The Chambermaid

Story Info
Some slight voyeurism with a new love affair.
3.5k words
4.47
22.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another boring day cleaning rooms, picking up after the rich and yes even the famous. It’s not a glamorous job in fact it stinks! It’s like cleaning up after children all day long, very wealthy children that leave very large messes behind.

There are rare occasions that do brighten my day and this is a story about one of those occasions. It happened recently and I can’t stop thinking about it. “Maids” are supposed to do their job as anonymously as possible, some days that’s not always the case.

I was making my rounds as usual, knocking on doors and entering with my key to clean the empty rooms. The last room I came to I knocked and called out, no one answered so I went in.

As I entered the room I could hear the couple before I saw them. I looked to my right and there they were. The man was sitting in one of the chairs and his lady was on top of him facing me, they were both naked. Her eyes were closed as she bounced up and down his prick.

At first I was shocked, I didn’t know what to do as I continued to watch her ride him like he was an E-ticket ride at Disneyland. I imagined it was me riding him and grew instantly wet, that’s when I came to my senses and ran out of the room.

I went downstairs and looked at the guest chart, he would be staying in that room three nights. Part of me was hoping to catch them again another part of me was hoping it would be me riding him.

I thought about the couple all day and night, I was aroused all day wondering if he felt as good as he looked. The lady was so enthralled in their lovemaking that I envied her. I had never experienced anything that exciting in my life.

That night I dreamt of the unseen man, all I saw of him was his long shaft as he slid in and out of his lady. I dreamt I was the one riding him and when I woke up panting and sweating I knew I had to have him.

I went to work that day feeling exhilarated, I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it but I was going to have sex with the man in room 1227. I looked on the schedule and noted his name was Justin Wesley.

My plan was to be in his room cleaning when he was there. I wondered if the woman with him was his wife or just “visiting”. There was no Mr. and Mrs. listed in the room, it was just Mr. Justin Wesley. I cleaned my floors slower than usual and making sure his room was last on my list.

I knocked and there was no answer so I entered the room. I called out but no one answered so I proceeded to clean up. From the look of things he and his female companion had sex in more places than the chair I saw them in. The bed was a mess and it looked as if they’d done it in the bathtub from the amount of water on the floor and the towels lying around.

I envied her again, what a lucky woman to have such a passionate man as her lover. As I vacuumed I again imagined the man with the long cock making love to me in the same chair and in the bed and even in the bathtub. By the time I was done with his room I was so aroused that I raced home after work and played with myself.

I thought of his cock sliding in and out of me and his balls tightening as he exploded inside me. I climaxed hard with images of the unknown man fucking me hard while he unloaded deep inside my pussy. It was wonderful!

He would be leaving after tonight and I had to hurry and put my plan into action. I wore my uniform (as usual) but today I wore my older uniform, it was shorter than my new one and if I bent over you could see my bottom. I opted for thong panties that day, not my usual “old lady” ones that most of us wear.

I smiled as I made my rounds hoping I’d run into Mr. Wesley. I came to his room after 1:00 p.m. and crossed my fingers as I knocked on his door.

“Yeah?” His deep voice called from the other side of the door.

“Housekeeping!” I called back in my sexiest voice.

He opened the door and leaned against the doorjamb. He was very handsome; he was tall and had dark brown hair. His eyes were honey-brown with long dark lashes. This was the man with the big cock? I smiled as he eyed me.

“I see! Do you need to…come in?” He raised his eyebrows.

“Only if you’d like your room cleaned today sir.”

“Well, I have business to finish, do you mind cleaning around me?”

“Not at all!” I was thrilled; it was like a dream come true.

“Well, come on in then.”

He opened the door and I pulled my cart to the doorway and stepped inside. I started in the bathroom; I noticed it was tidy today, no bathwater on the floor or towels thrown everywhere.

I finished the bathroom and went to clean the bedroom; he was on the phone and was typing on his laptop. He had changed into a pair of sweats and no shirt he looked very sexy. His chest was bare but there was a small patch of hair around his navel that went below the waist of his sweats.

I swallowed as I thought about where that hair led to and he smiled at me across the room. I went to the door and put my cleaning items back on the cart and grabbed my vacuum. I came back in the room and pointed to the vacuum. He held up his hand as if to say, “wait”.

He finished his conversation and hung up the phone.

“Sorry about that, feel free to do what you have to. If I’m in your way just let me know.”

“Okay, thank you sir.”

I walked across the room pushing the vacuum and made sure to choose a plug that was across from him. I bent over as far as I could and plugged the vacuum in. I stood up and turned to look at him, he was watching with a grin on his face.

I began to vacuum the bedroom being sure to bend over and pick things up, each time I did I’d look at him and he was watching me intently. I continued to clean the room while his eyes followed me. I moved the chair he was using two days ago back to the table and smiled at him. I wasn’t sure if he saw me that day but I couldn’t stop thinking about him sitting naked on that chair.

I made the bed slowly, leaning across it so my skirt would ride up above my rear end. I looked over at him and noticed he was adjusting himself. I licked my lips and smiled at him as I stretched further across the bed.

