The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 10

Story Info
The Finals of The Challenge XXX.
9.9k words
4.6
8.2k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/18/2018
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I am not affiliated with MTV, or Bunim/Murray. This is a work of fiction and did not happen.*

*Previously on The Challenge XXX: Jenna & Camila were automatically sent into the Climax, where they each had to induce one orgasm from a blindfolded Cara Maria, who earned a bye into the Finals. Now Cara Maria is faced with the difficult decision, of which woman will join her in the Finals, while not knowing exactly who she's choosing. Find out who she chooses, and who wins, right now, on the Season Finalé of The Challenge: XXX.*

**

The episode begins with Cara Maria sitting out back, by the pool. It feels like the time that's passed since she made her decision until now, is longer than one van ride to the building they've been in. Cara Maria realizes that whoever she just eliminated is now on their way back to America. She should stop feeling bad, and enjoy that she has made the Finals for the fifth time in her Challenge career.

Her eyes are half open as she lays on one of the chairs watching the sun set. She starts to doze off, until she hears a familiar voice...

...

"Bring your Hundred and Sixty-Seven Thousand Dollar ass over here, bitch!" The Brazilian accent was unmistakable. Cara Maria jumps up, and Camila runs over to her, her arms stretched out. Excitedly, she jumps into Cara Maria's arms, and she holds her up. Camila hugs her tightly, as a thank you for being the final word on her being the one to advance.

Camila lets go, then hugs her again. "The second one was from Jenna. She wanted to thank you for helping her get as far as she did." She says.

Cara Maria smiled. While she had sent many male and female competitors home through the years, Jenna was the first one she was forced to send home by a simple decision. 'It had to be home someone, she kept telling herself.'

**

"Two." It was faint, through the walkie-talkie T.J. held in his hands, but it was clear enough so that the three of them could hear it.

Camila and Jenna held each other's hand as they waited for Cara Maria's decision. When that number was said, Jenna and Camila hugged for a long time. They both felt the emotions of this past season wash over them, as they recalled the number of times they were involved with each other. Jenna congratulated her numerous times, and Camila was sad to see her friend go.

T.J.: "Jenna, I'm sorry, but Cara Maria has decided that Camila has won the Climax, so this ends your time here. You leave with the $140,000 you had banked. You won three Challenges, two of them individually, and were a great competitor this season."

Jenna: "It's not a good feeling, leaving right before the Final. At least this season they let everyone take home their bank accounts, which is fair for the amount of pornography we had to star in this season."

Jenna: "If I knew what the theme was for this season going in, I would've said 'no way,' but I learned a bit about myself, and I'll admit, I'm looking forward to watching parts of this season back, both the Challenges with me, and with other people."

Jenna hugs Camila one more time, and asks her to give one to Cara Maria for her.

Jenna: "I got a lot of love for both girls. They're both good friends of mine now, and they're both hot enough to win this season. I wouldn't have wanted any other pair to be there. I'm looking forward to finding out what the Final is gonna be, and watching the two of them kick ass in it."

**

It's night, Cara Maria and Camila open a bottle of champagne, and toast to being the final two.

"Hey." Cara Maria says, "GREAT job today girl."

"Thanks." Camila smiles. "And thank you for keeping me. You really had no idea?"

"No! None. I didn't want to try to figure it out, that was a bit of a mean twist." She was proud of Camila, but she didn't want to admit that she wouldn't have necessarily been the first one she thought would be in the Finals with her. Of course, there were plenty of times when Cara Maria didn't think she'd be in the Finals either.

Camila was proud of herself for a few reasons: She had made it to the finals of a mostly individual challenge, and she had made it through a whole season without getting into a drunken altercation, necessitating the activation of the Camilanator.

There's still a few days away from the Final, so the two try to avoid speculating what the Final is going to be. They look back at this season, and they both will always be a bit bewildered by how much they had to do, when they look back, how much of themselves were going to be shown to the viewers. Viewers who had known them, or known their television presences, for over seven years.

**

Camila is woken up when she feels somebody else on her bed. She can make out Cara Maria's face, her red hair, even in the dark.

