The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 04

Story Info
The Challenge continues, even in the house.
6k words
4.22
10k
2
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV or Bunim/Murray productions. This is a work of fiction.*

*Previously on The Challenge XXX: At the Ultimate Surrender challenge, the Climax came down to the two blonde competitors, Jenna and Hannah. In the finals, the abuse rookie Hannah took from Laurel and Svetlana was too draining and Jenna won, sending Hannah home.*

At the house, the Challengers get a well-earned couple of days of rest after the physical strain of the last challenge. It's the second night following the Ultimate Surrender challenge.

Seven challengers remain. Currently, one room of the house has Svetlana, Camila, Jenna, and Averey, the other room started out with Cara Maria and the four "Are you the One?" alumns, but now only Brittany remains, with Laurel now taking Cheyenne's bed.

It's night time, the challengers are asleep. Well, most of them are...

*Shots of the other bedroom.*

Brittany: "So, I'm asleep one night, and I hear sounds that we haven't heard since we got hear. I hear soft moaning, I look over, and I see Laurel..."

The camera gets a shot of Laurel on her back on the bed. Another figure is underneath the covers and is by Laurel's lower half, eating her pussy.

"Uhhhhhhh." The camera catches the faintest sounds of Laurel as she presses down on whoever's head is giving her this pleasure.

Cara Maria: "Me and Laurel?!" She says half-laughing at the camera. "We're just friends. We always will be. It's just, I'm not with Abe anymore, she's not with anyone on the show and we uh... I don't know. I think the vibe and theme of the Challenge has really had an influence."

Laurel: "Cara and I are good friends. Very good friends, but we've come to somewhat of an agreement where on non-Challenge days or pre-Challenge Eves, we're gonna, uh, prepare for future Challenges."

The next night, the two women are reversed- Cara Maria is lying on the bed and Laurel is eating her out. Like Laurel, Cara Maria's moans are faint, but still briefly wake Brittany up, the two not caring if anyone else was in the room, let alone awake or not.

The next morning, Averey, Jenna, Camila, are having breakfast when Brittany sits down and joins them.

"So guys, I've had some, uh, decent entertainment last couple nights." Brittany mentions.

The other three lean in to hear what she means. There hasn't been anything to gossip about like on previous seasons, so this was like a treat.

"Cara Maria and Laurel have been..." She trails off and nods her head, everyone knows what she's implying.

All three are surprised. Camila seems the most shocked, as she has known the two the longest.

"I've seen Cara be with Abram on so many seasons, and Laurel's hooked up with a few guys on this show, I'm surprised, but good for them." Camila said.

"Did you ask them if you could join them?" Averey asked teasingly.

"No!" Brittany replied laughing.

Cara Maria, who may have realized that Brittany told other people: "I don't care if people know about that. I mean, it's no different than what we're all doing on camera every challenge. Actually in some ways it is different. It's not gonna be anything after the show is over, but I hope we're both here for a while because obviously we enjoy each other's company, in multiple ways."

** Challenge day.

The seven remaining competitors walk along the beach set where this weeks challenge is set up.

There are seven leather seats lined up. Each seat has backs that can be adjusted up or all the way down, and each seat can be moved close to or away from another seat.

Above the row of seats are seven giant metal boxes, each with a trio of metal cameras inside one on top of another.

Jenna: "Walking up to this Challenge, we see a lot of high-tech stuff, I'm wondering what they're for."

T.J.: "Ladies, welcome to your fourth Challenge here in St. Thomas. Now, today's challenge is going to answer a certain question. A question that gets asked somewhat frequently in sexual conversations and situations. A question that some of you ladies, have already answered in earlier Challengers. 'Are you a squirter?'

Some of the Challengers laugh somewhat awkwardly, while some observe the cameras above the seats.

T.J.: "Today's Challenge is called Squirtcast, Powered by Amazon Web Services."

T.J.: "A few years ago, Major League Baseball began implementing a new technology called Statcast, which has allowed baseball analysts to examine aspects of the game more scientifically, for example, how far a ball is hit, how fast a pitcher makes a ball spin, or exactly how fast a baserunner gets from base to base are now measured. Today, that technology was leant to us for this Challenge."

T.J.: "There are a few Statcast statistics that can be looked at for a ball hit off the bat, and when a home run is it, three stats that can be measured and be available immediately for broadcasters and front office analysts to cite: They are, Launch Angle, whether or not the ball was hit in the air at the right trajectory, the Exit Velocity, how hard the ball was hit, and the Perceived Distance, exactly how far the ball traveled."

