman. You ready to cum on this mat?" Averey said softly as she flicked at the blonde's G-Spot.