"I have to... repay you for earlier." Cara Maria whispers, emphasizing the word 'have'. She kisses Camila. They don't know for sure how many days there will be before the Final challenge, and Camila just thought Cara Maria just couldn't wait, especially after earlier today.

Camila stays mostly still. Even though it's just the two of them in the room, Cara Maria moves as softly, silently, as possible. Cara Maria doesn't make Camila wait at all, her mouth moves to Camila's pussy, and Camila is already more than welcoming to Cara Maria's tongue.

This is what she's been missing, Camila thought. All this time, and she hadn't yet been paired with Cara Maria, she felt as if her tongue was licking the sweetest thing it's ever tasted. Camila's mouth was opening, making just the slightest sounds of pleasure as she felt Cara Maria get lost in her pussy.

Camila felt a sexual buzz rush through every inch of herself as Cara Maria ate her out. She was so entranced that she almost felt like she and Cara Maria were levitating with Cara Maria's head buried inside her pussy...

When Camila woke up, her mind rewound the dream she just had countless times. She turned her head and looked over at Cara Maria, sound asleep on her stomach.

Camila exhaled deeply and couldn't get her mind off how vivid the dream she just had was. She got out of bed as quietly as she could to change her underwear before going back to sleep.

The next day, she didn't want to tell Cara Maria about the dream she had. She shouldn't have been embarrassed to tell her, because her own head was in between her legs and her ass just 24 hours ago, but she hid it.

**

At a several points over the next few days, the topic of the Final does come up.

"I'm trying not to think about it too much, y'know." Cara Maria says at one point. "But, do you think it's gonna like, a combination of things we've done here plus like, running a final like other seasons?"

"Maybe." Camila says, "I'm picturing us in a race like other Finals, but each checkpoint has something from other challenges like the jerk off ones, so it combines the two. You're probably hoping for that cause you'll probably beat me."

"Hey. You never know. Remember last season, you beat Laurel and I didn't, so anything can happen."

While it was true Cara Maria did have an advantage over Camila in most tools needed for other Challenges, this has truly been one of the more unpredictable seasons.

Cara Maria: "I feel like I'm as prepared and unprepared for a Final as I've ever been. I am confident because I have the higher bank. I've placed better than her so far, the Climax last week was Camila's first win, but that means nothing for the Final. Hey, Camila's fucking hot. There might be a part of the Challenge where that's the decides it."

Camila: "I want to win. All the fucking we've done on camera. I really want to win after all that, make it all worth it. I know Cara's gonna want it too, and I'm glad I'm going against someone that also deserves it."

Camila: "I'll admit it. Maybe she does deserve it more than me, but I'm ready to pull off an upset. People are probably betting against me because Cara Maria had the bye in, so I'm the underdog, but I've been in that role before."

The night before the Challenge, the dreams come back again for Camila. This time, Cara Maria has a strap-on attached to her, but without a harness- it's just, a part of her, and it amazes Camila as she surrenders herself to her. Cara Maria fucks her, and contorts her body in ways that would be physically impossible if they were really happening...

**

Challenge day. Final... Challenge Day. Cara Maria and Camila are told to pack, but they won't be leaving the house for it.

Camila: "I woke up excited. Really excited. We're both pumped, I know. Cara Maria and I know this feeling well, waking up for a final challenge, that knot in your stomach in anticipation feels even tighter, and you can't think about anything else."

"You ready?" Camila asks Cara Maria as they both pack their bags.

"You know I am." Cara Maria answers confidently, "You?"

Camila nods, and pauses, then looks over at Cara Maria... "The hot dreams I've had lately about you and me would say I am."

"Really?" Cara Maria says and smiles, intrigued, and she wondered if she would get the real thing at all during the final.

**

There's a knock on the door. T.J. and a few additional members of production enter.

T.J.: "Camila and Cara Maria... This is it. What you two have worked so hard for. You two were beyond great sports for us this year, and you both deserve to be here."

T.J.: "Cara Maria. This season, you were selfless, a guiding light for the rest of the competitors. You seemed to get the rest of the competitors to step their game up each week, and influenced everyone to compete in these challenges better and better each week, while knowing exactly what you needed to do to advance yourself as far as you have. You're bank currently stands at $167,250. Congrats."

