The Change

Story Info
The story of a couple that has something new to explore.
5.5k words
4.56
60.4k
85

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers

- PROLOGUE -

This is the account of the event that became known as, "The Change" to those involved.

Our story focusses on a young couple named Jerry and Lita. They were your typical couple, no kids yet, but a husband and wife that worked full time, and spent their evenings together. They were a happy couple, with a healthy sexual appetite.

But all that was about to change.

One Sunday morning, Lita was working downtown, catching up on some work over the weekend, and there was an attack. It was registered as a biochemical terrorist attack, and was what ended up initiating, "The Change." It was a gas-dispersing bomb that hit the top of a downtown parking structure. As the bomb hit, a huge cloud of gas erupted out of the device that spread out across the downtown area, and then blanketed down and covered the region. As the gas fell, the people hit with what was eventually deemed a large-scale tear gas attack. Everyone that was in the region, a relatively small amount of people, being a Sunday ended up inhaling the gas, and having a pretty bad coughing attack. There was a long quarantine process, where all of the people effected by the attack were cleared before they could go home. Many of the people were impatient, since the gas seemed to have little effect on any of the victims, save a small coughing fit during the incident. Eventually, everyone was cleared to have to adverse effects from the attack, and were considered very lucky to have survived what was thought to be either a dud of a bomb, or just a munitions test by an unknown terrorist, just to test dispersion without actually wasting any hard-to-attain chemicals.

Over the next few weeks, however, there were unanticipated side effects. Lita began to lose her libido. The young couple's sex life became non-existent. Although it was a difficult time, as they both enjoyed sex, it wasn't happening anymore since Lita felt it was more painful rather than pleasurable. Knowing that Jerry's sex drive hadn't changed, Lita would still occasionally attempt to have sex with her husband, but very often they had to stop as it was painful. On one occasion, Jerry and Lita were making love, and although Lita winced with each thrust, out of love for her husband she was able to make it until Jerry was able to spurt forth a long overdue and amazingly thick load of cum into her pussy (it had been some weeks since Jerry had been able to do this).

As the load gushed forth into the beautiful woman, her pain subsided as the sticky fluid hit the walls of her womb. Lita later described the feeling as if her womb began absorbing the semen straight into its lining and walls. Although she was very wet, it was as if she had been dying of thirst, and she had just received her first long drink of water, hydrating her it a way that was not only lifesaving, but pleasurable as well. Lita's winces and grunts of pain for what she was helping her husband with turned into deep, lustful, and arousing moans. Lita's pussy was spasming around Jerry's cock, swelling and puffing up with a rush of blood. Lita's clit was average in size, a cute little button that typically kept itself tucked away in her pussy. As her vagina became engorged during Jerry's orgasm, Lita tensed with the spasming, and her clit head exposed itself completely from under its hood, becoming slightly more engorged with the rest of her pussy, appearing like a mini cock head trying to erupt forth from her with no shaft. Lita moaned, and had one of the strongest orgasms she has had in recent history. And, uniquely different from any orgasm she has had in the past, the orgasm was gushing, splashing all over Jerry's bare chest and stomach as he pumped his cum into his beautiful wife. Both of them convulsing with the pulses of their orgasms.

Once the waves of pleasure subsided for the both of them, Lita, gasping for air after her almost paralyzingly pleasurable orgasm, said, "Oh my god! Again! Fuck me again!" To which Jerry was happy to oblige. The young couple continued fucking, lost in the lust of the situation for the rest of the day. As they continued, Lita continued to be aroused after that first load, and would have an enormously gushing orgasm every time her pussy got another load of delicious cum. Every orgasm caused Lita's clit to swell a little more. At this point, it still looked like a clit, but a very engorged clit, protruding forth from her pussy on a very strained looking shaft of muscle not even a half centimeter long. Lita's clit twitched and throbbed as she continued to be fucked. At this point, Jerry began to notice Lita's engorged clit as it was just big enough now that, as he thrust into his wife, the motion caused it to slap against the shaft of his cock. Lita, enraptured by the pleasure of sudden rush of libido, knew that her pussy felt hot, and she was aroused beyond compare, but did not take notice of the fact that her clit was now in a way it had never been before.

