The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 05

Story Info
A perfect Challenge to mark the point of 6 women left.
13k words
4.22
7.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV or Bunim/Murray productions. This is a work of fiction.*

*As a reminder to the reader, dialogue where it's:
'[Challenger's name]: "_"- is them doing their daily interviews/confessionals.

Dialogue where it's
'[T.J.]: "_"- is T.J. explaining the rules to the competitors and at-home viewers.*

*Previously on The Challenge XXX: At the Squirtcast Challenge, Jenna sprayed the competition, becoming the first competitor to win two Challenges this season. Despite a passionate entry with her best friend Cara Maria, Laurel was all dried up, and finished in last place, sending the perennial finals competitor home early.*

*

Svetlana: "We're four weeks into the Challenge, and the dynamic in the house is obviously very different from other shows we've all been on."

Brittany: "It is starting to wear on me a lot. There's always not much to do in the house, and this year, without deliberations for elimination and strategy talk about the game, it's making all of us go even crazier than normal. Add in the fact that we're all going to be shown having sex on the internet, and I question my sanity even more."

Jenna: "Yeah, It's been kinda boring in the house with fewer people to talk to and hang out with. I'll even go as far to say I even miss Bananas and Vince at this point."

*Challenge day*

The Challengers are led into the building where the first Challenge was held.

T.J.: "'Sup ladies, welcome to your fifth Challenge, here in St. Thomas. Now, there are six of you left, so today's Challenge is in honor of the sexual position closely associated with the number six, and six upside-down. Today's Challenge is called Sixty-Nine Minutes of Sixty-Nine."

The six women laugh.

"Nice." Cara Maria says smiling.

T.J.: "Three rooms down the hallway have been set up for today's Challenge. In addition to our normal daily Challenge crew, there are additional pornographic film crew members, including professional editors and directors of porn."

T.J.: "This Challenge is going to have two halves. In each half, you will be randomly paired up with a different challenger. In each of the three rooms, you will be shooting a 69 scene with your partner. After the two halves, the editing crews will have six scenes, each of 11 minutes and 30 seconds long, which equates to 69 minutes."

T.J.: "The editors are looking to compile a 69-minute long porn using the six scenes shot. You six have all done a great job so far at embracing the sexual aspects of this season. However, our professional crew doesn't expect to have a full 69 minutes of usable footage that would keep the viewers of the scene engaged.. That's where the Challenge comes in..."

T.J.: "During the process of editing the scenes, the amount of time that was deemed unusable or unnecessary footage spliced off of your 23 minutes will count against you. Since you will be in pairs, it doesn't matter which one of you was the reason was for the cutting of the footage, each second will count against both members of the pair equally. The two Challengers who had the most total time of cut footage, will be going into the Climax."

T.J.: "Now, even though the theme of this week's Challenge is 69, remember this is still porn, so you'll be expected and encouraged to take some time in the first heat to embrace and build-up to the sex. Just remember that too much stalling will count against you. Your directors will have further instructions."

Cara Maria: "So there are a lot of factors in this Challenge. Who you get paired with counts, how much time you spend actually having sex, and what the porn crews like and don't like."

Camila: "I'm a little worried because some the Challenge isn't really up to us, it's up to the creepy porn people, I just hope I get paired with someone who can go the whole time."

T.J: "O.K. Here are the three pairings for the first half of the shoots: Brittany & Averey, Camila & Svetlana, and Cara Maria & Jenna. When the director yells action, that's when the Challenge starts. When he yells 'cut,' the 11 minutes and 30 seconds are over."

Each of the three pairings go off into three neighboring rooms. They all shake hands with their directors and go over to the beds.

All three directors yell 'action' almost at the same time and the six women get started.

Even though this was the fifth Challenge, Brittany still had some hesitation. Something felt different about the extra set of crew members in the room. Perhaps it was being in an enclosed space instead of on the open beach may have added extra invasiveness. When she felt Averey's lips on hers, she realized that she might have hesitated too much, and started to worry about the time constraints.

Averey noticed the nervousness in Brittany, and tried to kiss the other brunette harder to compensate, pull her in to the scene. Averey had felt comfortable with the elements of the Challenge all season, so she was a little annoyed that it took a while for Brittany to get started.