T.J.: "Camila. You knew the exact right points to turn your sexiness all the way up. You had the right way to appeal to everyone, whether it was someone you were performing for, the cameras themselves, or one of your peers. Everyone agrees that you brought 'it' this season. The roles are a bit reversed after the last two weeks- Usually it's Cara Maria who wins the big elimination rounds late to get here, and this season, it was you. Your bank currently stands at $129,900. Congrats."

T.J.: "Now, let's talk more money. The two of you are already taking home what you've banked so far. We've felt it necessary to reward you more than usual for the different, and more difficult theme this season. The runner-up this season, you'll be getting an additional some of money that equals your bank plus 10%."

T.J.: "The winner of the season, will be getting an additional some of money that equals three times your respective banks."

Cara Maria: "The two of us could be leaving with almost million dollars between us. I guess doing porn is worth more money, but I want to win. I've always put the pride of winning ahead of the money."

Camila: "That money could change a lot, I'm ready for this Final. I don't care if we gotta run all day and do all nine Challenges over."

T.J.: "Today's final will be the ultimate test in working with your on-screen partner, while also trying to win. Today, with the help of the extra production crew, the two of you are going to be filming one thirty minute porn scene, together. You two are going to construct it, and perform in it with each other."

T.J.: "When the scene is complete, it will be sent and viewed by 101 people, this includes other pornographic actors and actresses, directors, producers, agents, the nine other competitors from this season. Everyone will be voting on which one of your performances they liked more, and who did they see more potential in as a porn star."

T.J.: "Now, everyone will be judging on a their own, different criteria, weighing things like projectability, presence in the scene, authenticity, how committed you were to it, and how attractive you each were overall. We've brought in a few experts to help you get started, and of course, we've brought the usual box of sex toys for you to use."

When T.J. finishes explaining, Camila and Cara Maria get some time with just themselves. The Challenge is a bit of a curveball, as there is no way they can strategize against each other. Camila lets Cara Maria take more creative control as they outline a thirty-minute scene. She thinks back to the last dream she had, how giving up control to Cara Maria in it sort of foreshadowed that she was going to need to here.

Even though it was a competition, Cara Maria truly didn't want the scene to have too long of moments that would shift the balance in viewer focus too much towards one side. She even thought that a strap-on shouldn't be introduced in the scene for that reason.

A few of the experts enter the room and talk to Camila and Cara Maria to help with final preparations. They give them tips on positioning towards the camera, and how to best play off it, and play off each other.

Camila and Cara Maria each talk with both production of the scene and with the Challenge's production crew, as they make final preparations. They decide to start shooting in the bedroom that has been unoccupied since Brittany was eliminated.

They both take a few deep breaths. This is it. Both Camila and Cara Maria realize this is the last time they're going to be having sex on camera for the Challenge... And decide to play off that...

**

Scene begins:

As per usual, Cara Maria and Camila both start off wearing their official black Challenge tops with black shorts. The cameras roll, and the two women have become comfortable enough to be aware of the cameras while performing as best they can in front of them.

"Last day in this house." Camila says looking around the bedroom.

"Yeah. We've all had a lot of fun these last few months." Cara Maria replies.

"There's been some pretty hot sex in that building, on that beach... in this bedroom." Camila looks around, insinuating that there might be more in said bedroom.

"A lot of great memories. I'm gonna miss sharing beds with you and everyone else."

"Me too."

They slowly walk closer to each other.

"Since it is the last day," Cara Maria pauses, walks closer to Camila. "What if you and I... made a grand exit?"

"Hmmmm." Camila smiles, "You mean one last... sendoff to the house?"

"Yeah. How 'bout one last time?" Cara Maria and Camila both try to project a combination of the somberness of the moment with the anticipation of fucking each other.

Cara Maria puts her hand on Camila's right cheek, leans in and kisses her, softly.

"O.K. I think we should." Camila says, and kisses Cara Maria back.

The camera and audio crews adjust their position as Cara Maria walks Camila backwards, gives her shoulders a soft tap, and the Brazilian woman sits on the edge of the bed. Cara Maria sits down next to her, and the two lean in and kiss again.

