The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 08

Story Info
The Climax between the bottom two from Week 7's Challenge.
5.6k words
4.38
7.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV, The Challenge or Bunim/Murray productions. This is a work of fiction.*

*Previously on The Challenge XXX: The four remaining women took a break from the Challenge for an eventful night out in St. Thomas. At the Fill 'er up Challenge, Jenna and Cara Maria compiled more cum than Camila and Averey. A fumble by Camila angered Averey, as she and Camila now face the Climax.*

It's the morning after the Fill 'er up Challenge. Camila and Averey have the Climax later in the afternoon. Jenna and Camila are still asleep in their room. At one point in the middle of the night, Camila woke up and noticed Averey wasn't in her bed, and thought she slept in the other room because she was still mad at her.

She was half-right. Averey did sleep in the bedroom that once held the Are you the One? castmembers, but she was not there because she wanted to separate herself from Camila. Camila didn't notice that Averey wasn't the only one who didn't sleep in their room last night.

Camera cuts to other bedroom with Averey and Cara Maria in the same bed, both naked with a sheet covering each of them.

Averey, smiling: "So last night..."

Production edits in scenes from the middle of the night, with Averey leading Cara Maria into the other bedroom, with shots of each woman taking turns going down on the other.

Averey: "...I asked Cara Maria if I could taste her, and if she could taste me, one last time. In case I am going home today, I wanted to feel her inside me again before I said goodbye."

Cara Maria: "I guess, if I was a good friend, I would've said, 'No. Because you're not going home today, you're gonna win the Climax,' Or something motivational like that. Buuuut, she did ask me nicely. She was very persuasive, and I did want to help her forget about her fight with Camila."

Cara Maria and Averey get dressed and eat breakfast before the other two get up. Averey refrains from asking Cara Maria to touch her again, to save the rest of her sexual energy for her first Climax.

Averey goes outside and lays by the pool by herself, trying to collect her thoughts. She tries to focus on the Climax later today, and has gotten over the events of yesterday.

After eating breakfast, Camila goes outside, and walks over to Averey.

"Hey, can we talk?" Camila asks.

"Yeah, listen, I'm sorry for yelling the way I did." Averey said.

"No, yeah, I'm sorry too." Camila said with compassion, almost at the same time.

"I didn't think it was your fault." Averey said. She wanted to let Camila know that she sincerely harbored no hard feelings about going into the Climax.

"Thanks, but if I did cost us the Challenge, I'm still sorry. I don't always admit when I've made a mistake. I would've been frustrated with you if you dropped the jar... And I'm sorry for what I said in the van too, that was also out of line. We both know you're really sexy, I didn't mean that." Camila finished.

"I appreciate that. Hey, come here." Averey sits up and outstretches her arm, asking for a hug from Camila. Camila leans forward and obliges.

"I'm glad whichever one of us goes home, we cleared the air." Averey says, still fearing that it will be her.

"Yeah. Me too.." Camila nods. "And good luck."

"Same to you." Averey said. And they both meant it. They both wanted to get as far as they could, but with the unpredictability of the Challenges, all the women this season grew to respect whoever won each Challenge, because of how the themes.

**

All four women are led back to the building where past Challenges and Climaxes have been held.

When they get there, Jenna and Cara Maria are led down a hallway, and Averey and Camila are led down a separate hallway.

Camila: "I'm trying to focus on what it's going to be like, I'm thinking back to Week One and am anticipating another type of sexy performance. One difference this season is that the my experience- I've done more elimination rounds, more Challenges than her- means nothing on a day like today."

Averey: "Obviously, I was frustrated yesterday, so I want to channel all of that, and turn it into a win today."

T.J.: "Camila and Averey, welcome to the Climax."

T.J.: "Now if you'll recall, week one's Challenge was about performing, sexually, for an audience. Making yourself appear as sexually attractive as possible to stimulate the viewer of the porn you're starring in."

T.J.: "In today's Climax, the two of you are going to be doing JOI videos, which stands for Jerk-Off Instructions. The two of you are going to be led into separate rooms and film ten-minute solo masturbation scenes, in which you will also be asked to speak to the person watching your video."

T.J.: "After the scenes are wrapped, we have a voting body that's going to watch, and if they like it enough, masturbate, to both of your scenes. Some of them will be shown Averey's scene first and Camila's second, some will view Camila's first and Averey's second."

