The Champs Are Here

Story Info
Two new champs, two hot Divas.
4.9k words
3.89
29.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*****

At the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey on the afternoon of April 8, 2013, the new WWE Champion John Cena, wearing a white 'The Champ Is Here' t-shirt, cargo shorts, a navy blue baseball cap and holding the WWE Championship, is finishing up a photo shoot as the reigning Divas Champion Kaitlyn approaches him.

Kaitlyn raises her left hand up to slightly wave at John Cena, with a sweet and playful smile on her face "Hey Champ...Looking good, looking good" Kaitlyn, dressed in a nicely tight pair of jeans and a black tank top that clings to her juicy, large chest, says as she comes to a stop in front of him.

Cena smiles and nods his head, "Thanks... and the same can be said for you Champ..." Cena says as he moves towards the two-toned haired Divas Champion.

Kaitlyn nods her head, "True...but I always look good whether I'm the Champ or not..." Kaitlyn says with a laugh

"I can't argue with that..." Cena smirks, "But I bet tonight's crowd could if they are anything like last year's post-Mania RAW in Miami..."

Kaitlyn nods her head and gives a weak smile "Lord help us if they are!" Kaitlyn says

"Maybe I'll turn 'heel'... that'll make them happy..." Cena says jokingly as he arches his left foot up and pivots it on the heel.

Kaitlyn shakes her head and laughs, crossing her arms against her chest "Now that would be a sight to see..." Kaitlyn says, looking directly at Cena. "I just don't picture you as a bad guy... You're too nice to be bad"

"You must not have seen my 'young and reckless' days..." Cena says with a smirk

"Nope... I must have missed that" Kaitlyn says, before she presses her lips together. "Still you're way too nice to be all hot and bad, all thuggish..." Kaitlyn says with a lick of her lips "Now that would be hot...a rough John Cena that just throws me around.." Kaitlyn shakes her head and the playfully looks at Cena "Damn...did I say that out loud?" Kaitlyn says, although its clear she knows that she did

"Yeah you just did," Cena grins, "And I think you meant to blurt it out..."

Kaitlyn opens her mouth in mock surprise and raises her hands up "Who? Me? No way..." The Divas Champion replies.

"Yes way," Cena laughs a bit, "And you're not the first Diva to say it... almost always after I win a world title... there is a Diva wanting to get 'tossed around'..."

Kaitlyn smirks a bit "Who said that's what I want?"

"You did... when you blurt it out just a few moments ago..." Cena smirks.

Kaitlyn shrugs her shoulders "Damn... Well I suppose you caught me then..." Kaitlyn says with a smirk

"So how about it, want to go some where to get tossed around?" Cena asks

Kaitlyn licks her lips slightly "Sure...but one thing, though..."

"Okay..."

"Don't go easy on me..." Kaitlyn replies and then smirks, placing her hands onto her perfectly shaped hips "Give me all you've got... I handle it"

Cena smirks, "You got a deal on that..."

*****

A short time later in one of the arena's offices, Kaitlyn is on her knees with her right hand around John Cena's huge cock, stroking it firmly and swiftly as it hardens completely within her grasp.

"Damn, John... You have to be one of the biggest!" Kaitlyn says with a laugh as she glances up at Cena with a smirk, moving her hand smoothly and steady along his hard shaft, occasionally twisting her hand when she reaches the base of his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck... seems to me you're use to guys who are big..." Cena says with a moan as Kaitlyn works her right hand back and forth on his cock.

Kaitlyn playful looks up at Cena with a smirk and glare "Just what are you implying, John?"

"Ahhh just that you're a size queen... not that's a bad thing...' Cena replies as Kaitlyn gives his shaft a firm squeeze.

"Oh..." Kaitlyn says with a laugh "I thought you were saying I was... you know like a slut or something.." Kaitlyn says before she leans her head forward and teasingly slides her tongue against the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm nah that's the little spider-monkey AJ..." Cena moans as Kaitlyn slides her tongue up and down against the head of his cock.

Kaitlyn glances up at Cena and smirks "You're being way too nice..." The reigning Divas Champion says before she resumes brushing to soothing wet tongue over the nicely thick head of his cock and then dropping her tongue down the length of his shaft

Cena smirks, "Don't get use it..." Cena says as Kaitlyn drags her tongue down the left side of his large, thick shaft.

"Mmmm... I won't..." Kaitlyn replies with a wink as she brings her tongue down to his large ball sack and laps her wet tongue over his balls.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Cena moans as Kaitlyn angles his cock upwards with her right hand to allow herself to work her tongue all over his balls.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn gently moans as she slides her tongue over his meaty ballsack, while working her hand once again along his shaft.

