The Champion & The Prince Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feminine lips form a tight, clean seal around the huge, smooth cock. The head is engulfed down the throat, squeezed and milked. A muffled giggle echoes from Vryntorix's throat as he tastes a slight drop of liquid run down his throat. Precum. All because of him. The troll lays limp underneath him, surrendering to the smaller, beautiful form controlling his euphoria like a conductor weaving a harp's strings via the molecules.

The lips loudly pop off the cock, leaving it throbbing and glistening in the night air. The princes smiles, climbing up the massive body. His white hair rolls down his back like thick, white silk. He plants his small hands on the huge chest, rolling his hips. Looking down, smiling.

Gorraks grips the firm, warm hips moving on top of him. He slides his hands up the toned back, soft to the very touch, and warm as sunlight. The hair feels like the softest and strongest silk, heavy and glistening. He looks at the gently built ivory body on top of him, and firm 6 pack in the small waist.

"You want me?"

"More than anything."

"Show me..." the princes whispers, raising his diamond-nailed finger in a "come here" sign. He sits all the way up, as if riding the powerful titan's stomach like a cowgirl. He feels the humongous abs flex under the smooth paunch, as the giant sits up. The prince's powerful abs keep him balanced, and he grabs the face of Gorakks, a hand on each side of the gentle face. The prince's lips aggressively press and kiss into the massive jaw of the more gentle champion. He kisses the huge tusks, before returning a hard pressing lip kiss. Gorrak's hand gently grabs the back of his head, returning the symbol of passion.

They break the kiss, gasping. Glowing eyes locked together.

"How much do you want me?"

Gorraks smiles a cocky grin at the question.

"Then, show me. IF you're really a champion." the snarky prince grins back. He throws his head back, exposing his feminine neck, and arching his back. He feels what he's been dying to feel forever now. Those huge hands grab his waist with strength, and gentle touch. They ease him down to the hips. He arches his back, and grabs the huge cock, aiming it perfectly. This mighty champion is so gentle. Sometimes too gentle. Maybe.

"Uuhhhhhhh yessssssss..." he hisses, pushing the cock's glistening head against his opening. He arches his hips upwards, till they finally angle right on top of the cock. The prince's beautiful body sits down on top of the cock, using his body's weight to gently ease downward. Gorraks holds his body, kissing his neck and rubbing his back.

The blushing buttocks ease down slowly, engulfing the throbbing cock into his deepest insides. He feels it gently stretch him out, pressing hard against his prostate. He digs his hands in his hair, craning his head back, arching his back, and rolling his hips. He loudly groans, lost in the ecstasy of the magical moment.

Gorraks lays back on the grass, slowly and ever gently thrusting his massive hips upward. He looks up to see this vision of beauty on top of him, sighing in gentle high pitched gasps, and lost, eyes closed, in the moment. He feels the tightness milk and squeeze him. Every hip rotation is like feeling his shaft jammed into a clenching fist of oil, lovingly yet intensely grinding him to the point of no return. He closes his eyes, trying to stave off the oncoming orgasm. The touch, the scent, the feel, the heat. The passion.

The prince's hands lay deep in his own hair. He reaches down, squeezing his nipple, slowly thrusting and gently raising up and down on the cock, rolling himself to a powerful orgasm that already feels like the most explosive one he may have ever had. Inside his taint, it feels like a dense iron spring is being pressed down, building up leagues of electric storm energy to release in one washing wave of euphoric explosion. He feels the massive hands gently wrap around his hips, trying to slow him down some. Vryntorix smiles wide to himself, giggling at the idea his very motions were too much.

"You have to keep up with a prince, champion..." he laughs, then sighs. Karma. His own orgasm begins a slow unwinding before it explodes.

"Oh gods...not that..." he begs. The feeling of his dom's huge hands guiding him and holding him, so strong, so gentle... it's too much. If not for that touch, he may have been able to last 5 more minutes.

"Uhh...uuhhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhhh..."