Cara Maria realizes that, since she was mostly immobile during the Climax, this is the first time she was initiating sexual contact with Camila. Of everyone on this season, she had only known Laurel for a longer amount of time than Camila. This was something Camila had an edge on Cara Maria in, having got past the strangeness of fucking someone she had known for seven years during the Climax.

Camila reached down, and lifted off Cara Maria's shirt and kissed her again, she felt up Cara Maria's breasts still covered by her bra. Cara Maria was a bit stunned that Camila had made a couple of moves first. She wondered whether Camila was accelerating things because of the competition. Did she want to look more into the scene by moving more?

She was overthinking. There was no way for her to know for sure, so she followed suit and took off Camila's shirt, then went a step further and removed Camila's bra, freeing her impressive, d-sized breasts for the camera a final time.

Cara Maria took one of Camila's breasts in her mouth. Then the other. Camila's nipples were hardening when Cara Maria took each breast in her mouth. She switched back and forth between her big, wide mounds, then going back to make out with her more.

Camila removed Cara Maria's bra and spent some time between Cara Maria's chest. Both women knew they had a lot they wanted to do in just thirty minutes, and there were no do-overs. They occasionally had a few non-verbal communications with each other, trying to decide when and how to proceed from various points.

This being Cara Maria's first time getting to touch Camila, she wanted to get some more time in between Camila's chest. A pair of breasts that she had noticed for seven years. Camila put both hands on the back of Cara Maria's head as she sucked on her breasts. Then, once again, Camila took action, and lightly pressed the top of Cara Maria's head.

Cara Maria removed herself from Camila's breasts, and as Camila slowly lied down, Cara Maria moved back on the bed, and her head was at Camila's pussy. She removed Camila's shorts, then her panties.

She inched her head closer and closer to Camila, about to taste her friend and occasional rival for the first time. Cara Maria caught Camila by surprise when she stuck her tongue inside her right away. Camila's body shuddered a bit and she put both hands on the back of her head.

Cara Maria began licking Camila's pussy, sticking her tongue all the way in and licking her up and down. They only had thirty minutes, and they were both trying to fit in every position they wanted to.

"Uhhhhh yeahhhh." Camila softly moaned. "ooooohhhhhh yeah!" Cara Maria kept licking Camila's pussy, and rubbing her clit. Cara Maria savored being inside her friend, but removed her tongue and stopped short of making her cum.

Cara Maria removed her head from Camila and kissed her again. Then the redhead inched forward and lowered herself onto Camila's face. Once she adjusted to supporting Cara Maria, she reached around her and inserted a finger in her own pussy where her tongue just was, and waited for her to press her pussy down on her own lips.

Camila could tell from how wet she was that Cara Maria was already turned on just from eating Camila's pussy for just a short amount of time. Being a bit stronger physically, Cara Maria started out slowly, and carefully as she rode Camila's beautiful, sexy face.

The confidence of both rose as they felt themselves embrace and play up to the camera and the presence of the rest of the production crew. They knew the scene was getting hotter at the right points. Camila slowly made circular motions fingering her own pussy while Cara Maria rode her face. She was careful not to smother her partner/competitor, occasionally letting her get air before pressing herself back on her.

Cara Maria's hips bucked faster and Camila's tongue was moving faster each time it met her pussy. "Uhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh." Cara Maria's moans were higher-pitched than Camila's. "Uhhhh!" Camila had to remove her finger so she could support Cara Maria with both hands, but knew her pussy would be getting more attention soon.

The moment Cara Maria got a bit over-exuberant, she lifted herself off Camila. She bent down and kissed the brunette again, before she got off the bed, and went over to the box of toys production had. Right now, only Camila was in the shot for the scene as Cara Maria looked inside.

Camila trusted Cara Maria enough to pick the right toys and the right position for both of them. Cara Maria sat back on the bed with a white, 18-inch, double ended dildo in her hand. Camila studied the phallic object, she had only seen standard one-ended dildos, and on this season, enjoyed being on both the giving and receiving end of strap-on fuckings.

Cara Maria kissed Camila again, then had her suck on the tip of one end of the dildo. When she took it out, she lightly pressed the end of it against Camila's neck and ran it down the rest of her body, down her breasts, stomach and let the end rest at her pussy, while she adjusted herself and placed the other end right in front of her own.