The Champ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Deon's face wrestle with discomfort and sexual euphoria. He clenched at the edge of the desk with one hand and pulled at his nipple with the other. Watching him get used to my dick inside of him was the most arousing and erotic thing I had seen in a long time.

Slowly, I pulled half the length of my pole out before pushing it all the way back in. Over and over again, I half dicked his ass until I knew he could take some pounding.

"Fuck! You feel good, Deon," I said, hissing the words as I stroked in and out of my old trainer. "Damn, I swear I miss this ass."

Deon's hand slipped from the desk to my side, pushing and pulling me into him faster and harder. I grabbed his hip with my right hand and reached up for his throat with my left. His body went rigid as I pulled out, leaving only the head of my pole in, and quickly plunged the full length back inside.

Small screams struggled to escape from his squeezed neck as I started plowing his ass hard but with slow determination. I wanted him to feel every thick, pulsing inch of me.

"Fuck me, Roman, just fuck me," He said, his words little more than whispers caught between moans of pleasure.

His hips bucked up meeting my deep, hard thrusts. Deon pulled his legs up against his chest, giving me a perfect angle to destroy his ass. His opened up and I pushed pass what felt like a second ring inside his ass.

In a fury of lust, I grabbed Deon by the wrists and placed his hands behind my neck.

"Hold on," I warned him.

Deon nodded and laced his fingers. Uncertainty and fear danced in his eyes as I picked him up from the desk by the waist. His legs gripped at my sides. I squatted slightly with him in my arms. I lifted him up, off the length of my dick and then dropped all of his weight down on my meat as I thrust up, hard. It sounded like a train had collided. Deon's legs shook against my sides.

I did it over and over again, the sound of wet flesh colliding filling the room. Deon clung on to my neck, fighting to hold on and take all the dick I was forcing in his tight ass.

The smell of sweat, ass and sex filled the room. The two of us had become little more than a mangled mess of horny flesh. The sensation engulfing every nerve ending in my dick threw me over the edge. My orgasm came barreling out of my sweaty body.

I growled against Deon's chest and plunged the length of my pole deep inside of Deon's tender hole. My dick spasmed as shot after shot after painstaking shot of my hot seed lined his insides. Just I busted I could feel Deon's hole tighten and loosen around my dick. I looked down and saw thick, white puddles of nutt oozing all over his abs and chest.

I held Deon in my arms until his body stopped quivering from the body shaking orgasm he had just experienced. I could feel my hot cum and ass juices dripping from his used hole down to my balls. I felt nasty and spent but so satisfied.

Deon eased my softening dick from his hole and placed his feet on the ground. I wished he would have waited and let me stay inside of him until I went completely soft...if I went soft. I felt like I could have went again.

He looked at me shaking his head and grinning. I knew what he was thinking. I was thinking the same thing. Deon walked over to the metal cabinet in the corner of the office and pulled out a towel and some wet napkins.

"Here, we need to get dressed. There's someone I want you to meet."

"Oh, so you think you're going to get me to train your boys by throwing me some ass?" I asked, teasingly.

"Think? Naw, I know. This ass is priceless."

I laughed heartedly as I watched him grab both cheeks and made them bounce in his hands.

"Come on, Deon. You aint even tell me how much it pays."

"We'll discuss that later, right now I got a kid I want you to meet."

"Kid?" I asked.

"Yea, his name's Quentin, he'll be twenty-one next week. He's a hot head, just like you were."

"Quentin, hunh."

"Yea, I figured you could take him under your wings like I did you."

"Hmm, we see how that turned out," I said, motioning to the drying nutt on his stomach.

We both laughed as we got dressed. I still wasn't sure about getting involved with boxing again but I was anxious to meet this Quentin kid. Maybe he'd have enough raw talent to justify my time and effort.

12