As Brittany was kissing Averey, they began to slowly strip each other's clothes. Brittany, was wondering why, after four Challenges, the adjustment was still difficult for her. She was glad she was grouped with Averey again, after how well Averey performed in last week's Challenge, when she took charge with two other women, but still couldn't shake the extra pressure.

Averey leaned down and took off Brittany's shorts and panties as quickly as she could to not waste time, although she did stop and give a few brief licks at the other brunette's pussy. Brittany then removed Averey's shorts and underwear. The two sat on the bed in their bras and made out for a few more seconds, Averey brining Brittany close enough so that their pussies brushed against each other.

Working to the cameras, Averey took her time removing Brittany's bra as Brittany then did her own. Averey and Brittany made out for a few more seconds. While still locked in the kiss, Averey brought Brittany down to the bed.

When Brittany was flat on her back, Averey turned around, backed herself up on the bed, and lowered her pussy onto Brittany's mouth. The curly-haired brunette started to trace the straight-haired brunette's outer lips as soon as she could. Averey then got down so her face was over Brittany's, in the requisite 69 position.

From there it was easier for both women to forget about the pressure of the director sitting there. They could both focus on eating the other woman's pussies that were before them. As soon as Averey inserted her tongue into Brittany's pussy, Brittany did the same, both Challengers now tasting their partner's insides.

Brittany was still somewhat inexperienced, still licking Averey's pussy slowly, while occasionally needing to remove her tongue. Averey's tongue was now darting in and out of Brittany's pussy, the other brunette starting to moan from her partner's skilled tongue-fucking.

Given the short time window, neither woman were sure if the other would cum. They kept up their efforts, knowing they'd have another half of the Challenge, and figured that as long as their tongues were in or near the other's pussy, there would be enough usable footage.

In previous Challenges, Brittany had exaggerated her moans for the cameras, and given the nature of this Challenge, thought she would have to do that again, but Averey, having just added a finger on top of her tongue, was good enough that Brittany's moans, which had grown much louder, were authentic.

"UHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUCK!" Brittany moaned. Averey's efforts continually causing her tongue to leave her pussy. When Brittany's tongue left Averey again, Averey shifted so she could force her pussy onto her mouth, shaking it against Brittany's tongue as she moaned into at, as Averey's finger was flicking at Brittany's g-spot.

"Uh! Uhh!" Averey's moans were more brief as she slowed down her bucking on Brittany's mouth but increased her finger and tongue in Brittany's pussy. Brittany held on tight to Averey's ass as Averey put her tongue as far into her as possible. "MMMMMMM!" Brittany's moans were muffled by Averey's pussy as Brittany came. Her moans heard much louder as her head was now again detached from Averey's pussy.

Averey took her finger out of Brittany's pussy, and licked it, before bending back down. Brittany tried to return the favor, but it was harder for her since she was coming down from an orgasm and it was harder to lift her head up.

"Can we turn over?" Brittany asked.

Averey nodded her head, and lifted herself off Brittany. When she lied back down, Brittany spread her legs and lowered her pussy over Averey's-

"Cut!" The director yelled. The eleven and a half minutes were up. Brittany and Averey hoped that they had a good enough scene.

Camila and Svetlana got started in the next room. The director and the rest of his crew were intrigued by the two non-American born Challengers being paired up. They were excited to shoot a scene with two women with exotic looks.

Despite the enticing diversity, to this point, neither Svetlana or Camila have been standout performers in the Challenge. Svetlana did finish in second place in Week One's Challenge, but was close to elimination last week. Camila, meanwhile, though she had mentally been very into every Challenge so far, had been in the middle of the pack each week.

The director yelled "action" Camila and Svetlana did recall T.J. saying that they wanted to see some buildup in the first half of shootings. Camila and Svetlana knelt on the bed and each alternated removing a piece of clothing from the other. They both played to the camera well, each smiling at each other as they ran fingers through each other's hair after removing each one's shirts.

Once they were fully naked on the bed, Camila leaned forward and kissed Svetlana, putting both hands on her chin. The two women kissed passionately, Svetlana was angled more towards the camera, and her big eyes captured a good amount of passion for the cameras.

Camila broke off the kiss and moved down to Svetlana's impressive breasts. Camila sucked on her chest, alternating between globes and semi-motorboating them. Svetlana was very receptive, holding Camila's head against hers, before she pushed her head downward, making sure they spent enough time doing what the crew needed to see.