T.J.: "Once the two scenes have been shown, the voting body we've brought in will vote on their favorite. They'll be basing their decision on multiple factors: Such as how sexy you looked in the video, how sexy what you said to the camera and audience was, how likely they would watch that scene on their own, which scene they wanted to cum to, or which scene they came harder to. The voting body consists of 11 people, nine men and two women. As a little extra twist, those two women... are Cara Maria and Jenna."

Cara Maria and Jenna are sitting with the nine men watching T.J. give the instructions and both jump in surprise that they have to participate in the Climax.

T.J.: "The one with the most votes wins the Climax. The loser goes home, you don't want to go home this late in the game. Good luck to both of you."

Averey: "I can't believe Jenna and Cara Maria are going to be partially responsible for one of us going home. I know that hurts all four of us, but I'm just going to try to turn my sex appeal up to eleven, try to make sure I stick out as much as I can."

Camila: "I know Averey and I have gotten fully past the Challenge from yesterday. For right now, I'm struggling to think of what I'm going to do to make my scene better than hers, but I know when I get into the room, I better be as hot as I can be, and get those guys to remember me."

Averey and Camila are led in to rooms far from each other, so the sound won't travel. Averey and Camila enter the rooms, and unlike the 69 Challenge and week one's Challenge, there's no one else in the room with them. There's just one camera, which they have to turn on.

Averey turns the camera on. She's wearing a black shirt and black pair of shorts, and once she sees the camera starts filming, moves backward and crawls on the bed as seductively as she can.

"Hey baby." The brunette says slowly.

"I've been waiting for you big, thick, cock for a long time." Averey's trying to put as much confidence in her voice as she can. "I've been wanting your hot cum all over me. And I know you want to see me cum for you."

She sits down on the bed, and slowly removes her black shorts. "Why don't you start getting undressed for me too baby? Yes. I want to see you take your cock out. Show me how much you want to put it inside me."

Averey is softly whispering, hoping the camera still picks up every seductive word. She takes off her shirt, and rubs her hand all over her body now covered in her bra and panties. "How do I look babe? Sexy as fuck? I know. I know I do."

Averey leans back, giving the camera a good view of her well-toned body, and putting her pelvis more in view. Averey lets out a very softly whispered, breathy "uhhhhhhhhh" as she moves her hand down to her crotch. She is excelling at putting the porn-y inflection in her voice.

She takes her thumb to the top center part of her panties and snaps it against her lower stomach, teasing the viewer. Averey then moves her hands away from her crotch, running them up her leg, and back up her own body. "Pretend that you're on this bed with me. I wish you could touch every inch of me." Averey sits up and gives the camera an incredibly sexy, piercing look.

"Are you ready for what you wanted? As soon as I give you a glimpse of my pussy, I want your cock to be out, in your hand, fully hard." Averey reaches back down, softly tugs on the part of her panties that cover her pussy, and moves it to her left side, giving the camera the first view of her vagina.

Averey softly traces the outer lips. Then she puts her right finger in her mouth, sucks on it, and repeats the process. She takes her hand away from her crotch and continues to touch the rest of her body and slowly gyrate on the bed. "If you want to see more, you have to earn it. You gotta keep your cock ROCK FUCKING HARD. But make sure you don't cum too soon." Averey was doing a perfect job engaging the viewer, making continual eye contact with the camera, changing the volume of her voice.

The brunette goes up to her chest and lifts the bra she's wearing down, exposing her perky breasts. She squeezes both of her nipples as they harden, closing her eyes, and pretends to wince as if they were squeezed to hard.

The former model removes her bra, and is now sitting in just her underwear. She turns over, and crawls, slowly, her breasts swaying as she gets closer to the edge of the bed, closer to the camera. "I want you to keep stroking, baby. Slowly. Yeeeees." Her voice has gone from slight whisper to actual speaking, but sustains a very quiet tone. Her movements on the bed match the slow tempo she speaks to the camera in.

She stays on the bed and gets her face as close to the camera as possible and says much louder. "I'm ready for you cock." She pauses, letting the moment sit with the viewer. Then she scoots back on the bed. She sets up a couple of pillows against the wall and leans back.

She takes her right hand and, between her panties, puts a finger in her pussy. "Uhhhhhhhhhh" She lets out. "Yeah. I'm so, so ready. I'm so, soooo fucking wet for you."