“Will this be your last night with us Mr. Wesley?”

“Actually, I think I’ve decided to extend my stay one more night.”

As I finished the bed I bent over and collected the sheets on the floor. I walked to the cart near the door swaying my hips sensuously. I looked over my shoulder and smiled slowly at him.

I walked back into the room carrying two mints. I placed one on each pillow and headed for the door.

“Are you done already?” He asked as he adjusted himself again.

“No, not quite.”

I proceeded to bend over and tie off the small trash bags in the bedroom area. I lifted my ass high in the air as I bent to put a new liner in. I admit picking up trash may not seem sexy but I knew he was aroused looking at my behind with only thong panties on.

I heard him move and felt his presence behind me. I stood slowly and turned around.

“Is there something else you need sir?” I looked up at him and smiled.

“Possibly, that is…if you’re offering.”

“What would that be sir?”

He reached down and rubbed my bottom, “I couldn’t help but notice your lovely ass.”

I closed my eyes and allowed to touch me. His hands roamed down my thighs and up my skirt to touch my bare skin.

“I hope I’m not keeping you?”

“I…ummm…well, my cart is outside your door.”

He walked to the door and pulled my cart in as if it weighed nothing. He hung the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the knob and closed the door.

As he approached me again I noticed that his sweat pants were tented from his erection. I licked my lips again and he flashed me a devilish grin.

“Ah, see something you like?”

I nodded as he came closer.

“So do I!”

He walked up and slipped his arms around me. He pressed his lips to my ear and whispered.

“I’ve been thinking about you since you caught me with my friend the other night.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, I saw the look in your eye and the smile on your face. You wanted me didn’t you?”

“Yes!” I whispered in a voice hoarse with lust.

“Good! May I?” He asked as he began to unbutton my uniform.

“Yes!”

He unbuttoned my uniform swiftly and had it slid down to my ankles before I could take a deep breath.

“You have a lovely body! Turn around for me.”

I turned slowly as he eyed my nearly naked body.

“Very nice!”

He reached out and unhooked my bra; my breasts fell free as he tossed it on the floor. Next he removed my panties, slowly sliding them down my thighs while he knelt in front of me. He pressed his face against my soft curls and inhaled deeply.

“You smell even better than I imagined!”

He walked me to the bed and sat me down on the edge while he removed his pants. He wasn’t wearing underwear and his hard cock sprang free as he pulled his sweats down.

My eyes widened as I saw just how big he was!

“I see you approve!” He chuckled as he stepped in front of me.

He wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly stroked it while I watched.

“Did you have any plans or do you just want to watch?”

I leaned forward and licked the tip of his swollen head.

“You want to suck it then?”

“Yes!”

I opened my mouth and he slid his head between my lips. I ran my tongue around the rim, which elicited a low moan from him. His pleasure encouraged me and I slid more of him into my mouth all the while rubbing my tongue back and forth against the bottom of his swelling cock.

“That feels very nice!” He moaned.

I enjoyed having him in my mouth; I savored every inch of his long prick. He was moaning and thrusting his hips causing his cock to slide in and out of my mouth. I was soaking wet by the time he stopped.

“Lay back!” He said in a husky voice.

I laid back and he knelt in front of me. He spread my legs and lifted my feet off the floor. I bent my knees as he continued to push my legs back. Once they were where he wanted them I felt him softly kiss my wet pussy.

I moaned as he ran his tongue between my lips and licked up my juices.

“MMMmmm, you taste so sweet!”

He began to devour my pussy, licking and sucking my lips into his mouth then flicking my clit with his tongue. I was ready to climax just as he pulled his mouth away.

“Do you want to cum in my mouth?”

“Yes!” I said shakily.

He sucked my lips into his mouth again and slid his tongue inside me. The sensation was enough to push me over the edge. My legs began to shake in his hands as he sucked harder and I came in his mouth.

This was crazy! He didn’t even know my name yet he was doing such intimate things to me.

As my climax ended he stood up and showed me his rigid cock.

“Are you ready for this?”

“Oh yes!!”

“Good, get on all fours!” He said forcefully.

I gladly obliged, I was anxious to feel him inside me.

I turned over and got on my hands and knees, I pushed my ass out as he got into position. I felt him rub his engorged head between my lips before he thrust in hard.

I cried out because I had never felt anything so big in my life! He pumped relentlessly into my pussy until I was moaning with my next climax.

“Yeah, that’s good! Cum for me!”

I continued to climax as he pumped faster and harder, I thought he was going to cum as well but he withdrew his cock as I finished my climax.

He climbed on the bed and lay on his back, I didn’t need an engraved invitation, I knew he wanted me to ride him. I happily crawled up to him and straddled his hips. His turgid cock was pointing straight up; all I had to do was climb aboard.

I slid him into me slowly, the feeling was exquisite as his full length buried deep within my clutching pussy. I rode him slowly at first, savoring every inch that drove deeper and deeper into my wet hole.

We moaned in unison as my climax hit, I rocked back and forth on his cock while he clutched my hips and thrust deeper inside me. When I was finished I leaned forward with my hands on his chest and began to ride him fast. Up and down I went as my breasts bounced up and down.