Svetlana laid back on the bed, Camila got down, and gave a few licks at Svetlana's pussy, before taking it out and turning around. Camila placed her hands on the bed near Svetlana's knees and inched herself back. The Brazilian's incredible ass was in perfect view for the camera as she lowered herself down. When she got close to it, Svetlana put both her hands on Camila's butt and brought her pussy to her lips.

After Svetlana's first couple of hard licks, Camila purred as she arched back, taking in the feeling of Svetlana's tongue, before bending back down. Camila took some time to tease Svetlana, licking up her thighs a few times before burying her face into her partner.

Soon the two women got lost in each other, each enjoying the sensations of each other's tongues inside their pussies with what will be thousands of people watching. Both women's tongues were licking the other's pussy up and down. Neither one had had many lesbian experiences and were now trying to explore every inch of the other's juicy pussies at the same time.

Camila was doing a great job at keeping everyone in the crew as locked in as possible, she looked incredibly sexy moaning, purring into Svetlana's pussy, Svetlana feeling the vibrations from Camila's moans from her tongue. Camila kept moving her hands, touching as much of the Ukranian woman as possible as she continued to eat her.

Svetlana's moans were soft, and having Camila's pussy on top of her made them even softer, but you could easily hear how great a job Camila was doing. "Uhhhh. Uhhhhhh." Svetlana moaned as she kept trying to keep her head up and locked on Camila's pussy.

Svetlana was licking Camila's pussy faster now. Occasionally Camila had to break off from her own efforts on Svetlana, and every time she did, the camera was greeted with a great shot of Camila's undeniably hot mid-coital face. "UHHHHHHH! FUUUUCK!" The Brazilian was moaning now. She bent back down to match Svetlana's licking.

Svetlana's moans grew louder, the two brunettes were now as close to in sync as they got. Since it was tough for Svetlana to keep her head up, she inserted a finger and started flicking Camila's g-spot. As Camila now had a finger and tongue inside her, she felt closer to cumming. She knew this might count against her, not being locked in a 69, but as she felt close to cumming, she pushed herself all the way up, and rode Svetlana's face. "UHHHHHHH! FUCK! UHHHHHHH!"

Svetlana hoped to get Camila to get her head back downward, to get back to sixty-nine-ing, but by the time Camila had bent back down, the director yelled 'cut' and their eleven minutes were up.

Over in the third room, Cara Maria and Jenna approached their bed. Cara Maria and Jenna haven't crossed paths within the Challenges. In the house, they seem to have mostly moved past the hard feelings between the two when Rivals 3 aired, and Cara Maria is the last person that's gonna let something like that be a detriment.

Cara Maria and Jenna had been two of the top performers in the Challenge to this point. Cara Maria using both her experience with lesbian lovemaking and her physical strength, and Jenna with her incredible overall sexiness.

The director yelled "action" and the two take the instructions about not wasting time seriously. The two quickly sit on the bed and begin kissing each other, the haste knowing the short time frame adding furiousness to their tongues. Cara Maria aggressively takes off Jenna's shirt and shorts, Jenna doing the same, trying to match the efforts of diminishing any potential unusable footage.

Cara Maria strips of Jenna's panties and takes off her own. She then lies down on her back and moves backward on the bed. Jenna bends down and kisses her again, but soon Cara Maria signals with her hands for Jenna to turn around so they can get started on the 69.

Breaking eye contact with Cara Maria seemed to deter Jenna's focus as she turned around. The production crew caused her to lose sight of how swift Cara Maria wanted her efforts to be and she started moving towards Cara Maria's pussy with more hesitation than Cara Maria would have wanted.

Jenna slowly lowered her pelvis above Cara Maria, who was eagerly waiting to begin eating Jenna's pussy. Cara Maria brought Jenna's pussy to her as soon as she could, startling Jenna at how quickly she began licking her right away, her eyes widened as she placed her hands on the sheet, before finally lowering her own head to meet Cara Maria's pussy.

"Yeah." Cara Maria whispered softly when Jenna's tongue met her. Jenna's tongue was still around Cara Maria's outer lips while Cara Maria's tongue had long been inside her. The two were still somewhat out of sync when as soon as Jenna's tongue entered Cara Maria, Cara Maria immediately started licking Jenna faster.

Neither thought that the pacing mattered, it just mattered that they were locked in a 69, and they both thought that no matter what, it was more than hot enough to be more than 'usable.'