After Jerry orgasmed next, blowing a much smaller load into his wife, since they had been fucking nearly the entire afternoon, and Jerry's balls were feeling a little empty at this point, he immediately pulled out, and rolled over to lay beside his beautiful wife, glistening with sweat and the glow of nearly having her brains fucked right out of her head. They both lay there panting for about a minute, just catching their breath. Once the fuzz in their heads subsided from the orgasms, Lita became concerned. Jerry broke a rule they both had when they had sex: don't pull out after cumming without warning. Lita hated getting cum all over the sheets.

"Quick honey, run to the bathroom and get me a tissue before all this cum falls out of me!" Lita commanded of her husband.

"What does it matter? You've drenched the bed already. When did you start having gushing orgasms anyway?" Jerry replied.

Lita found this an odd response, and looked around. Completely lost to the lust of the situation, she wasn't even aware that she had been gushing all over the bed. A "soggy bottom" was the least of their concerns, as the entire bed was soaked. A little shocked that she hadn't noticed this until now, she sat up a little and surveyed the bed. Knowing how many loads of cum her husband had just pumped into her, Lita tensed up in anticipation of the semen beginning to leak out of her vagina.

Except that it didn't happen. It was as if her pussy had actually drank up the semen, and there was nothing left in her womb to spill out. Upon this realization, Lita looked at her pussy, and took notice of engorged clit for the first time.

"Oh my god Jerry, what's wrong with my clit?"

Jerry replied, "I noticed that as we were fucking. The longer we went, the more it swelled up. Definitely different, but kinda cute." As Jerry said this, he tapped the end of his index finger against the head of her clit and gave it a small spin, wiggling Lita's clit on its new shaft.

Lita's whole abdomen tensed and flexed as she moaned. "Oh god, Jerry, that feels SO good! Fuck me again, please! I'm horny all over again now!"

Jerry was taken aback by this response. The couple have had long fucking sessions in the past, but after so many orgasms, typically the repeated thrusting and pressure left Lita's pussy and groin tender and painful. The fact that she is begging for more after an all-day fucking session was very out of the ordinary. Jerry looked down at his flaccid cock. Proud of his little buddy for the time they had, it was glistening with the pussy juices the two of them had been stirring up all day, but he knew that "Little Jerry" was not going to get up for another round. "Honey, I would love to, but I think I'm completely tapped out for today."

Lita looked at her husband, and then down at his cock, which was still quite long for as droopy and tired as it looked, and stated, "Let me do some work, and we'll see what we can get going." With this, Lita grabber her husband by the hips, and guided him up to his knees above her beautiful breasts. Jerry could feel Lita's hard nipples rubbing against the inside of his thighs as she began to take Jerry's cock into her mouth, sucking powerfully to try and resurrect the worn out organ. Jerry noticed as Lita sucked that her nipples continued to rub against his legs. Although Lita had a wonderful chest, it was normally never as full and heaving as to rub against his legs the way it was now.

"It seems your chest has swollen with your clit." Jerry mused. Looking down to Lita's pussy, he became aware that Lita was using the tips of her thumb and index finger to stroke along the shaft behind her clit.

Eyes rolled back in her head as she continued to try and suck life into the limp cock while stroking herself, she moaned to her husband, "It's so good, but... more! If I can't get this thing hard again, could you please eat me out? My pussy is aching for more."

Jerry felt a twitch in his cock, as it tried to rise for his wife's desperate requests, but to no avail. Jerry and Lita didn't do a whole lot of oral sex, but neither one was against it. Jerry, wanting to please his wife who has had no sex drive for some time, spun around, cock still in Lita's mouth, to begin lapping away at her pussy.

Lita flattened her hand down a little to keep it out of Jerry's way, but continued to rub back and forth along the small shaft her clit was protruding from. Aside from the exposed shaft from where Lita was rubbing, it looked now like a large candy button. Spongy like a cock head and fully protruding exposed, with so little shaft that Lita was pushing against her pelvis to get enough of a grip to continue stroking, Jerry was bumping against it with his chin as he and his wife embraced in their 69 of love. Every time Jerry bumped against it, Lita let out another moan of lust.

After some time, Jerry began to notice a sticky wet spot building on his chin. As he pulled away to look at Lita's engorged clit, he saw that there was a small stream of sticky fluid, like precum, roping from the opening in her clit to his chin. Although odd, Jerry has been eating out his wife for some time, and he knew her taste quite well, and enjoyed the way her pussy juices tasted. Seeing this thicker version sticking to his face, he took a finger and wiped his chin off and licked his finger. The taste was sweeter than Lita's normal pussy juices, and the texture was slimier, like the precum it resembled. As he tasted it, he could feel his cock beginning to swell again, against all odds and fatigue, he was insanely aroused after tasting this fluid. Lita let out an audible moan as the limp cock she had been working at for some time began to grow again in her mouth.