His eyes flash brightly. His palms slap down on the huge chest, his nails claw down. He bites his bottom lip, and whips his long hair, letting himself be flooded away in the ocean of euphoric orgasm energy bursts from the dam of centuries of self denial.

"Oh godddssss!!" he screams, his entire body tensing. He feels like waves of energy are flushing out of every inch of his body. He slams his hips downward fast and furiously. His pale, blushing ass cheeks slam and ripple on the huge, powerful groin. Long streams of white spunk spray into the night air from his pale cock, splashing into the grass.

"CUM WITH ME! CUM WITH ME!!" he squeals, orgasming again. He whips his head back, sending an arcing curtain of white silk into the air. The huge clawed hands squeeze down, holding the pounding hips of the beauty still. Or trying to.

Gorraks feels an electric bolt of energy thunder through the center of his body, and send a tidal wave of euphoric spasm from his taint up into his shaft and to the top of his cock. "WHOAH!" squeals Vryntorix, feeling a slight electric charge from the cock. The potent energy of the orgasm is so intense that it literally released energy. The massive muscles of Gorraks clench and swell, twice as big. His deep, smooth voice grunts hard. The princes looks down, taking in the sight like a starving artisan. This massive dom, so huge and powerful, underneath him almost screaming from a mind-breaking orgasm is enough to send the elf into a 3rd orgasm. Another 3 or 4 streams of cum shoot into the air. One hits his dom in the face. To both their satisfactions. The elf grinds his hips down and clenches, milking the massive cock. Forcing it to let go of everything as deep as possible. To give up all of it's owner's passion. Deep inside his beloved. Which it does.

Massive jets of cum, like a bull orgasm, jets and coats the very deepest parts of the elf's insides. Gorraks feels him grind and swivel his prostate against the swollen head. The action itself milks him beyond what he ever thought he could feel. His massive body trembles and clenches it's giant muscles, pumping more inside the beauty on top of him, driving him. Controlling him. And they both know it. The princes loves driving and pumping this massive male into a trembling bull. The cock bursts loose one more flood of cum, before it begins to just barely soften. A human wouldn't have felt the change. But a elf can.

Vrytonrix collapses on top of Gorraks, his head on his chest. The massive hands stroke and hold the fem tightly the bull's chest. They heave and sigh together, quickly being swept away by the gentle waves of the ocean of somnambulance.

The song of the earliest morning's birds snap Vryntorix awake. He gasps in horror that the sun's lights may kill Gorraks.

"Wake up! The sun!"

"...muh?"

"The sun!"

"So?"

"Don't... you turn to stone in the sun?"

"Heh! NO."

"Oh...nevermind, then."

"It's morning now."

"Okay."

"I have to leave..." the princes frowns, gently tracing shapes in his lover's chest with his fingernail.

"I know... I must as well..." sighs the champion.

They sit in silence for awhile. Nothing said says everything.

"I will miss you. Miss you so much." sighs the champion, his hand gently rubbing the elf's naked back. The elf spreads his tiny palms against the massive chest. It's hard to believe this titan is his younger.

"I will miss you too." he grimaces.

They both get up to their feet. Quietly redressing in their arms, they stop and face on another. The elf has his claymore in hand. The troll with his blade and stone.

Arms hanging limp. The champion stares at the floor. The prince stares, trying to lock eyes with him again. Just one more time...

"Don't forget me..." sighs Gorraks.

"I can't promise that..." mumbles the prince, before he stops and lets the trained manners of the elfish court fall away. "...I will never forget you, Gorraks. Ever."

The two fated souls, never knowing they were fated, walk past one another, believing they will never see one another again.

The elf's eyes silently dribble tears from their red glow. The yellow eyes of the troll stay closed, in any attempt to press down the welling urge to turn around and embrace the one inscribed on his heart.

Each says to themselves in their heads that they will never cross paths again.

But fate is not what those who speak of it say it is.

And these enlightened, thrown into the roles of war, designed for the roles of beauty, are more likely to meet again than even the wisest wizard may dream...

12