"Ahhh..." Cena groans as Kaitlyn uses her tongue to coat his balls with her saliva while she strokes his large stiff cock.

Kaitlyn lifts her head away from Cena's ballsack and leans her head forward, parting her luscious lips to take the head of his cock into her mouth.

As Kaitlyn wraps her lips around his cock, Cena places a hand on the back of her head and pushes his cock all the way forward, causing the head of his tool to his against the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn deeply groans as she presses her lips against his shaft and bobs her head forward.

"AHhh..." Cena moans as he pumps his cock in and out of Kaitlyn's mouth as she bobs her head on his dick.

Kaitlyn places her hands onto Cena's impressively muscular chest as she bobs her head eagerly, meeting his cock as he thrusts into her mouth.

"Awww... mmmm fuck..." Cena groans as he thrusts his entire cock into Kaitlyn's lustful mouth as she bobs her head swiftly on it.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as her lips traveling along his shaft, bobbing her head down at a swift pace.

"AHhhh... awww..." Cena moans as his pushes his cock all the way into Kaitlyn's mouth, resulting in his balls smacking against her chin.

"Mmmmmmmm....gahhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans and lightly gags around Cena's cock as she feels the head of his cock directly against the back of her mouth.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck..." Cena groans as he steadily fucks Kaitlyn's saliva dripping mouth.

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and looks up at Cena as she slaps her tongue teasingly against the bottom side of his cock.

Cena smirks down at the two-toned haired Divas Champion as he fucks her mouth with deep and firm thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she forces her head further, trying to take Cena's cock as deep as possible.

"Mmmmm awww..." Cena groans as Kaitlyn efforts result in her face being pressed right up against his crotch as his swallows his tool.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn groans as her saliva heavily drips down.

Slowly, John Cena begins to pull his cock out of Kaitlyn's mouth which allows the Divas Champion to savor the taste of dick until it escapes from between her lips.

Kaitlyn licks her lips and tosses her two-toned hair back "Damn...you really push it deep, handsome..."

"You got a problem with that?" Cena asks with a smirk as he gets down on his knees as Kaitlyn leans back to lay on the floor.

Kaitlyn shakes her head "Hell no..." Kaitlyn says with a laugh as she spreads her gorgeously tanned and toned legs apart.

Cena scoots between Kaitlyn's powerful legs and proceeds to invade her pussy with his saliva coated cock. After placing his hands on her thighs, Cena starts to pump his cock in and out of her twat.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhhh yeah...." Kaitlyn moans as she begins to push down on his cock as he thrusts into her.

"Mmmmm yeah... ahhhh..." Cena groans as he thrusts his cock at a steadily increasing pace into Kaitlyn's cunt..

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhh...." Kaitlyn moans as she wraps her legs around his waist and starts to grind on his shaft.

"Ahhhh.... mmmmm fuck..' Cena groans as he keeps his hands on Kaitlyn's thighs as she grinds herself against his invading shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit...mmmm come on...mmmmm...get it all..." Kaitlyn groans.

The new WWE Champion smirks at the reigning Divas Champion as he moves his hands from her thighs to her hips where he begins to jerk her towards himself as he slams his cock harder into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...mmmmm.." Kaitlyn moans and smirks at Cena as her large, juicy tits bounce as Cena slams himself into her.

"AHhhh... mmmm fuck..." Cena groans as he pounds Kaitlyn's hot wet pussy as she uses her legs that are around his waist to pull herself against him.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh damn...mmmmm damn..." Kaitlyn moans as she eagerly grinds and pushes against Cena's cock.

"Mmmmm awww...' Cena moans as he pulls Kaitlyn up from the floor and holds her against himself as he plows his dick into her pussy. Gradually Cena stands up and begins to bounce Kaitlyn up and down on his pistoning shaft.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck..." Kaitlyn moans and licks her lips as she places her arms around his neck and swiftly bounces on his cock as he drills up into her.

"Mmmm ahhhh fuck... awww..." Cena groans as Kaitlyn grinds her snatch down on his cock as he fucks her while standing.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she sharply rocks forward on his cock.

Cena moves his hands underneath Kaitlyn's legs as he pumps his cock firmly into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhh shit..." Kaitlyn moans as she drops down on his cock, while he deeply slams his cock upward into her nicely wet snatch.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh awww shit..." Cena groans as he holds Kaitlyn up and rams his cock into her pussy at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit..." Kaitlyn moans as she moves her hands to his strong arms as he continues to deeply drill her pussy

Cena continues to thrust his cock into Kaitlyn's pussy as he carries her over towards the office's desk.

"Mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she removes her hands from John Cena and lays back on the desk once he sets her down on it. Kaitlyn's gorgeous body slides on the surface of the desk as Cena hammers into her wet snatch.

Cena smirks at Kaitlyn as her legs slip from around his waist and he places his hands back on her powerful thighs as he deeply rams his dick into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhh shit." Kaitlyn moans as her body moves swiftly against the surface of the desk.

"AHhhh awwww fuck..." Cena moans as he keeps his pace at a high level as he fucks the reigning Divas Champion.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit....fuck...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans and grits her teeth as she feels his cock ramming as deep as possible

Cena grits his teeth as he intensely fucks her, causing her to bounce on the desk.

"Ohhhhhhhh....mmmmm fuck..." Kaitlyn moans and arches her back as sweat drips off of her body.

Cena pulls his cock out of Kaitlyn's snatch and lifts her off the desk to stand her on her feet. After turning Kaitlyn around and bending her forward, Cena shoves his cock back into her twat.

"Mmmmmmmm....damn!" Kaitlyn groans as she jolts forward against the desk as Cena deeply hammers his cock into nicely wet pussy.

"Ahhhh shit.... mmmm..." Cena grunts as he grabs hold of Kaitlyn's hips as he pumps his cock swiftly in and out of her cunt as she uses the desk to push back against him.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..mmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she immediately begins to push back and grind against his thrusting shaft

"Ahhhh awww ahhh...' Cena groans as he plows his cock all the way into Kaitlyn's twat, resulting in his waist smacking against her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...mmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..." Kaitlyn moans and licks her lips as she rocks on her feet to push against his rapidly thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh ahhh..." John Cena moans as he hammers Kaitlyn's pussy with nonstop swift, firm and deep thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmm...shit...ohhhhh shit..." Kaitlyn moans and grits her teet as her pussy tightens around his cock and she begins to suddenly cum.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm..." Cena moans as his cock begins to throb as Kaitlyn's pussy juices flow over it as he continues to fuck her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans loudly as sweat drips down her gorgeous body.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... awww..." Cena groans as the throbbing of his cock builds as he rams its repeatedly into Kaitlyn's soaking wet snatch. After several more thrusts, Cena pulls out and begins to stroke his heavily throbbing tool.

Kaitlyn turns her head and looks back at Cena as he strokes his throbbing cock, while she teasingly sways her ass back and forth.

"Mmmm fuck... awww..." John Cena groans as he strokes his cock swiftly until he begins to cum and he proceeds to spray his spunk all over Kaitlyn's ass.

Kaitlyn bites down on her bottom lip and locks her beautiful eyes with Cena as his warm cum begins to drip down her ass.

"Damn... you're very 'toss-round-able'..." Cena says jokingly as he lightly smacks Kaitlyn's cum covered ass with his spent cock.

Kaitlyn nods her head "Hey...I like it rough...and I can handle it..."

"How about later we see what else you can handle?" Cena asks

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and smirks "You have something in mind?"

Yeah... maybe going deep in that ass of yours... and maybe get a buddy to tag team you with..." Cena grins.

Kaitlyn turns around to face John Cena and smirks "You think I can't handle any of that?" Kaitlyn asks as she shrugs her shoulders "I don't back down from anything..." Kaitlyn says before she nods her head toward Cena's cargo shorts laying on the floor of the office. "I know your phone is in there...call whoever you want" Kaitlyn says.

"Alright... I have someone in mind..." Cena smirks, "Just hope you like vipers..."

*****

Later on in the night, the new World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler, wearing wrestling trunks, and AJ Lee, dressed in black semi-cut top with white skulls and red & black shorts, are entering their private locker room as Big E Langston remains outside to make sure they are not disturbed. "About fucking time! I'm the damn champ!" Dolph says as he holds up the big gold belt.

AJ licks her teeth and nods her head as she stands near Ziggler. "Ziggy, babe, that was so hot seeing you blindside Del Rio and take the Championship from him! He never saw it coming" AJ says as she places her hands onto his muscular, tanned and sweat covered chest.

"Of course he didn't... and watch Del Rio going to complain about it..." Dolph smirks as he proceeds to strap the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist with the gold face plate on behind him. "How's this look babe?" Dolph asks as he turns away from AJ and begins to shake his ass.

