The Chance Encounter

Story Info
Missed meeting leads to something more.
1.3k words
3.19
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grntmb
Grntmb
4 Followers

It was late and you had had a long day, but you were missing some excitement so you called a friend and decided to go meet her at a local club at nine. You decided to change out of those long, tight stalkings and wool jacket that you had been wearing all day, and get into something more comfortable. You had a black spaghetti strap number that you had been saving and decided now was the time.

You got to the club, but she wasn’t there and decided to wait it out till she came. It got to be 9:45 and you knew she wasn’t going to show so you decided to check out the scene yourself. You had noticed that there was this guy who had caught your interest. His short red beard really set off his blue-gray eyes, and he had a smile that seemed endless. He noticed your look, too, and decided to come over. “Hi, my name is Rich. Would you care to dance?”

You said, “I’d love to, I was wondering when you were going to ask me.”

We went out to the dance floor hand in hand. After we had been dancing for over an hour a slow dance came on and I decided to hold you close; cheek-to-cheek. Your beauty had gotten the attention of my love tool and you could feel it protruding out as we snuggled closer and closer. It was dark so I decided to take a chance. I brought one of my hands between us to your belly button, still keeping close, and slowly worked my index finger down. Mmm, no more skirt. Let’s see what’s underneath. Oh, how nice, no panties. I could feel your soft lips dripping with excitement. Now was the time to ask. “Would you like to take this party to my place?”

“Yes,” you said, “I’ve been waiting for you to ask me. But could we go to my place? I know you’ll love it there.”

“Sure,” I said, “I’d love to, but I came with my friend Dave, and I know he’d love to get to know you better, too.”

You eye this well chiseled, green-eyed hunk over my shoulder. “Okay,” you say, “I’d love to get to know both of your better.

We go to my car and drive the short trip to your place. You ask, “Would you like anything to drink?”

I said, “The only thing I’m thirsty for right now is you. How about we all get comfortable on your couch.”

We sit down. We stare into each others eyes while Dave decides to massage your shoulders. Slowly your lips move closer to mine until they meet in a soft embrace. Our tongues meet and explore each other. Your hand has gone up to my chest and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt. While we continue to kiss you get my shirt unbuttoned all the way down and pull out the tail. You bring your hand back up to my chest and feel my soft hair between each pec. Dave softly kisses the nape of your neck. Slowly he takes both of your straps in his hands. You stop him. This couch is just not big enough for three. Instead you take our hands and lead us to your bed. There, we sit down and continue where we left off.

I take one of your straps and slowly move it down until I reveal your luscious, left breast. Dave does the same with the other strap and cups your breast while he continues to kiss your neck. I slowly work my tongue over to your ear lobe, take a little nibble, and continue down until I find your nipple standing at attention. I take it between my soft lips, slowly massaging it. You decide that my belt buckle has all of a sudden become very interesting. You pull on the belt till it has unbuckled. Then you decide to unzip my fly. Slowly you bring the zipper down. What’s this? I’m not wearing any underwear either. You take my cock into one hand. You see something glistening on the tip. With the other hand you touch the glistening tip and find that I have some pre-cum ready for the taking. You bring your lips down and surround my blood engorged head with your soft, hungry lips. Yum, you taste the unmistakable salty, sweet taste of my cum.

Dave decides it’s time he rid himself of his clothes, while you slowly suck on my dick, bringing it deeper and deeper into your mouth. You let it slide back out till your lips meet my head and then you slowly suck it back in. You feel a soft hardness from behind. Dave massages your behind with his hard dick and I decide that it’s time that I have a little something to taste. I reluctantly indicate for you to stop sucking on my dick. I then take both straps and pull them all the way down revealing your curvaceous soft body. Your body ravages me and I decide to appease my hunger and slowly work my tongue down from your nipple down to your glistening love box. First I lick the outer edges, purposefully skipping over the middle. Your must is intoxicating. I can’t hold it any longer. I work my tongue between your slit, inch my inch getting deeper and deeper. You shiver. I’ve reached your spot and you start to moan in anticipation of more to come. Dave noticed that your breasts are being neglected. He takes one into his hand, the other he suckles. He then takes a soft, little nibble then he slowly circles your nipple with his tongue; getting closer and closer to the center with each pass.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice a small white tube laying on the nightstand. Could it be? It is. It really is your vibrator waiting for your special place. Without removing my flickering tongue from your slit I grab your vibrator and turn it on. First contact is just above the inside of your knee. Slowly I explore the inside of your leg, getting nearer and nearer to your love box. After a while I decide it’s time for your vibrating love tool to have a closer inspection. It finds the spot where your slit meets your legs. The vibrations start to give you a little tingle. I work it in a circular motion, each pass around getting smaller and smaller until I reach the inside. With my lips I grab one side your pussy lips, gently pulling them apart. With your little white tool I slowly work the inside wall of your pussy lips getting deeper and deeper. You start to moan more and more. Suddenly I reach that spot that no one can deny. You stop my hand and I concentrate on this special spot. Your juices are starting to flow. You can hear me slurping them up, not missing a drop.

This is the spot. After you’ve come three times you say, “Both of you fuck me now. I want you inside me.” I put aside the vibrator and bring in my own love tool. It finds your moist wet slit, the head purple with anticipation. You feel my head as it slowly penetrates you; each ridge brings shivers of excitement. Each thrust gets faster and harder. I stop momentarily as Dave, from behind, inserts his member into your love box, too. You can feel the warmth of the blood surging through our members.

Dave is cupping each breast as I thrust my member in and out. He lets go of them and I get a chance to taste your sweet milk of your breasts. After a while all of a sudden the thrusts stop for a second, then start up again. You see my face of pleasure appear; you feel a moist warmth that you haven’t felt before down in your lovebox. Without pulling out we embrace you. We are so spent that we all fall asleep entwined together, dreaming of more things to come.

Grntmb
Grntmb
4 Followers