With her two thumbs by her hips, she slowly inches her panties off, finally completely naked for the viewer. "I need, need your cock inside me. Keep stroking. Yeah that's right. How 'bout a little faster now baby?"

As Averey finishes that small set of instructions she takes her right index and middle finger and separates her vaginal opening, letting the audience see her hole. "I want you inside of this. Inside of me."

Once she shows off her opening for the camera, she begins to fill that hole with one, and then two fingers. "Uhhhhhhh yeahhhh." She moans, quietly letting the sounds of each word breathe for a while as she begins to finger herself.

Her movements were also very quiet on the bed, she moved her fingers up and down inside her wet slit, still looking longingly at the camera.

Averey started to build up her fingering, unsure of how much time was left. She started pumping her fingers harder, in and out of her pussy, her chest starting to move up and down more as her breathing was heavier. "Uhhhhhh fuuuuuck yeah. Fuck meee, fill me up, don't stop." Averey fingered herself harder, knowing the viewer would be jerking themselves harder in unison.

"Stick it deep inside me. Uhhhhhhh." Averey's voice rose a bit as she fingered herself faster and harder. She was trying to do everything she could to make her performance as memorable as she could.

As Averey started fingering herself deeper, flicking her g-spot, she allowed her moans to quiet a bit, so the camera could hear her the squishy noise of her making herself wetter.

"It's sooooooo good. You're doing so well baby." As she kept her fingers deep inside herself, she would occasionally thrust her hips up and down, increasing the force of her pussy fucking her fingers. "Uhhhhhh yeah."

Averey knew that it wasn't quite ten minutes, so she kept going with no sense of urgency. "I want you inside of me, so bad. Uhhhhhhhhhh fuuuck." Her instructions were still a bit louder than her moans. She started moving her left hand around her body more as her fingering became more intense.

As she rotated her fingers inside her sweet pussy, she grabbed her own breasts from below, gripped them against herself, then released them. Averey was getting closer to cumming, her gyrations became more deliberate, occasionally lifting her ass off the bed and bouncing it back down.

Averey accelerates her fingers inside her pussy, her wrist working itself harder, bringing out the sound of her making herself wetter. "Fuuuuuuck meeee. Uhhh just like that. Show me how badly you want to cum for me." Averey's body started glistening with sweat. She felt the sweat as she ran her fingers through her hair as she got more and more into the orgasm she was trying to give herself.

"I'm so close baby. Uhhhhhhh yeah." Averey spread her legs wider, trying to let the viewer see the small bit of wetness on her inner thighs. "I know you are too. Yeah. Keep stroking faster for me."

Averey curled her fingers and fingered herself harder and harder. She closed her eyes and thought about last week, when Cara Maria was eating her pussy. She thought back to how good Cara Maria was at eating pussy, and how even more intense it was when Cara Maria had Luke's cock inside her. She thought about last night, when she had Cara Maria all to herself. "Fuuuuuuck. Baby. I'm about to cum. Stroke yourself harder now, cum with me."

Averey slapped her pussy a couple times before putting her fingers back in. "Yeah, lick your hands, and put them back on your cock so it's like your inside my wet pussy. Uhhhh yeah." Her voice grew louder and louder. She gave the camera a good shot of her eyes rolling back in her head. "Uhhhhhh Uhhhhhhhhhh. UHHHHHHHH!"

She flicked her pussy as hard as she can and shook slightly as she made herself cum. "Cum for me baby, now. Give me your cum! Fuuuuck!" She put both her index fingers in her pussy as she rode out her orgasm.

"Uhhhh yeahh. Great job baby." Averey's breathing was heavy as she finished her video. She slowed down her breathing, her hips moving only slightly now, and refocused. "One more thing babe..."

Averey opened her eyes, and gave the camera that incredibly sexy, piercing look again. Looking right into the camera, she changed the tone of her voice, and said, "I want you to only cum for ME today." She moves closer to the camera, and her look becomes a bit more stern. "That other girl," she points to the wall as she becomes more clear with her words. "Another girl is gonna want your cum." She shakes her head, puts her fingers in her mouth and sucks on them for a long time.

"DON'T give her your cum!..." She pauses, "...Okay. You can give her your cum too, but if you do, I want you to think of me. I want you to remember that I am more deserving of your cum, I want it more than she wants it." Averey finished. She slowly crawled off the bed, and seductively went over to the camera and shut it off.