AJ presses her perky and sultry lips together, nodding her head with approval. "Baby... I know this may sound bias, but nobody looks as hot or as good with that Championship than you do...just imagine it when I beat that wanna-be man, Kaitlyn, for the Divas Championship...which I will...we will be the ultimate power couple!" AJ says excitedly as she claps her hands together

Dolph turns to face AJ again, "Yeah... that would be fucking hot to see that butterfly belt on pretty little body..." Dolph smirks.

AJ arrogantly smiles as shifts feet from side to side, causing her adorable hips and ass to sway "You know...babe I was thinking...and do you know what the main difference is between you and John Cena..." AJ says with obvious distaste at mentioning her once fling's name "Well...other than the fact that he just couldn't handle me like the Show-Off can..."

"Hmmm.... I think it's because unlike him, I can make a Championship belt look good..." Dolph smirks.

AJ pauses for a moment and thinks before she laughs and nods her head "Well yeah that's true also...but I was thinking that unlike you, babe, when John Cena cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase, he did what he always did best with me..." AJ pauses again and deductively narrows her eyes as she looks at Ziggler "...He came up short..." AJ says before she raises an eyebrow and seductively narrows her eyes

Dolph Ziggler laughs, "Yeah, he has a way of blowing things..." Dolph says before smirking, "And speaking of which... when's the last time you blew a World Champion? When that goat faced bastard lost in 18 seconds?" Dolph asks.

AJ tilts her head back and laughs, licking her teeth and placing her hands back onto his tanned, muscular and sweat covered chest "Are you talking about WrestleMania last year or what Daniel normally lasted with me?" AJ asks with a wickedly sly smirk as she moves her hands against his chest "He was such a loser, babe, not a real man like you"

"Of course he's not, hell he doesn't even eat meat..." Dolph smirks as AJ slides her hands all over his chest.

AJ lifts her beautifully sultry and deceitful eyes as she looks at Ziggler, moving her hands to his gorgeously impressive stomach. "And we both know how much I love meat..." AJ says as she tilts her head to the side and gives him a crazed, yet seductive smirk.

"Yeah we do..." Dolph Ziggler smirks as he brings one hand up to the side of AJ's face before he leans down to lustfully kiss her by shoving his tongue into her mouth.

Mmmmm..." AJ lustfully moans as she kisses Ziggler, immediately pushing her tongue against his tongue, sloppily kisses her new sexually explicit boyfriend.

"Mmmmm..." Dolph groans into AJ's mouth while he lustfully wrestles her tongue with his own as he uses his free hand to start pushing down his trunks.

AJ places her hands onto the sides of Ziggler's face as she slaps her tongue against his tongue, sensually moving her lips against his lips.

Dolph darts his tongue against AJ's as he rubs his firm lips against her's while at the same time stepping out of his trunks.

AJ presses her perky and soft lips around Ziggler's tongue and begins to playfully, yet seductively suck on his tongue, while they continue their lust-filled, sloppy and deep kiss

"Mmmm..." Dolph groans and laughs slightly as AJ sucks on his tongue as if it was his cock while he places his hands on her waist in order to lower her shorts.

AJ closes her eyes and lightly bobs her head forward, with his tongue trapped between her perky and soft lips, sucking on his tongue

"Mmmmm...' Dolph groans as AJ flicks her tongue against his as she sucks on it lightly. With AJ's shorts falling down to her feet, Dolph reaches behind her to grab her ass with both hands.

"Mmmmmm...." AJ moans and lustfully laughs as she keeps her lips around his tongue, while feeling his strong hands squeezing her adorably rounded ass.

As AJ rubs her lips against his tongue and while he grope her ass, Dolph feels AJ's hands moving downward on his chest to his gorgeous stomach so she can unstrap the World Heavyweight Championship from around his waist, causing it to fall to the floor.

AJ releases Ziggler's tongue from her mouth and tilts her head back with a lick of her teeth. AJ tosses her dark hair back and smirks at Ziggler before dropping down onto her knees.

Dolph smirks as AJ places both hands on his stiff, long and thick cock, "Ready to eat some meat?" Dolph asks as AJ uses both hands to stroke his dick.

AJ eagerly smiles up at Ziggler and nods her head. "Babe, you have no idea!" AJ says before she leans her head forward and drags her wet tongue across the head of his cock, moaning at the first taste of his cock.

"Awww yeah..." Dolph groans as AJ slides her tongue all the way around the head of his cock in a clockwise motion.

AJ looks up at Ziggler as drops her wet, soft tongue from the head of his cock and moves her tongue down his shaft, while removing her hands at the same time.

12