T.J.: "For this Challenge, you're encouraged to work in pairs, or trios, or however you decide, because it is not a timed event. The challenge will go until Statcast has registered one squirt from each of the seven of you."

T.J.: "Once the Challenge is over, the Statcast analysts will have three separate rankings: For Exit Velocity, how fast the squirt traveled out of your vaginas, Actual Distance, how far the squirt traveled from your bodies to where they landed, and for Launch Angle, we're not looking for highest angle, because then it won't travel as far, just like in baseball, too high of a launch angle would be a pop up. So the analysts will be looking at whose launch Angle will be closest to 35 degrees."

T.J.: "Different weight will be put into the algorithm for each of the three rankings, and when rankings that encompass all three are finalized, there will also be weight put into the orgasm you induce from who you work with on this challenge, so you'll be further from elimination if you succeed in the give AND take. The Challenger who comes in last place will be eliminated."

T.J.: "When you feel like you're ready to have the Statcast register a squirt from you, there's a button on your seat that will activate it. However, each Statcast camera is only programmed to measure one, so you have one chance at this. An important thing to remember is that when one of you are ready, the competitors helping you must make sure they move to your sides, so that they do not impede the trajectories of your ejaculate."

Camila: "So, I'm confused by all of the numbers and stuff and I was getting a headache, so my strategy is to just cum as hard as I can and hope the Statscast or whatever it's called gives me a good score."

The women circle together to try to figure out how they were going to go about this challenge. Most of them are still confused by all the numbers involved with this Challenge.

To nobdody's surprise, Cara Maria and Laurel approach the seats together first. Then Camila and Jenna split off, leaving Averey, Svetlana, and Brittany.

T.J.: "Alright ladies, remember you're not in a race to see who cums first, so keep that in mind."

The horn sounds. Laurel and Cara Maria strip off each other's clothes, then Laurel somewhat aggressively pushes Cara Maria down on the seat. She kneels down and begins to slowly lick her friend's pussy.

After a few minutes, Laurel has her tongue as far into the redhead's pussy as she can before she sticks two fingers into Cara Maria's pussy and starts flicking at her g-spot.

"Uhhhhhh. Uhhhhh." Cara Maria moans as she breathes heavier, but Laurel then stops what she's doing and removes herself from Cara's pussy.

Averey has Svetlana and Brittany lie down on the seats and strips off both women's shorts and panties. She moves their seats as close as she can, and gets the other two women as close together, side-by-side as she can get them. Once she does, she sticks her left hand into Svetlana's pussy and her right hand into Brittany's.

Averey stands up, and tries to split her attention between the two as much as she can, while keeping a steady rhythm in both of their pussies. She kisses Svetlana, then Averey, and switches between the two, making out with both brunettes longer and longer each time she switches.

Soon every time Averey switches each girl is moaning from the attention she's giving to their pussies. Averey then gets down and starts to alternate between eating Svetlana and Brittany's increasingly wet pussies.

Jenna and Camila strip off their own clothes before moving their seats next to each other and each lying on one of them. Camila lies on her back and has Jenna turn around and lowers herself onto Camila's face so they are in a 69 position.

The camera's have a perfect shot of Jenna's ass on top of Camila's face as they begin eating each other's pussies. Production goes to a wide shot of all three groups the seven girls each trying to get each other to cum as hard as they can.

After removing her mouth from Cara Maria's pussy, Laurel put on one of the strap-ons provided, put it on and started fucking her friend with it.

Laurel was trying to go slowly, to delay Cara Maria's orgasm so she could cum harder. "Uhhh. Yeahhhhh." The redhead moaned with Laurel inside her pussy.

"Not yet." Laurel said softly to Cara. She pumped her pussy a few more times before she pulled it out and re-adjusted themselves. She pulled Cara Maria closer to the edge of the seat and lifted her hips up.

Laurel put Cara Maria's left leg on her shoulder and shifted her pelvis so she could fuck Cara Maria's asshole while she was still on her back. Laurel started thrusting her hips upwards into Cara Maria's back hole until she shifted forward continuing to drill her asshole.

With her dildo in Cara's pussy, Laurel took her fingers and put them inside Cara's pussy, fingering her g-spot.