"Lita, I'm going to try something. It may feel weird." Jerry stated as he began to shift his mouth up, and lock his lips around Lita's engorged clit. Jerry gave a small suck as he licked the fluid from the tip of the clit. It was just as sweet, and Jerry's cock got harder still.

Lita pulled her hand away, allowing Jerry the room to suck down the shaft where her hand had been and she let out another lustful moan. Jerry felt Lita suck down harder on his cock as she grabbed the back of Jerry's head and pushed his face down harder around her swollen clit. As she pushed, Jerry's lips slid down the short shaft of her clit, as it swelled a little more, and tensed, secreting a little more of the sticky fluid into Jerry's mouth. As Jerry sucked, he felt his cock get harder still, and secrete a little precum of its own. Jerry's balls contracted a little bit as they began to start pumping actual cum very soon. Lita noticed Jerry's balls moving against her nose, and, knowing what it meant, prepared to suck down a tasty load of Jerry's cum.

Jerry's balls bucked with each pump of his orgasm, his eager wife not spilling a single drop of the load. Lita was surprised to find that the load spewing forth into her mouth and stomach was full and thick again, as if they had not been locked in orgasmic embraces all day. Lita found as the cum hit her tongue that she wanted nothing more than to take in as much of the fluid as she could, sucking and swallowing with an orgasmic pleasure.

Lita realized then that she was about to orgasm as well, and tensed for the gushing orgasm she was about to let forth. Jerry, fully latched on to Lita's clit, licking for all he was worth as the cute button continued to secrete the sweet sticky liquid, noticed as Lita tensed that the clit began to again swell, getting larger still, as it began to get thicker, and was about a centimeter long at the shaft now.

Lita felt a rush flood from inside her abdomen as she screamed, "Oh god! I'm cumming!" She pushed down harder on Jerry's head as she began to squirt into his mouth, but unlike the thin gushing orgasms she had while Jerry was inside her pussy, this flow felt stronger, heavier, and thicker. Ropes of the fluid gushing into Jerry's mouth caught Jerry off guard. He had been splashed with enough of Lita's pussy juices that day to know this consistency was different. Tasting it, it tasted just a good the secretions that built up to this. Jerry lovingly sucked, licked, and swallowed all of this fluid as his wife pumped it into his mouth, saving back only a little bit in his mouth at the end.

When the two of them ended their orgasms, Jerry spun around to Lita's face and gave her a long, loving kiss on the mouth. Jerry allowed the fluid to spill into her mouth, which initially surprised Lita, but was pleasurable still. They licked and shared the ejaculate for a couple minutes before Lita ended up swallowing the amount her husband had shared with her. With that, both husband and wife felt completely drained, hugged each other in a long embrace and fell asleep, their wet, naked bodies entwined in deep love.

- 1 -

The next morning, Lita awoke first, looking around in a groggy haze at her surroundings. The bed sheets were water stained, looking like some cheap sheets in a seedy hotel room, while her husband slept contentedly next to her, a raging hard-on protruding from his hips. Lita smiled, as she always thought that morning wood was a weird concept. Catching her bearings some more, wiping the sleep away, Lita remembered the strange and extended lovemaking session her and her husband had just had. Shocked that she didn't feel sore from such an extended session of lovemaking, Lita looked down to her groin to notice something that shocked her:

Lita's clit was still as big as it was the night before, with a shaft a little longer than a centimeter now, but it was not throbbing and engorged, it was limp and droopy. She touched it a minute, and it flopped back and forth, nearly quadruple the size it was before the couple's lovemaking session the day before. As she continued to fiddle with her clit, she thought to herself if this is what guys feel like when they play with their dicks?

As the clit flopped back and forth, the head slapped against her gorgeous thighs, each time causing an electric surge of pleasure from the tip of her clit to the middle of her gut. Lita noticed her breasts, nearly a cup size larger than they were the previous day, felt full and heavy, with nipples that were perking up more and more with each slap of her clit against her thighs. She groped at one of her breasts and began pinching her nipple in a surge of arousal.

