The Chamber

Story Info
Mistress Madison has put together a room to fuck her slave.
1.9k words
3.98
31.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been fucking my bitch sub Mike for quite some time now, sometimes it would be when I wanted to take any frustration out on him by pounding his ass hard, sometimes he would just beg for it like the little faggot whore he is. He loved cock. But only black cock. He knew black cock was superior to white, and he especially loved my thick black cock in his little whore asshole, it's 10 inches long and as thick as a coke can. I love having the power over him fucking him gives me.

While he was out buying my groceries like a little slave bitch I was putting the finishing touches to the spare room he's not allowed into. A decent sized room I've made into a whore chamber, a red and black room with a good sized bed in the centre, metal headboard with 2 sets of handcuffs, one either side and restraints on the footboard for his ankles. Mirrored ceiling and a big mirror on both side walls, on one wall hangs a variety of whips and floggers for which ever takes my fancy. On the other wall stands a sideboard with my collection of butt plugs, dildos and strap ons, all black to make my whore scream with delight. Also here lies a mixture of ball gags. masks, blindfolds, and collars, you name it I have it.

A new addition hung from the ceiling the other end of the room. A heavy sex swing made of supple leather. Made so he could be in it face down so I could fuck him doggy or he could lie face up n his head would be hanging down at the back end and his legs high up. He was gonna love this but yet had no idea I had this room.there was an adjoining room from the bedroom but we will talk about that later, he was in for a surprise when he returned...a big surprise.

I knew he wouldn't be too long so I got myself ready. Black corset pushing my big tits high, black thong and thigh high spike heeled stilettos. I turned around and chose my strap on, the 10 incher which also had a 7 inch dildo to go inside me. With every thrust I get fucked too, I stepped into it and slid the 7 inches into my already wet pussy. I tightened the straps around my waist and admired my self in one of the mirrors sliding my hand up my thick cock. Mistress Madison was ready.

I heard the key in the front door and closed the bedroom door over and shouted out to him "Put the food away and get in here slave."

"Yes Mistress Madison," he quickly answered. I smiled to myself.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and his jaw hit the floor when he saw everything in the room, then his eyes dropped to my big black cock.

"Get naked whore."

He quickly starts to undress without saying anything. He has learned that I will fuck him whenever it pleases me, at a moments notice his whore ass needs to be ready.

"On your knees whore," he drops to his knees and I pick up a collar with a ring attached for a leash and put it round his neck. I see his puny little penis trying to jump around with excitement so I slap it hard which makes him scream.

"Thank you Mistress Madison."

"Suck my huge cock whore," he grabs my cock with one hand licking the tip, I lean forward and spank his ass hard. "I said suck it you little bitch. No hands. Take it down the back of your whore mouth, get it wet for your fuck hole or I'll fuck you dry."

He starts to suck it really quick his eyes watering, gagging on it, drool dripping from his mouth, he takes it deep and I push the back of his head to keep him there. His eyes almost popping out his head he tries to protest so I take it out his mouth and smack him hard across the face and ram it back into his mouth.

"That's it good little bitch whore. Sucking black cock like a little faggot slut. Tell me you love Mistress Madison's black cock."

He tries to say what I demanded him too but with 10 inches of cock meat in his mouth he struggles to get the words out. It's ok though. I know how much he craves it.

When I have had enough of him sucking my cock I get him get back onto his hands n knees and make him crawl to the swing spanking his ass as he goes. I get him in it on his back and harness his legs up and his head hangs down below. Grabbing a leash I attach it to his slut collar and let it hang loose. I run my hand up my cock for lube then slide a couple fingers in his ass getting him ready. I finger his whore ass while he moans for more like the little slut he is. I slide another couple of fingers in then quickly out before my whole fist goes in. The little faggot screams in pain

"Don't you like it whore? Don't you like my fist in your whore ass stretching you open??"

"Yes Mistress Madison. I love it. Thank you Mistress, I can't wait for you to fuck me with your superior black cock Mistress."

I continue fist fucking him feeling his ass tighten around my hand. I take it out and look at his fuckhole gaping. I position my huge black cock at his entrance n he starts begging.

"Please fuck me mistress. Fuck me with your big black cock, fuck your little whore hard. I want it. I need it Mistress, rape me!"