Cara Maria placed two hands on Jenna's tremendous ass as she buried her tongue in the blonde's pussy. The two got to the 69 so quickly that the two hadn't removed each other's bras, so Cara Maria undid Jenna's, and undid her own, but didn't need to remove it, because it was under Jenna's body.

Jenna tried to focus on licking Cara Maria's pussy as hard as her own was being eaten, but Cara Maria was so skillful, that Jenna was mostly merely keeping her tongue inserted, and not moving it much as she moaned into the redhead. "MMMMM!"

The blonde's moans were growing louder as Cara Maria added a finger on top of her tongue, and then added a second. "UGGHHHHH YEAHHH!" It was getting more and more difficult for Jenna to stay locked in on Cara Maria. The redhead's tongue inside her and fingers flicking her g-spot overtaking the concentration she was devoting to her own tongue.

"UHHHHHHHH" Cara Maria was giving Jenna some of the best oral sex she'd ever received, and the blonde forgot that she was on camera as she felt closer to cumming. Cara Maria had made many women cum with her tongue, and when Jenna got closer, her tongue completely escaped Cara Maria's pussy. She had the mind to replace it with her finger, but didn't move it much.

Jenna's head was now face down in between Cara Maria's legs as she moaned into the bed. "UHHHHHHH! FUUUCK!" As her tongue and right two fingers were inside Jenna's pussy, Cara Maria gave a couple slaps to Jenna's bubble butt. "UGHHHHHHHH! YEAH! Uh Yeahhhhh" Jenna's head briefly lifted up as she came, Cara Maria taking in as much of the blonde's cum as she could. She felt Jenna shake above her, and placed both hands on Jenna's ass as she added extra ripples for the camera.

Jenna was panting heavily. She tried to keep the 69 going, she meekly cupped her mouth around Cara Maria's pussy and re-inserted her tongue, but was still too out of breath to move it around much. She inserted a finger into Cara Maria, and slowly started to refocus before the director yelled 'cut.'

Even though Jenna hadn't made Cara Maria cum, she loved the feeling of making other women cum, so Cara Maria knew that whoever she was paired with next, she was close enough that she would in the next half.

The six women all walk out of the rooms naked and their bodies glistening from the sweat, some of them feeling slight frustration from the sex they were having have an intermission. T.J. greets them to read the next half of pairings.

T.J.: "O.K., for the next set of shoots the pairings will be Jenna & Svetlana, Averey & Camila, and Cara Maria & Brittany." The six women shuffle around, going to their partner for the second halves. Svetlana joined Jenna in room three, Camila joined Averey in room one, and Cara Maria and Brittany each go over to room two.

Each of them wondered how their new partner's pairing did in the first half, and how their partners from the first half will do in the second. They hoped for each of their own sake, that they would be the better partner as they each went back into the three rooms.

Jenna and Svetlana were both a little confused at first by The Challenge itself and the rules. They're at first not sure if they should build-up again, or pick up where they left off at the end of the first 11:30 of filming. The director does not restart the cameras until the two are close to 69-ing.

Jenna had spent a lot of energy in her shoot with Cara Maria, so she had Svetlana get on top of her and she'd be on the bottom. Svetlana hovers her pussy over Jenna and the director starts rolling.

Jenna leaned her head forward and started licking at Svetlana's pussy. She adjusts a few of the pillows on the bed so she can support her neck better, and keep her tongue inside the black-haired woman's pussy longer.

Svetlana bent down and started licking Jenna's pussy, and the two were now locked in a 69, hoping that they began it quick enough that it wouldn't hurt their times in the Challenge.

Since Jenna came once in the first half of the shoots and Svetlana hadn't, Svetlana's moans were louder, and the rush caused her to lick Jenna's pussy a little faster. "UHHHHH." Jenna got her tongue further into Svetlana as the black-haired woman moaned into her pussy.

The two women kept licking each other, the shoot adding more and more passion the longer it went. Svetlana and Jenna's tongues almost in sync. As hot as the scene was, the director wanted to change it up as it got later in the shoot.

The director signaled with his hands that he wanted them to turn over. Jenna and Svetlana flipped over at the director's request so Jenna was now on top of Svetlana, and they looked at him waiting for more instruction. Another member of the crew, staying out of shot, took Svetlana's hand and placed a vibrator into it.