She thought about how out of the blue the last few seconds of the video were, and whether it would help or hurt her.

In Camila's room, she angled the camera to the door, turned it on, stepped out of the room and closed it. Then opened it again. She walked toward the camera again she says nothing, and tries to give the viewer a look that just begs them to fuck her.

"I hope you're ready. I hope you're ready to fuck me. I'm ready to get fucked by you." She speaks softly and seductively and emphasizes the word 'fuck.'

Camila grips the bottom of her shirt and slowly spins in place in front of the camera, showing off her body, her bare stomach below her chest, and her pussy, both still covered. She completes a rotation and lets go of her top, draping it back down.

Camila gets on the bed and gets on all fours, showing her backside to the camera. "How much of me do you want to see? Some of me?... Most of me?... ...All of me?"

She turns around and faces back towards the camera. "Well, the more you work for it, the more of me you'll see."

"First, let's focus on getting your cock nice and hard for me. You know how badly I want to see your cock. Feel it inside my mouth, in my hands, inside my pussy, inside my ass. Uhh yeahhhhh. I bet you want that." Camila takes a longer pause between each precious part of her body and lightly places a hand on each one as she continues to seduce the viewer.

Camila sits up, and now gets on her knees. "Are you hard for me yet? You will be now." Camila slowly takes off her Challenge uniform shirt. Her breasts are well covered since she and Averey both wore their sports bras because they didn't know how competitive the Challenge would be. Camila undoes her bra freeing her impressive D-size tits.

"I want you to wait...... Earn it for me. Once you're hard, DON'T touch your cock yet." Camila plays with her breasts, and runs her hands up the rest of her torso.

Camila gets on all fours again, the camera has a good view of her great tits swaying down. Camila takes a hand and reaches forward. "I want to be able to feel your enormous cock. I bet it's just waiting to burst anywhere on me. You've been patient baby. You can slowly, verrrrrry slowly, move your hand toward your cock."

The Brazilian makes soft concise, jerking motions in the air to encourage the viewer. "Uhhhhhhhhh. Baby, I know, I know you've gotta be just dying with anticipation." Camila speaks softly. Her Brazilian accent adding to the sexiness of her video, so she doesn't have to change her actual tone the way Averey did.. Every time she calls out "baby," she pronounces it like the Brazilian translation bebê.

"You've been waiting so, soooo patiently to see me, beneath you. Picture my big titties, bouncing as you fuck me." Camila grabs her chest with both hands accentuating her breasts as much as she can.

She releases them, and slightly shifts her position. She crosses her legs and keeps her hands at her chest. "Or maybe." Camila audible exhales between each sentence, adding more sexual buildup. "Maybe you want to feel these great, big titties before you fuck me." She inches closer to the camera. "I wish you could put your head right here." She points to her cleavage. "And worship them. Stroke your cock. Your nice, long cock as you picture your mouth on my boobs."

Camila slowly shimmies side-to-side, her breasts jiggle a bit more with each movement. "Imagine your head as you motorboat me, and stroke every centimeter of your cock, the very bottom, and the tip. Don't forget to massage your balls. I would for you if you were here. But you're not. But you can make it seem like you are."

"Now, keep stroking, softly, not too fast, and imagine you place your cock where your mouth just was- In between these tits." Camila grabs both her d-size breasts from the side and moves them up and down, increasing the pace as she rocks up and down. She grabs her breasts again lifts them up, she lowers her head down, and licks the upper part of her right breast. Then she licks her lips.

"Yeahhhhh." She whispers as she lets go. "I want you to keep exploring me after fucking my titties. I want you to wait until you've seen all of me before you cum."

She unfolds her legs and stretches them out in front of her. She bends forward and takes off her shorts, leaving her in just a small green pair of underwear. She moves around on the bed a bit more, showing off more of her now less-covered body.

"Now, I know how hard you are, let's see how wet you've made me, babe." She lies all the way back, reaches down and sticks a finger under her panties and into her pussy. "Uh-huh. I'm sooooo fucking wet." She nods her head, and sets a couple pillows behind her as a backrest.

Camila crawls again, slowly towards the camera. She steps off the bed. The camera just has her lower half in view now, continuing to tease the viewer. She lowers her panties, the camera getting her hair, but not her face in view. She steps out of her panties, and inches closer to the camera.

12