I thrust into him with one push his ass open from my fist , my ten inches fills his man cunt up easy. The little faggot starts screaming with each thrust as I use the heavy straps on the swing for levers to pound his whore ass harder and harder

"Degrade your self slave."

"I'm a fucking whore for superior black cock, I'm a faggot slut. I love it in my ass. I'll do anything for black cock Mistress."

"Anything whore??"

"Anything Mistress Madison."

The door opens and in walk 3 of my friends, niggas, naked, all hard. Rubbing their cocks, niggas who I've all fucked on numerous occasions as I need real cock to satisfy my pussy and ass. And they know how to satisfy me! Thick veiny cock real nice n long n thick. They could make me cum!!

My slave turns his head from where it's hanging down n starts to struggle. He's never seen these guys and doesn't get why they are here. Well he should do. He just told me he would do anything for black cock.

"He's all yours guys."

I pull out my cock from his ass and one guy immediately shoves his dirty black cock into my slaves ass pounding him hard n fast while another rams his big dick down his throat. As his head is hanging down he just gets throat fucked but the bitch loves it moaning n squealing unable to move.

The other nigga comes with me to the head end of my slave and I suck his huge black prick so my slut can watch upside down, his little dick standing erect cause he loves it.

After deep throating him and making him rock solid I stand up and we take slave out of the swing to reposition him in the doggy position. His exhausted body just hangs there. His ass red n gaping, the nigga that throat fucked him takes his fuckhole, slave starts screaming again

"Tell them you love black cock whore."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for having your friends fuck me. I love black cock. I love it in my slut holes, I'm a dirty whore. I'm a faggot bitch boy."

The first nigga rams his cock in slaves mouth but he has to suck it this time moving his head up n down although the nigga can use the levers on the swing to thrust harder.

While this is going on I take the other nigga back round to the head end of slave and get on my hands and knees to give him a side view while I get fucked in the ass too. Leaving my strap on still on he pulls my thong and harness to the side and shoves his big prick inside me making me moan out loud.

"You watching this whore? You watching you Mistress get fucked by a real man? One that knows how to satisfy me?" I moan with each thrust of the big black cock in my ass as they come hard n fast as my whore watches as he continues to be fucked. Pounded. Raped. Just as I wanted.

The guy with the cock in his mouth starts moaning. I know he's about to cum.

"Get ready for your first load of cum whore. Swallow it all bitch" I tell him as my ass is still getting pounded hard and fast.

He cums hard into slaves mouth groaning as he does. Slave can do nothing but swallow all that hot sticky cum. Just as he gets his breath back the guy starts to cum in his ass too.

"Uhhhhh take that load little faggot white boy."

"Thank you Sir. Thank you for cumming in my whore ass filling me with your seed," says slave.

He pulls his prick out of him n sits down next to the other guy while I get ready to take my own load in my ass while my whore hangs there just watching.

"You gonna watch him cum into your Mistresses ass,whore?"

"Yes Mistress Madison."

Nigga grips my ass as he shoots his hot sticky load into my asshole then pulls out and stands up. I crawl backwards over to my whore and shove my ass in his face

"Lick that cum out whore, clean my ass." He loyally obeys me.

I stand up and undo the swing so he's lying on the floor. I grab the leash and drag him into the adjoining room I mentioned earlier. Which is a plain room. Tiled floor with a drain in the centre. I push him onto his hands and knees once more and ram my big strap on back into his violated ass. Spanking him as I do.

"Fucking slave whore!"

"Queer ass faggot!"

"Dirty cock slut!"

"Fucking disgusting pig!"

"Squeal for me piggy!"

"Weeee weeeeee weeeee..." slave squeals out as I fuck him so fucking hard just as the three niggas enter this room. They stand around him and start to piss all over his body.

"Your a toilet whore aren't you bitch."

"Yes Mistress Madison."

I pull out his ass and take my strap on off. His ass so fucking gaping wide open I straddle his ass and hold my pussy over his fuckhole and piss into it. Probably stinging him but I don't care.

"Thank you Mistress." "Thank you Sirs."

"Jerk that tiny dick for me whore. This is your one and only chance to cum."

He furiously tugs it and cums almost right away screaming he loves black cock

We all finish pissing on whore and push him onto the floor and leave him there till I'm ready to fuck him again.

The End.