"Uhhh. FUCK! YEAH!" Cara Maria began screaming from the double penetration. Laurel's dildo and her fingers bringing her close to the orgasm she'd need for this Challenge.

Cara Maria's moans are loud enough to make both Jenna and Camila look over. The Brazilian and the blonde are still in a 69 position and have both been able to stimulate each other, but neither were as close as Cara Maria had appeared to be.

"MMmmm" The two moaned into each other's pussies, Camila squeezing Jenna's ass as she lapped at the blonde's pussy. When they looked over, it pressured Camila into wanting to change positions.

Camila now focused on having Jenna complete the Challenge first, and had her get up, and have her on her knees. Camila knelt behind her, kissed up the blonde's shoulder, neck and lips, before inserting a finger in the blonde's pussy.

Jenna put Camila's right hand in hers, and now each one had a finger in Jenna's pussy. Jenna had to maneuver Camila's fingers so she could get right on top of her g-spot, and once she did, she was receptive to it, sinking her head back and moaning softly. When she did that, Camila kissed her a few more times to keep her as stimulated as possible.

Camila started to grind her pussy against Jenna's ass, which both made sure they were as physically close together as they could be, and the friction of Jenna's great ass against Camila's pussy wouldn't cause her to lose too much of the orgasm that had built up when they were 69'ing.

Averey was trying to decide which one she should put complete focus on, Brittany or Svetlana. Her arms were getting tired as she still had one in each brunette, alternating a few seconds of eating each one's pussy.

She couldn't tell for sure, but to her ears, Svetlana's moans made her seem a little close to cumming than Brittany, so Averey decided she'll have Svetlana go first.

Averey had Brittany join her in between the Ukranian woman's thighs. Averey told Brittany to keep at least one of her own fingers in her own pussy so she could stay close to cumming. Averey guided Brittany's head so both women could have part of their tongues in Svetlana's pussy.

Svetlana's moans were a little louder, but Averey didn't think this was the most optimal usage. She had Brittany take her head away but keep her left hand in Svetlana's pussy while Averey would have one of her hands in her pussy with her other hand caressing the area around it.

"Uhhhh. Oh! Uhhhh! Yes." Svetlana had two women's heads in between her thighs, and two fingers and one tongue in her pussy. She felt she was close to cumming, but she still wasn't sure if it would be a squirting or regular orgasm, but she was in the moment, so she pressed the button.

Brittany and Averey stood by Svetlana's sides continuing to flick Svetlana's g-spot. Averey bent down and kissed her, while Brittany took one of her breasts in her mouth. When Svetlana came, she tried to release her ejaculate as hard as she could, but couldn't. Her cum merely leaked a couple drops out of her vagina, landing just a few inches in front of her.

Averey had a brief, 'well, too bad for her,' thought before she quickly moved on to try to have better luck with Brittany. They left Svetlana on her seat and Averey laid Brittany on her back. Svetlana was still coming down from her orgasm and was disappointed in herself, so she merely watched as Averey stuck her tongue and fingers into Brittany's pussy, causing the short brunette to moan as she grabbed some of Averey's straight hair.

Averey kept her head buried in Brittany's pussy continuing to lap at her wet pussy while flicking her g-spot. Averey kept two fingers and her tongue in Brittany's pussy then inserted her pinky into Brittany's asshole.

"Oh. Uh FUUUCK! UHHHHHH!" This caused Brittany to scream out. Her legs beginning to shake as she closed them, engulfing Averey's head. "UH! Right there. FUCK!" Brittany slammed the button hard. Then she came, hard.

Averey stood up as quickly as she could, keeping her fingers curled in Brittany's pussy right before she squirted a few streams of cum, far from the seat for the Statcast cameras to measure.

Averey kissed both Svetlana and Brittany a couple times each before she would start focusing on herself.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Cara Maria was screaming in pleasure from the double penetration Laurel was giving her.

"FUUUCK YEAH!" Laurel had Cara Maria's hips in the air and was pumping the strap-on in and out of her asshole while flicking her g-spot.

The incredibly sexy redhead's moans quieted for a brief second before she slammed the button on her seat. Laurel quickly exited her friend's asshole. With one hand, she gave Cara Maria's pussy a few hard flicks with her fingers, and with the other, squeezed hard on one of her erect nipples, sending the firey redhead into an orgasm, squirting hard and sending her stream as far as she could.