As she continued, she expected that, much like a penis, her clit would begin to stand up on its stem, and get hard like it did the previous night. Although it did not, she continued to feel more and more aroused. Looking around, Lita saw the firm tool protruding from her husband's hips, and had a thought.

Lita sat up and placed her lips around her husband's dick, and lubed it up with a few thrusts into her mouth. Lita realized that although she had given her husband several blowjobs over the years, this felt much better than usual. She sucked some more, and realized she had begun to suck so vigorously, that Jerry awoke. Jerry was no stranger to the occasional "Morning Kiss" that Lita has given him over the years, but as he roused, he had a strange urge. Sitting up and reaching down, Jerry reached for Lita's pussy, to find that his beautiful wife, on her knees sucking his cock, had her clit protruding from her waist still, dangling as Lita bobbed on Jerry's ever hardening cock.

Jerry took his finger and thumb and began stroking Lita's dangling clit and said, "Let me do you." Lita looked up at her husband in surprise, cock still in her mouth. Lita smiled, and sat up on the bed.

Lita spread her legs, letting her short clit dangle down on front of her pussy. "What prompted this?" Lita asked of her husband.

"I... don't know." Jerry replied honestly. "I just... have this urge like I should. Like it's what I should be doing."

Lita, who was beginning to have butterflies in her stomach from what was about to happen stated, "Okay. But I can't seem to get it hard. I've been rubbing it while I was going down on you, and although it's just as big as last night, it's limp."

"I feel like I can fix that." Jerry stated as he shifted down the bed to his knees, head hovering over his wife's glistening groin. Her pussy was wet with the usual pussy juices that she produces, but her clit was beginning to secrete the thicker, sweeter juice again.

Jerry licked from the bottom of Lita's pussy, lapping up some of the juices from between her pussy lips, and trailing his tongue up until it ran along the bottom of the clit's shaft, which now truly looked like a very small cock, no longer being split along the bottom like Lita's clit normally looked. When he got to the tip, the precum touched his tongue, and Jerry was in ecstasy.

With a quick slurp, Jerry sucked the flaccid clit into his mouth, and Lita let out a moan of pleasure as her abdomen tensed. As Jerry was watching Lita's abdomen tense, he felt her clit buck a little in his mouth as he sucked on it. Being flaccid, Jerry felt like the clit was longer still in his mouth as he sucked. Lita began to breath heavy, and play with her nipples as her husband pleasured her with his mouth. Jerry grabbed Lita by the waist and began thrusting with his head as he sucked in pulses to make Lita's limp clit glide back and forth. Flicking his tongue, Jerry felt more precum ooze out of Lita's clit, and a strange feeling began in Jerry's mouth.

Lita moaned again as her clit began to firm up and swell. Filling with blood and becoming erect, Lita's clit more than doubled in length, extending off of her hips and into her husband's mouth more than an inch now. More precum dripped out of Lita's swelling clit, getting eagerly consumed by her bobbing husband, who was now noticing his dick was harder than he had ever felt it before. He began stroking it as he continued fellate his wife.

Lita, almost completely lost in the pleasure, was still playing with her breasts as she was making little moaning sounds and whimpering, "Yes... More... Don't stop..." to which her husband eagerly obliged.

Lita grasped at her abdomen as it tensed again, she said lustfully to her husband, "Keep going, I'm about to cum!" Jerry sped up his sucking and bobbing, intensifying Lita's pleasure. More and more precum oozing into Jerry's mouth.

Lita grabbed Jerry's head, pushed down, screamed "Oh shit!" and with a pelvic thrust, blew a load of her thick stringy cum into Jerry's mouth which was at least double the load she had blown the night before. Jerry slurped and sucked down as much of the delicious cum as he could, but the flow was so heavy that it began to overflow his mouth and pump on to his face, neck, and chest.

As soon as Lita's last pump of cum subsided, she sat forward and began licking the cum off of Jerry's face and neck, rubbing and smearing the cum shot onto Jerry's chest all around, swirling around his nipples. Once Lita had licked Jerry clean, they embraced in a passionate kiss, and then Lita bent down and began licking the smeared cum off of Jerry's hard nipples. Starting with sucking one nipple and licking across to suck the other, Jerry's cock had an enormous lurch, and Jerry replied, "Honey, I'm about to cum!"

Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers
12