He reached up and grabbed them with both hands and began to knead them and pinch my nipples fiercely. The sensation was incredible; it felt as if someone had attached electric wires to my body as I began to vibrate all over. I climaxed again as I rode up and down his hard cock.

I collapsed onto his chest when I was finished; thankfully he wasn’t finished with me yet. He climbed off the bed and pulled me with him. I walked on shaky legs to the same chair I saw him in two nights ago.

“Do you want to?”

I nodded as he sat down. I turned my back to him and climbed onto his lap. His cock slid easily into my dripping pussy and we fucked me hard and fast. He slipped his hands under my thighs and spread my legs wide. He dug his hands in as he began lifting me up and down his slick cock.

I laid my head back while he pumped in and out of me until I climaxed again. I was ready to collapse but he had other plans. He lifted me off of him and took me back to the bed.

“Lay on your back!”

I climbed slowly onto the bed and spread out on my back. He climbed between my legs and spread them wide, he didn’t waste time; he immediately thrust his pulsing cock deep inside me.

He rose up onto his knees and held my legs up by my ankles. He fucked me harder than I had ever experienced and the pleasure was undeniable. I was rocked by another orgasm as I felt him explode deep inside me. Over and over his cock pumped his warm load deeper and deeper.

When he had finished he rolled off of me onto his back and lay there while he breathed hard.

“By the way, my name is Justine.” He chuckled

“I’m Elsa!” I said shyly.

It felt odd to be introducing ourselves after we had just fucked our brains out. My knees felt like jelly and I waited till I felt able to stand. Once I was able I climbed off the bed and began grabbing my discarded clothes.

“Leaving so soon Elsa?” He leaned up on his elbow and rested his chin in his hand.

“I really should check my cart in downstairs.” I said as I picked up my bra and panties.

“Well, I’ll be here another night and I’d like it if you could come back later. What time are you off?”

The thought of another session like we just had was incredibly tempting….

“I’m off at 5:00.”

“Great, my key is on the nightstand, please let yourself in. I’ll be waiting.” He smiled wickedly.

“Okay.”

I walked into the bathroom and cleaned up and dressed. I fixed my hair and splashed water on my face to try and get rid of the flush that colored my cheeks.

I walked out of the bathroom and he was sitting on the edge of the bed naked.

“See you tonight Elsa!” He called as I grabbed his room key from the nightstand.

“See you tonight Justin.”

I grabbed my cart and left his room in a hurry, I was anxious to get it downstairs before someone noticed how late I was. Once I was done I changed into my street clothes and went out the back door.

I entered the hotel through the front door and rode the hotel elevator (not the service one as always) to his floor and walked down the hall to his room. I used his key (not the pass key) to enter and closed the door behind me; I made sure to lock it

I walked into the bedroom area and found him laying naked on the bed waiting for me. His cock was hard again so I didn’t waste time; I undressed quickly and climbed on the bed.

We made love for four hours that night before I finally fell asleep in his arms. When we woke up the next morning it was after 8:00 a.m.

“Don’t you have to work today?” He asked from behind me.

“No, it’s my day off.” I cooed.

“Excellent!”

He began kissing my neck and reach around me to play with my nipples. He ran his hand down my belly to my pussy and began to gently rub my clit.

“You’re not sore, are you?”

“Not anymore!”

I opened my legs and his cock slipped between my thighs. He entered me from behind, slowly at first then more aggressively as our passion built. I climaxed quickly as he lifted my leg and thrust deep inside me. I felt as he swelled and began to pulse, his warmth bathed the walls of my pussy as I climaxed again.

We fucked all day and night, until it was time for him to check out and me to go to work. It was disappointing but I wasn’t expecting a marriage proposal, I got what I wanted, the best sex I’d ever had!

It’s been five months since I’ve seen Justin, we didn’t exchange numbers so I didn’t anticipate a call. I miss the sex though, two days with him was not enough; I longed for more. I think about him every time I clean room 1227.

The same routine, every day, it gets so dreadfully dull cleaning up after the messiest people on Earth. It’s the end of my shift and I knock on room 1227 expecting it to be empty.

The door opens and there he is, he’s back!

“You know Elsa, I’ve been thinking…I come to town about every four or five months on business.”

“And…?”

“Well, would it be so terrible to have you…clean my room while I’m here?”

“I wouldn’t mind at all!”

He grabbed me and pulled my cart in, closing and locking the door behind us. He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed, for the very first time! The first time we were together it was all about sex, this time there was even more pent up passion and we unleashed it on each other for three wonderful days. I called in sick the third day just so we could spend the day in bed together.

EPILOGUE:

Justin comes to town every four months like clockwork, he always stays in room 1227 and every time he’s there we meet and fuck till we pass out. I never did find out who his lady friend was that night so long ago and to be honest I didn’t care, he was mine three times a year for three nights each time.

We grow closer with each encounter; will it turn into something more than sex? I don’t know and for now I don’t mind, I’m happy to take what he gives…and boy does he give it great!

THE END