"Uhhh. Uhhhhhhh" Cara Maria moaned as she slowed down her breathing.

"Proud of you," Laurel said softly so only Cara Maria could hear after witnessing her entry for the Challenge, before leaning down and kissing her cheek.

Laurel didn't let this on, but she wanted to focus on Cara Maria first, because she knew that she herself had not had many, if any at all, orgasms where she squirted her cum. She hoped that Cara Maria would, and would be able to and maybe that would inspire her. She went over to her seat, and waited until Cara Maria was ready so she could get started on her part of the Challenge. Camila kept grinding her pussy against Jenna's ass as the two of them mutually fingered Jenna. "UhhhhHHHhhhhhH" Jenna started to moan with heavier breaths in sync with Camila's fingering. Jenna's breathing became heavier as Camila flicked her g-spot with two fingers with one hand and traced Jenna's outer lips with the other.

Jenna and Camila did some more observing of their competition. They observed Cara Maria coming down from her orgasm and looked at Averey waiting patiently for Brittany and Svetlana to start to attend to her.

Seeing all these women building up and coming down from their respective orgasms, it really was a snapshot of the entire season of the Challenge, that turned Jenna on more and she felt close to cumming.

When Jenna pressed the button, she and Camila tried a somewhat intricate position to try to get her squirt to go as far as possible. Camila lied down on her back and balanced the two so Jenna came down on top of her. Jenna now had most of her weight on Camila and between the two, four fingers, from three hands were trying to make Jenna cum.

"Ahhhhhhhh. UHHh. FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She let out one long scream as she and Camila were successful, very successful in this week's Challenge.

Seeing Jenna cum that hard and shoot her cum as far as she did sparked Svetlana and Brittany. They were now eager to get Averey on the board in this Challenge, and were ready to continue to let her lead the two of them.

Just like in the last challenge, Averey loved a chance to show a dominant side, and she was going to mostly remain in control here. She had both Brittany and Svetlana kiss her separately a few times.

Continuing to direct traffic, she pushed both brunettes' heads down and each one took one of her breasts in her mouth. She let the two suck on each of her breasts then backed away.

Averey got on her knees on the edge of the set, and pushed Svetlana's head to her pussy. She then told Brittany to go around and sit on the seat behind her. When she complied, she scooted Brittany up to her waist and had her start eating her ass.

Averey put her left hand on the back of Svetlana's head and her right hand on the back of Brittany's head and pushed them up against her pussy and asshole respectively as much as she could.

"Yeah." Averey started to whisper as her breathing became heavier. She mumbled a few more instructions at Svetlana and Brittany and soon she had one tongue in each of her holes.

"Uhhhhhhhh." Her moans were drawn out as Svetlana had her tongue buried in Averey's pussy. It took Brittany some time to adjust, as she had not eaten a woman's ass before, but once she parted Averey's cheeks enough she was able to get her tongue right inside there, enough so that Averey let out a soft, barely audible half moan half whisper.

Svetlana and Brittany kept their tongues into Averey's holes, the more Averey started to moan, she started to lean forward, which was somewhat counter-intuitive, because she needed her pussy to face the other way for the Statcast to measure her squirt.

Soon after Svetlana and Brittany got more in sync, Averey's moans started to get louder, and almost sounded more like grunts.

She felt an orgasm brewing, and since she was experienced enough to do this, she decided she was going to cum multiple times, once regular, and have the two keep focusing on her, and she would squirt for her second orgasm.

She removed herself from Svetlana's head, put both hands on the seat and leaned forward so now she was on all fours. She reached back and pressed hard Brittany's head, and Brittany tried to dig her tongue as far up her ass as she could. "Yes. YES! GOD FUUGHHHHCK!" Averey stuck a finger in her pussy as she felt herself cum, but she was turned on enough and was ready to have a couple more orgasms.

Camila and Jenna were both breathing heavily, Jenna coming down from her orgasm, and Camila feeling close to one, the two briefly talked about how Camila wanted to put her entry into the Challenge.

Jenna reached over and picked up one of the strap-ons provided. She didn't use after her elimination-saving victory over Hannah the previous week, but she figured she watched and been a part of enough strap-on fuckings last week so she could almost know what to do.

Camila had already had some buildup when her clit was rubbing against Jenna's ass, so she wanted to have Jenna's strap-on fill her ass to make sure both holes were stimulated.

12